Kixie

Ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting for sales

4,8
4,7
4,7
4,8
4,9
Rowdie mitch G.

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Reviewed on 2018/03/25

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Jeremy H.

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Pros

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Cons

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Jessica S.
Industry: Graphic Design

Huge Time Saver!

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

Pros

- Super easy to learn and use
- Saves time dialing a number and human error
- Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

Cons

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Annette B.
Industry: Insurance

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/09

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Pros

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Cons

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Nathan B.
Industry: Management Consulting

Switch to Kixie

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Rudy B.
Industry: Tobacco

Rudy's Kixie Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping.

So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant.

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Kendall C.
Industry: Telecommunications

Kixie overview

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Pros

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Andrew H.

Flawless!

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

10/10!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

Cons

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Justin W.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

It does everything we need and the power dialer is beyond what I could have imagined for sales workflows and instant lead calls! Also the team that helped us get started was over the top enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Cons

None. There's literally nothing bad about it.

James h. W.

Phenomenal Solution for Sales Organizations

Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Fantastic! Great product and even better customer service.

Pros

User friendly and intuitive, little training required, easily compatible with CRM systems, ability to listen to others calls for training purposes, easy to set up call flows, transfer between departments, and set up 3 way calls, also offers easy to use texting feature.

Cons

There was nothing glaring I saw needed improvement. If I had to suggest something it would be additional texting capabilities (text to multiple users at once, like a chat group, and ability to attach pictures, read receipts).

Nick Y.
Industry: Computer Software

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Jason M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Reviewed on 2017/12/07
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Mike B.
Industry: Tobacco

Kixie PowerCall

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Response from Kixie Web

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Alec T.

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

Reviewed on 2019/12/05

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Pros

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Cons

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Response from Kixie Web

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Mark F.

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

John S.

Features and Benefits Galore

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Rondle D.

Just as you'd expect

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Pros

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message.

Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Cons

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Response from Kixie Web

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Adam B.
Industry: Computer Software

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Duane S.

Worth a look

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Pros

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Cons

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

Response from Kixie Web

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Matt K.

PowerCalls

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Pros

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Cons

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Rachel P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Deonte C.

This is the ONE!

Reviewed on 2019/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Pros

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Cons

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Jenna M.
Industry: Philanthropy

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Reviewed on 2019/01/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Pros

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Cons

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Thomas R.

Makes my job easier

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Pros

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Cons

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Happye D.
Industry: Insurance

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!