Kixie PowerCall

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

Farid H.

Simple to use and great features

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Overall has been great.

Pros

I like that i can click and dial quickly and SMS option has helped greatly to receive responses asap.

Cons

a bit of delay when leaving messaging then clicking 1 or # to submit but not big deal

Rondle D.

Just as you'd expect

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Pros

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message.

Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Cons

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Response from Kixie Web

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Jessica M.

Amazing Software

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. Extremely useful tool & integrations.

Cons

There isn't much i can say negatively about Kixie

Shobha L.

Kixie

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

We got kixie to get more connects and having local presence helped us achieve that!

Pros

I like that it is very simple to use and that we were up and running within minutes. I also like that they let me use the software for a week before deciding. Great team and customer service.

Cons

Sometimes there is a glitch here and there but all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall.

Toni B.

Review For Kixie Power Call

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

I like the fact that Kixie is easy to use. I have used many dialers and Kixie is far the best so far.

Cons

That it has to update almost 2 times a week, I wish it integrated with the CSM more.

Response from Kixie Web

Thanks for the review and we will look to reduce our update rate

Margie S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Kixie is a great way to save time and money reaching clients

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Very excited about this company and can see the value with how much money it can save our company.

Pros

It's helps you power through calls and tasks quickly and with ease. It integrates well into our CRM Allows you to track your teams calls, SMS's, productivity, and overall progress. I love that I can jump in on a call and help a team member out. If my line is busy people can leave a VM or SMS and it pops right up!

Cons

it takes a little bit to get all your templates set up, but once you are done... it makes life so easy. At this time there is no email template through kixie but it goes straight into your CRM.

Maria angela J.
  • Industry: Restaurants

kixie is very easy to use, the buttons are easy to understand and it makes your work even...

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

this gave me a lot of sales results. and it is very convenient to use. it is very accessible. especially the features that you can integrate the leads directly to kixie dialer. that is awesome!! it is very helpful.

Pros

The software is not resulting to any error messages or unlike other dialer that sometimes you need to close and relaunch the application before it works. this is different. it is really a new version as you will never ever encounter any problems using it. ot is really advisable and recommended to hard working sales people.

Cons

it does not have any sms capability. it is great but even better if you can put an sms capability because sometimes we need sms too even at work.

Joshua E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Quick and Easy Set Up

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

After our meeting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today, he was able to get all of us set up and answered any remaining questions we had about the service. I'm excited to launch alongside the rest of the team with a more professional and efficient softphone.

Pros

Ease of use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had our team set up within a half hour. It integrates perfectly with Hubspot, and with its ability to handle forwarding to our cell phones, we aren't tied to our desks.

Cons

I wish we could connect SMS to our phones as well, but I understand this is much more complex than call forwarding. Not a con so much as a hope for the future service!

Caleb S.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This system is awesome, local presence is a no brainer and I love VM drop and call tracking:)

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

More productivity and connectivity!!

Pros

Local presence and what a value Kixie delivers it to me at. I was not reaching anyone using my cell phone. Once I installed Kixie and the click to dial which easily integrated with my CRM I not only became more productive with how many calls I could make, but I also connected more frequently and had clients on the phone whom for whatever their reason felt more relaxed speaking with someone from a local area code.

Cons

Honestly, I truly not not have a con. Kixie does everything I need it to do and it delivers it an affordable price for my growing company,

Matt Y.

Really useful and amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

Really useful and good customer service. We're able to contact several clients with our personalized phone line.

Cons

Everything is flawless by now. No problems

• Industry: Management Consulting

Powerful Web Dialer and CRM integrator

Reviewed on 2018/04/14

Pros

Kixie allows you to make call on the fly! They offer a super easy web based click to call functionality that allows you to dial, voice drop and power dial in your CRM of choice. Plus all inbound calls are properly tracked and routed to the right agent on call.

Cons

The pricing is affordable but pushes the limit with the per minute calling. But they recently added an unlimited minute feature.

Simon peter B.

I am more productive than ever with the easy to use functions such as VM dop.

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

Increase in productivity, clear great sounding calls.

Pros

The click to call function, and the crystal clear voice and sound quality are the best. Being able to text a customer and chat in real time makes person to person selling a breeze.

Cons

There is potential for more automation, it is very hands on and sometimes the inbound functions are not as smooth as I would like

Joseph L.

Bugs and Pricing

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Make sure you do your trial because half the features they advertise don't work.

Pros

This company has a feature called local presence that is great in concept. However, their billing implementation does not align with what their site advertises.

Cons

This company is very expensive. The software is very buggy. They want annual contracts paid in advance for features the site says are month to month.

Prachi K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Very Simple & user Friendly software

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Easy access & clean tracking system. we could see the dialer timings very efficiently without much efforts. Easy tool to track the team's performance

Cons

As of now, there is nothing which has troubled us, it is really a good & easy software. Nothing to hate about it

Saloma F.

Works exactly like they said. Very good customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

the ease of calling on my computer

Pros

I like the click to call saves so much time from having to dial your number. I also love being able to to use the notes.

Cons

The voicemail part im not sure yet how to use that and the crm needs to have sent email option to select.

Christina B.
  • Industry: Market Research

Magical

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

It seems to make my job easier

Pros

It is easy to use. It was easy to learn and was faster than last system we were using!

Cons

Learning a new system is always hard and it took me a minute to get use to it!

Response from Kixie Web

Thanks!

Roy K.

Easy to use + great support

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

Really easy and practical + support is great, fast and communicational.

Cons

Everything is going well by now. I don't see any cons yet

Adam K.

I LOVE KIXIE

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

amazing

Pros

super easy to live transfer to my AE so I get a ton of Demos that hold

Cons

literally i love everything about it, its the best dialer out there

Rudy B.
  • Industry: Tobacco

Rudy's Kixie Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping.

So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant.

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Nathan B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Switch to Kixie

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Jason M.

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Matt K.

PowerCalls

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Pros

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Cons

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Rachel P.

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Happye D.
  • Industry: Insurance

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and...

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Khaled N.

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

Reviewed on 2016/08/31

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.