SiteDocs Reviews

SiteDocs

Cloud based digital workplace safety and compliance solution

4.7/5 (39 reviews)
Chris P.

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs.

Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

Cons

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it.

In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Brett T.

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Pros

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

Cons

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's.
2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Carly H.

Why we love SiteDocs

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

SiteDocs has helped us solve our issue of having multiple sites all over Ontario. Collecting and tracking paperwork was a nightmare before. With SiteDocs we can see the paperwork come in through our InBox daily, so if anything is missing we are able to get a message out in-day to the Supervisor, rather than wait for a week to go by.

Pros

We like how user friendly the software is. Most of our employees that download the program don't require any training. The forms are so easy to complete.
The ability to customize our forms at a moments notice is great too! If someone onsite requests something be added, it can be done in minutes.
The entire software system is so practical and customize-able, if you can think of a form or report you would like generated, then you can figure out a way to make it happen, or ask the friendly support staff for their assistance.

Cons

When we first started with SiteDocs I used to get frustrated that my personal screen view settings in the Admin panel never saved day-to-day ( for example: to view 50 of 50 items instead of 10 of 50 items). Having to click next page takes a lot longer than scrolling. The SiteDocs support team was quick to respond to the complaint and said they were working on a fix, which they did and we have been scrolling ever since!

Pat B.

SiteDocs in Companies that are COR Certified

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Before we had SiteDocs the paperwork was huge, so many hours spent scanning and entering documents. With SiteDocs the paperwork aspect has been reduced significantly, saving both time and money spent on all the paper and ink. This has also eliminated the "lost paperwork".
Customer Service is amazing. Whenever I have run into an issue, I receive an email within minutes of emailing or calling and the support staff get back to me within a day or so with a solution.

Pros

This software was very easy to maneuver in both from the administrator role and the user out in the field.
It is great to have all the safety information such as MSDS, WSH Act & Regulations, Toolbox Talks, etc. at each employees fingertips. Because the app is so readily available on employee phones, they have been much better at filling out forms required for the COR audits/certification requirements.

Cons

I would like to see the app have a reminder for regular users. Example: One shop guy does a complete check on all the vehicles once a week. I would like to see a reminder pop up on his phone if he hasn't completed the inspections by a certain day of the week.

Terry D.

Very easy to implement and maintain a Health and Safety Program with SiteDocs

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

It is a dynamic tool that is constantly changing to fit the needs of clients. The SiteDocs management team encourages feedback from clients and folks in the different industries that are either users of the program or HSE subject matter experts.

Pros

The ease of use and building of company specific forms along with employees willingness to use the forms. Senior Management, Supervisors and Workers alike love the idea of having the entire Health and Safety program at their fingertips. The ease of auditing to measure success with key performance indicators and the auto-populated charts for trend analysis that is included with SiteDocs is a huge time saver. The simplicity of the program is very appealing to our's and any industry. Anyone can learn how to use the program in a very short time.

Darcy B.

SiteDocs Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

So far the experience has been positive. As we have a distributed workforce who rarely if ever visit our office it has allowed us to capture more information and forms than previous years.

Pros

SiteDocs is easy for users to complete their daily required safety paperwork as it is app based on their phones. The administrator panel makes it easy to review and act upon any incidents and ensures compliance.

Cons

Some of the required information is not readily available using the reports that are designed by SiteDoc or your own custom forms. Data has to sometimes be exported to excel to manipulate in the way you want to display the information.

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Darcy, thanks for your review! I've got great news for you, we've got an enhanced analytics offering that is now available which will give you some incredible tools to work with your data. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide you details.

Wendy H.

We have used SiteDocs for years & it is very easy to customize and is extremely user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

We run two companies on their own accounts and both businesses are very different. Both have different needs but because SiteDocs is so easy to use we have been able to adapt our forms and format to meet both needs. My most favorite feature is the "Inbox". So easy to see the form, signatures, and be able to read, email or print right from there. Also let's you know if you have reviewed the form already.

Cons

To be able to use PDF's as well as Jpg's for certifications. Having to get the guys to sync up their apps to make sure everything is up to date for data collection.

Kevin B.

SiteDocs has completely changed how we do things. It has, by far, exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Pros

Using SiteDocs has brought project reporting requirements in to one convenient location. It has allowed us to eliminate what used to be binders full of reports and documents and recreate those exact same documents in to a digital format accessible to everyone.

