Connect First

Omni-channel cloud contact center

Morgan T.

Incredible Support for an Intricate Product

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Overall the support and reporting data is what keeps me loyal to Connect First. They are an amazing company with wonderful employees.

Pros

Connect First's ability to create customized changeable experiences for customers by phone line is revolutionary. Emergency flooding that causes your company to shut down its phone lines? No problem. Remotely you can access their system and quickly change your greetings with the upload of a recording. You can change hours, messaging, hold times, etc. very easy.

Connect First's dashboard feature is fantastic for agencies. You can create a real-time view of the amount of calls received by agent, amount in queue, and show flashing alerts for your team. As a manager it makes your job seamless because it provides a real-time view of how long your agents have been logged in as well as their status. This takes the burden of questioning work off of my hands.

Cons

While the reporting is abundant, it is all self-analyzed. You can download the data but will need to know how to interpret it. These files are extremely large, so it can be frustrating not being able to pick and choose your column values.

Creating new agents and lines can be very cumbersome. It requires contacting support and one wrong switch can skew the entire process. A guided process or a functionality that allowed it to be "tested" would be fantastic. For example, if the user had not been switched to active on the main page, or if you answered questions in the beginning, it would be helpful.

Shelley M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

We love the ease of use and the customer support that Connect First provides. Uptime has been...

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

The ability to utilize an at-home agent base with all of the bells and whistles provided by an on premise ACD. Ease of use for the agents and admins has been wonderful. Uptime and customer service have been perfect. We get a high quality product that provides value to our services.

Pros

Both the agent UI and the admin UI are intuitive and user friendly. We consistently train new agents and the overall ease of use makes this software a breeze to train on. Agent and queue set-up are easy and the ability to clone makes the process go quickly. The admin dashboards are easy to customize and make real-time management of agent activity easy to stay on top of. Overall making supervisory and management more efficient.
We couldn't ask for a better agent and admin experience.

Cons

The new reporting capabilities are fantastic and can be seriously customized. However, new report set-ups are more complicated and less intuitive than their previous reporting capabilities which were more user friendly but had limited customization capabilities.

Response from Connect First

Thank you Shelley for this wonderful review! We are honored to have customers like you and thank you for your business. Your customer satisfaction is our top priority - so that makes us happy to hear that you love our customer support and intuitive and user-friendly UI!

Layne G.

Easy to use, Amazing reliability

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Connect First has been a pleasure to work with. They are highly responsive to my questions and requests, and are proactive at continuous improvement of the platform and both user and administrator interface. Reports are easy to run and we've had amazing reliability.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of running multi queue reports. My monthly report management time requirement is 10% of what it was with previous system.

Cons

Dislike? Really don’t have anything I dislike about the system. Least favorite thing: Reports aren’t pretty. But I don’t really care about that. The information is what I want.

Jamie H.

Happy with Connect First

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

I have been very happy with Connect First, we have been working in it for just a little over a year now. There are a few things we could use, like productivity reports for agents as well as utilization/occupancy reports. We have spent a lot of time with our Account Manager trying to come up with a report and have had no luck. To me, these are standard call center reports that should be accessible in the reporting studio. I would like to commend the support staff, both technical and the Account Manager (Brice Hogan) as they certainly understand the call center business and work with a great sense of urgency!

Pros

Very easy to use, from a management/reporting perspective. I also enjoy working the such a high caliber of people AND I like the value that I am receiving with this product.

Cons

That I did not know the soft phone was separate and had to be purchased separately. I also understand this is going to change with the new release. I would also like to be included in future release details so we better understand what is in the works.

Katherine M.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Overall great system

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

The customer service is great, the system always is working with little downtime. It is easy to get clients set up.

Cons

The new adhock reporting is cumbersome, not super easy to use. Using the IVR studio in Chrome, sometimes does not allow you to unconnect two items.

Response from Connect First

Hi Katherine, thanks so much for your review and feedback.

We¿re sorry you¿re finding the reporting studio cumbersome. We¿re continuously working to update and improve our software¿s functionality and have made significant updates to this area.

Hopefully you¿re finding the reporting process smoother and intuitive, but if not and you¿d like further support please reach out to a member of our Customer Success team and we¿ll be happy to assist you to try and make this aspect a bit easier.

Yasir A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Fast and very friendly customer service

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Pros

The customer service team is very educated and efficient in their approach toward fixing issues with the service

Cons

The wait time can get on the long side sometimes. especially during peek hours on weekdays

Nicohle T.
  • Industry: Information Services

Very user friendly

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

user friendly. Very easy to teach agents how to use. it is really a self explained system and we really enjoy working in it

Cons

the reporting system is very complex. there are a lot of reports to choose but nt exactly the ones we normally needs.

