bpm'online studio Reviews

bpm'online studio

Intelligent low-code and process management platform

4.4/5 (58 reviews)
Richard W.

bpm'online CRM with business process managment is right for SMB market

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Their CRM system and bpm'online business as a whole, has a wealth of helpful tools within the product but also an extensive academy, community and market place that is updated with new insights to accelerate my business.

Pros

The user interface and organization of the whole system to personalize/customize instead of different tools for sales, marketing, customer service, and operations. All leading to the ability to accelerate business transformation.

Cons

Reporting generation tools although the analytical dashboards and folders with data export cover most business needs.

Derek B.

Good choice for the fair price

Reviewed on 2016/11/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

There were numerous CRM options for us to choose from, and they all seem to have strengths. What we liked about bpm’online was that it provides one place for everything we need, from business development through to managing projects, processing orders and more.
We’re still making internal decisions on naming conventions and numerous details which is stalling the process. I think we will benefit from being able to allocate tasks to various people which will help us to track and manage all of our projects.

Pros

We like the fact that we could host it on-site. The customization of the system is also great, however it does mean that more work needs to put invested up front. We have not got to a point where our entire company is using the system, but we have made some headway. I can see that it will help streamline our business.

Cons

Other CRM’s have a cleaner look and feel, and slightly more engaging graphics. I feel that there might be a little too much clutter on some of the pages, but understand that it can be customized. Customization of the system has been taking too long, however this is mostly due to us not having the time or resources to dedicate to setting bpm’online up 100% for our business. So while it is beneficial that we can customize just about everything, the drawback that we have experienced is that we have been struggling internally to make decisions on the way forward.

Valentine H.

Pre-defined processes in my CRM

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

Tell us all about your experience:
I am CMO and CRM system is my working tool number one. I have worked with different systems before, they were all good and helped me to achieve the goals. But working with bpm's online is a bit different. It's more than just a CRM system. With bpm's online you do not just keep the contacts and basic information about clients, with the actions you did and will do next, but you move through a pre-defined process and on every stage you have tips what to do in order to close the deal.

Pros

Processes in bpm's online CRM is a great benefit for our business. I know many cases when the deal was not closed successfully just because a sales rep did not provide necessary information on time or forgot to follow-up.

Cons

That is not the cheapest solution on the market, but it worth money. You get all necessary functionality to run the business and even more.

Flavio L.

Happy business Partner/ Happy Customer in the Insurance Industry

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Bpm’online functionality is built on a scalable platform for more efficient workflows. As a bpm’online partner, we can now provide our customers with high-end tools so that they can effectively manage all marketing, sales and customer service channels. With the implementation of bpm’online, we reduced technology costs and eliminated expenses associated with unexpected software upgrades and personnel.

Pros

Bpm’online is an easy to use system. We were able to customize and adjust it based on our specific needs and goals for our client. The business process platform is a huge advantage.

Cons

Frankly, it is hard to find anything to complain about the platform. Even though our team faced some minor issues in the initial stages of the implementation, the support team quickly resolved them. Due to system versatility and customizability, almost all business tasks can be solved using the various flexible tools that the software has to offer.

Vladimir Z.

Efficient CRM tool to optimize and automate key processes

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

I like to work with the bpm'online system. It connected all the dots between our marketing, sales and service departments creating one single environment. Now we have a complete view of all business activities.
The system is powered by bpm engine which enabled us to optimize and automate key processes within the company.

Thanks to bpm'online we solved a whole range of business problems - we aligned our marketing, sales and service departments. The system mapped and automated our processes so that we were able to close all the gaps and increase our productivity. Additionally, bpm engine ensured that we were able to flexibly change our processes when needed. Constant improvements led to more efficient and smooth operations and satisfied customers.

Cons

Like any time you start something new, there is a learning curve. Thus, read user guides and watch videos on the website, dig into the functionality of the product.

Mark H.

BPM online - Very user friendly and practical CRM offering all the functionality you could possibly need.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

BPM has helped our organisation establish a platform for recording sales team actives and business opportunities across Europe. Has improved communication within teams and between teams. Has provided us with a 360 degree view of the customer account and allowed us to service the customer better, increasing customer satisfaction, while improving our own sales effectiveness.

Pros

Extremely intuitive to set up and use. Extremely flexible to customise to specific process and reporting needs. Strong metrics and analysis reporting functionality allowing tracking of virtually any performance indicator. Fantastic service throughout from pre-sales, implementation and on going post implementation support. Cost effective in every aspect.

