SiteDocs

Cloud based digital workplace safety and compliance solution

Zohair H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Cons

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

Allora M.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Program quality, priced right

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

My experience has been great. The feedback from supervision, clients, management, stakeholders are all impressed with the product and program delivery. I am mind blown by the deliverables this program gives, everything is done for you, making administrative time even within the program at an all time low.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly. Easy to read, beautiful/simple lay outs of the forms that give a professional, crisp look.

I like the accountability aspect where you have to sign the document. Client sharing capabilities are so easy.

The Sitedocs reps. available for questions are hands on, trained in the program, very helpful and your messages/questions are answered extremely quick.

Cons

I have not had a con that has outweighed the pros of the program. I think each and every person might have a person touch that they would like to see about any program, I share these with Sitedocs for future growth opportunities within the continuous program growth and development.

Marty D.

Sitedocs Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Sitedocs has streamlined our safety program, so workers can have instant access to important safety information as needed.

Pros

Our company has a COR certified company, it saves time when preparing stats and reports for Toolbox talks, safety committee meetings, monthly safety reports, and the annual COR audit. The GPS and timestamp features make workers accountable when preparing safety documentation. The convenience of having the companies safety program and safe work procedures at their fingertips. Many other benefits such as having training certifications, SDS, and training material for site specific training.

Cons

Many of my recommendations were covered on the new 2020 application.

Konstantin D.

Digital assistant which never lose paperwork

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Very resourceful software. Maintains an optimum balance between being functional and user-friendly.

Pros

I work with the construction company which primarily niche projects in remote areas such as fly-in first nations communities and arctic. It would be impossible (or extremely demanding) for our site supervisors to perform reports on paper keep them safe, send to the head office. Inconvenient to work with hard copies.
Site Docs does it automatically. Moreover, the software allows me to customize report forms that serve better for our way of working. Using i-pad instead of paper looks more professional for our workers and they respect our Health and Safety program more.
Allows include our subcontractors into the project and receive their forms via auto-sharing.

Cons

Statistic section (fancy diagrams) costs extra or looks limited.
Sometimes filters do not filter subcontractors' forms and they pop up when I don't want them.

Andy M.

SiteDocs advantages

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Using SiteDocs has helped us to go paperless and share completed documents as soon as they are completed, via email or messaging. No more losing paperwork or trying to decipher what employees are writing on their forms. Having documents readily available electronically means every worker has access to the app through their cell phone, tablet or computer.

Pros

I love that SiteDocs is super easy to use and navigate for the workers. We can add all of our site documentation to the app and see it in real time from the office as workers are completing forms. It's also great how we can create our own forms as needed to suit our needs.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a possibility to create forms with vertical columns rather than the current horizontal format, or if you could simply export a word/excel document.

Kevin B.

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

The overall experience with SiteDocs has been fantastic.

Pros

There are many pros to using SiteDocs. Prior to using the software we struggled with form completion and being able to monitor what forms were being completed on a daily basis. Since we have implemented the use of SiteDocs I can immediately see what forms are being completed by our Superintendents. I can honestly say it has contributed to an positive increase in our overall Health & Safety culture. A VERY EASY PRODUCT TO USE.

Cons

I don't think that I can say there is any "cons" regarding the software. If there is something that a user might want to see changed or added they can call SiteDocs and the SiteDocs team will take your input and see if they can facilitate the changes or if there is another way to accomplish what you are looking for.

Sadie P.

Great for Tracking and Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

Pros

Our crew uses SiteDocs everyday, and we have found it to be extremely helpful for tracking information and forms for our different jobs. It is very easy to access from remote locations, and it's simple to keep the records in the app, as well as exporting them to our files in our computer systems. Being able to attach pictures to our reports has proven very useful for our QA and for work tracking. Our whole crew loves not having to fill out actual paper work and having to manage stacks of papers all the time. It's also super easy to teach new employees how to use it because it is so simply and user friendly.

Cons

I wish we didn't have to create a whole new form when we go to revise a form. It would be nice to be able to delete or make revisions without developing clutter of signed forms we no longer need.

