SiteDocs

Cloud based digital workplace safety and compliance solution

4,8
4,7
4,6
4,8
4,9
William V.
Industry: Environmental Services

Excellent complement of a CMMS software

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

We are working more than one year using this software as a "check list" of maintenance activities with options of document comments and pictures, before and after snapshots and creation of pdf reports to have them as a history of an equipment

Pros

This software is very easy to configure and adapt to different kind of activities in our company: from scheduled inspections to big repairs or emergency calls. It's at the same time, a tool for our technicians and a marketing tool to show our customers

Cons

Not able to attach videos on the inspections list

Allora M.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Program quality, priced right

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

My experience has been great. The feedback from supervision, clients, management, stakeholders are all impressed with the product and program delivery. I am mind blown by the deliverables this program gives, everything is done for you, making administrative time even within the program at an all time low.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly. Easy to read, beautiful/simple lay outs of the forms that give a professional, crisp look.

I like the accountability aspect where you have to sign the document. Client sharing capabilities are so easy.

The Sitedocs reps. available for questions are hands on, trained in the program, very helpful and your messages/questions are answered extremely quick.

Cons

I have not had a con that has outweighed the pros of the program. I think each and every person might have a person touch that they would like to see about any program, I share these with Sitedocs for future growth opportunities within the continuous program growth and development.

Zohair H.
Industry: Construction

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Cons

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Dan G.

Great app for Jobsite Safety

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Sitedocs allows us to efficiently manage all aspects of our safety program while being able to improve our program by easily creating new forms for our continously growing company. From jobsite hazard assessments, trucking safety inspection logs, machinery and tool inspections and accident investigations. The ability I have to pull up daily reports done by our field workers and share instantaneously to the general contractor safety team puts us at a great advantage.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, intuitive and flexible!
Allows me to have more employees participate in safety.

Paperless !!! No only paperless but information/reports is instantly in the right hands.

Before sitedocs I had daily JHAs from 10 different sites downtown toronto eventually make their way back to the office to late, soaked, unlegible or hours of me driving around collecting forms, scanning and emailing to appropriate parties; just to then ultimately file away forever. Sitedocs Simplified the safety manager role and all other roles in the company

Cons

Features seem to always be added/ improved. Noth really i don't like. Was asking for a notification feature for a while but that is now implemented with 2020 chat.

Maybe a built in QR code type upload for All employees safety certificates

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly to find out more about your QR Code suggestion!

Hal M.
Industry: Construction

Safety at the fingertips of each employee

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

To start - I got rid of two filing cabinets in my office, no onsite storage of documents, and no further archiving. As a Safety Manager I can view the issues on each site every day, and take action without having to visit each site every day. Having three business units working hundreds of miles apart this is an imperative.

Pros

This software enables me to create, edit, and distribute forms and program information across our entire company within minutes. Adjustments to components of the program can happen real-time in the field when it counts. The Analytics suite helps managers keep their fingers on the pulse of safety activities on-site everyday.

Cons

Some (very little) things need to be a little more flexible.

Nick E.
Industry: Chemicals
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Safety Compliance Made Easy!!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

The pictures alone have been awesome! It takes misunderstanding away and allows to compare from one month to the next.

Pros

The ease of taking current paper forms and converting them to the SiteDocs platform. Free form set-up was included with our subscription but it is so easy we haven't needed to utilize it.

Cons

Due to the size and organization of our company it would be nice to have the ability to designate regional administrators as well as a "super-administrator".

Response from SiteDocs

Thank you so much for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch to discuss your desire for regional administrators.

Erin B.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Pros

Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

Cons

If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Erin,
Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation!
Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up.
All the best!
Stephanie

Monica A.

Full Service Product

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

My overall experience has been very good. They have been consistently responsive when I have had a question or concern.

Pros

I like that pictures can be incorporated easily into the field tickets, safety forms, etc. I like the ease at which we can create forms and get them functional in a short amount of time.

Cons

I'd like to see a "project manager" field added to the locations section when we add a new company.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks so much for your feedback! A member of our Support Team will be in contact soon to discuss your hopes for a Project Manager field.

Linda B.
Industry: Construction

SiteDocs has made my job as an HSE Manager so much easier

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

SiteDocs has saved us so much time in the administration of our safety program, and has saved us a lot of money in printing, training and time spent on paperwork.

Pros

SiteDocs is quite easy to configure and customize, very simple to use, staff have had no problems figuring it out in the field.

Cons

There are some features I'd like to see included such as equipment maintenance tracking, and audit support for my province. There is no advanced programming options, such as using if statements, etc.