Cons

Difficult to fault. At times the functionality is so plentiful and rich that this could lead to some confusion with regards to best practice method to implement solutions, however the BPM team offers solid support to always guide you through the best approach to match and fulfil your requirements.

Bryan G.

Very flexible with amazing reporting

Reviewed on 2017/01/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

BPM gives our business incredible insight into product development, business development, and account ROI. What used to take data entry and analysis can now be automatically from BPM in a matter of minutes.

Pros

At UpSellit, we develop custom e-commerce campaigns for a diverse range of clients. Every campaign is developed from the ground up and some campaigns are built before we close the sale. We need a solution that seamlessly blends sales tracking with project management. BPM's process creator allowed me to build my own complex process that adapts to our client needs in real-time and aligns with our unique sales process. The highly customizable reporting is a very close second favorite feature. I'm able to run reports on every single step of our complex sales process and gather insights and business intelligence I only thought possible with solutions that cost 10X what BPM charges.

Cons

I decided to build out our custom BPM processes and reports myself (instead of hiring one of the 3rd party developers BPM offers). This was a much larger undertaking than I anticipated. Some components of the process wizard aren't very intuitive, but their support team has gone above and beyond to help me, spending countless hours working with me to make sure we have the perfect system for our business.

Sam T.

BPM online is a hidden gem

Reviewed on 2016/09/01

Bpm online is a hidden gem! From when I first discovered bpm'online I have always liked the modern and simple user interface and reporting features. It's great to have found a system that works not only for the users, but also for the management team. They find it much easy to see where the marketing, sales and service teams are and whether they're going to hit their targets. Our sales team are field based so it was important to find a system that was cloud-based so they could update their records whilst out on the road.

Pros

Personally, I love how easy bpm is to customise and to create new business processes this feature has saved me a lot of time and the company a lot of money.
The biggest benefit is that our sales team now actually use our CRM because they use the reporting dashboards to see where they are and to compete with the other sales reps!

Cons

There's not much that I dislike about the system however it would be great to have an app store where you can see what other sites and systems bpm can integrate with without having to contact the company each time.

Elina P.

A great way to organize company processes

Reviewed on 2018/05/22
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Bpm’online has assisted our company in organizing our accounting processes. In many cases processes were being practiced, however, nothing was documented. Alternatively, processes were documented but not being practiced. Now, all processes are organized. Each user’s activity is identified and each user held accountable. With this complete oversight, human error is easily identified and corrected, and processes easily adjusted to minimize mistakes.

Pros

Generous selection of Accounting Connectors, Add-ons and Software Solutions. We have not had to go outside of the bpm’online software in search of such applications.

Cons

The time needed to sift through our company processes. It was an intensive, organization project to undertake before we could even think about implementation.

Tommi L.

Perfect CRM for us

Reviewed on 2016/09/20

We are in process of integration an ERP system with the bpm'online system with help of Partner of bpm'online so that no data was lost or missed out.
In addition, implementing the bpm'online CRM is time and cost effective as we were able to use the system right away.

Pros

Being a small company I had to be very careful when choosing CRM software as the resources for the investment were limited, but still I wanted best possible product to help me to grow our business. With bpm'online I got exactly that.
As a result of implementing the bpm'online system, we aligned our workflows of marketing and sales on a single platform. Thus, we got a complete view of all touchpoints with a client.
Another thing about the bpm'online system is ease of use. There was no need for me to follow any tech trainings. I was able to use it right away after it was deployed. Also the support team's proactivity helped.

Cons

It's quite hard to find anything to complain about the bpm'online and even if a slight error sometimes occurred it was quickly resolved by the support team.

Shaji R.

Best software to synchronize processes

Reviewed on 2016/11/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

With the deployment of the bpm’online system, we finally united our three main departments: marketing, sales and service, which allowed our head of departments to automate lots of routine processes. Now marketing and sales managers work as one team, instantly share the business information on the leads, potential buyers and orders, etc. Coherent communication and internal operations increased the productivity of the staff.

Pros

Firstly, bpm’online synced our internal processes and data, and created a unified business hub for our marketing and sales. The system became one single entry point for all data and no information was lost.
Secondly, the system has a very friendly interface. Our staff quickly adopted a new system. An intuitive interface is a crucial feature that our marketers and sales reps were looking for since they are the ones who work with the system on day-to-day basis. Now previously complicated reports are made in 1-2-3 clicks.

Cons

When we just deployed the system, the out-of-box processes didn’t cover all our operations. So we had to work with client support managers to make additional customization.