Connect First has been a great partner for our call routing needs for years.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Enhanced cloud routing capabilities

Pros

Connect First offers a ton of features to really get detailed in how you route your calls and who you route them to. In addition, the amount of reports you can run and look at is almost overwhelming because there are so many!

Cons

Sometimes trying to find the right data can be a little difficult because there are so many options and features. In addition, there will be bugs from time to time with destination changes not being saved or changing settings.

Response from Connect First

Thanks for your response here. We really value what our customers have to say and appreciate you taking the time to write this review.

We love hearing you're happy with the features and simple IVR builder as well as the reporting tools. We are constantly working to improve our platform so it runs as smoothly as possible for you and are working to fix bugs as they are found. If you have any other issues or have a question please feel free to reach out to our Tech Solutions team and they'd be happy to help you out. Thanks again for your review and have a great rest of your day. We appreciate you being a part of the Connect First family.

Gee jay L.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I have never had a solution that is so flexible and easy that actually works 100% all the time!

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I like the access it allows the admin users to configure everything and how CF made it so easy for somebody even if they are not that technically inclined.

Cons

I love the software. It will be perfect if they have technical support on weekends that is available even if its for technical queries only. When testing / configuring something we usually do it on weekends when the call center is OFF and somebody with CF expertise will be a big help.

Response from Connect First

Gee Jay, thanks so much for the glowing review. We too love when things work as they should!

Thanks for you feedback on tech support on weekends, while we do our best to get back to customers as soon as possible (usually under two minutes during normal business hours!) we understand it¿d be great to be able to reach someone on weekends too. We¿ll keep this important feedback in mind.

Thanks again for the great review and please reach out if there¿s anything else we can do to help!

Keith B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

We have been using Connect First for years and it's great!

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

The design and layout make the platform very easy to use. It also has a wide array of reporting tools at your disposal.

Cons

The platform can be buggy at times and crash or have trouble loading. In addition while there is a lot of reporting, there is still more that could be created,

Stephan W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Service is excellent. Multiple us platform that is very flexible.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Flexibility. Can do many different things from calls to reports. Strong system. customer support is very responsive if you have an issue.

Cons

Can lock up every now and then. Rare though. No real cons. It is one of the better soft phone systems I have worked with.

Greg M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Hardly ever had a problem and if I had a request for change it is done within 24 hours.

Reviewed on 2018/07/30

outbound and inbound calling. the ability to creating scripting easily.

Pros

the ease of use and the stability of the software. The phone system has never stopped due to error since we have used it.

Cons

Sometimes I need a report for something and it wont have what I need, but if I talk to them they will make it happen.

Noah R.
  • Industry: Banking

I've had a pretty good experience with connect first

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Has a lot of good call center features. The IVR set up is good. I like the SOAP/HTTP options to send GET or POST calls with call center parameters. The survey set up is nice and can add custom HTML functionality. Connect First customer support it very good.

Cons

It's based in flash so the interface feels slow and old. The software randomly logs a user out and they have to log back in. Searching for records can be slow.

Lee H.

Top Notch Hosting System

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

After ten years and four different dialer products, we now have Connect First. My management staff loves the reporting, ease of use, and rock solid uptime. My IT staff love the ease of list management, excellent support staff, and system flexibility. Connect First offers everything you could want in a dialer and at a fair price which senior management likes.

Response from Connect First

Thank you for saying our hosting, reporting, and uptime are top-notch. We think you¿re top notch too Lee.

Gloria A.

Great Software, many capabilities, easy of use

Reviewed on 2016/05/18

This is a great software, the outstanding technical support makes the difference. I highly recommend Connect First.

Response from Connect First

Gloria, we are glad you think our technical support is outstanding! Thank you for this excellent review here, we really appreciate it. Thank you for your support and for being part of the Connect First family!

Bryan W.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

One less thing to worry about!

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Ease of use, responsiveness, and reliability. Customer service is always ready to help when it comes to any issue or question.

Response from Connect First

Hi Bryan, thanks so much for this great review. We love hearing you find the platform easy to use and reliable. That¿s our goal! If you need any further support please reach out to a member of our Customer Success team and we¿d be happy to assist you!

Jeffrey B.

Connect First- Great Prodcut and Absolutely the Best Customer Experience and Support in the...

Reviewed on 2017/01/18

Connect First is a cloud based telephony platform that has an open interface which works directly with my company's proprietary CRM. The system is user friendly, and the technical and customer support is first rate. I have had a few issues over the past year that we have been working in partnership with Connect First, and every time I call, I speak to a "live" representative from their support team, and I have never had to wait for service. They take immediate action on any issue that you raise, and you will get full support until it is resolved. I have nothing but great respect for their Customer Success Management and their Technical and Customer Support.

Emily, Joel, Blair, Andrew and my CSM Ryan M. are all top notch. These guys know their stuff.

