Send Social Media

Social media dashboard for businesses, marketers & agencies

Robin M.

Great job

Reviewed on 2015/02/09

This is exactly what we are looking for. Monitoring 200 profiles, creating unlimited custom reports (even setting up automatic report generation and email). My only con is that if you want to use it to post to FB, it shows that "Send Social Media" has posted the message. We will use this more for reporting since our current software limits the number of profiles to 20.

Scott J.

Excellent Social Media Dashboard

Reviewed on 2015/01/27

Send Social Media has saved me so much time and money! I've been able to replace 5 other resources and now all of my social networks are working together as one cohesive unit.

Jack T.

Our Review of Send Social Media

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

We are customers and have been for some time. When the software works it's great...but it often crashes when uploading items to be posted over and over again...we have contacted support dozens of times and they tell us to clear our cache as the solution, despite clearing the cache every day, switching between different browsers it still does the same thing. The software in concept is great but in execution it isn't that great.

Kyle B.

"Excellent Social Media Marketing Tool"

Reviewed on 2016/05/16

Great social media marketing tool and very useful.Social media has been such a time saver finally i can schedule my post.

Jeff B.

Best Social Media and CRM Dashboard!

Reviewed on 2015/07/01

Send Social Media has been such a time saver. Finally I can schedule my posts in advance and spend more time going out and selling my services! I love how you can also import all your contacts and use it as a fully functioning CRM.

Matthew N.

Waste of Money and Laughable Customer Service

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Zero

Cons

Horrible Customer Service. Their system crashed, lost 5 months of content we scheduled, and they only offered to compensate us for 1 month of their faulty software service. Try again.... Combine this with the fact, that they never return messages, and you have the worst company I've ever trusted in my short time running a marketing agency.

The software itself was confusing to navigate and their claim to manage instagram accounts is laughable.

Amazing Price and Solution

Reviewed on 2021/01/28

Very pleased with the on-boarding process, they provide hands-on training when needed - just book a call.

Pros

We have used many posting tools through the years and this one is the most affordable for all the solutions it provides in one dashboard. Extra cool features - schedule recurring posts, create a link-frame to drive people back to your website when you send them to an external link, smart learning tools will promote your best performing posts automatically.

Cons

I wish it would post to LinkedIn groups, but not sure any tools out there can.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Useful tool for businesses to build and grow their brand online

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

Send Social Media is a real time saver. It allows marketers to post to multiple services at one time. You can then track every single message you send across every service you have posted to. If you receive any responses, Send Social Media displays them in your Message Box. You won't have to comb through several different social media sites to find and reply to messages.

Cons

My team had difficulty getting in touch with their customer service department. It took several attempts to receive a response. We also had an issue with managing Instagram accounts. However, from what I understand Instagram is not very compatible with social media management platforms.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Worst service and they're still charging me after cancelling my account

Reviewed on 2017/04/02

Pros

None. Apart from the easy sign up process. But that brought the first hurdle, because the login details didn't work.

Cons

User experience was underwhelming - I found a better social media management tool that's been valuable and user friendly. I wanted to sign up for a 30-day free trial. The first box you need to fill out to proceed is your payment/credit card details. There was a check box with the option for SSM to remember the details. I left this unchecked. When I closed my account before the 30-day trial, they automatically charge that credit card. This was unauthorised. After asking for them to cancel my account from their end, because I was already locked out of the admin site, they asked for my Stripe and Paypal details to cancel the automatic billing. I don't have a Stripe or Paypal account so how will this work? I received no response on how to resolve it. A month later, I get charge AGAIN! I don't have an account with SSM anymore and they're still charging me.

I asked again to delete my credit card details from their database, and again they gave me what looks like an automated response "Please cancel your account: http://sendsocialmedia.com/cancel-account/ All the best, Send Social Media Team Office: 888-329-4453 www.SendSocialMedia.com"

Seriously? Where is the customer service? No one ever signs off on the emails so I can only assume it's a robot or automated one sentenced answers. Very poor customer service and they don't response to any questions unless it's related to new sales.

I've disputed these transactions with the credit card provider and settled it that way because SSM is useless. But they still charged my credit card this month - TWO months after submitting my request to cancel my account!

I highly recommend you DON'T subscribe to Send Social Media. It's a waste of time. You may get stuck losing money from their dodgy automatic billing system.

Amanda M.

Great Overall Social Media Marketing Tool!

Reviewed on 2016/02/02

Send Social Media has it all! I can manage my email newsletter, social media posts and create mobile messaging. What a great concept!

Peg M.

Time Saver!!

Reviewed on 2015/02/04

Send Social Media has saved me so much time and money! I've been able to replace 5 other resources and now all my social networks are working together as one cohesive unit

David H.

Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2015/07/01

I love how intuitive Send Social Media is. I've used other dashboards and they were really hard to get started with but this was so easy, thanks!