Directorpoint

Simple, secure board of directors software

4,4
3,8
Industry: Consumer Services

it's really good but it's tough to actually get a hold of anyone!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

Okay, I love using this software, it's really well built and I can tell they have some money behind this!

Cons

But it's so hard to get ahold of customer support! I tried like 5 times and couldn't reach them. I guess they've improved since then so it must not be an issue now.

Response from Directorpoint

Thank you for the 5-star review and providing this feedback; we were able to isolate the technical issue with our telephone service provider and have resolved it, please reach out to us if you have any other concerns; our support team takes every single piece of feedback seriously and it is our top priority to keep our customers satisfied.

Sheila T.
Industry: Construction
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Directorpoint is Fantastic!

Reviewed on 2016/08/24

We have been using Directorpoint for years, and I can't begin to tell you how many hours I have saved preparing for meetings. Directorpoint's customer support is AMAZING, and our board members absolutely love it!

Pros

The most valuable thing has been the customer service. Anything we have asked for, they have accommodated and used to constantly enhance the program. All features are extremely intuitive and easy to manage and use from a preparer's standpoint and also a board member standpoint.

Cons

There are no "cons". I actually cannot think of anything I don't like or anything I would change.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

DirectorPoint - Kloehn

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

We have been using DirectorPoint for five plus years now and it has cut down immensely on the amount of paper packets we need to print. The biggest areas of inefficiency is the lack of reoccurring feature for meetings that occur monthly, weekly, etc. If this feature were added, I would likely give the program an 8-9 star rating.

Pros

Electronic access from app or web browser
No cap on size of meeting packet I can upload
Direct links from agenda
Real-time access from upload to accessibility

Cons

There is no feature that allows for reoccurring activity. I need to build in the meeting each month which is time consuming. This addition would make the product much more user friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Stacie S.
Industry: Philanthropy

TRUSTEE SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Overall our experience has been good and the transition from paper to digital is fuss free.

Pros

Ease of use for our board of trustees. It was a seamless transition. We liked that you can see everything on one screen.

Cons

All email platforms are not compatible-- just Gmail and Outlook. There is no app for android users.

Marcus P.

Our board loves it!

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

When we were first starting out it was really difficult to find a solution that would work best for our board. However this did!