Easy LMS

4,7 (141)
Cloud-based learning management system solution

Pedro C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Quizzes, courses and much more easy!

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS

Pros

It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.

Cons

I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.

Rick M.
  • Industry: Publishing

Feature Rich, Easy to Configure and Administer

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Overall we are VERY satisfied with the product.

Pros

We bought the product to set up testing for some 2,500 users to certify them for obtaining a permit to operate a watercraft on our lake. Setting up the test, was easy and feature rich. Provides for giving the participant good Pre-Test instructions, collect agreement to Terms and Conditions.

Our users, participants have given very favorable feedback for the quality and ease of use we've provided for the entire experience.

Cons

The only thing I can list for a least like is their standard reporting for test results. They have a page to list results in real time as people take the test but it does not let us choose with data is presented. This causes us to use their Export feature to download the data to see what we want, and create our own view to our custom fields and such things.

While this works for us, letting us choose which data to list on their results page would be much better.

Kelsie S.
  • Used for 2+ years

The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.

Cons

I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.

Christe H.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Easy LMS is EASY!

Reviewed on 2021/03/16

Tracking orientation training and required annual training has been simplified.

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. It has simplified tracking completion of training and I believe it is easy to navigate for the learners, as well.

Cons

I would like one more feature but have to go to the next level of subscription which is cost prohibitive.

Joshua S.

You should use Easy LMS

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.

Pros

The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.

Cons

I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.

Daniel J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Having a great experience using the service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!

Pros

- Powerfully easy interface
- Low cost
- Great customer support
- All features you may need in one product

Cons

- Unable to customize sender email address
- I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing

Kim W.
  • Industry: Plastics

Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

- easy to learn and use
- was able to post content immediately
- able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content
- email notifications of completed exams
- ability to track reports

Cons

- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways
- not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts

Lukasz B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Forklift classes

Very good program!

Pros

Easy to use and manage.
Works perfect with excell

Cons

System could warm if e-mail adres is not correct.

Stavros S.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent for exams

Reviewed on 2021/12/08

Very constructive.

Pros

The fact that it makes cheating very unlikely.

Cons

The fact that it is difficult to use with mathematical symbolism, because its typing mathematical symbols is rather inefficient.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Greatly increased our ability to train employees

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

This software has increased my ability to get required training to all employees in a timely and efficient manner. I like the ability to create courses and tests that are industry and job specific . This software is easy to use and easily transmitted to any and all employees who need training.

Pros

I like the ease of putting together a course and attaching an exam. The ability of this program to be easily accessed on any device is a huge plus. Automatically grades and files tests so I can verify who has taken the course and which questions employees miss regularly to change emphasis of training.

Cons

Problems getting the software to track in local time zones. Cannot put courses in separate files for different subject categories. Must sort through one large list to find specific courses and tests. Does not put tested employees in order nor can I track the progress of individuals through the testing matrix at my paid level of software (business) I have a separate spread sheet outside of the program to track this.

Response from Quizworks

Hi, thanks for your review! You actually can change the timezone of your software: https://help.easy-lms.com/en-us/article/how-can-i-set-my-timezone-1c1f8g2/?1596031931234 you can export the results to Excel to filter by employee email address. With a higher subscription level, you can have more options to analyze your results.

Marcus S.

Continuing Education Exams Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

It used to take me 1-2 hrs a day to deal with completed exams, and now it takes about 5 minutes of data transfer. Also the exam takers get instant feed back of answers to questions and results with a certificate, which is just great.

Pros

Easy LMS grades over 700 exams a month, and provides a proof of completion certificate, with no effort on my part. I also have a daily spreadsheet where I can easily see all results, with time stats and all exam data.

Cons

Not really a con, but the platform is complex and takes a bit to figure out how to use it. So like any platform once you know where to find things it runs smoothly.

Response from Quizworks

Thanks for your review Marcus! We are doing our best to keep improving our product education (Help articles, tutorials, demos)... but you know we are always available through the chat :)

Erin H.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Easy Assessment Administration

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Easy LMS has had great customer service. They respond in a timely manner despite being many time zones away. They also answered all of my questions before we purchased and even extended the demonstration period so I could try some features out.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and allows us to administer assessments with confidence of test security. It's easy to modify test questions and evaluate item results.

Cons

The test passwords that are sent are very long and are not able to be copied and pasted. The font used makes lower case L and capital I look the same, but we've figured out that if you change the font it can be distinguished.