Kim K.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Overall, site docs is well designed and very functional.

Pros

-The Product can be adapted for almost anything.
-The customer service is fast and helpful.
-Love the audit feature!

Cons

The hardest has been buy in from employees and management to adapt to a new way.

Janet A.
Industry: Retail

Safety Software for All!

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

We emailed SiteDocs our 5 most common forms and they created them in our company's profile. That got us going and our company was able to immediately start using the forms on their mobile phones. I was able to create our less frequently used forms, such as our annual inspection form, etc at my leisure. But it was fantastic to be able to be able to use this program right from the start! With the global pandemic, we were easily able to create a form to document the safety precautions our staff takes on a daily basis. It's just such a user-friendly program!

SiteDocs has been one of the best safety program decisions we've collectively made for our company. NO regrets!

Pros

This app is as easy to use as it is customizable. It is incredibly intuitive and any administrator with basic computer or smartphone knowledge can easily create forms for staff to use, as well as add employees and their details and certificates. The forms are quickly created and edited on the web and then immediately accessible to staff on their mobile devices - both Apple and android. No more paperwork for staff to fill out. Just a simple form on the app! This encourages staff to complete their reports and increases the rate of compliance of our company. Another perk? No more lost paperwork! It's all stored on the app and online.

Cons

Signed forms cannot be deleted so please be careful when filling them out. They'll be there for your safety auditor to see!
I was unable to create an identical form (with one or two items different for staff to fill out). However, I emailed support and within 24hrs they created a copy so I was able to edit and rename and edit the new form very easily. I hope they bring the option out for us to create copies of forms on the form builder page during their next update.

Angela S.

Safety Program Management Simplified

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

Pros

The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices.

Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

Cons

I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network so it can cause some confusion.

I also wish that resources could be tied to a location to be able to cut down on data that is downloaded for all users, but only needed by a few users.

It also would be great if the software allowed you to have a notification send to users to remind them of a specific item that needs to be completed like a specific safety meeting topic that needs to be completed or a new document that has been added to resources.

David S.

Totally wonderful

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Our overall experience with Sitedocs is absolutely great. It has improved the way we do things, our Company now depends on this information when dealing with requests from clients. It has given us an edge on the competition in that it has shown us ways to improve safety which resulted in extra jobs, and this has amounted to lower WCB premiums. I absolutely believe that if you took Sitedocs away form us now, it would cripple us like dismembering a left arm. We simply do not want to be without it, especially now with the addition of Analytics, which makes it unbelievable and so fitting to our business. I cannot emphasize the benefits of this program high enough with just these words, i would recommend to anyone to try it learn it just a bit, and see it for yourself the benefits of everything it has to offer.

Pros

Ease of use by everyone using this system, so easy to find whatever is needed, we really like the legal aspect of the reports, in that once signed, they are forever kept and will stand up to legal requests which we have proven beneficial. the new analytics is totally amazing and i believe will be the best part of Sitedocs. Re certification dating is totally the best where it forewarns us of the requirement to update. This is excellent.

Cons

The only thing that we cannot get our head around is the flag and follow, i now understand if every worker on site had access to solicited then it would work well, but we only have our supervisors that have access to site-docs so it does not fit for us. The other missing element is the ability to have equipment listed either by certification or some other way so that the dating can come up for a re-certification. For example, we have fuel tanks that need re-certification regularly. There is no place to do this other than name the tank like a worker and then add the certification which then Sitedocs keeps track of the dating. Also in the certification process we can only add on photo, in most certifications we need to have up to 3 photos to be attached to the certification which would make this absolutely great.

Chris P.

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause a lot of back-and-forth trying to get the forms right. SiteDocs has a form builder module that is super easy to use and you have the ability to build any kind of form you can dream up. Customer support is amazing and they respond very quickly. I had asked for a certain feature they didn't have and I was told they would work on implementing it. Not only did they build this feature and over deliver, I was able to talk directly with their design team and provide my input. It really feels good that a company would listen to my ideas, let alone implement them too. You can easily see in their software platform that SiteDocs is definitely not one of those companies that just throws something out there to see what sticks. There are a ton of other companies out there that could learn a lot from SiteDocs.

Awesome job SiteDocs team!!!!!

Cons

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it.

In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Lauren P.
Industry: Construction

SiteDocs Review from Stevens & Black Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

SiteDocs keeps us COR compliant.
SiteDocs makes it easy to update forms and to manage ongoing changes in the industry.

