ServiceTrade Commercial Reviews

ServiceTrade Commercial

Commercial field service and customer service application.

4.6/5 (234 reviews)
Joshua C.

The wind beneath my wings

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Clarity in scheduling multiple technicians for multiple stops each and every day. Data and information easily accessible for planning, business development, and more.

Pros

ServiceTrade has been a joy to implement and use everyday. The dev team, and everyone at ServiceTrade, have been absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend this solution enough.
From day one, we had no half measures. We jumped in both feet and never looked back. The scheduling makes planning our technicians days straightforward and clear. I could ramble on for hours about how much I love the search functionality, and the data you can quickly get to really get down into the nitty gritty of whatever you're looking for.
To my experience, any software that claims to do everything, does nothing well. ServiceTrade is near perfectly optimized for the scope it encompasses. Features are being added all the time, and the dev team are always enthusiastic. I foresee this product getting lots of love for years and years to come. This product only gets better and better.
Third party integrations have been a breeze, and a staggering amount of third party applications are available.

Cons

Only a couple items come to mind, none are deal breakers. A general timeclock for tracking daily general time would be helpful, however we've found a small third party solution for this. Ability to add non-billable appointments and vendor stops would also be nice, and again not a huge deal. A great unification of built-in app and web features would be a great quality of life improvement, however I have a feeling those sneaky devs are up to something already... they always are.

Sonya B.

I don't know what I would do without Service Trade!! It makes my job so much easier.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

There are so many things I love about Service Trade!! One of my favorite things is being able to see all of the jobs at one location all on the same screen! That way I can look at all of the jobs & pick which one I want to look at. If it's not the one I need I can go back to the location screen & look at the other jobs. Sometimes I have to look at other jobs to get correct paperwork or pictures. So this feature makes my job a lot easier. I like how we can put helpful or important notes in the description box & it's the first thing you see when you bring the job up. It's such a time saver to be able to look at when the tech's clock in & out of jobs so you can see how long they drove & where on site by looking at the Clock Events quickly. The map on the main screen of the job helps us determine locations & directions. The techs being able upload their required paperwork & pictures at the job site is a life saver! We used to do everything the hard way. Our techs would have to bring the physical paperwork back to the office for us to scan into the computer. And the picture issue was a nightmare trying to get them non-digitally. My job location may be changing & my scared that they are not going to have Service Trade & I will have to go back to the dinosaur ages again to take care of the paperwork & pictures. My job without Service Trade would be miserable!

Cons

I can not hardly think of anything that I don't like about Service Trade! Every once in a while I can see a paper that a tech uploaded, but when you try to open it to the full screen it will just be white & there is no paper, so then I can't save it. And sometimes it will not let you adjust a paper or picture with the dragging the corners feature. But those things only happen like 1 time a month, if that.

Mark M.

ServiceTrade offers everything we need and more.

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

As a busy Service Company in the HVAC/Refrigeration industry, we have a number of areas within our business. Dispatching new service calls, completing routine scheduled Preventive Maintenance visits, payroll to hours employees, commission to other employees and quoting repairs from both within and out in the field. This software does it all. I went from payroll being a nightmare of hand written time sheets and multiple days of work to running a Clock Event Report from ServiceTrade and having my payroll done in 1-2 hours for an entire weeks worth of work. I particularly like the flow of the quoting and email notifications which keep me informed as the owner even when I am not in my office. My management and supervisors all have the ability to receive those same notifications and are already planning and proceeding with the work before I’ve even returned to my desk/office.

Pros

This software has many different features that help our business daily and combines everything needed in one software. Whether its time clocking for payroll, dispatching, re-curing jobs or quoting there are so many features to this software that continue to streamline our operations. ServiceTrade has a modern day approach to making our service work visible to the customer with pictures/videos all combined within the digital experience that todays customers demand. We struggled with a number of other softwares in the past before finally finding ServiceTrade.

Cons

With any multi-layer software that has many features, it takes time to learn and navigate through everything that it provides. I promise you that once you cross over the initial learning curve, you will be impressed with what this software can do to help all your employee’s jobs and lesson yours as business owners.

David C.

Service Trade absolutely revolutionized our business. It is amazing.

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

Our company went from a literal shoe box full of index cards to Service Trade. It was such an abrupt jump in technology our heads were left spinning. There are so many benefits to using Service Trade that it is difficult to lay them all out. The best way to describe it this. If our company were a car, we went from square wheels to round wheels. Everything just runs smoother and almost all our information is accessible from anywhere.