Response from Quizworks

Hi Erin! Thanks for your comments! The access code is not meant to be copied/pasted, that's why we added a smart link to the invitation emails (so your participants only need to click on the link to access the tests and courses).

Jessica C.

Great Functionality & Features

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

Overall I've got no complaints, it is a great program and their CSR reps are informative and helpful. Glad I found you guys!

Pros

I love the white labeling, the unlimited exams, separate from the course material. There are many things that I love about this program another is the auto certificate feature to provide my own certificate to students, and the functionality, login access options... and more

Cons

The price vs features. I do wish it had an option to add a special number to each certificate in the business plan, along with the ability to add an audio directly to slide content instead of going through other sources to do so. Also the business plan should offer the academy option for another $25 per month if we are long time users.

Miguel S.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Evaluation of use

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Excellent tool for exam management

Pros

It is a very easy ti use, very dinamic. So far the major and very useful for our job is the capacity to get information from students before examen. The export of tracking exam results it is very good.

Cons

Some time the appearance of the main window is confuse. Language, so far I have in english and I need in spanish to share with other people.
When may plastic had a problem the next acces was only if I got the update the level of service, so I needed to accept due to my job, this was very unconfortable and no good because to update the version of service need to be an option no a mandatory to continue.

Teachable

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

Easy ti use and price.

Response from Easy LMS

Hi Miguel!

You can change the language of your content and admin panel to Spanish. For that, please go to my account > language or for your learning content: Start page (or settings) > language.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Rita Y.

Love This Product!

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pros

We love this product. It is easy to use and has all of the features needed to create a complete training program.

It was easy to quickly create a full employee training program that is used constantly for new employees and for ongoing training.

The support team is very responsive when we have a question or concerns.

Cons

I do not believe there are any cons. There is only one additional feature I have asked them about and they are planning to add that feature. Therefore, I am very happy with EasyLMS and their team!

Carl P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

So much more than most...

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

The challenge of lag time because of "temporal distance" (Time zones) is the only hiccup I've really had. When I need tech support, I generally have to wait 12 hours, as my work clock doesn't align with theirs.

Pros

There's not a need for a lot of outside intervention once you get your first few exams set up. It's a set-it-and-forget-it situation, particularly advantageous to those of us helping our students get through professional certification exams

Cons

The only significant missing feature is an easy sort on users by something besides their e-mail accounts. Other than that, it's about as full-featured as you could imagine, particularly for the price tag.

Samuel C.

Great outcome at plant open day`

Reviewed on 2016/05/18

After browsing a bit on the web looking for local applications I could purchase to run a fun quiz at our plant open day I came across to Quizworks website. My attention was captured by the fact that one of our shareholders was in Quizworks's customer list and the fact that I could play with the tool was one sure benefit since I had to get buy in from the event organizer.
I found the overall framework easy to use and the configuration of the questions a breeze. I haven't had the chance to test questions upload feature and I think that would be definitively useful in case we wanted to move our current training assessment system to Quizworks.
I used the site to create three fun quizzes: Children, External and Colleagues and had our supporting crew to deploy in the various places of the plant QR codes to access the quiz. We also made available two touch screen workstations in the main welcome area. Both the mobile and desktop sites display a polished interface: I found the mobile one very clear and well structured (it's easier in my opinion to think desktop with more real eastate available on screen).
Customer service has been always helpful with replies within 24 hours (not sure if they grant you that as default response time but in my case it worked like that).
One recommendation: to contain upload time I suggest to cut your pictures down close to the site requirements upfront ' the site would resize them for you but our slow internet connection was making the task slower than I expected.
I have not tested the learning game module but I'd expect the same easiness of utilization.
I am very satisfied with the experience with Quizworks and I would recommend it to family, friends and coworkers.

Sandra M.

Quizworks is a great option for self-assessments, and so much more!

Reviewed on 2015/12/02

I am so glad to have found Quizworks for my self assessments. I knew what I wanted to achieve, and wasn't having any luck finding all the functionality I wanted until I found Quizworks. I have given that platform a 4 star rating overall because there are still a few functionality issues that they are working to update. I have been so impressed by the functionality, and even more so by the customer service. Awesome! Through Quizworks I have created and launched 3 self-assessments for my leadership program that allows participants to see their results and responses on screen upon completing in an engaging way (with graphics), with the option for the participant to get their results by email, and .... the cumulative results are stored within the database so you can obtain an average score to share with participants. Awesome! On top of this, I was easily able to embed the quiz within my learning platform; as easy as copy and paste! I was not able to find this kind of functionality in other online survey programs. There are other great features such as quizzes, gamification, etc, that I haven't even had the opportunity to explore yet! There are a few things that I have had to learn and work around to make things work how I want. This is where the customer service comes in. I have received excellent customer service; even with a 9 hour time difference. The service has far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing how Quizworks continues to evolve, and am very happy to have found a platform that brings my assessments to life in a way that I had envisioned, and is affordable. Thanks Quizworks!