Sam T.

Bpm online is a hidden gem!

Reviewed on 2016/09/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Bpm online is a hidden gem! From when I first discovered bpm’online I have always liked the modern and simple user interface and reporting features. It’s great to have found a system that works not only for the users, but also for the management team. Our sales team are field based so it was important to find a system that was cloud-based so they could update their records whilst out on the road. Personally, I love how easy bpm is to customise and to create new business processes – this feature has saved me a lot of time and the company a lot of money.

Cons

There’s not much that I dislike about the system however it would be great to have an app store where you can see what other sites and systems bpm can integrate with without having to contact the company each time.

Jeremy V.

one of the coolest experiences with bpm'online CRM

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Bpm’online helped us to seamlessly integrate scattered sources of our customer data. We were able to organize marketing and sales teams in a single environment and automate our business processes.
In my opinion, the most valuable feature is their set of built-in best practice processes – our sales used these processes and started to work with the system right away. Bpm’online process mapping and process automation helped us to minimize errors and smoothen operations. As a result, we were able to achieve higher customer satisfaction. By the end of the project, the number of attracted customers grew and our average purchase volume increased.

Cons

We didn't have any major issues with the system, even though some pitfalls or slight issues could happen from time to time. In general, we were quite satisfied with bpm’online.

Ashley H.

Customized to Fit Small Pharmaceutical Company's Needs

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

bpm'online has allowed us to discover several issues within our organization; those issues are related to follow-up and the sharing of information regarding customers, quotes & sales. These problems have all been fixed by utilizing bpm'online's "Activities" module.

Pros

bpm'online has a plethora of training videos and tools to help users get acquainted with the system. As a small pharmaceutical company, we have grown exponentially simply by using the Sales product from bpm'online. It has been very easy to customize the system to fit our needs.

Cons

I cannot think of one thing that I dislike about this system!

Vanessa S.

Bpm'online is a very user-friendly CRM; from setup up to managing the customer journey to connecting

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Ease of setup and tailoring to our business, value for money, excellent customer service, and having the ability to track all customer interactions and communications and analyze the campaign effectiveness with dashboards. The results are linked to customers or accounts which gives us insight into customer behavior patterns to further engage effectively with customers.

Nadia B.

bpm'online marketing review

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

Hi,
I'm using bpm'online marketing to plan lead generation campaigns. It was rather easy to set up online campaign process starting with bulk emails and trigger communications. The templates are simple and a vendor offers quite a few designs. I do like the analytics that can be used for further communications (like we can filter those, who showed the most interest to the content). I can also create the filters according to any criteria that I want to target.

Pros

It's simple, user friendly and provides enough bunch of functions for proper marketing campaign

Cons

When I create templates, I miss the range of design opportunities like I used to have in other email platforms. Some extra skills, like html-coding is needed for the best template.

Response from bpm'online

Hi Nadia,
We appreciate your feedback and would like to ensure that we are working on additional features for the marketing solution, which will improve your user experience.
Meanwhile, you are welcome to check our insights page, where you can download ebook with useful marketing tips: https://www.bpmonline.com/insights

Thank you for being our client.
Bpm¿online team.

Tapani H.

Awesome marketing and reporting abilities

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Data segmentation, functionality limitations, better understanding of customer behavior, reporting for SEO and other digital marketing purposes

Pros

Having the ability to check lead profile accuracy and search the system for duplicate leads is a huge plus. Another great feature is having the ability to connect leads to relevant accounts to enrich lead data. Tools for reporting are awesome: we were able to integrate bpmonline with other tracking solutions so it drastically helps us to identify traffic sources, chanlles and link this data to leads or accounts.

Cons

Offer more design features in the marketing campaigns.
Overall I liked the reporting but dashboard export is a minus

Stefano M.

A fresh approach to CRM

Reviewed on 2016/09/05

We've been using Bpm'online for several months and it's a great benefit to our business management processes: it helps tracking our business initiatives since the very beginning in an easy and intuitive way. We had other products before, but eventually all of them were too wearisome to use, specially for routine tasks and standards ops: after a while the account managers perceived CRM as an additional burden instead of a help, and dropped it.

Pros

1. Ease of use
2. Integrated vision of marketing, sales and support
3. Process automation
4. Supportive company

Cons

1. Deep customization requires advanced skills
2. Customer support is rather good, but with a more proactive apprach could be much better
3. Heavy usage may suffer from performance issues

Cassandra D.