Melissa G.

SiteDocs a game changer

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

Using SiteDocs has streamlined our whole health and safety program. We are more confident in our due diligence, as we can easily monitor when a form has been completed or when a resource has been viewed on site. Our workers in the field find the program easy to use and appreciate that the important information they need is available instantly and at their fingertips. I can't imagine going back to paper.

Pros

I like that I am able to update our OH&S documents and forms in realtime. When I have pressing information I need to get to the workers in the field immediately, I can.

Cons

I wish the system could send push notifications to workers, especially if they are assigned a flagged item.

Veronica G.

Sitedocs & analytics

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We use the SiteDocs website daily, it is a time saver and a convenient way to go paperless.

Pros

Considering that my technological skills are limited, I found it fairly simple to navigate my way through and find what I was looking for. When there were/are new features being introduced, there is an email associated with the upgrade and SiteDocs support are very easy to contact and convenient. Typically set up a tele-conference within a few days to go through the tetorial and explain further.

Cons

Occasionally new upgrades are released before they're fully functional

Wendy H.

We have used SiteDocs for years & it is very easy to customize and is extremely user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

We run two companies on their own accounts and both businesses are very different. Both have different needs but because SiteDocs is so easy to use we have been able to adapt our forms and format to meet both needs. My most favorite feature is the "Inbox". So easy to see the form, signatures, and be able to read, email or print right from there. Also let's you know if you have reviewed the form already.

Cons

To be able to use PDF's as well as Jpg's for certifications. Having to get the guys to sync up their apps to make sure everything is up to date for data collection.

Dennis T.

Architectural Wood Working Facility

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Having all our documents in one place is sweet! Not looking around job files etc. makes it quick to use.

Pros

We love the fact we can use it at our multiple locations and on our jobsites. Paperless on jobsites is great!

Cons

Honestly the only thing I would like to see the software do is remind me when certain staff or certifications are expiring or about to expire.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your Review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch with you soon to discuss the options we have for your expiring certificates.

Veronica M.

SiteDocs Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Safety information, creating and using proprietary forms, safety and new employee training, tracking time of employees and jobs.

Pros

This software is user friendly. Creating forms, uploading documents, and setting up locations is intuitive. The users find it convenient and helpful while on the job.

Cons

Ability to email certification documents to GC via WebApp.
More versatility in creating forms-too limited.
Increase usage of messaging allowing messages be sent to individuals by title.
Ability to access location information via WebApp (what is the purpose of inputting the address if it is not accessibility in the WebApp?).

Steve C.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Great software for tracking installation progress

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Site Docs keeps all our installation specific tasks and checklists in one place that is accessible for the whole team to keep updated.

Pros

I like the ability to drop in our personal shop drawings, create whatever category works for the job and track the task from inception to completion with a host of photos and notes to go with each specific task

Cons

I cant think of anything I don't like about this software. I have only had positive interactions with it.

Stephanie K.

Great Program so easy to customize.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

reduced paper, easier monthly review to ensure COR requirements are met.
Consistency, education, Safety improvements!!!

Pros

I can create forms and edit forms to suit our needs. People in the field can come in and say "this form is just not working for me. Can you add this or change that?" It is so easy to do.

Cons

The forms that I create always appear at the bottom. I had to come up with a way to get them to appear in the order that I wanted them to. So I put A. at the beginning of the name , or AA. or B. if I wanted them to appear further down the list. I did this to help people in the field the most commonly used forms are A of course.

Jessica A.

Reporting made simple

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

We are able to eliminate a full time safety administrator position by the use of this product. The product is easy to implement and modify as needed along the way.

Pros

We like that daily we can do a quick glance that all mandatory forms are completed. End of the year safety statistics and summaries are easily pulled from the system.

Cons

Over two years of fully utilizing this system and we don't have any cons to note.

Martin D.

Significant Functionality

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

It has been fantastic. I have not had any significant issues, other than some wierd glitches with Safari.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it is 100% digital. It removes all of the paper from your safety plan. the functionality of the systems lends itself to use in QA/QC work as well.

