Movegistics CRM Reviews

Movegistics CRM

Transportation, moving & storage solutions

4.9/5 (34 reviews)
Ben S.

Movegistics helped us double our sales!

Reviewed on 2017/04/02

We selected Movegistics for our moving company after looking at several software programs. We wanted to manage all our local, intercity and interstate moves inside one user-friendly program. I love that Movegistics helps us quickly complete on site surveys with their offline capable mobile app and then generate estimates using our tariffs. Their visual estimator tool is great. We are now able to receive qualified leads from our website with inventory and access info. Their email marketing campaigns help us automate follow ups. Their integration with Adobe Echosign helps our customers e-sign their estimates and we even receive alerts when the customer views their estimates or signs it. I can now seamlessly hand over our booked moves to our operations and billing teams. They also integrate with QuickBooks which is a big time saving for us. Their customer service is awesome, the best I have seen. We are now booking many more moves and we are seeing huge cost savings in operations and billing. I don't know how we were running our business in the past without Movegistics!

Pros

Their visual estimator, lead grabber, offline mobile apps for surveys, custom BOLs, e-signatures and QuickBooks integration.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but it's not too hard. Once you learn the software it will save you hours and hours.

Jeremy A.

Movegistics has changed the way we do business and we couldn't be more pleased with the product.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

As an "old school" mover with over 25 years in the industry, I was resistant to any changes in our business practices. If it worked in the past, why change now? However, changing technology and the 21st century business climate made me realize I needed a better way to handle the customer management portion of our business. After researching a rather large number of software providers we went with Movegistics for both the value in terms of price but also due to the ease of use, the wide array of available features, and the scalability to grow as we grow. The team with Netensity has been outstanding to work with and we look forward to becoming an almost paperless operation in the very near future with Movegistics.

Cons

While the learning curve has been longer for me, I have found that most "software glitches" have come from my own input mistakes, rather than due to software issues. In the very rare case that there have been software related problems, Netensity has stepped up quickly and efficiently solve the problem to our satisfaction.

Kris C.

Newbie - After searching and sampling many softwares, we chose Movegistics. SOOO Happy we did!

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

Having been in online marketing, I was pretty good with softwares. I searched and sampled many mover softwares and chose MoveGistics as my fave. Once I spoke with Customer support representative, my salesperson, I knew this was the right company for me.

He invested at least 90 minutes or so answering questions. Once I made the jump and purchased things have been smooth. The set up team has been great, the trainings with representative have been thorough and incredible.

This software is so flexible and robust. The learning curve is a little bit higher than with a simpler product, but your company is worth it.

I had immediate questions about things the software didn't do, and representative showed me the planned releases of those updates!

Our conversations have been: "This is what I do, how do we make that work inside of Move...?"

Every time we have figured out how to tune the system's parameters to fit my needs. This thing is super flexible and I am super happy with my investment with Movegistics.

Pros

robust and flexible

Cons

I would like to edit all items cubes at once - Like ALL king beds for all rooms in 1 click

Andrew L.

One Of The Best Business Decision You Will Ever Make!

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

I have been a Movegistics customer for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that it has been one of the best business decisions I have made for my moving company. I use to print and send out estimates via word doc., and had no way of really keeping up with who is calling or details about upcoming moves, or a professional way to send estimates. Movegistics has done that and so much more. From the high tech estimating tools, to the custom estimate temples, every function we use has improved operations which is an improvement to our bottom line! I have looked at lots of CRM softwares and this one is hands down the best one I have seen. Adarish and the team are great! I would highly recommend!

Pros

All of the features and functionality of the sales tools! Great customer service!

Cons

It has taken a while to teach to my employees.

Chad A.

Best Moving CRM Available

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

We were an old school, paper BOL & invoice company for almost a decade before making going with Movegistics. After much research and some arm twisting of the owner, we made the switch and couldn't be happier. The efficiencies, cost savings and value added cannot be overstated.

Pros

Easy to implement, migrate to and use.
Multiple features and new updates added regularly.
This company understands the needs of the moving industry.
Extremely responsive support.

Cons

Nothing, for the price point it is by far the best we had found and with continued improvements, updates and new features added it continues to be the best value for the money. We can't imagine doing business without it anymore.

Kapil L.

