Tofino Reviews

Tofino

An integrated suite for cross-enterprise visibility

4.5/5 (11 reviews)
Jeff P.

MRO Partner

Reviewed on 2014/11/14

FastCrib has allowed our company to create work orders efficiently, using a web-based product. For the most part the system is easy to use if you have basic computer skills. Tofino continues to build on the great foundation that they have created. I have been able to submit multiple features request with little effort via the easy to use request process. Most of the problems that I have with the software have been operator errors: forget how to do something/a feature. When I run into this problem, I access the help/resource section or make a simple phone call/email to get my answers within a reasonable amount of time (usually within a couple of hours or less). No system is perfect, but it is nice to know that I have an open-minded partner in meeting my expectations and solving my problems (our expectations/problems are not normal for a typical CMMiS user). Before I started using FastCrib I looked at several different products to replace an out dated program. In short, there are products that are cheaper and more expensive, but I am confident that I have the right partner in managing our MRO activities.

Glen H.

M-D Building Products

Reviewed on 2014/12/05

Pros: Great support for your business. The software is easy to learn and implement. We have close to 1 million dollars of inventory and 400 employees at this site, implementation was easy and it has been a pleasure to work with. Cons: This topic is hard to think about, so far the only thing that I can think of would be user rights could be a bit more detailed. The overall impression has been great. The staff is very responsive and very knowledgeable about the software and support equipment. This software has been very enjoyable and does a great job. I would recommend it to any company no matter the size.

Owen T.

We started using this software about 4 months ago for our revamped tool crib and maint. planning.

Reviewed on 2015/11/18

There are many pros to this software. It is web based, mass data uploads, downloads, and updates are done easily. The search capabilities are fantastic. Data reporting is also very easy.

There is a small learning curve to understand the terminology and functionality of the system but the customer support is some of the best that I've seen. Questions are answered promptly and software change requests are evaluated and implemented if possible very quickly compared to other systems that I have seen.

Chuck B.

Current application is for Asset Maintenance only. Working toward product/spare parts management, too.

Reviewed on 2016/02/24

Any interaction we have had with Tofino has been excellent whether it be for insight into the applications capabilities or support in how we make use of the system structure to meet our needs. Technical communication related to our special needs and planned integration to our business system has also been very helpful. We use the system across multiple U.S. locations.

Ken S.

Tofino

Reviewed on 2014/12/11

Tofino is easy to use!
Great Customer Service.
We use our job numbers in Tofino. It would be nice to have more functionality per job number. such as history of items assigned to the job as a whole. Also a way to see what items were on the job.
Tofino has great resources to develop customization s! Unfortunately at a high premium.
Overall a great product!

Ricardo L.

Money Saving Inventory Management

Reviewed on 2014/11/14

The software is very adaptable to our specific needs and was easy to implement due to the quick time it took to train our employees. It quickly identified our strengths and weaknesses concerning inventory management. We have been able to use the program as a way to control cost on projects and to even manage them. Overall it has been a great asset to our company.

Michele M.

The Customers love it and won't give it up!

Reviewed on 2014/11/26

The EasyOrder System allows us to offer our Customers a value add that nobody else has.
It is so user friendly that even people with no computer "skills" find it an easy tool to use.

I have run into very few problems but when they have popped up, I have always recieved top notch support.

Kevin S.

Inventory Management Software - as easy as it gets

Reviewed on 2014/11/15

An inexpensive and efficient inventory management system for tracking and reordering software.
Finally a system designed for and focused on one important aspect of running a business.
Adapts to the way you do business.
Delivers exactly as promised.

Steve L.

Exceptional software

Reviewed on 2015/11/25

Very strong software package. The company is very responsive and works to meet our needs with great attention to detail.
Very pleased with Tofino software and support personnel.

Robert P.

Tofino Software

Reviewed on 2014/12/03

Tofino is a great program and has helped us track our spending per project, verify invoices, and create budgets on future projects based on past usage.

Walter H.

Great Tool Crib System

Reviewed on 2014/11/17

This is an excellent tool/program for Tool Crib parts purchases, inventory and transactions.