FileTrac Reviews

FileTrac

Claims management system & adjusting software

5/5 (21 reviews)
Jason G.

FileTrac - Hands down one of the best decisions I've made for my company

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I have utilized the FileTrac claims management system in my offices for over 10 years. I reviewed/researched other products prior to implementing FileTrac. None of the other products compared to FileTrac’s features and benefits. If you are considering a fully capable claims management system, I highly recommend you start with FileTrac. You will not be disappointed.

Pros

• Intuitive & Easy to Use
• Affordable – No upfront costs or fees. Unlimited users/locations at no additional cost. Only cost is a one time fee per claim that is very affordable. The cost is easily recouped in gained efficiencies.
• Scalable
• FileTrac is a Progressive & Forward-Thinking company that adds new features and benefits often.
• Full and easy integration with other platforms such as Xactimate, Symbility & QuickBooks.
• Advanced Reporting Capabilities that will fit any scenario.
• Convenient and easy to use Diary system.
• Superb Tech Support
• Time sheet tracking and Adjuster Payout Tracking make billing and commission reporting easy.
• Web Based – Ability to manage and handle claims from anywhere . Perfect for companies with multiple offices in multiple locations.
• Secure
• Backed up – never worry about losing claim information, reports, notes or photos.
• File Trac is a Trusted Partner who treats each client as if they are their only client.

Cons

There really isn't anything negative I can say.

Gary W.

File Trac - An Industry leader in the CMS Industry

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Pros

We began our relationship with File Trac in the early stages of their development. We have grown with them since the beginning. If I had to narrow my comments to the single item we like MOST about File Trac, it would be their incredible development in our industry in providing us, the end user, with the items that we most need. Every company uses File Trac a little differently and they offer customization to fit everyone's needs. I know this because I visit with our peers that utilize file trac and most everyone currently using the system agrees they are an industry leader in the claims corridor with the ease of use of their system. We highly recommend File Trac to anyone that is looking for a CMS system that is capable of providing a fully customized system to fit an individual company's needs.

Cons

At this stage, I really do not have any negative feedback to offer. 10+ years ago as File Trac was developing, there were several areas that needed improvement. With feedback from companies such as ours and others in the industry, File Trac is constantly updating their system and offering 'bridges' or 'fixes' to help a firm with an individual situation. They listen to us, the client, and make modifications and improvements that help us all navigate claims day in and day out.

Charles W.

Essential to my business

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

I bought my company (one man shop) in 2007 and immediately began looking for a Claims Management System. At that time I had over 23 years on the carrier side and had been involved in developing several claims systems, so I knew what I was looking for. Finding File Trac and working with the File Trac team has been instrumental in helping my company grow from a one man /one city operation into a 14 state Regional Adjusting Firm.

Pros

It's a great communication portal. All data for all claim assignments is one place. Extremely user friendly, very logical work flow. Able to do all billing and calculate Adjusters pay outs in the same software.

Cons

Some of the user rights/authorities tools need additional development.
File Trac implement development changes without communicating the enhancements

Response from Online Reporting

Thank you so much Chuck. Your belief in us and FileTrac makes all the difference. We will always be here for you and we appreciate your input. Know that we are always working to improve and this year there will be some great enhancements. Looking forward to seeing you at the NAIIA conf.

Bill S.

Apple Adjusters FileTrac Testimonial

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Apple Adjusters would not be the successful adjusting firm we are today without FileTrac. I have no hesitation to recommend FileTrac to anyone regardless of the size or complexity of your firm.

Pros

Apple Adjusters has experience with other claims management systems but none compare to FileTrac. Our new adjusters can learn to use Filetrac in a very short time. And our seasoned adjusters appreciate to ease of daily use. FileTrac is unequivocally the best claims management system available. The design is creative and highly useful. And the speed of service provided by the FileTrac team is second to none.

Cons

We would like FileTrac to have the capability to bridge with other FileTrac using companies in order to exchange assignments.

Jason G.

Look No Further than FileTrac - Best Claims Management Software Out There. Period.

Reviewed on 2015/11/18

I researched all claims management software in detail and as a result decided to go with FileTrac about 6 years ago when we switched to a paperless system. We have processed thousands of claims since that date and I can assure you this is one of the most robust, user friendly and streamlined web-based programs available. This software has more than paid for itself in the form of reduced administrative and office costs. The support and management team are second to none, are always available and respond quickly. They have always gone over and above for my firm. I just cannot say enough good things about FileTrac.

PROS
USER FRIENDLY - New users quickly catch on. Good training provided by FileTrac.
GREAT PRICING -- Pricing is based on claim counts, making the great product available to ever firm large and small.
GREAT SUPPORT - If you have questions, they will respond immediately.
INVOLVED MANAGEMENT - The owners and management are involved directly with every customer.
CUSTOMIZABLE - If you need a change from the "out of the box" install, they are willing to do so.
INVOICING/ADJUSTER PAYOUT & COMMISSION MODULE - Invoicing claims a snap and pricing can be setup differently for different carriers. The adjuster payout & commission module virtually eliminates errors in adjuster payments and charge backs.
PROGRESSIVE - They are constantly adding feature updates and new products to the software. They are in the business of staying ahead of the competition and providing the most robust features available.
FILE MANAGEMENT - This goes without saying, but it tracks the claim from inception to closing with ease including file diaries, followup, tasks etc.

