OneFitStop

The complete FitStack to power you fitness operations

4,1
4,1
3,8
4,2
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

OneFitStop has allowed me to reduce my office time to train more clients

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

OneFitStop was easy to learn and is wonderful to use! The software is very customizable and keeps me organized.

Cons

So far I've had great success with every feature and tool within the software and have no complaints thus far.

Terri T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

I get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.

Pros

The best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link.

I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are.

So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.

Cons

Initially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent.

Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes.

The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both.

Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.

James B.

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

As you can probably notice from above I have had an amazing journey with them. Jarron and his team are total professionals who get the job done. 10 out of 10 from me.

Pros

The previous software I use was a multi industry software that didn't serve our purpose. The switch to OneFitStop was seamless and to be honest I wish I did it earlier. The fact that it is a dedicated fitness software makes so much of a difference. From member usability to management back back end software, it does the lot. Our team is so much more efficient in everything we do. I highly recommend to anyone considering.

Cons

The only thing I can pick and it is minor were some features with the dedicated app. Switching between sites was a bit clunky however to the management team they have fixed the issue in their next update. Thats another great point about OneFitStop the ability to work directly with management to resolve any issues.

Katelynn P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Do NOT use this for a busy group fitness facility.

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

The set up was easy and clean. The schedule and everything looks great to me and my customers. The negative experiences come as soon as something goes wrong and their horrible customer service kicks in. If you do sign up... hope that you don’t have any kinks as those kinks will NOT be resolved (and if they are it might take a week or two in which time you have pissed your clients off).

Pros

It keep track of client payments and use of credits. The schedule was nice and easy to make. The payment packages were easy to create and sell.

Cons

The customer service since I have been operational has been HORRENDOUS. I have had numerous issues that have been affecting the way my clients are able to sign up and receive notifications and I have asked OFS to help me resolve them numerous times. I get bounced around from person to person and no one has actually helped me with any of my problems. When someone does try and answer a question they completely miss the point and don’t answer my question at all. I should also mention that getting an answer at all tales 2-7 days.

Alan S.

OFS makes business easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Best business decision we have made. The support is a highlight!

Pros

OFS has grown and developed over the years that we have been working with it.
The platform is not only simple for my staff and clients to use, it does so much more in the backend that we required to run our business smoothly. The support is also outstanding, all local and and email/phone call away.
One of the best business decisions we have made.

Cons

No Cons. Above and beyond anything else we have seen on the market

Response from OneFitStop

Thank you for your feedback! We are looking forward to supporting you and the franchise network for many years to come.

Gregg W.
Industry: Sports

OneFitstop Leaves the other CRM's in their Wake

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

From coming off a system that was costing me $172/month just for use and then taking 5% of all my DD's was an expensive 3 year contract. OneFitStop has developed a system that is easy to use, evolving as they grow and are developing new services as we speak. When Jarron Aizen the Founder of this new system dealt directly with my problems and needs, this told me that they meant business. Having dealt with many companies who promise the wold but deliver +-*## it's refreshing to have honesty and integrity at the forefront of what they do.

Pros

Easy to use. Setup and updating is straight forward. Price point is really a game changer in this industry. Customer service is second to none and turnaround response is excellent. New service add ons shows they hear what industry members want and require.

Cons

Not as well known as other companies but that will change quickly once industry innovators get their hands on this system.

Blair R.

Worst Experience I have had

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

When I finally decided I could no longer use this service for my business, the CEO made it almost impossible for me to cancel. As a fellow business owner, I would have expected some understanding for a service that was no longer able to serve my business needs but that was not the case. It unfortunately ended poorly on all accounts. I would definitely recommend a different software that is located in the US over this one which is located over seas. They are not yet equipped to work with clients.

Pros

The initial look of the software seemed like it would work until we started using it and everything was problematic.

Cons

There is a lot to say here as this was the worst 3 months I have had in the over 5 years I have been in business. The functionality of the software failed shortly after deciding to switch over. To add on to this, the customer service, or lack of, made this problem even larger. Most of the time you were waiting to have your question answered, and when you did speak to someone they always had to send this out to someone else before the problem was solved.

Response from OneFitStop

Thank you for sharing your honest review below. We are sorry you had such a bad experience. A lot has changed at OneFitStop over the last 2 years from both a technology and support perspective. We would always value the opportunity to re-connect and show you the positive changes we have made to support the fitness sector.

Amy A.

Don’t waste your time

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

Horrible also they trap you into their payment provider who rips you off and demands unrealistic payment if you try to leave.

Pros

It was reasonably easy to learn and cheaper than others

Cons

Poor response times, billing on system was always different to what customers are charged and you couldn’t explain it, unable to check people in for gym us only so we had to keep a paper book as well and hope that members were paid up, extremely slow, very poor service if you’re not a massive facility.

Response from OneFitStop

Thank you for the feedback. It is certainly disappointing to see that your facility did not value the 10+ hours we spent onsite plus hundreds of emails back and forth to support your operators. We hope to see you back in the future to take advantage of our full technology stack that hundreds of other gyms like yours have found incredibly valuable.

Tiffany V.

OneFitStop Fits my business needs!

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

I was using another studio software system and found it was not quite the right fit for my business. OneFitStop was a perfect choice for my small personal training business because I can customize fitness plans for clients and keep track of scheduling, payments and goals. If I have a problem I can get help easily and Jarron is there to guide me comes up with solutions that works for my business.

Pros

The feature I love the most is the Facebook schedule interface, because I can post my class and training offerings right on my FB Business Page. The software is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

There are some payments that were a little off when I converted from the other software and OneFitStop is helping me to resolve this issues.

OneFitStop, a good choice

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

It is really easy to learn how to use it and the price is competitive if you compare it with another similar tools out in the market

Cons

They should have a mobile app for your cellphone, the only thing you can do is view the mobile version of the page.

Susanna C.

I transitioned from other software and OMG such an easy process and ticked all the boxes!

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Looks great on my website with everything thought of down to the colour scheme. All the options around packages and online booking are very user friendly

Cons

Can't wait for the mobile app version of everything! A few glitches when trying to use the mobile web page to book sessions from the dashboard

Andrew K.
Industry: Sports

Understanding, thorough & supportive

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

Customer engagement and retention and a historical log of all activity with the client.

Pros

Ease of functionality with very little time spent on mastering the admin interface thus getting it up and running quickly.

Calvin B.

Simple easy to use personal training software.

Reviewed on 2015/06/04

I recently moved my personal training business to the OneFitStop platform and I am really loving their systems and easy to use platform. I have significantly reduced my admin hours and the software combines scheduling, client management and payment collection in one platform.

The best part of all is that my clients are able to receive and manage their schedule and view their progress as well.

Response from OneFitStop

Thanks for the great review Calvin. We hope that your business continues to thrive and you enjoy using our software!