Cons

It would be great of the software allowed the development of levels or divisions within the account. Having multiple accounts can be awkward, especially when having to implement new forms

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks a lot for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly!

Steven T.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

I don't know what I would do without SiteDocs

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

SiteDocs has dramatically increased the efficiency of our training and documentation tasks. Our managers have all of our resources, SDS, and training forms at their fingertips.

Pros

The ability to conduct training, track competency, and upload forms anywhere in our facility

Cons

SiteDocs does not provide ability to export data to Excel

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Steven, Thanks so much for your review! We're delighted SiteDocs has brought so much benefit to your company. Regarding exporting data to Excel, we have a couple of ways you can accomplish this, through the Signed Document Report and through our Analytics tool. A Support Specialist will reach out to you today to show you these options. You'll be exporting your data in no time!

Thanks again for taking the time to give us a review. All the best!

Brian A.

Life is safe

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Pros

I like that you can create customized forms to suited for the industry your in.

Cons

I find that it is difficult for workers to share docs out in the field to sign off during social distancing. Sometime it take a while to sinc on line

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Brian,
Thanks so much for your review! A member of our Support Specialist team will be reaching out to address ways to optimize sync with your internet connection, especially while working remotely or with a poor connection. Someone will be in touch shortly!
Kind regards,
Stephanie

Vanessa A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Triple A Directional Drilling Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Pros

I like the functionality of this software. It is easy to use.

Cons

I don’t like that I can’t delete old employees who don’t work for us any longer. Also old forms no longer in use stay on the system and are a hassle when sifting through. The system should be able to get rid of unwanted or unused forms.

Evan W.

Great fit for us

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Has really helped to eliminate paper and streamline and manage our safety program.
Workers like the ease of use and enjoy using the software.

Pros

Ease of use, easily customizable to our industry, we use for many aspects, not just safety forms and document management, but inventory and equipment management as well

Cons

Certain back end functions need to be completed by Customer Support
No "If, Then" function, would like to be able to create this for some responses on forms

Tyler M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

SiteDocs is the best Safety Management Software developed to date.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

The software has allowed my company to streamline and consolidate our forms and inspection into one easy to track and manage platform.

Pros

Excellent Company
5 Star Customer Service
Always ready to answer questions
Site docs is continually looking to improve on their already great platform

Cons

Forms are only available for use on a tablet, there has been no development made to implemented access to form completion on a Desktop.

Kris D.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

The Site Doc application is very easy to use to design forms that are unique to your company

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

No more damaged paperwork from the weather elements, accountability for followup of preparation of paperwork by employees, tracking and ease of recalling information.

Pros

Ease of Use and willingness of development team to listen to change requests. Once a form has been designed and implemented it is easy to make any changes we require ourselves. I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team to help work out issues.

Cons

There are limitations on the design features such as contact list types that should be user specific and changed according to type of operation. Also the list of forms is enormous and it would be better if you could categorize them by employee, management etc and have some sort of access restriction by type of form rather than having to make a location to restrict access.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Kris,

We are currently working on some advanced organization options for your forms as you mentioned. We'll make sure to let you know when it's released.

Nicole T.

SiteDocs Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Overall experience is great. The return on paperwork has been a positive. I also like how everything is timed stamp.

Pros

Easy to use, Fast and efficient. I like how my workers can show their certificates on site without any hold ups.

Cons

Not being able to change some functions (changing the colours of the yes, no and na so that they are one neutral colour).

Fenton B.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

A great way to centralize your training documentation and it gives your employees a place to find resources.

Pros

There are many pros with this product, first is the cost compared to other products. Ease of use, even for employees that have very little or no software knowledge. Also the support team has been excellent.

Cons

So far we have had no issues, any thing that we would like to see added is sent to the developers for review.

Alan M.

Changing Attitudes

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Using Sitedoc has greatly increased the level of safety documentation carried out on a daily basis. Setting workers up with the app is both quick and easy and has gotten a full approval by all workers using it.

Pros

Easy to use. All forms and information in one app. Dramatic reduction in paper use.

Cons

Have yet to find any issues with using Sitedocs