CallTools

All-in-one predictive dialer & inbound call center solution

Maria lenin L.

Web based VOIP -Easy Setup, Requirement, and Implementation

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I would recommend calltools for small businesses with one or two callers. It is a web based tool and agents can log in with a username and password. It has the basic features for calling and standard fields to classify and manage your leads. It is cheap and ideal for part time calling. Easy setup,requirements and training , calling can start immediately . The day still ends productive, less errors compared to other web based call tool. Can see agents logged in and call status on a real time basis.

Cons

Since it is web based, the call quality depends on the internet connection. Reports are basic metrics. You can not customize the fields o be able o address certain goals or objectives of a campaign. Errors in availability mode and not receiving calls can be observed but can be addressed or solved by logging in and out. Lead status tracking and prioritization could be difficult and still need manual taking notes in excel for sales or potential leads information. Better if more than 1 agent logged in for smoother and faster call flow. If only one agent, click to call is preferable than automated. Next call wait time can take long if automated on one agent logged in thus time is not maximized and optimized.

Giora S.
  • Industry: Insurance

better than the rest!

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

I was using SalesDialers previously and kept having connection issues with their system and X-LITE settings for my overseas marketers. My main goal was to not have these connection issues when I first signed up with CallTools, little did I realize how many more feature you got over them!

Pros

I love the Live Agent feature! Listening to my agents the entire time is so much more effective than listening to random recordings.
How easy it is to just add another user with two clicks.
The agent performance feature is awesome, having a side by side comparison is helpful.

Cons

Not being able to "kick out" another user in cases where they didn't deleted their X-Lite password at the end of their shift. Maybe add a feature that allows the manager to change the host/user on demand because you probably don't control user on x-lite.

Response from CallTools

Giora,

First of all, our apologies for the late response. We¿re thankful to receive such an in-depth review and should have replied to it earlier!

We are proud to offer such a wide range of features available on our system. Live Agent Monitoring completely shifts your ability to manage agents and provides real-time insight you weren¿t able to gather before. We¿re glad it has been so helpful for you!

Please don¿t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions regarding the system.

Steven P.

Great Experience. Software is a bargain at this price point. Cust support and his team are...

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

Easy to use and learn. Very smooth with no glitches. It is far better than Five 9. Again, cust support and his team are very quick to respond in a very polite, positive and professional manner.

Response from CallTools

Hello Steven! Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. We're proud to offer such a feature-packed software at our pricing and our knowledgeable Customer Support team only adds to the value of our platform. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you succeed! - Your CallTools.com Team

Barb S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use, easy set up, proficent

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Great for outbound calling cambaigns!

Pros

Was able to save time by automatically continually dialing numbers, didnt have to wait, or have down time.

Cons

Wasn't able to have as much control of calls as I would like, but was good if you have many CSR who try to avoid calls.

Response from CallTools

Hi Barb!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

We're happy you found the speed and precision of our predictive dialer helpful for your team! Eliminating agent downtime increases calling ratios and keeps your employees on-task throughout the day.

We're glad to have you as a part of the CallTools.com family. If there's anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact customer support!

Nikolai L.
  • Industry: Wireless

Great AutoDial and Management Oversight ability

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

The ability to have better management oversight and for team to make more calls.

Pros

The AutoDialer works like a charm. We can power through call lists with ease. In addition, for managers it's great because it is easy to review and listen to recordings. The format is simple so not a lot of clicks to get what you want.

Just make sure you have the default rules set up BEFORE making calls.

Cons

The follow-ups need to be closely coordinated with your CRM like Salesforce to make this part effective.

Response from CallTools

Nikolai, thank you for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad you found the suite of manager features helpful; between call recordings, Live Agent Monitoring, and Real Time Reporting, CallTools.com provides detailed insight on agent performance. Please reach out if there is anything we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Michael K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Really easy to implement predictive dialer platform, we had reps logged in and dialing very...

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Significant increase in achieving live answers with our existing customers. Much higher agent productivity metrics.

Pros

The built-in real time dashboards to monitor both campaign and individual rep performance are awesome right out of the box.

Cons

We have not had any problems to list as a con. However, it would be nice to have a concurrent user licensing option since not all of our reps are always on the system.

Response from CallTools

Hi Michael! Thank you for using your time to leave a review of our platform. Our real-time monitoring and reporting keeps you on top of agent productivity, ensuring that you get the most out of each of your employees. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with while you use the platform! - Your CallTools.com Team

Joe B.

Do they realize they are running a service?

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Bunch guys who know how to sell and not have to run a business. We've become the test subjects of their platform's so called "new features". Tech support send us to our customer rep, and says they'll get back to us in days, not hours.

Pros

Looked promising from the website description, has the power and predictive dialer that phone based companies need.