Adam L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent training tool

Reviewed on 2016/07/22

I have been going out looking for a great site that has the ability to provide exams that can be created and provided to my support team for training measures. This website Quizworks meets every need that I have. I have also presented this website to my managers and theirs. They love the design and how easy it is to get a Quiz set up. All in all I have rated this site a 5/5. Excellent work.

Pros

Very easy to use, User friendly, Love the stats of people taking the test, great feedback on what was correct and what was missed, a great way to make sure people know what they are taking (score setup), Different ways to ask the question (Multiple choice, fill in the blank, etc)

Cons

I have no Cons of this website

Just What I Was Looking For

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

As a teacher of a privately owned piano studio there is a great deal of repetition that's necessary. Easy LMS gives me the ability to minimize that repetition by providing quizzes and exams on those point of education that all students must learn; things like musical forms, understanding musical terms, understanding chords and key relationships, etc.

Also, helping students understand how to read and "unlock" what they see in a music score is something that takes a great deal of time, persistence and repetition. Having Easy LMS can greatly aid me in accomplishing this task.

I think private educators as myself will find many useful applications in using Easy LMS to really enhance their impact on their student's musical education.

Pros

Flexibility to use Easy LMS as I desired for my piano teaching studio. I have the ability to make short quizzes, more extensive exams as well as full length courses; all of which are very useful for a music studio. I have the ability to use graphic clips which is necessary in helping students understand questions on a musical manuscript. I also have the ability to give students a .pdf file of a complete score for and exam or course.

Cons

A little more ability to size graphics would be helpful. Also, for teachers, more ability to provide certificates would be a plus. Certification is available at the higher levels of membership; but it would be nice for someone at a lower level to have more access to providing certification for accomplishing educational goals.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An intuitive & effective solution that produces engaging assessments for all our employees.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

It's amazing how easy & simple the assessments are. They're also easy to administer & produce incredible results. We've learned so much about our company by using Easy LMS that we wish we incorporated it sooner.

Cons

With the depth of information Easy LMS provides, we were worried it would be priced outside of our budget. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find that not only was the data rich & detailed, Easy LMS is also extremely affordable.

Trevor W.

So Many Features!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We get amazing reporting and a great product for what we purchase! Use Easy LMS! You won't regret it!

Pros

I love the simplicity of the offerings of Easy LMS. We currently only use a fraction of the features offered and we are so pleased with the results! Look into Easy LMS, it'll be worth it!

Cons

The pricing for more features seems to be directed toward larger organizations with larger budgets. This is the only downside currently with our use.

Kim K.
  • Used for 6-12 months

Took me awhile to find this product

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Their customer service is great.

Pros

It is very easy to use and provides assessment capabilities I couldn't find elsewhere. I didn't think it would be so hard to find a tool that could not only score but score by category. Also, the flexibility in scoring is great.

Cons

I feel like it could be streamlined a bit. Adding questions is a bit cumbersome when you have to scroll to the bottom to save. Hardly a complaint really.

Reasons for Switching to Easy LMS

Capability, functionality and pricing.
Emily M.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Lovely team, lovely looking tool , difficult to use as an administrator

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

AS per the cons above. Also if I want to upload a course to EasyLMS it takes me a LONG time as its not an intuitive process , uploading images is a NIGHTMARE and its almost not worth it....

Pros

It looks lovely ( the user end), its easy to administer to others.

Cons

The language used - its confusing. its designed for designers, those trained in use of back office technical roles - not your "joe soaps" who haven't a clue about technology. Other tools seem to be able to cater for us "non techys".

Response from Easy LMS

Hi Emily, thanks for your review! I am curious to learn the problem with the language, so we can improve our text! I will forward your feedback about images to the team.

Robson B.

Great value for money and very useful support

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

Easy-LMS is very easy to use. Quickly I could develop a course and import material. Always when I need help, support helps me very fast and solves my problems to use or configure the tool.
I like to use Easy-LMS because it's very helpful and have a great cost-benefit.

Cons

Some features are been developing, but they are commited to explain to us what's to come and they are open to accept new sugestions.

Microsoft 365