Great Software to grow your business

Reviewed on 2018/01/15

Pros

This software is very easy to use and customer service team is very responsive. Overall highly recommended for startups.

Cons

Too many pop ups before you can actually send the quote. This could be delveloped into a one page and would like to see this happening in the near future.

Response from Netensity

Hello Kapil,

Thank you for your comments. We are glad to have you as a customer all these years.

We do have a newer release without any popups when estimating. We will have you upgraded to the new release soon.

- Movegistics CRM

Brent B.

We love it

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

I was a fool to think I could do it without CRM. I tried several CRM's and realized more and more how if it worked properly it would be great for us. We landed with Movegistics and couldn't feel more blessed.

Pros

It fits me and does not require me to fit it.

Cons

What I like least about this software is when I have a problem and get frustrated I end up taking a short break and then come back to realize that the software has a built in solution to any problem I guess it just irritates me that it has already solved all of my problems before I can even complain about it to the tech team.

Joshua M.

Very well pleased with my experience. Bang for your buck is certainly there!

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

It allows me to have a life. Before I used Movegistics, I would dedicate my whole day to prepare an estimate for the customer. Since, I've joined the CRM and sales/quote stage functionalities have simplified my life extremely.

Pros

Affordable option. The features and capabilities that this software has is not available with many other different types of moving softwares, and if they are they will charge you /month

Cons

Like many softwares there are some bugs, but the bugs are minimal. Overall, the customer support is very high quality.

Powerful Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

My overall experience has been pleasant. I definitely see the benefit that Movegistics has brought to our operations.

Pros

This software has a lost of integrations, functionalities, and features

Cons

Sometimes some important features are critical for smooth operations in sales, marketing, and dispatch do not work at all.

7.0/10
Danette W.

Start Up

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Movegistics has been helpful in trying to understand our concerns and to add certain features for us that are not standardized in the industry. The Central Valley of California and New York are about as extreme as you can get in the moving business and Movegistics is quick to listen to your individual needs and wants so they can attempt to solve your problems.

Pros

Once we actually start using the software I think that having direct online access with the customer will be great. It seems in today's world a lot of the younger people prefer to be emailed or chatted with online. Therefore, I think this will be a great feature. The other feature on the software is the shared calendar and being able to assign trucks and crew to the jobs. Helps everyone know what is scheduled for the day in advance.

Cons

The start up has not been as easy as it should be - there are a lot of steps to get certain things done. But, having said that the response from the Movegistics team has been terrific.

7.0/10
Greg S.

A Super Company To Work With.

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Having an all-in-one system for producing quotes, to sending automated emails, to creating bill of ladings
and order for services - All with tracking - helps operations and marketing create a better and more sustainable growth pattern for the future.

Pros

I like the fact that the CRM is flexible when wanting to add new elements to the system. Very user-friendly and easy to implement new tools on the fly.

Cons

None that I can think of. Been a joy to work with.

April M.

Very pleased with service and software.

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Many benefits

Pros

What we like about movegistics...we like that the software keeps our company's customer's information and our jobs in order. We are able to add personal notes for each shippers page. They keep improving on the software.

Cons

It does have some bugs with the app on our android devices but the website works great! Any trouble we have, customer service addresses these issues.

Joe E.

Great Software especially the visual estimator

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

The Visual Estimator and the acceptance of all leads sources. Customer service by the support team is outstanding

Cons

We primarily use the software for only lead capture (visual estimator), in the beginning it was alittle glitch.

Susan A.

One of the best decisions we have made for our business!

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

We have had experiences in the past where once we purchased the software the customer service was non existent. Not so with the Movegistics team. They have been supportive in training and always willing to customize for our specific needs. Our conversion ratio has greatly improved over the past couple of years due to implementing Movegistics. Thank you!!!

Eric W.

One of the best CRM's out there for the moving & storage industry.

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Pros

There is nothing about this CRM that our company does not like. We have used many over the years, and this is the only one we have found where you need virtually no workarounds. This software does everything, and we mean everything. It is so easy to use, and get your staff trained on quickly. Whether you're a one man operation, or a corporate giant with multiple location this software will work for you. International, Interstate, local, military, van line agency. This software can handle it. Worth every penny!