Without exception every person who has used SiteDocs in our company has said how easy it is to use and that it saves them time in their reporting requirements which in turn saves money.

The entire SiteDocs team have been there since day one providing any assistance they can if we have had any difficulties. As well SiteDocs is continuously striving to improve and upgrade their product.

All in all SiteDocs has changed how we do things. Not only changed but dramatically improved our reporting processes making things easier and more efficient.

Pat B.

We have had excellent customer service with video training sessions and are very happy with this App

Reviewed on 2017/10/16

Pros

The guys in and out of the shop are more apt to record things in their phone than they are on paper and there is no "lost paperwork". It is handy, convenient, so easy to teach and learn to use, as well as to administrate. Monitoring whether everyone is doing their "paperwork" is less time consuming and I can log on at home, work or on the road. The search bars are very convenient. I am only too happy to get rid of paper! It is excellent for storing the information required for COR at every job site. The support services are excellent in responding to questions in a timely manner. Learning to set up, implement and customize was very easy after watching the tutorial and viewing some of the forms and resources that SiteDocs installed for us at the beginning. I have already recommended this App to a friend and they have signed up.

Cons

The only thing lacking that I would like is a calendar to schedule forms to be filled out and a reminder on their phone would be excellent.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your feedback Pat, we've certainly had the calendar feature on our 'future feature list' for a while. I'll make sure to keep you posted once it's been prioritized for development.

Stephanie K.

Great Program so easy to customize.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

reduced paper, easier monthly review to ensure COR requirements are met.
Consistency, education, Safety improvements!!!

Pros

I can create forms and edit forms to suit our needs. People in the field can come in and say "this form is just not working for me. Can you add this or change that?" It is so easy to do.

Cons

The forms that I create always appear at the bottom. I had to come up with a way to get them to appear in the order that I wanted them to. So I put A. at the beginning of the name , or AA. or B. if I wanted them to appear further down the list. I did this to help people in the field the most commonly used forms are A of course.

Kermit P.

Huge part of our daily safety operations!

Reviewed on 2016/12/21

Like most conventional civil contracting companies we made the switch from paper to paperless over a year ago and have had huge time savings and an enormous feeling of being in the 'know' on all matters related to safety in our organization. It was a very easy set-up, great ongoing support and used daily in all of our operations. We are very happy to Highly Recommend the program to any new users.

Pros

It has been well though out by people from the industry. It is easy to use for virtually anyone.

Cons

I would love to be able to populate some of the forms (like a site hazard assessment form) from the laptop and not just from the iPad as it takes longer to type/copy/paste, etc.

Kevin M.

This gives me access to paper work I would normally have to hunt through boxes of files to find.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

Fairly easy to use, makes finding forms for a COR audit easy. Speeds up the time filling out forms for the workers. Easy to make forms that fit my needs.

Cons

It's hard to get everyone on board. Afraid of the technology. If you do not have good reception, the forms won't always upload unless prompted by the worker.

Kelcie H.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Saves so much time and paper. Our employees are more willing to fill forms out on the app than with paper.

Pros

Very easy to keep track of all our forms, there is no forgetting to hand them in/losing them or running out of forms on the jobsite and wasting time driving to get more.
As the safety admin for the company it makes my job easier, incident reports are sent to me immediately, I no longer find out about an incident weeks after it happened.

Cons

As of now it is only available to fill out forms on mobile apps, it would be helpful to be able to fill out forms on a computer as well.

Richard K.

I like what it does but do not like how well it does it.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

Documents stored in a cloud, easy to make forms, easy to use, I like being able to review all of the company documents on my mobile device.

Cons

We have been requesting folders and additional admin for a year and are contilually told "it's coming" and never does. We have to uninstall and reinstall often to fix bugs, and the spinny time is far too excessive to have crews waiting around to sign documents.

4.0/10
Tyler M.

SiteDocs is the best Safety Management Software developed to date.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

The software has allowed my company to streamline and consolidate our forms and inspection into one easy to track and manage platform.

Pros

Excellent Company
5 Star Customer Service
Always ready to answer questions
Site docs is continually looking to improve on their already great platform

Cons

Forms are only available for use on a tablet, there has been no development made to implemented access to form completion on a Desktop.

Sherry K.

Site Docs Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Love this software! Every day I am finding a new application for it within our organization. Being able to update resources easily and make them available to workers immediately is a huge bonus. Flagging safety items and easy follow up from any worksite is a huge time saving factor and keeps my management team informed on a daily basis.