Pros

Service Trade understands the needs of service contractors today. Many of us (contractors) are simply not plugged in to the highly valuable technology platforms that we desperately need to compete in the service industry. They have assembled a software platform that is easy to use, easy to learn and yet, provides AMAZING tools that most service companies and contractors could never conceptualize, let alone build, implement and support. They are accessible and interested in my success as a contractor.

Cons

There is not much I do not like about Service Trade. If I were talking to a friend about Service Trade, I would say that some of my employees faced a bit of a leaning curve to get through. One cannot simply sign up and never work again. They offer live human U.S. based training (a deal sealer for me), training videos, a trouble ticket system, on screen walk through and a growing knowledge center. Like any cutting edge technology, it is exciting to learn, and WELL worth the effort.

Response from ServiceTrade

David, Thank you for sharing your story. I'll make sure that our services team know that they've made a different for your staff. We're happy to be your partner! -- Shelley

Bobby H.

I am a technician using ServiceTrade for my daily jobs

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

It is a great application to use for the service industry and I know that there are still a bunch of small mom and pop places using the good ole pen and pad method for their services. I’ve been recommending this application to these small companies when I service them trying to simplify their lives really.

Pros

I like that we can run everything into and out of ServiceTrade with scheduling the jobs as well as invoicing from that listed job and have everything linked to one system instead Of pulling from everywhere to close out one job. It simplifies the entire process from the admin side. From the technician side, it lays everything out in a systematic fashion. Our jobs are separated by the day and we can attach photos, invoices with job line items, as well as list deficiencies that still remain with photos. Also with the customer being able to have access to it, they are on the same page and know everything that is going on at all times and aren’t kept in the dark.

Cons

The one thing that can improve I would say is when you select map to map ping the location of your jobs. It would be fantatstic to be able to select just a day instead of showing your entire schedule. We drive all over the state as well as surrounding states and to be able to narrow the search to just show what I have tomorrow for example, I could visually see where my jobs are and plan my day accordingly. This one be the greatest improvement to make from a technician standpoint.

Linda N.

Saved by Service Trade!

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

I am solving the problems of scheduling jobs for on time appointments. It was a nightmare before Service Trade. Now, I can schedule jobs and the techs love it. They each have iPads with the Service Trade app on them and we communicate all day instead of waiting for them to return to the office at the end of the day!

Pros

The service and software are perfect for our company and it keeps everyone on schedule.  I like that the techs can look ahead for the week and see where they are working and what jobs they are doing.  Also, I can keep up with where they are located and how they are doing time wise.   If I need to add another job while the tech is in the field, I can. I can update my customers by calling a customer to inform them that the tech will be early or late to the appointment because I can see where they are located and how long they have been on the job. I don't know how we survived without Service Trade!!  They saved us!! Thank you!!

Cons

I only have one complaint about the software and that is when I need to reschedule a job from one week to the other, I can't do it without going in the job and making the change. I would love to be able to move the jobs in the scheduling area where you just click and drag the job to the next day! I've asked Service Trade about this idea...I'm sure they will have it at some point!

Crystal W.

A must-have for modern service industry businesses

Reviewed on 2016/10/24

If you're scheduling multiple crews, wanting to see where the techs are/ when they clocked in, and wanting to give customers great follow up information and photos, you pretty much have to have Service Trade. After the initial learning curve, which is definitely not bad, it frees up a lot of time and bandwidth because you can do much more. It keeps it organized for you and impresses your customers with the technology they expect- even from their HVAC, fire/ safety service, etc.

We've made a number of requests for changes and tweaks in the system to customize it further to our needs. Not all can be accommodated, but tech support has been great at listening to us and making sure they understand what we want. Then they tell us if it's feasible or if there is a better way that already exists. We've been really happy with the personalized touch. We attended their recent conference in SC and were really pleased with the additional ideas that are available that we're not yet implementing- getting to work on those ASAP.

Get with the future or get left behind. ServiceTrade is the new requirement for what we must provide to do good work and give customers what they want. ST is allowing us to expand and grow.

Pros

Ease of use, short initial learning curve, number of available features

Cons

Invoicing could be smoother - requesting more features for this area

David H.

