quintly Reviews

Joana F.

Great at benchmark

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I use Quintly for LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook. I decided to have Quintly because I was looking for a platform that would give me reliable data (matching those I would find if I exported directly from the social networks) and had LinkedIn data (which was not easy to find). I used the trial to experiment and even before the end of the 14 days, I subscribed. I do benchmark for 5 competitors for the 4 social networks and I have never detected wrong data, as I have in other software. Also has customer support in Portuguese, which for me, was an extra positive point.

Pros

Great at benchmark, including LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, FB, Twitter and Pinterest! The data is correct and offers several ways to present the data: several types of tables and several graphs. You can also customize metrics, which is very useful for meeting specific customer requests. You can share the profiles, which allow us, for example, to gives access to customers who like to control everything. By integrating our own platforms, we get even deeper analysis.

Cons

There is a need to improve a report template, with an adequate design, that allows us to present it directly to the client.

Mario R.

Social Media Analytics

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

It track engagement metrics, with great pre-built dashboards, still customizable. It combines simplicity via the dashboards, with the flexibility of writing your own metrics and pulling data from other sources

Cons

So far, it lacks deep analysis for our platforms, there is no categorization of mentions, and it needs a better sentiment analysis.

7.0/10
Ahmad K.

A lot of Analytics but not cheap

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

Quietly looked like what I was looking for, integration of every social media network I needed, extensive analytics and metrics, even custom metrics available. However, no free account is available (though the trial gives you an idea if it is what you need) and it is quite expensive. Design and interface are nice.
Would recommend you check it out if the price isn't too daunting for you.

Pros

1. Nice design and interface
2. SM integrations needed available
3. Custom metrics

Cons

1. Expensive

Gabriela Z.

Easy comparison

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

I like how easy it is to compare accounts, and I also like the variety of graphics available. It's easy to learn how to use initially.

Cons

The price is a little bit high, and you can't do much with just the trial / educational version. Intermediate version could be available.

Aboud Y.