CONS - None

Pat P.

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

I have been a FileTrac user for over 10 years. I believe they are the best option out there! Great product, great support staff and great management team.

Pros

The system couples a simplistic format with robust capabilities.

Cons

Would like to see additional "canned" reports available rather than using Report Builder.

Response from Online Reporting

Pat - thank you so much. Having clients/friends like you make all the difference.

Thank you for your input. We're discussing that further for this year.

Dean Varillas
Owner, FileTrac
865-458-1616

Robert (bob) H.

Best of All-5 stars

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

Our company has utilized FileTrac for 9 years, FileTrac has allowed us to significantly increase our efficiency and timeliness in the processing of claim files and managing adjusters .

Our company recently hired a new claims manager who has utilized multiple claims management systems during his career and he comments almost everyday how FileTrac is easier to use and allows him to preform better as a manager over the claims, he says it gives our company a distinct advantage over the competition that does not utilized a system like FileTrac.

Dean Varillas and his staff for 9 years has provided support to us and our company with helpful and very timely responses.

If I were to develop a Claims Management System I would model it after FileTrac.

Thank-you Dean and FileTrac for all your help in growing and making our Company more efficient.

Terry C.

Best Claim Reporting Software

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

Our adjusters and supervisors love this system. It has levelled the playing field technologically by giving us the reporting and managment tools that we needed to compete with the larger adjusting companies.
This system gives us the ultimate in accountability to our clients by allowing them to log into our system and check on the status of their claims.
This reporting and management system has also given us the tools we need to seal the deal with prospective clients. We cannot say enough about how much we love the system.
FileTrac is the most afforable, and dependable option available that we have found.

Mark N.

Streamlined and intuitive claim processing

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

Our company has been a customer of FileTrac since January 2009. Set up and deployment was very easy and supported by FileTrac every step of the way. Our adjusters adapted to the application very quickly and we have found new users typically can be fully self sufficiant after about two weeks. The web based system has allowed us greater freedom for staff to work remotly and eliminate or reduce our overhead costs and speed up processing. I have been an advid supporter and promoter of FileTrac shortly after we came on board.

Austin T.

Awesome Product & Support

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

I have used FileTrac for almost 10 years and have introduced it to multiple adjusting firms in that time and convinced them to move to FileTrac from the system they were using. FileTrac has never made me regret doing that. They provide awesome service and if there is ever anything that needs to be changed, they do whatever they can to make it happen. The best part is they don't charge you to make those changes! Awesome company from top to bottom.

Kirk B.

Great Product and Great People

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

FileTrac has allowed us to grow faster than we could have ever imagined. The Product handles ALL of our needs, including communicating with other essential Estimating Systems that allows us to FULLY manage claims. The People listen and put suggestions into action. We could not be happier.

Bill S.

We love FileTrac

Reviewed on 2015/11/18

FileTrac allows us to compete with the big boys in our market. Their diary system is second to none. The easy to use document management is superior. Their friendly support staff (which we rarely need) always cheerfully helps with our "user" errors.....

Dave H.

Claim Management Software for Everybody

Reviewed on 2014/10/28

File Trac has allowed us to significantly increase our efficiency and timeliness in the processing of claim files. In the current atmosphere of metrics, File Trac gives it's users a distinct advantage over the competition.

Cathy H.

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

FileTrac has allowed us to streamline our operation, go paperless and review claim files anywhere, on multiple devices, with the greatest of ease, all while delivering customer service that is second to none.

Michael M.

Super easy platform

Reviewed on 2015/11/30

We carefully reviewed and tested several different platforms before choosing FileTrack for its quality and ease of use. Customer service has always been on point as well.

Marty B.

Filetrac

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

This is a great program that has helped us tremendously in our claims management. It is a "5 star" program in every way and it significantly enhances our ability to process claims.

Dawn L.

Awesome Claims Management System

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

We began using FileTrac in 2009, and it has been heaven sent! User-friendly interface and combined many of our system.

Definitely would recommend this system to a friend!

Matt O.

Review 03-25-15

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

File Trac has been a true asset to my company. The ease of use and the support received is outstanding. Would (and have) recommended to other companies.

Rick A.

We have been using FT for two years and are very happy with the switch.

Reviewed on 2015/12/24

It has mostly been pros. The system works great for what we do. We are looking forward to continued growth with FT

Glenn N.

Claims Processing

Reviewed on 2015/03/24

Great product! Very easy to teach and learn. Touches all aspects of claims processing.

Yousef A.