SanityOS Reviews

SanityOS

Cloud-based sales conversion platform and CRM

5/5 (9 reviews)
Michael S.

Ideal for Small- Medium B2B Businesses

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

I head a senior team in a global IT firm so I certainly have a lot of background info on CRM and Lead management software systems. I co-invest in a number of B2B businesses and needed to bring organisation to their sales funnel and processes. I tried a lot of solutions out there including mainstream systems to unheard of.

When I came across Sanity OS I remember thinking if I could build my own Lead management software this is precisely how I would do so. It's great for Small - Medium businesses and has contributed to explosive outbound sales and marketing activity.

Pros

You can build your own user interface, send mass marketing emails, book appointments, call backs and its all super-easy and super logical.

Cons

Access to using API's are not included in their price, we found we didn't actually need them in the end but it would be a nice to have.

Jane H.

The best Lead management software I have used!

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

It's really hard not to be productive in Sanity OS. We've tripled our monthly turnover since signing up. Highly recommended lead management software that works effortlessly with our team.

Pros

Flexibility, Ease of use and Ease of adoption

Cons

Not run into any problems

Response from SanityOS

Thanks for the great review!

Martin D.

Meetings booked on the first day!

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

Sanity OS is a remarkably smart approach to CRM and lead management. It helped me and my team achieve meetings that led to sales in the first day of integration.

Nothing about this system is hard to use, it works really well in all environments, its fast, informative and the approach to customisation is very innovative. I truly think its a one of a kind!

Melisa L.

Outstanding Workflow!

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

My team and I had been using a CRM which was pretty complicated for over 5 years, I had to hire staff who were experienced enough in using it to carry out simple tasks which made generating new business and telemarketing very complicated- Which is what we need to do to survive!

I discovered SanityOS here and signed up for a free trial. Let me just say... It's prefect for us! It's saved us a lot of money, not just because its not as expensive but because I no longer need to hire specialist staff. My telesales team can literally get started with their tasks in 2 clicks and I can get custom reports on leads, sales and business performance so easily.

It's always a scary process shifting from one service to another especially after such a long time however using SanityOS.com has probably been the best thing I have done for my business to boost sales and improve team moral- I would highly recommend it!

Response from SanityOS

Thank you!

James C.

Bye Bye Salesforce and Zoho!

Reviewed on 2015/08/06

We've been using SanityOS for about a month- It's the best.

We've not had to train the team or spend weeks on getting to know how it works... It just works!

For the past 3 years we have been using Salesforce before that it was Zoho and we even dabbled with SugarCRM. All applications have their advantages but in my view they should be apart of improvement in business/sales process.

SanityOS has proved to be our preferred CRM partner and we highly recommend checking out their product.

Response from SanityOS

A special Thank you to you and to all of our wonderful customers who appreciate our hard work and ability to deliver enterprise solutions.

Sam H.

A seriously useful piece of software

Reviewed on 2015/04/06

We have a team of 4 lead generators and a number of field based sales agents so we purchased the multi-user license option. I tried to get my staff to use Act and it simply wasn't happening so I found Sanity OS and it made an immediate, positive impact on productivity and sales.

Everyone knew what they needed to do from the moment they logged in. I highly recommend this. It doesn't come with free/dedicated telephone support but to be fair we didn't need it and it does come with email support.

I don't generally write reviews but so pleased with this little discovery that I decided to- Highly recommended

Response from SanityOS

Thank you!

Frederick H.

a breath of fresh air for our sales team, so simple to get started, easy to use and excellent value.

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

New campaigns can be started effortlessly, from data input to initial target contact, this system is loaded with real features that make our teams much more productive when compared to the previous system used.
The best result is that my sales team are much happier now, they love the ease of use, excellent reporting and client data management features.

Response from SanityOS

Thank You For your Review!

Jodi W.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2015/07/22

We have been working with the SanityOS team to implement our service. They have been overly helpful, even showing us how to use outside services to achieve the best experience possible for our needs. They are very professional and this is a partnership with which we are pleased!

Response from SanityOS

Thank you for choosing SanityOS!

Adil H.

Great tool for lead generation activities!

- ease of use
- exceptional value
- interactive and user friendly
- great reporting features
- Loads of features we never utilised before with other offerings

Response from SanityOS

Thanks you for choosing Sanity OS - Lead Management Software