Pros

The initial integration process with SiteDocs was very easy. We were able to use and deploy the program within a month to our Field users. The certification report is great for managing employee training. The charts and analytics are instrumental in weekly reviews with Management and are also used for review by our Joint Health & Safety Council. Lastly, SiteDocs helps our company stay COR compliant, which is the backbone of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System.

Cons

An option for improvement could be; linking "fails" or "flagged items" with an email notification. I find I have to continuously have the program open and check submissions. Also certain reports that are generated from the field; Accident Report/Incident Report/First Aid Log would be great to be flagged by an email to create a sense of urgency.

Brett T.
Industry: Construction

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Pros

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added to our SWMS /procedures etc at short notice. Simple to add a non employee have him sign and it is back at the office in minutes App works well on any phone or tablet. Covers 95% of our needs with hope future update expected to complete the system for us. Also have found the support extremely helpful and response time to any questions fast and informative. Generally a good company/program. I cant see us using anything else in the near future.

Cons

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's.
2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Response from SiteDocs

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

Maggie Q.
Industry: Construction

SiteDocs is a user-friendly, reasonably-priced software

Reviewed on 2020/07/20

SiteDocs team is always supportive and we can reach them and get help immediately. We are very satisfied with SiteDocs, and we highly recommend other companies to use this software.

Pros

I prefer SiteDocs because it can customize the forms, so we can create, edit and delete our own templates.
SiteDocs has a platform which can be easily used on both the PC and mobile devices (cell phone & tablets).
We have control to show created templates to mobile users or not, and it decreases the confusion of the site team.
The forms can be categorized and filtered by either date, type, user, so we have more options to sort out the forms we need.
The price is reasonable to include the user number range, so we don't concern about increasing price per user.
All the signed forms are saved and synchronized automatically every several seconds, so we can get reports immediately from the sites.
The users' access can be limited per administrator, so we can reduce the duplicated locations and users.

Cons

Some of the employees can't understand English perfectly, so we trans;ate some form into another language. however, the saved report would show the other language as question marks.
SiteDocs can be improved by adding more fields of signature since we need to get all team members' signature when we fill in the safety docuements.

Jeff K.

Use and function

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

Documentation control and a lot less paper for the field to try and control.

Pros

The program is very user friendly, from the labours on site to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company, easy to customize your forms and change forms on the fly.
SiteDocs supplies great customer support and listen to your suggestions.

Cons

would like to see a Notification that is not the complete incident form or near miss form, that give like a draft or summary that goes to the executive team.

Response from SiteDocs

Thank you so much for your response! A member of our Support Team will be contacting you soon to chat more about your hopes for notifications.

Terry D.

Hands down the BEST!

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Unfortunately one of the biggest challenges we were facing was the introduction of COVID-19 to the world and to our workplaces. Having SiteDocs already for awhile, we were able to use it to our advantage and look after our health and safety aspects - due diligence regarding activities such as hazard assessments, inspections, safety meetings, toolbox talks, training and incident investigations remotely and with the use of SiteDocs. We did not miss a beat and are able to carry on with our tasks for clients as essential services. Prior to this and with our past normal conditions SiteDocs was and is the most friendly program to use with exceptional service from the staff. I find it the most easy program to use compared to other similar products and if we didn't have it, we would be relying on luck. It truly helped us score high with our COR External and internal audits and will definitely help us maintain our certification for years to come. We have had a great experience, there is no way that we could go back to paper now!

Pros

The ease of use and willingness of employees to use it!

Cons

I cannot say that there is anything that I don't like or that there are potential gaps as there are constant improvement updates that are exciting. The folks at SiteDocs are on top of clients needs it seems.

Courtney E.

Staying on top of your Safety Needs

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

My 1st experience with Sitedocs was when I had to jump into the roll of doing our annual audit. Everything was easy to use with the search bar. I was instantly impressed and so excited to move forward with this app for our needs to keep up with the demands of what is needed from us. The customer support is amazing and always ready to help you out, and suggest easier ways to make life easier for us. You can control so much as an administrator and if you are the controller and need to do the audits for your company, you will want to use this program. It helps with staying compliant with safety and regulations needs. You can see where things can get better and where your supervisors are aligning with the safety world also, with user friendly app for them on site.

Pros

SiteDocs keeps things easy and ready to use for the employees on site. There is many protocols and mandatory documentation that is needed for our industry and using this software makes it easy. It helps with the supervisors to use this, and easy for me to see what the guys are needing from an administration and safety officer view also. Good communication and easy to read documents for the user and reader.

Cons

When creating some new forms, wish it was easier to switch up the new lines or move them around. Just have to make sure I have it created as a rough draft 1st, then create it online.