Flexible tool for completing job paperwork

Reviewed on 2016/08/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The vendor spent several days at our company training us. He showed us how to use the app and web site and then reviewed our paperwork after we had spent a day in the field of actually using it on OUR jobs, on location. This was key to help us refine the details of how to properly use the software.
The software allows us the flexibility of downloading paperwork from our main office to our tablets used in the field and uploading inspection and service forms and images back as scanned .pdf or .jpg files from the field, fillable .pdf's from the app, images directly from the tablet camera, or images and files stored on the hard drive, they can be emailed to the app or downloaded through the web site. This flexibility allows us to use many means to accomplish our work. I have found that the scanner app I used previously can share the scanned files directly with service trade without opening any other app, I used to have to scan the document, close the scanner app, open the file, share it to my email and then fill in the email address and other info to email to the recipient.
This software also makes it easy to include a photo to document work that needs done or problems that need to be corrected as well as a quick image of the completed job to document how it looked when we left.

Cons

We currently have to continue using our old method of paperwork as well as using service trade to make sure there is nothing lost until everyone is comfortable with it so we have to do the paperwork twice. The software is internet based so in remote locations without Wi-Fi or good cellular reception it can be nearly impossible to get or send the paperwork. Some of the work can be downloaded before traveling to the site, completed in the field and then uploaded after returning to an area with good reception but this doesn't allow accurate timestamp of arrival and departure and the signed work order has to be left open until it can be uploaded.

Ena R.

ServiceTrade - a great product for service teams!

Reviewed on 2016/10/03
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is our 3rd go around with Field service software and up until this point I truly did not feel we would find something that would work in our industry. I am very pleased to have found ServiceTrade. This software is clear, concise and easy to navigate. The implementation was a breeze and - a real pleasure to work with Steve and Aaron. Both gentlemen seem to understand the business itself and not just the software which is where I have experience difficulty with other software providers as they were not able to help me solve our business problems. It is easy to find the information you are looking for and the ability to tentatively schedule and plan out 3 months ahead is game-changing for us. Updates every two weeks and the software is continually adding new functionality means that we can continue to improve over the long term. This softrware is well thought out and suited to real working service companies.

Pros

Easy to navigate, scheduling and planning in advance, different views for scheduling vs. dispatch is a real bonus. Recurring services is an important feature for us and this software handles it the best I've seen. Tracking discrepancies ensures we don't drop the ball internally and ensures we provide the level of service we promise our customers. The asset details and the fact that technicians can access both the assets, and the job histories of each asset really easily makes their jobs so much easier. Ability to provide updates and job work orders/invoices to customers without any duplication using service link is a great feature.

Cons

I wish there was better reporting on technician hours as a separate report. It is easy to see the time on a job basis but it would be extremely helpful to report hours on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis separate from the jobs themselves.

Eric H.

The most useful business tool on the market, which a company can't afford not to have

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

Service Trade is an asset for any company, big or small. I have worked using many other company, electronic based tracking tools, but none as extensive as Service Trade. Service Trade can do it all, quoting, deficiency tracking, pictures and work acknowledgements. The comment section is very useful for field technicians to keep track of the trends at any customer site. I utilize the tablet version, and the smartphone version. It would be great if signatures were available to be captured on the smartphone app as well.

Pros

Its user friendly, its an asset to any company, of any size. It helps save paper and helps save time with its ability to capture images. It also make turn around time to send out quotes 10 times faster as the deficiency section is real time, even before a tech leaves a site.

Cons

On the Mobile phone version, technicians can't capture customer signatures.

Eric H.

One of the best tools on the market, for a business of any size

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

I continue to be able to get quotes out faster than my customers have a chance to bid out the work. So the deficiencies I find, I typically end up conducting repairs for. Customers want solutions now... this app allows that

Pros

This software does it all. If you are looking to cut operations cost, as far as tracking job completion, deficiencies and scheduling, you will love this software. As far as I'm concerned, it's unmatched, and I've been in my profession for over 15 years, with big companies, who waste lots of time and money attempting to create similar tools which aren't incrementally close. Real rime deficiency quoting destroys competition who don't use this application.

Cons

From a user standpoint, there are many options only available from the web version which I think could be useful to technicians who use the mobile version. The number one thing for me would be the ability to schedule jobs from the mobile app which then can be integrated into the calendar on the mobile device. This to me is the only thing I would change.

Linda N.