Cons

Doesn't seem like the software works. Can't add new users or agents past one seat without talking to customer support multiple times.

Response from CallTools

Joe We're sorry you feel this way. We are the creators of both products, you must of been asked in the early stages of rolling out features if you were interested in testing.

We would love for you to see where the system is without any beta features. Calltools.com extends a free month so you can use our platform with full functionality, I will make sure your experience will keep you on and scaling.

We take pride in everything we do and make sure our reps set the right expectations, if something slipped we apologize. The system is easy to use and efficient, with more integration's available than ever.

Also I have 24 reps on the product now and have no issues operating making sure agents never spend more than 30 seconds off the phone. It allows me to manage my team more efficiently and I'll make sure the system works the same for you.

Mike G.

One of the better call center tools out there.

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Pros

I like how easy it us to load lead data into the system and to get it configured to use. It ony takes a few minutes to be u and running.

Cons

I feel that there could be better notifications around when lead data is diminishing so we can get ahead of it so we don't have any down time.

Response from CallTools

Hi Mike! Thank you for taking a moment to review your experience with CallTools. We're glad you found the upload process to be simple and seamless! We're always working to make the software more helpful for our users. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do! - Your CallTools.com Team

Greg B.

Great support from my account manager, and rep at Tech Support. Very happy with CallTools!

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

Ease of use.
Customer interface is simple and intuitive.
Very very easy for new employees and on boarding.
Cost of system per user.

Cons

Overall very happy with the system. For the cost and ease of use, there really are no cons to the CallTools platform.

Noaz M.

The the team at CallTools is first class! On point and always available to assist you along...

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

Ease of use. It really moved the dial for me and my team. Works great and the visibility in the platform is unreal.

Cons

Like using any new platform it takes a moment to get adjusted but the support team holds your hand in the beginning, so it's really not a big deal.

Jorge F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

EXCLLENT PREDICTIVE DIALER

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

I've seen an increase in production utilizing the Predative dialer.

Pros

Ver efficient, ease of use and easy to maintain. The support staff is great and my rep is one of a kind, in a world of it's own.

Cons

NONE that I can think of that really warrants my input.

Nick S.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Easy to work with, reliable, trustworthy, accountable and friendly

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

The software is user friendly and there is always a helping hand a phone call away. Easy to navigate around each page.

Cons

After using the software for six months nearly, I have found no cons. Every problem we ran into was handled right away.

Dinesh N.

Amazing Service and Ease of Use

Reviewed on 2017/02/11

This software has saved us a ton of time, The customer service is Amazing as well!! These guys work day and night to get service delivered. Love their sales team as well!!

Response from CallTools

Dinesh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We agree; our customer support and sales teams are incredible. We pride ourselves on being patient, helpful, and making things easy to understand. Our customer support sets us apart and above and our sales team is eager and excited to get you started!

Let us know if you are in need of any assistance!

Dillano M.

Great Calling system

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Pros

The ability to sort out DNC numbers to make sure we’re following federal guidelines

Cons

I love it I couldn’t think of anything bad with call tools

Stefan M.

Everything is Perfect Except Scheduling Callbacks

Reviewed on 2017/02/03

This system is perfect except for 1 thing Scheduling callbacks. After scheduling numerous callbacks I noticed that the system was not assigning the right time frames for which I set the contact for. Really weird, it does not happen on all contacts and customer service has been telling me for 2 months that their engineers are going to fix it. The system would be perfect if this was fixed. If you schedule a call back for 4 pm and you don't pay attention you will see the file show up at 1 am. Pay attention and you will be ok...other than that everything is great...

George M.

CallTools reviews

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

excellent

Pros

Everything about it. Easy to access everything

Cons

I really don't have any cons or dislikes

Daniel alejandro A.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Useful tool for customer service

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

This application is used a lot for 2 years for the impeccable attention of my clients regarding the technical support of the television, telephone and internet services. scheduled technicians and followed up the cases created in order to guarantee a quality service

Pros

It is the best tool we have to make an impeccable customer service. It is used to generate case numbers related to the received call and be able to track it to generate a unique satisfaction in the customer.

Cons

Sometimes it is very complicated to manage the mute and hold buttons, the times are not enough to manage the information requested by the customer.

Joseph G.

Very Robust Call Center Software. We Tried Lots of Call Center Platforms, and CallTools Won!

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Overall, we love it and we will never shop again for alternative software because we are happy with the software, and we are happy with customer support, and our agents are happy that they have an easy to use yet robust calling platform to use daily.

Pros

"Reliability" and "Ease of Use" for our sales agents is paramount. This is one of the easiest and user friendly call center software we have ever used. Agents love it because it is so easy to use. The reliability of being available with very limited downtime is another huge factor that we liked about the software. Another thing I will mention is it is loaded with features that allow us to easily customize every single campaign, and lead management is just a simple download and upload away.