Cheers!

Jeffrey Berris
Senior Manager, Call Center Operations

Pros

Its easy to use and set-up and they are constantly bettering the platform and evolving based on their customers needs. They have regular releases and are constantly looking to become thee Telephony platform and provider in the space.

Cons

Can't think of any. I would say that they are working on cutting edge technology enhancements which takes time to research and develop and test. I would say I am more impatient, then this is a limitation of the company.

Response from Connect First

Amazing review, Jeffrey. That makes us very happy to hear that you think we provide the best customer support in the industry. It¿s our commitment to continuously innovate and grow with our customers, and we are glad that you see that. It¿s great to have awesome partners like you!

Eric K.

Easy to learn, reliable and great customer support.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

It enables us to run our business reliable and confidently. Basically, it allows me as the CEO to sleep well at night.

Pros

I have used a few different cloud call center vendors over the years and there is no question Connect First is the most reliable and has the best customer support. I have heard horror stories about downtime from some of the publicly traded vendors that my colleagues have used.

Cons

The lack of a true omni-channel messaging solution, but I hear that is being released very soon. Right now, we have to use two different platforms for live chat and voice. I am looking forward to being able to use one platform for all of our communication channels.

Response from Connect First

Hi Eric, we¿re so happy to hear that you¿re loving your experience with Connect First and it allows you to sleep better at night knowing your contact center needs are taken care of. (We really value our sleep too!) You¿re right, we are continuously updating and improving our platform and are working towards a true omni-channel experience.

Have you experienced our latest chat functionality? Our full-service live chat software solution gives you instant access to customers via mobile chat (SMS and MMS) and web chat.

Lesa N.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent Call Center Product

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Overall, the experience was good. Reporting was an issue for our organization and required manual created of reports in order to get the data we needed to manage our business. Support is good.

Pros

Flexibility and customization abilities. Excellent, robust scripting tool. User friendly interface.

Cons

Reporting needs work. More control over outbound strategies.

Greg H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Absolutely easy to implement and support

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Allowing our agents to worry more about the customer than how their systems or applications are performing is a incredible benefit.

Pros

The ease of setup and flexibility to change as my business needs change are the biggest pros that we have with the Connect first platform.

Cons

The lack of documentation for customization of specialized scripting or api interactions. We would really like to push the system to have it interface with our ticketing application. Having to manage two separate systems is not efficient.

Response from Connect First

Hi Greg,

Thanks so much for your response here. We care about your experience with our platform and value your feedback.

We love hearing how your enjoying the ease of set up and flexibility. As far as documentation, we hear you and we're on it. We're currently in the process of building out full documentation for our platform and features. In the meantime, if you have questions about integrations please reach out to your CSM and we'll help get your questions answered.

Thanks again for your response here and we appreciate you being a part of Connect First.

Sam S.

CF runs very smoothly, and reporting provides a breakdown of KPI's what are easily accessible.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

The reporting tools are very useful. They proivde a great breakdown of many different key performance indicators.

Cons

Timing out of management tab after just a few moments of not being used. Requires a log in and log out to get back to usage.

Response from Connect First

Great feedback, Sam. We are so happy to hear our software works smoothly for you and you can easily track, measure, and leverage the KPI¿s you need most. Did you reach out to technical support regarding timing out of the management tab? If so, is everything working smoothly for you now?

Samantha K.

Great support and reporting

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

The reporting available and customer support has been superb! The backup received is extremely detailed making it easy to break down campaigns and costs.

Response from Connect First

Samantha, thank you for this awesome review. We are happy to hear that you have the transparency you need to track your campaigns and costs in order to make data-driven decisions. That¿s the power of good data! If you need any further support please reach out to a member of our Customer Success team and we¿d be happy to assist you.

Felipe T.

Professional. Exceeded expectations.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Streamlined operations and integration. Great data visibility. Overall just a perfect fit.

Pros

Very feature rich Enterprise package. Extensive APIs. Intuitive. Easy to use. State of the art. Top in the industry.

Response from Connect First

Hi Felipe, thanks for this awesome review. We love it when things are a perfect fit. If you need any additional support please reach out to your Customer Success contact and we look forward to growing our relationship with you!

Layne G.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Connect First team is extremely client focused and repsonsive

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

enhanced our ability to manage call center

Pros

It's intuitive, easy to use and integrates call and chat channels well. It is entirely web-based so there are no concerns about installing a specific client and can be used from any location.

Cons

I'm waiting for a "report designer" for clients to design their own reports. The built-in reports are fairly comprehensive but I'd like to customize a few things.

Mike S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

System uptime is very good. Customer support is pretty good at resolving the issue on the spot!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

Integrated softphone
HTML5 UI is very responsive

Cons

Extensive API with very little documentation.