Applicant Tracking

David F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

We Love This Product!

Reviewed on 2019/04/21

Keeping track of employees became overwhelming as we grew larger. Smart Apps allowed me to spend my time doing more important things and not worry as much as incorrect tracking issues.

Pros

With Smart Apps, I never had to worry about tracking hours and time sheets again!

Cons

We apparently weren't smart enough to figure out Smart Apps at first but we made a enough mistakes to finally get things right.

Linda P.
Industry: Human Resources

Great Option for Small to Mid Size Companies Looking to find an Affordable Attendance Tracker, Plus

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

This is a great app that allows you to track attendance and training from the same dashboard all while ensuring compliance. It is easy to use, there is a little set up, but well worth the time it takes to load your employees. They keep adding to the apps available and the cost is very affordable at $90 per app per year. If you are still using pen and paper, this is a great option for you to try and only requires a year commitment.

Pros

It is affordable and easy to use. This app allows you to track your attendance and be able to print it out whenever you need a hard copy as well.

Cons

Would like it if they would make more safety training available and update it annually. The app recently added for safety is legally compliant, but does not update at this time. I have suggested that they add other areas to the safety training app which they say they will consider in the future.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Disappointed

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

Has potential, but limited. I love the idea of it, being able to have multiple apps using the same employee information. They were quick to respond to my questions.

Cons

Cannot print - how can I administer discipline if I can't print anything out? Knew within moments that it would not work for us, but they would not return the money. I couldn't try the app without buying it, but they will not issue refunds if the app is not suitable. They either need to have a good sample to download and try (with their own info loaded, not alterable by the user) or they need to issue refunds.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Company size: 10 000+ Employees

HRdirect Smart Apps

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Overall, I've had a positive experience with HRdirect Smart Apps.

Pros

I like how the software enabled me to see my paycheck easily and edit information as needed.

Cons

After using this software for about a year, there is nothing that comes to mind with regard to not liking the software.