David D.

Definitely 5 Star Service!

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

Travitor is easy to use and has been set up so well that there is a very short learning curve for the LMS administrator. The simple Implementation Planner is also a straight-forward process. With the support of my Travitor Account Manager, I was able to learn the features quickly.

I experimented with other LMS products but none of them were so easy to use yet had so many user friendly features. Travitor is versatile and can be used with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer. I was able to access the site from PC, Mac, iPhone and smart phones with success. All of the Assessments and videos worked great on all of the popular platforms and browsers.

Both my Salesperson and Account Manager provided a lot of support regarding answering questions, directing me to self-help resources, guides and other tools to become as proficient with the Travitor LMS as possible. No matter how many questions I asked, My Account Manager was uncommonly patient and helpful, directing me to the right resource easily and effortlessly. Importing my learners, videos and Assessments was a process made incredibly easy and worry-free due to all of the conscientious support from my Account Manager. I have yet to see any other vendor provide the level and quality of support that I have received from Travitor.

Travitor has had a significant role in my company's Onboarding process for new employees. It has provided the first and most positive first impression for new employees. I am still monitoring the ROI on the cost of retention but I feel like it will continue to enable us to roll out regionally specific programs without incurring travel costs.

Pros

I definitely recommend this product based on the outstanding customer service, the ease of use, the creative customization, the robust learning plans, videos, Assessments and reporting.

Lindsay B.

Great value for money spent and very user friendly!!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

This is going to save us time on individualized training. In a small organization we find it hard to be with each individual to do one on one training and still get our own tasks accomplished. Travitor is going to allow the staff to train on their own. Also it will provide growth opportunities for those that want to grow and learn more. They will be able to pick and choose the path they want to take.

Pros

I like that it will provide many different facets of training for my staff that they can do on their own time. Also it is easy to navigate and use.
Also the Customer Service Support Chat is quick to respond and very helpful.

Cons

I haven't found anything I haven't liked about this product and I doubt I will.

James V.

Honor Credit Union

Reviewed on 2014/06/12

Travitor has been a great tool for our credit union. It allows us to assign out required content and follow up with individuals / groups well. The reporting tool isn't as easy to navigate as I had hoped, it is difficult sometimes to get the information for a specific course; for instance when you pick the "all" option it won't show you people who have been assigned the course but not started (only completed and incomplete). However, transcripts and question analysis are great. SWIFT presenter is a great product once you learn it's little quirks. Because of the way groups work it would be great if there was a position field that could be part of the user profile that helped to build a hierarchy.
I enjoy the product and can typically get what I want, but I am very willing to press buttons and repeatedly tweak things to get the intended result. I could see where a less savvy computer person would have difficulties or would be uncomfortable changing settings.

Joseph B.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great value

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Great customer Service. Very user friendly.

Pros

Access to pre-built courses.
Reporting functions.

Cons

I do not think there are any feature that I dislike.

Christina T.
  • Industry: Insurance

Makes Training Easy!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Everything has been great!

Pros

It's great that training can be sent out to everyone at once instead of having to do individual training.

Cons

I wish seeing who was assigned to which courses was more easily accessible to admins.

Bryan L.

Great Training Resources

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

The overall experience so far has been wonderful. The customer service has been fantastic. The program has been user friendly. As of today there hasn't been a single bump in the road.

Pros

As an administrator, i really enjoy being able to assign courses to my employees with ease. The program is pretty intuitive and uses a step by step process to do this. I like being able to track completion of training courses, create dues dates, and add new users with only a few steps.

Cons

There isn't much. We are still in the infant stages of using the program.

April K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

We are just getting started however I have been extremely impressed with the thorough way our sales rep took us through the system. He answered a million questions from me and also gave me time to make the decision I needed to without pressure. That was not the case with some of the vendors I explored. I spoke with their first client as a reference and she has been with them 10 years. It was a great look into the history and capability of Travitor and made my decision easy.

Pros

I love that it has a sleek, clean look without being cluttered by information overload. Setting up events was very intuitive and working through a learning session was easy.

Michelle W.