Cons

Like all software there will be some bugs, or minor mistakes in the initial setup, but the Movegistics team gets them handled fast. They are really on the spot. Their customer service is fantastic!

Ali A.

I need everything in one place in order to function more reliably. Movegistics makes it all happen.

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

I reach out to more people via email, and keeps my client based more organized and accessible.

Pros

Email campaigns. E-Signature, multiple email templates, Easy quotation, Easy data access, call logs, when multiple people working on the same lead.

Cons

Not a big fan of on site survey app, very hard to find each item to put it as an inventory item. So i just type in the inventory in customer notes.

Johanna H.

Worthwhile for anyone who is looking to increase volume and efficiency.

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

Pros - Lead grabber allows you to contact your customers quickly, and track the progress of their entire move. Electronic pre-move survey is efficient and saves money when you don't have to print your piece count. Everyone can see availability with the dispatch software and who is available. With the software being cloud based, I love that I can access it anywhere at anytime!

Cons - There have been lots of errors and glitches over the past 2 months. However, it hasn't been anything has not been able to be fixed. We have also asked for many items to be customized to our needs, and they have been within a reasonable amount of time. I believe training could be a bit more extensive, but someone is always available to walk you through your questions as they come up.

The process of switching over to this software from using paper and pencil has been time consuming. We have been transitioning for 2 months, and are not completely ready to switch fully due to working out some glitches. I would highly recommend this software and company, but strongly suggest not making the transition during the busy time of year as it would be too overwhelming.

Laurie K.

Movegistics is a great value

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

The team has been very responsive and the improvements even in the past 5 months are quantifiable. To have software that has a CRM, dispatching, invoicing and job costing capabilities is a real plus.

Pros

I love the forward thinking by management to make constant improvements and customizations.

Cons

Not all functions work at 100% before moving onto new releases.

Betsy A.

Brilliant program, long-overdue for moving companies

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Being able to review an individual move/job was extremely beneficial!

Pros

Customization of data fields - item descriptions correlating volume/weight resulted in detailed job analysis. Customized lead source input revealed the marketing investments that realized revenue.

Cons

There was nothing to not like about Movegistics. Absolutely no complaints. The company was always immediately responsive, understands the moving industry, was professional and excellent to deal with, our training sessions were recorded for users to reference - exceptionally well done.

Natalie B.

Movegistics is an intuitive software application and extremely user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Pros

I love the easiness of converting leads to opportunities. All the information is already there from the customer's input and all you have to do is reach out and book the move. I appreciate how supportive the support staff is when it comes to questions and/or comments on the software.

Cons

I wish customer could input there credit cards themselves and book their move as well. I just found at today that this will be a new feature, however. I am very excited about that!

Michelle S.

Excellent software for our Moving Company! User friendly and Adarsh is great!

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Pros

The overall software is extremely user friendly. Adarsh always responds to any questions or additions I need right away!

Yessica S.

Best CRM Software Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Very Easy to use, updated, simply the best!

Cons

I love everything!

Austin B.

Great

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

A CRM organized process!

Pros

How in depth it is with the moving industry. This system is designed for moving companies and all the sales items we deal with on a daily basis.

Cons

Takes some time to learn, but once you learn it, it works great! It seems at first to be confusing in some aspects, but that is because the system is so smart, you just have to set some times aside to learn the system. Once you learn it you will not regret it!

Mathieu H.

Movegistics has helped organize and streamline my business. Also has increased my profits.

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

I don't have a pile of notes and scribbles, and multiple calendars for jobs and schedules. I can complete estimates in a matter of minutes versus hours.

Pros

Major pro would be the professional look you can achieve, that reassures your customers. Also the organization is another major pro.

Cons

The only con i would say is there are minor issues i run into that a simple page refresh fixes, other then that no major problems.

Colt C.

Outstanding and innovative!

Reviewed on 2016/02/09

I own a local moving company and not only does the software have efficiency but it always innovates me with new creativity and updates that make it better then it was before. The team is always updating features that make the software more user friendly. The team is always taking feedback from there customers and always there at a moments notice to fix any concerns or listen to my changes and needs. It is important to me to get superb customer service Adarsh and his team knock this one out of the park. This software is the best in the industry look no further. Being former military I only stay with the best and for over a couple years this has done it for me, now I am looking to expand my organization with the help of such an innovative team. Thank you.