Office Under Control...thanks to Service Trade

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

I started working at our family business in January of 2015. I was going to assist the ladies in the office and learn how to do their work, so when they were out sick or on vacation, their work would continue to be completed and they wouldn't be bombarded when they returned to their office. Well, after three months of working three days a week, I took over the management of the office and both ladies left our company. I was shocked at how inefficient the office staff was running the office. Now, thanks to Service Trade, the office is under control. I love the way you can schedule the jobs and make the service recurring, so you don't miss out on the opportunity to service your customer in a timely manner. We add the price to the job so the tech does not have to call us every time he is unsure of the price! This feature has been great for the new techs who haven't learned our pricing structure yet. I do not know how we conducted business before Service Trade, well yes I do....very inefficiently! At first, I was very overwhelmed with the system. The training was full of so much information that my head was spinning! But now after a few mini learning sessions, I consider it easy to use and understand. The quality of the product is the BEST!! So many features are available, that I still don't use all of them. My favorite feature is the connection with Quick Books. The invoices transfer to QB and we just add the invoice number and e-mail it to the customer! No more waiting for the techs to return to the office with hand written invoices for us to enter in QB. We just added the inspection reports to the system, so now we have very nice, clean , easy to read inspection reports from our techs entering the information in the system. Gone are the days of the paper inspection forms that come back to us all dirty, torn and unorganized. The guys at Service Trade are great! Any time I have a problem, it is solved in a timely manner. I've contacted them via the web, e-mail and by phone. They are always willing to assist me with my crazy questions! The money that we paid for Service Trade is worth it! I wouldn't run my office without it. Thanks Service Trade for making my transition to working full time a better experience than it would have been without you!

Eric D.

Great product that keeps getting better

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

The Service Trade team gets it. They listen to their customers and are constantly updating their platform. I attended the annual Digital Wrap show in 2016 and was blown away with how much valuable information they had put together. I will be at this show every year and will remain a loyal customer for as many years we are both in business. With the help of the Service Trade team that will be many decades into the future.

Pros

The simple design and usability for my service technicians. My guys are true blue collar workers, with dirty hands and they use Service Trade every day.

Cons

It is really not a criticism of Service Trade, but I wish they could roll out Android updates as quickly as they can Apple. I understand enough of the technical issues to know that it is because there are so many different Android platforms, but... Other than that I do not know of any real other cons.

Joey H.

The last update fixed alot of minor things that i would have suggested. Good job!

Reviewed on 2016/10/23

The one thing i can think of is getting the software to rememer email adresses when finishing work acknowledgments. Similar to How your email works, as you start typing in the email address it will pull up previous ones used that match. This will keep repeat customers from having to type in there full email adress every time. Some custommers have a hard time finding those dificult keys strokes like "_".

Pros

Easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Cons

Any cons have nothing to do with the software and Everything to do with APPLE DEVICES.
I often wonder how it works on an Android Platform.
Maybe FIX THE BUG WITH { }[ ]~<> SYMBOLS in the deficiency section .......Im the lucky one who caused this error at our company, locking up a couple jobs on the office side. OOPS....

Nick R.

This cloud based product allowed us to open up a remote office

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

We started using ServiceTrade almost a year ago. It totally changed the way we managed our jobs and has improved the quality and communication of our service delivery in so many different ways.

The most important aspect of the change was that it allowed us to open a second branch office with a service team working remotely from their homes. Because it is cloud based we implemented this in a matter of a few months. We can run reports on the gross margins of each of our branches and their respective employees giving us the peace of mind that our remote employees are performing work profitably.

Our technicians have really responded to the software too. It makes their jobs easier by eliminating all the old paper processes and giving them job history in the palm of their hands so that they can arrive at a job fully informed of the situation and any past work that has been performed.

Documenting work is super easier and you can post lots of pictures with descriptions which can then be passed on to the customer in really professional looking html reports.

I'm very happy with my decision to use this software.

Pros

Cloud based
Great value
Excellent customer service response
Regular updates to software (usually biweekly)
Focused on delivering great customer experiences with professional communications

Cons

Screen refreshes can be a little slow sometimes

Nino C.

Service Trade Software - 2 Thumbs Up

Reviewed on 2016/08/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

There is a lot that I like about this company. I guess if I had to single it out I would say that their willingness to listen to their customers and update their software is their biggest strength. That may sound trite, but the fact is that once you get started using software on a daily basis you will invariably come up with issues in which you see how the software could operate in a more efficient manner. In other companies that I have worked with that is where the communications stop. With Service Trade though, they take your suggestions and work on plugging them in to their operating software. They have a fantastic relationship with their customer base, and until we started using Service Trade I had no idea that there was a company out there that cared about their customers enough to work their suggestions into workable solutions.