Pros

-Very intuitive to put together forms in
-Ease of use for both administrators and workers
-No more paper
-analytics and information that I can access
-can be used offline
-all my resources are available at the touch of a finger (SDS, Health & Safety Manual, Forms). No more photo copying binders for every job site
-great tutorial videos
-exceptional prompt and courteous, customer support

Cons

-Would like to be able have more filters and a little more customization but they are constantly added new features so will keep making suggestionsetc.
-Would like to be able to access admin panel from app in the field

Kris D.

The Site Doc application is very easy to use to design forms that are unique to your company

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

No more damaged paperwork from the weather elements, accountability for followup of preparation of paperwork by employees, tracking and ease of recalling information.

Pros

Ease of Use and willingness of development team to listen to change requests. Once a form has been designed and implemented it is easy to make any changes we require ourselves. I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team to help work out issues.

Cons

There are limitations on the design features such as contact list types that should be user specific and changed according to type of operation. Also the list of forms is enormous and it would be better if you could categorize them by employee, management etc and have some sort of access restriction by type of form rather than having to make a location to restrict access.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Kris,

We are currently working on some advanced organization options for your forms as you mentioned. We'll make sure to let you know when it's released.

Sergio B.

Safety made easy!

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

was a bit challenging at the beginning but the support given made all the difference.

Pros

Practicality
Use friendly
Availability
Reliable
Adaptable

Cons

More features should be added on the reports for analyze and reporting.

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Sergio, thanks for your review! I've got great news for you, we've got an enhanced analytics offering that is now available. Our Customer Success team will be in touch to provide you details.

Art L.

Streamlining reporting from remote locations

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

SiteDocs allows us to monitor remote locations to ensure COR compliance. Field Supervisors have easy access to company documents (SDS's, SWP's, Hazard Assessments, etc) and are able to complete daily inspections online.

Cons

Dependent on external hardware (IPad) for remote locations. WIFI connections not always available and battery life is variable.

Richard S.

Great Help!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

We have made the decision to adopt a Health and Safety System that is compliant with COR requirements at our BC operations. The adoption of the SiteDocs software has been a massive help to us in working towards the record keeping requirements of such a system. I don't know what we would have done without it.

Pros

Ease of installation, set-up and initial learning curve. Quick response time from the support group.

Cons

Could be a bit more customizable but I have noticed that improvements are being made on a regular basis.

Krystal H.

Site Docs is an incredible resource!

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

Pros

Easy to use website, and keeps track of everything. Easy to search forms, one location for everything we need

Cons

The reports don't categorize for printing purposes in a neat and tidy way, and to update locations you must go into each one individually as opposed to update all locations you are administration for

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Krystal, we'll make sure your suggestion on adding some additional print options and updating multiple locations at once gets added to our customer feature request list.

Ed B.

SiteDocs has been a great addition to our team.

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

paperless and a time saver

Time Saver
It is making customers happy as well providing them with easy to read documents with all the required information filled in.

Cons

Needs to be compatible with other systems such as SharePoint
Word documents would be a great asset in the system. We need to be able to fill out documents we upload to the resources tab.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your feedback Ed, we'll make sure to add your suggestions to our customer feature request list.

Sandi S.

I was given a few minutes of training, and it was more than enough to use this App! Amazing!

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

I am able to focus more on the forms and work to be done instead of printing forms and filing them daily. The people filling out the forms on job sites say that it saves them so much time using the software instead of lugging around a bin of forms to use, finding pens etc. In business time is money.

Pros

This is an extremely user friendly app/site to use. I had to ask for assistance and I was helped in a very quick and professional manner. It makes my daily routine easier with not having to file paper copies. They allow you to customize it to fit your needs. It also allows people to view the documents much more quickly and easily and issues or situations can be correct in a very efficient and quick way. Even though it took a few minutes to load up the first time, the app has been amazingly fast to load up and use.

Nick F.

Airmaster Sales

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

SiteDocs has helped us achieve our COR certification. As the safety coordinator is has made my job significantly easier and helps so much with managing our safety program.

Blair C.

Good Experience

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

We are able to eliminate paper from the worksite

Pros

Software is loaded with options. Need to keep adding Like complete audit tools and payroll submissions

Cons

They need to work on Android application. Works well with Apple systems however Android applications need to be improved