Travitor is quality

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

Right now, I would rate my likelihood to recommend at a 7. That score will likely change after the upcoming upgrade that I have previewed. My experience with Travitor so far has been good. I still feel like I'm learning the features it has to offer, but I like Travitor's approach in trying to modernize the LMS space. I appreciate the 'packages' for course content and the dashboard feel for common reports. In addition, I like how instructor-led courses, content we've created, and content that we've purchased merges together well. Features like the customizable icons and visual layout are also important especially to our modern thinking organization.

Pros

I am really looking forward to the coming upgrade this fall which was a factor in our renewal decision. I think the look and user interface will be easier for our learners to navigate and I think it will be a great step toward the experience we are trying to create. In addition, the approach to events and discovery is definitely the approach we want to take in a more holistic learning environment.

Cons

From the administration side, I do think some upgrades could be made in terms of assigning and tracking of courses, but maybe those are in the works. We deal with a lot of mandatory compliance courses, and I have found the assigning and reporting process on these a bit tedious and not as simple as I would like.

Nick B.

Easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive for an individual looking to provide and create...

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Overall I have been very impressed with the professionalism and support of the Travitor team.

Pros

It is SCORM compliant. I can upload my own courses with ease and quickly provide them to my customers.
It is intuitive. With just 5 minutes of training, I was able to navigate 80% of the functionality. The remaining 20% I was able to figure out on my own or ask simple questions to learn.

I like the feel of the system. It is modern and comfortable to use. The course layout is simple and straightforward.

Travitor's student homepage gives quick access to the courses my students have been assigned to and need to complete. Students don't need to navigate a complicated maze of pages to find what they are expected to complete.

Travitor makes it easy to automate course assignment with groups. I can simply create a group, assign the courses to that group, then assign users to the group and it will automatically assign courses.
Also, groups make it easy to give reporting access to specific individuals.

Cons

You can get course completion notification emails when a course is finished by a student. However, when courses are organized in a lesson group mode, there is no way to get notifications when the individual lessons of the entire course are completed.

Michael L.

A Great Value

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

It was super easy to get up and running, support is fantastic, and with each update it gets better and better.

Pros

It LOOKS great and it's so easy to use. Without much work you can navigate your way to all of the features (as a user or a admin).

Cons

The reporting could be more robust, but all the data we need is there.

Tonya S.
  • Industry: Insurance

Functional and Reliable

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Pros

It's easy to input training material into the site. The software runs well and has little to no maintenance issues.

Cons

The organization of the material could be better for the student. Also, I would like to be able to customize the enrollment emails.

Marla B.

Travitor is a Shining Star!

Reviewed on 2014/07/10

We love the ease of use, the simplicity of the system navigation, the reporting feature, the ability to upload our own training materials, customization of the homepage, and Travitor's Customer Support. Out of all of the LMS systems we demoed, Travitor outshined them all. We have been extremely pleased with our LMS and the feedback we have received from our clients. One thing I would like to point out is Travitor's Customer Support. We all know when we are looking to make a purchase, everyone goes out of their way to make the sell. Once the purchase is made, you never hear or see from the company again. This is not the case with Travitor. They have one of the best Customer Support teams I have ever encountered from a business. They are readily available to assist and always follow up to make sure your questions are answered and if you need any further assistance. They are available by email, live chat, and by phone. They are easy to work with and they talk in terms that are easy to understand.

Eric T.
  • Industry: Higher Education

So far, I have been very pleased with the UI/UX and feature set.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Online enrichment to augment our physical classroom.

Pros

The design is beautiful, simple, and elegant. It represents our brand and school very well. This platform has been great so far!

Cons

Just a few things that I would like to see. Would be great to include an image when creating an evebnt/course to represent it. Would like to see text entries for quizzes versus just multiple choice. We are a coding school, so being able to insert pre-formatted text or code snippets into quiz questions would be great. And very much looking forward to Slides! :)

Kathryn B.

User Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Pros

This program is pretty easy to use from a student standpoint

Cons

The ability to pull reports is clunky and makes it hard to support our end users

Another level for corporate training.

Reviewed on 2018/09/22

Widely recommended. Try it first and you'll get no surprise, but immediate liking.

Pros

I always highlight the As in design and look and feel, because it says so much of how the software approach to its goal. Travitor has a very nice design. Simple and easy to get. Everybody knows what need to be done and when. All roles have a fluent path and that it clever. You do not feel overwhelm even though this system can do a lot. A lot! It takes a little time learn all its functionalities, but that's ok.
It has a free version so you can test it before any decision. But I bet you'll like it.