CRM that brings marketing on new level

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

We now house all of our marketing and lead management processes on one platform. It's great to track everything you are doing in one place instead of pulling reports from different apps.

Pros

Thanks to bpm'online, we got all our marketing and lead management tools on one platform. Now we can run various campaigns, send personalized mass mail and gather lead data from multiple channels without the necessity to use different systems and apps. It saves time and increases productivity, as our marketing staff does not need to manually exchange lead data with the sales department, the bpm'online system does it for them automatically.

Cons

Like any time you start something new, there is a learning curve. This can lead to some decision paralysis for where to start. You will have to develop your own priorities and find a way to deal with it. Bpm'online offers a lot of educational material on its academy platform; just do not forget to explore it first.

Ka shin S.

bpm'online is a tools that can meet our business needs!

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Bpm'online tools that improved our communication not just only with our clients but also with the team of our company. Is ease to use in terms of access our emails, calls, notifications and also client communications.

Pros

It's simple to use and user friendly.
Response from their help desk is pretty quick and willing to answer all the question unlike others.
Processes automation.

Cons

Didn't provide a modular pricing that we can adjust according to what we needs.
Design features in marketing is limited.

Jeroel P.

Grow your business with bpm'online

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

Integration of the bpm’online system created a single hub for our data points. Multiple data points about customers’ requests, orders and invoices were synchronized and this information was available in one window. Bpm’online helped us streamline our processes and operations to considerably increase productivity

Pros

As our company continued to grow and extend over new territories, we faced difficulties in managing and controlling all customer communications, sales processes, invoices and orders of our global clients. With the help of the bpm’online system we are now able to record, store, and organize all the data that we had. In addition, during the integration process the data was deduplicated and cleaned.
Also, our core processes were well organized and automated. Templates of processes that come with bpm’online made it much easier for us

Cons

We had to make many changes and customization to the system, as the scope of the project was large

Olivia M.

Great CRM for sales

Reviewed on 2016/12/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Bpm’online has become a real catch for our sales reps. I would say it was a stone age of our company’s history, as we were not employing CRM on mobile. The system allowed us to carefully plan the time, work faster with a higher level of productivity. To be honest, we’ve gained a competitive edge with that magnificent soft. Thank developers.

Pros

With many features in one bpm’online pack, there is one that stands out most. In our case, we stress field sales function. Our sales reps are happy now with the possibility to build schedules and routes as they plan the day. Right from their tablets, they make product presentations and check items availability at stock. Besides, the system lets them end visits correctly – they can send customers’ orders right after the visit even if offline.

Cons

Compared to the number of advantages we’ve got thanks to bpm, I think the disadvantages are too minor to mention.

Salvador A.

Best CRM for medium and big size companies

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

Very easy to use and integrate teams on working them.

Pros

Bpmonline is supported over a powerful bpm engine. It makes maximun flexibility on sales, marketing and support processes. Also it can be expanded with new applications from its marketplace.
In a very short time, a company can be selling with a very productive way.

Cons

Slow execution on application data load.

Avery T.

User-friendly CRM software

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

The bpm’online system was fully adapted to our corporate sales techniques and standards and automated vital sales processes. Moreover, our teams benefited from a greater forecast accuracy, better conversion of leads to opportunities, and more effective collaboration between our sales forces. Sales managers gained greater visibility into each deal and hence can now more effectively manage each sale as the system synchronized the work of our sales reps in all offices.
Smart dashboards and reports provided us with crucial sales data used to understand the health of the sales pipelines and forecast actual results.

Pros

It was really a swift implementation. The bpm’online software was easily integrated with our order management system and other third-party applications. Smart charts and reporting helped us track our real time sales performance and forecast sales, so we did not lose any opportunity in any country.

Cons

As we purchased the basic support package, technical support was provided only via email, not phone. To receive technical support and consultation via telephone, you need to buy an extended support package.

Valentive H.

Pre-defined processes in my CRM

Reviewed on 2016/12/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I am CMO and CRM system is my working tool number one. I’ve worked with different systems before, they were all good and helped me to achieve the goals. But working with bpm’online is a bit different. It’s more than just a CRM system. With bpm’online you do not just keep the contacts and basic information about clients, with the actions you did and will do next, but you move through a pre-defined process and on every stage you have tips what to do in order to close the deal.

Pros

Processes in bpm’online CRM is a great benefit for our business. I know many cases when the deal was not closed successfully just because a sales rep did not provide necessary information on time or forgot to follow-up.

Cons

That’s not the cheapest solution on the market, but it worth money. You get all necessary functionality to run the business and even more.