Cons

You must put some time in learning the backend of actually setting everything up. They do have great tutorial videos, and technical support will help you every step of the way, but there is a learning curve. So, not sure if it is a con, but that is the only thing I can think that I could write here.

Mark F.

Call Tools Platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

I researched the various cloud based predictive dialer companies for doing out bound calling. There is a number of companies out there, but I settled on Call Tools. The platform works perfect and I started with three stations. I am now up to 6 stations and have been real happy with their platform and overall performance.

Predicative dialers can be tricky especially if you are using systems not located in the US, which I highly recommend you avoid. What really sold me on Calling Tools was that the sales guy I worked with really took the time to understand my needs and came back with some great ideas to really help with what I was trying to accomplish. There was no hard sale, which I can't say is the case for a couple of other companies I spoke to.

There customer service is really great and the training was excellent. There are a lot of cool features and functionality to get your arms around, but once you do, you have a very dynamic system keeping your telemarketers or call center busy. I use their CRM as well, although you can integrate to wide number of CRM platforms on the market as I understand.

I certainly like the price you pay today for getting your business up and running with these clod based platforms. Gone are the days having to invest in telecoms switches and T-1s. So you a great predictive dialing platform and your up and running with one of the best calling technology platforms for your money and you can increase your spend as you scale your business. That's the only way to go.

Pros

These cloud based platforms are awesome. you basically load your data and login to the system and the platform does its thing. It sure keeps your sales guys on the phone and off the internet.

Cons

There wasn't anything i disliked, but you really need to take the time to understand the power of the system. There is a lot of features and functionality in the system and the more you take the time to understand everything and how it works, the more you recognize how well the platform is put together

Response from CallTools

Mark,

Thank you for your detailed review! We understand our platform has a lot to offer which may appear overwhelming, but we're glad you contacted our incredible Customer Support team to help you understand and utilize the tools available.We are available during all our business hours to assist you with any troubles you're experiencing with the system. Just as you experienced, when you invest time into learning how to operate the dialer, the results return tenfold.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance!

David P.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

I set up Call Tools to do some marketing for my company. Great product and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Allowed us to touch base with thousand of potential customers.

Pros

Operations was a snap with very little training. Our Rep Sean was always willing to help and got the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied.

Cons

I wanted to attach a out going message to the call. We couldn't do that, but that alright, we got a work around and everything turned out good.

Response from CallTools

Hi David! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We're glad we were able to work together to figure out how to deliver the message you needed to send and that you got in touch with your prospects! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. - Your CallTools.com Team

David B.

Smooth, easy ti use, fantastic support.

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Pros

The walk-through when you''re just starting, great customer service, very patient, always available. Just a great software to use.

Response from CallTools

Hello David! Thank you for taking the time to review CallTools.com. We're glad to hear your experience has been smooth and seamless with the help of our incredible Customer Support team. The live training included when you start using the CallTools.com platform covers everything you need to know. Please get in touch if there is anything else we can help you with! - Your CallTools.com Team

Roger B.

Great features & excellent customer support from my account rep James Saif.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

The software is easy to use. There are great features offered which have not been implemented by other predictive dialers I have tried in the past.

Cons

I would like to see an easier process to recycle our existing campaigns and lower fees per user/seats.

Glenn K.

Great Service

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

easy to use, price is competitive, rich with features and a lot of flexible. Easy to load leads for the outbound campaigns

Cons

the system takes time to learn and it can be complex due to so many features but its a great system.

Johnny N.

Great overall.

Reviewed on 2018/03/10

Cons

Wish I'd had a tutorial when we first began. It's been 5 months now and I still wonder if I have a lot to learn. Having said that, (most of) the tech sppt team are exceptional and are very knowledgeable.

Response from CallTools

Hi Johnny! Thank you for your feedback, I checked and confirmed that a full training was done on your account with the primary account holder.

I do not believe you were made a part of that training so it makes sense why you are lacking the ability to use the system to its fullest potential at times. We will contact you and make arrangements to do a full retraining course for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to re-training with you. Please feel free to have any other management present for the training, you can have multiple people join if you would prefer.

Thank you!
Your Team at CallTools.com

Josh L.

Great Service! John M. at Call Tools made sure any question or problem(Which was rare) that I...

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Doubled in Revenue

Pros

Seamless Dialer, very easy transfer process, calls were very quick and allowed the agents to make up to 400 calls a day

Cons

The small screens within the dialer throws people off sometimes. The CRM system is a bit confusing at times

Response from CallTools

Josh, thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave us a review! We're thrilled to hear you doubled your revenue with our predictive dialer! We offer the ability to integrate with almost any third-party CRM so you can push contact information from our CRM into your pre-existing program. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is any way we can help you continue to excel! - Your CallTools.com Team