Cons

Maybe reports could be improved, made easier to get and establish. Other than that, so far so good.

Robert K.

Travitor has the best Video Platform we have ever seen on an LMS!

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

*Great Service
*Easy interface
*Awesome Video Platform
*Fast and Easy Setup

We joined Travitor sometime ago and it has been such a great experience. We originally joined Travitor to help with our on boarding training for our character designers ,writers, and our sales associates. We really wanted to use video for training and have seen how difficult it was with other LMS platforms. Until we saw Travitor's amazing video management tool and there video quiz builder it was exactly what we were looking for. It just happens to be a bonus that there staff is so helpful assisting and providing tips in building learning paths and how to film trainings. I could always rely Travitor for help!

Betsy S.

Travitor LMS

Reviewed on 2014/06/20

Pros - I love the product and its easy to use. Everyone I have ever been in contact with at Travitor is really nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend the product to everyone.

What I would like to see added - site visits to show us how to best use the product. Maybe a visit during implementation and then 1 visit a year later to help us expand our use.

Juan H.

The system is friendly and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

That I don't feel overwhelmed by the whole thing. Though there are a lot of things the system can do, I'm still learning about how to use them to their fullest capability. I feel like the system is easy to navigate and interact with.

Cons

Haven't found something that I don't like yet but as soon as I do I will reach out to my rep with any suggestions/questions that I may have.

Juliann C.

Travitor is Awesome!

Reviewed on 2014/06/11

We love our LMS! We have struggled with other systems in the past. After eight years on Travitor we are still very pleased. They have proven to be everything they said they were going to be and more.

Dlee V.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Overall our experience has been very pleasant. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have both provided us with the best customer service. They continue to work with us and go above and beyond.

Pros

We really enjoy the reporting options that Travitor offers. Customer service is also fantastic. Overall we are very happy with this partnership.

Cons

At this time we really have not come across any cons. We do wish there was a chat option among instructors and students. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has informed us that anything we wish to see, we can submit a request for, which we appreciate.

James V.

Travitor review

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Excellent customer service and support! Great people to work with!

Pros

The ability to add your own courses. Travitor make this extremely easy to do.

Cons

The new system does not allow admins to review the detailed data when reviewing an individual's course. The old system had that capability.

Adwoa K.

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Travitor has solved the business need for a sexual harassment training course for all employees.

Pros

I like the easy navigation of the site.

Cons

Sometimes it is easy to exit by a course if your not careful. Unfortunately you lose the process you have made in the course.

James D.

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Pros

Simple to add courses, new users, and adjust other settings.

Cons

Wish there was a way to simply check out course details without having to enroll?

Holly C.

Travitor has allowed us to track and report required training with ease.

Reviewed on 2016/08/12

Travitor is the third LMS that I have worked with and by far the most user friendly. There have been very few administrator tasks that I have not been able to easily learn and master. The Customer Support that we get is truly amazing. I love that they have worked in the training industry and really sees things from a trainers point of view. They are always ready to help any time we have a question or need assistance. The system is great but the customer support is the cherry on top.

Pros

One of my favorite features is the ability to create Curriculum Packages for different positions. Then those packages can easily be assigned when new employees are hired in, change positions, etc. I also like the ability to be able to create my own courses that are specific to our employees. The course building feature in Travitor is so user friendly and makes it easy to create customized courses.

Cons

The only con that we've seen so far is that there are so many really great features in Travitor that it's difficult to find time to master and implement all of them. We have been using Travitor two years now and still discover new beneficial features all the time. My advice would be to really take the time to completely dive into and learn all of the features and benefits of Travitor so that you can take full advantage of everything this system has to offer.

Jen H.

Customer Service is fantastic. On the fence for new site.

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

I like the way the new platform looks. It is much more visually appealing than the legacy site. I like the dashboard for the end user. It is clear what is needed to be done. Closing a class is easy. I like the improvement in creating courses and that we can now integrate questions into the learning.

Cons

One word...REPORTING. The reporting function does not provide us with the information we need to update our HRIS. We have been in communication with our support contact and he has communicated back to the team. It has been about 5 months since we converted and we still do not have the reporting we need. This is creating quite a back log of work for us as we can not update our HRIS with training completion information.