Alan M.
Industry: Construction

Small to medium sized company utilizing SiteDocs

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

The support is top notch and the support videos that are posted are well thought out and helpful. Love the new analytics section.
Overall I am extremely satisfied and recommend it.

Pros

Its simple to utilize from both an administrators point of view and as a worker, adaptable to our needs as we grow or are faced with new challenges and we can use the new analytics to identify who is or is not utilizing/ completing the required actions.
Resource section allows us to have various information like trade certifications, product updates and our H&S information as well as SDS information at our workers finger tips for ease of reference.

Cons

There are small issues I would love to see resolved. The way that corrective actions are completed , that it is a completely new screen page and that as I review the daily inspections, it does not bring to my attention the fact that a corrective action has been completed or is needed. You are required to click on a new page and within the actual inspection, you are required to click on a new link.
The corrective action is however there its just not in my or the workers face and that's what I would like to see changed.

Kyla H.

You need this!

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

The ability to check daily, weekly forms or any permits or documenst that need signing from anywhere for any job site is so convenient. The hassle of collecting forms, signing and filling is gone. SiteDcos stores all signed documents and forms in easy to find locations on their servers. Our external safety audits have been a breeze with everything being in one location. NO MORE PAPER

Pros

For any safety related issues, to uploading drawings and permits; everything is in one place and so easy to use. To uploading documents and forms is a breeze and to send signed documents, permits ect. is just as easy. Highly, highly recommend SiteDocs. It is very user friendly and the way you can customize it to your needs to amazing.

Cons

The only con I have, and its very minor is the date selection when entering safety certificates, you have to go go back or forward through all months and years to select your date option.

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Kyla,

Thanks for your review! We've got a great solution for the calendar functionality issue you mentioned in the Cons section. A Support Specialist will reach out to you today to show you how it works (it makes selecting a date quick and easy).

Thanks so much for your business these past five years! We're delighted you're delighted. :)

Mechelle G.
Industry: Mining & Metals

Site Docs Has Been a Game Changer For Us

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Customer service is great, they are really responsive and quick to assist. I appreciate the fact I can send suggestions for software improvements to them and they seem very receptive to my suggestions.

Pros

Very easy to use, we have a scattered, sometimes remote workforce so offline capability is extremely important to us. The software is easy to use on a phone or tablet, and it's simple to create custom forms or make changes to existing forms quickly.

Cons

There could be a better workflow procedure, we would like to be able to send forms to multiple people on different devices and in different locations to sign before we submit the form since our workforce is so scattered. Would like to be able to insert pictures and have more font and color options when creating forms. We also need better email reporting and design options, we are limited in what we can email as far as daily summary reports for management and they are too busy to go in and look at the dashboards.

Response from SiteDocs

Hi Mechelle,
Thanks so much for your review. We're delighted SiteDocs has been such a good fit for your company, especially with your remote needs.

Regarding the features mentioned in the Cons section, we've got great solutions for many of them. A member of our Support Specialist Team will reach out and walk you through where to find them/how to use them. You'll hear from someone shortly.

Have a great day!
Stephanie

Jeremy B.

10/10 for Site Docs

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

This year I altered and created a few forms so that onsite employees take less time to complete the daily paperwork but at the same time the documentation meets and exceeds the requirements onsite so that employees document safety issues, and we now have 100% compliance with our workers filling out documentation.

Pros

The thing I like most is how easy it is to filter documents and print them for our yearly COR safety audit. We can alter forms easily to ensure that when a form is completed it meets and exceeds safety compliance. Sharing paperwork with our general contractors is very easy as well and saves me a lot of time, its as easy as adding an email address to the job file to share the documentation and they receive the specific completed forms automatically.

Cons

I find that when using my PC it can be a little slow, but is not slow enough that I would call it a problem and it could just be my internet connection.

Konstantin D.
Industry: Construction

Digital assistant which never lose paperwork

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Very resourceful software. Maintains an optimum balance between being functional and user-friendly.

Pros

I work with the construction company which primarily niche projects in remote areas such as fly-in first nations communities and arctic. It would be impossible (or extremely demanding) for our site supervisors to perform reports on paper keep them safe, send to the head office. Inconvenient to work with hard copies.
Site Docs does it automatically. Moreover, the software allows me to customize report forms that serve better for our way of working. Using i-pad instead of paper looks more professional for our workers and they respect our Health and Safety program more.
Allows include our subcontractors into the project and receive their forms via auto-sharing.

Cons

Statistic section (fancy diagrams) costs extra or looks limited.
Sometimes filters do not filter subcontractors' forms and they pop up when I don't want them.