Cons

We have had small glitches in the software (mostly tablet issues) over the past 22 months, but for the most part they have been handled quickly.

Adam C.

ServiceTrade was the solution to a host of problems.

Reviewed on 2016/09/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

A solid product that is well thought out and has continued to progress and intergrate into our model. The customer service is unmatched by any company that I have dealt with over the last 11 years in business. Responsive, innovative, take suggestions seriously and implement them.

The visual scheduling is what sold us originally for this product. To see a visual map of all upcoming jobs and efficiently schedule them greatly reduced the time devoted to planning technician routes. This allowed more time to be spent communicating with the customer further improving the relationship with them. We have since proceeded to us more and more features to further streamline operations.

Cons

Sometimes ideas take a while from inscription to concept to implemented. They are doing a ton and roll out new features constantly.

Steven B.

Great field service platform

Reviewed on 2015/09/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

This platform has helped us in 3 key areas:

- Scheduling/Route Planning
- Customer/Employee Communication
- Accountability

At the outset, ServiceTrade is visually appealing and straightforward to navigate. The legwork required in the initial setup is no different from any other platform I have tested - the customer setup, location setup, service setup and job setup are intuitive and ultimately save us time (and money!).

The map-based scheduling feature allows us to visualize routes and location proximity - which can be crucial when optimizing tech routes.

Our customer and employee communication processes have been vastly improved and are now more efficient. No lost paper 'notes' or phrases like 'I meant to tell you...', 'I forgot to mention that...' - the mobile app with work order features is invaluable in effective job management. With customer communication, ServiceTrade allows us to instantly send a job report with onsite issues, photographs and time spent on property. It also allows us to recall past service issues should the customer need to address them.

I would recommend ServiceTrade to any field service business with repeat customers and maintenance agreements.

Cons

I've not had a negative experience with this vendor or product.

Travis N.

Review of service from a developer who interacts primarily with the API

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

ServiceTrade is very feature rich and I'm impressed by the variety of use cases that it handles and wealth of features. However for us, this plus is often a downside. We have very specific use cases and sometimes the way data is setup in service trade is not the best fit for us. However, this isn't really a complaint, rather an observation. If ServiceTrade was to fit our needs better, it would not fit the needs of other organizations.

I've been impressed with the responsiveness of the service and development teams who have provided timely and detailed answers to questions I have raised.

Pros

Feature rich UI.

Cons

With the wide use cases, it often feels like I'm having to solve two or three problems to solve one of our internal problems. Meaning, it is sometimes a complicated process to map a feature request in our domain to an implementation integrating service trade... but I don't know that there is a way to solve that. It is the nature of the service trade platform to have to accommodate a wide variety of use cases, and I understand that.

6.0/10
Cady J.

Cady with FirePro

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

I have been using service trade for over year now. Every time I need help or have a question about the program I get amazing feed back from your techs. They are always fast and go above and beyond what was asked. Navigating in this program is very easy and I find the videos very helpful. I also enjoy the online classes like Ned talk they are very informative. My only wish is that you would do an informative training class for users around Oregon or at least some where easier to get to then Carolina. You have added so many new useful things in the past year and i'm always excited to see whats new. I would recommend this program to anyone very efficient and easy and there are so many amazing features. I would rate this company an overall 5 stars in customer service we love being with your company!

Pros

I would honestly be typing for days if I listed all the pros to being with your company. You guys are great in customer service and your program!

Cons

Wish there was a training class on this side of the country. It would be nice to talk to other users in a group setting and see what everyone else has learned.

Scott A.

Our company has become super efficient with ServiceTrade

Reviewed on 2016/05/06

ServiceTrade has transformed our business in ways I never imagined possible. We have eliminated 4 independent software systems by using ServiceTrade and streamlined our business to become very efficient. Our Technicians and Office Staff work very well together sharing real-time information through ServiceTrade; eliminating all the friction and slow down that normally occurs in a service business. We have significantly improved the customer experience across the board, they get immediate information sent electronically on the services performed including a detailed report with plenty of photos and deficiency information followed up by a quote for repairs needed within 24 hours, often times the same day.

Being streamlined and efficient in all that we do has made for a much happier work force, employees love the software and enjoy the frustration-free and immediate work-flow so they can process their work faster with clear and concise information and pass it along to the customer for quick turnaround. Our customers are happier, the employees are happier and with the significant savings from becoming efficient combined with higher revenue production per tech, our owners are very happy too.

The ServiceTrade team also been great to work with, they provide exceptional support with rapid response and worked very well with us through the implementation so that the transition was a very thorough and well planned process.

I think it's important to not only thoroughly understand the software and whether it meets or exceeds your needs, but it's equally important to know the team and who will be supporting you so that you have comfort with your decision and know that you're partnering with a company/team that you believe in, that you want to do business with for the long-term and that you know has its customers best business interests in mind. The best way to confirm you've made the right choice is to talk to their customers, doing that really helped me understand how well ServiceTrade performed and that I was entering a solid partnership for my business.

William L.

Provides our Corporation with the needed tools to manage our service business

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Management of the entire service aspect of our corporation, from one end to the other.

Pros

The flexibility of managing Technicians in the field and the backend Office Users; from Dispatching, Scheduling, Invoicing, Forms, and Data. We have a way to track our strong points and our weak ones. The ability to create and maintain our own form library has given us the ability to satisfy our Customers and locale AHJs in a manner we were never able to do before.

Cons

While we have the ability to create our own PDF forms which we can code to auto-populate most static data, we cannot do this on the couple of Spreadsheet Graphing forms we have created to fill a vital need. Also, when updating the PDF Forms, which is necessary from time to time, we must re-load the entire library section where the form is loaded so it will compile in the appropriate order in the forms package. Those are the very few issues we have experienced, and given ServiceTrade's willingness and ability to address needed updates to their software, we have confidence that these issues will be tackled, if possible.

Laura B.

This software has been a godsend to us in terms of managing our crews and time more efficiently.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

It brought us into the 21st century regarding our scheduling and employee management.

Pros

Simple to upload photos, documents, and audio files to supplement records. Frequent updates with new, easily utilizable features shows that the company is always striving to improve their product. Customer service is excellent. Employees generally have a good sense of humour and are client-oriented.

Cons

Cost to integrate with QuickBooks (high price for smaller businesses) versus cost of time spent to duplicate invoices in both programs w/out integration (and the maddening redundancy). Would be great if we could directly import associated files when transitioning from a past inspection to a scheduled job instead of uploading the files all again for the job.

Lorna W.

Great potential

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

I pretty much feel like we got a product that was still in Beta testing. We've had issues with porting item lists, and Quickbooks Online that falls short on seamless integration. When I reach out to tech support I have to repeatedly defend and support my complaints until someone believes me and then gets someone to look into it. The interface is not as user friendly as I had believed it was going to be, without some computer language skills the errors are impossible to decipher.
We were very excited to get set up with Servicetrade, and for the most part, it is serving our needs and helping us stay organized.
Unfortunately a bulk of the services I was keenly interested are reserved for larger companies or a minimum amount of techs; the customer portal and feedback option were very desirable selling features. And even though we bought 4 extra tech accounts that we don't need just to get set up at all, these services still could not be made available.

Pros

Asset management and reported deficiencies are fantastic for both customer service and generating future revenue.

Cons

Limited capabilities in invoicing, manually have to add sales taxes to each transaction, cannot change or alter item description. Does not always integrate 100% to QBO, failed invoices with no real explanation (maybe 1 in 20 occurrence). For whatever reason email never port into QBO invoices, always have to manually add. Error messages are illegible/not in plain english for easier understanding and trouble shooting.

7.0/10
Rob H.

Great Package!

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

As a Service Company, we use many different aspects of the ServiceTrade system to run our business. I work in the Sales Department, and I can speak best to what it has provided us. The Quoting side has been a huge improvement to what we were doing previously and after 8 months of using ST, we have doubled our overall Quote Closing Percentages and the numbers are improving every month. The folks at ST are always looking to improve the system and will continue to make tweaks to put a better product out there. Great work!

Pros

Overall good product. Could use some improvements on the Quoting side - Repairs vs. Inspections and things.

Cons

Has glitches. Often times I will enter customer information in and then return to the customer to find it different than I had entered it in originally. Routine Service Schedules seem to be changing and I fear that we may end up not providing service as promised due to a hiccup.