Tidio

Communicator for businesses. live chat, messenger and email

Stuart
Stuart

Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Pros

Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey...

Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt!

So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Cons

I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

Response from Tidio

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

Kevin
  • Industry: Building Materials

Wouldn't consider any other service

Reviewed on 2023/01/09

Pros

We have several websites that a single team of customer service agents run. Tidio makes that possible! We seldom miss any inquiries because of their awesome notification settings which are super simple to set up. With our business, it's also super important to be able to share files back and forth. Believe it or not, many chat softwares don't allow you to do that, but Tidio does. We have tried many softwares in the past but I have a hard time believing we will ever go with any of them again after finding Tidio.

Cons

Since we use the live chat on multiple websites, it would be nice to be able to put our unique branding on the live chat for each site that we use this service for.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Shopify Inbox makes it so difficult to use the software on multiple websites. You have to log out and back in for the next project every time you get a live chat request. It was a free option with some pretty good features, but that alone made it impossible to work with when you have more than one project.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Ultimately, we had used Tidio before and knew that we already liked it. And Tidio ended up being cheaper anyway so we just came back to you guys.
Moses
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Always responds to customer queries even when we are offline

Reviewed on 2022/12/14

Tidio helps us maintain effective communication with our customers. Great product.

Pros

We use Tidio to build chatbots which respond to client questions when certain keywords are included in the questions. We also love the live chat feature which we use to respond to website visitors.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about Tidio is that it does't show a queue to the clients to know where they stand when they ask a question on the website.

bamuwalaza
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Execellent services

Reviewed on 2023/11/11

Pros

Support team is so quick, good and friendly dashboard and quick on loading

Cons

the software only has postive impacts a for the min time i have used it

Misho

Go Tidio!

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

We seamlessly integrated Tidio on our websites and connected to our Facebook pages. We use it as a multi-channel communication tool for onboarding and customer support purposes.

Pros

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate. Chatbots are just amazing! It's so simple to build and launch them.

Still what we liked the best about Tidio is their customer support. Always there to help, always nice and informative. Love you guys. Go Tidio team!

Cons

The only thing I would add are integrations with apps like WhatsApp and Telegram.

ManyChat, FreshBooks and Drift

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

In short, Artivechat, while a powerful tool on its own, didn't serve the purposes of our team well. Its interface was unintuitive and the set-up process was tiresome. Plus we realized that we didn't really need an NPL chatbot.

Activechat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Simplicity, quality of the customer support, powerful functionality, branding.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We recently established a new developers team responsable for new dedicated channels such as WhatsApp, so we hope to expand the pool in the future.

Thank you once again!

Bonnie
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A must-have for businesses that rely on online sales

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

We have used facebook widgets and similar in the past but Tidio has been leaps and bounds ahead of that. The analytics and the tracking of user behavior is on point. The ease of creating chat bots and canned responses and the overall look and presentation of the widget, as well as seamless integration with Wordpress makes us feel like it's going to be great for business. We are still in the free trial and have already received one booking because the customer was able to ask for a discount code through chat. We love it.

Pros

I love being able to create our own chat bots to answer customer questions quickly and easily. Being able to track their behaviors, re-marketing return visitors to the site and initiate conversations based on what they are looking at. Many people won't call to ask a question and prefer to chat and being able to have that capability and do it effectively is going to change the way we do our online sales.

Cons

The templates have not been entirely helpful for us as we are a unique industry (escape rooms). Most of what I've done I have had to set up manually from scratch. Luckily, that has been pretty easy to do. If it integrated with our booking software Resova it would also open up so much for us.

Zipwhip, Facebook Apps and Tabs and Heymarket

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

We saw it used on another business's website and really enjoyed it. Signed up for the free trial and loved ease of use.
Michael

Tidio is amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

I've only had a great experience with Tidio.

Pros

I love the ease of use, the great customer service, and the features I like and use more than what other live chat systems offer.
I can view the pages the user has browsed, can automate chats with the bots to get conversions. Everything works as intended.

Cons

The only things I can say is the lack of Twitter support to Tidio and more customising the bot actions.

Userlike, Crisp and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Because I wanted to view what pages the visitors were viewing and more, I used to use Crisp but that's $99 and the other alternatives aren't up to the standards of Tidio.

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Because of the UI, the design of the chat window, the features and the great customer service, they ask you questions in the trial and it was nice to be feel more than just a number.

Response from Tidio

Hello!
I'm Maciek from Tidio Support

We are always happy to read such reviews as yours! Every day we try to best ourselves in order to provide you with the best product we can.
I can assure you, that the features you are looking for are coming :) We are working on additional integrations like Whatsapp, Instagram, and also Twitter. Our Chatbots are also constantly growing and improving!
We can't wait to provide you with new features we are currently working on.

Hope you have a great experience with Tidio!

John Elias
  • Industry: Automotive

Simple but Powerful

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Pros

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Cons

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Zoho SalesIQ

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Freshchat was very clunky with a limited feature set and disastrous support. They go out of their way to inconvenience their customers even when they're the cause of the issue in the first place.

Freshchat

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Tidio was definitely easier to navigate and more affordable for our use case.

Response from Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Excellent value for money!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Pros

We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Cons

I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

tawk.to, JivoChat and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

Chat widget: fully customisable and great design; Right tools: the Mac/Web app is simple and easy-to-use; Value for money: the free plan has great features;

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Akash
Akash
  • Industry: Market Research

One of the best chatbots.

Reviewed on 2022/04/13

Pros

First of all, it has a free plan which gives up to 100 unique visitors per month and is best suited for small business websites that are just started. Its user interface and user experience are very nice and it also saves site visitors' data. A notification will be sent when a user is on our website which is wonderful. Customer support is very quick, they help us solve our problems within less time.

Cons

We have been using Tidio as a chatbot for our company website for 6 months, as far as my experience is concerned, I haven't faced any issues with Tidio.

Engati

Reasons for Switching to Tidio

1. It has a free plan. 2. User interface and User experience are awesome. 3. Lot of customizations can be done for chat-bot. 4. And luckily its color blue is best suited for our website.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for the feedback Akash! Should you need any help regarding Tidio let us know.

Alex
  • Industry: Entertainment

Effective and affordable

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

Simple quick affordable effective

Simple quick affordable effective

Pros

The free level is excellent and a smart way to get folks in the door and provides good basic services including, most importantly to me, chat bot.

Cons

Haven't used it long enough to find negatives yet though I am curious to see if it can notify via desktop on Windows too I haven't figured out to get notified that someone is sending a message on the chat bot yet.

LiveChat

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

They didn't allow changing the Welcome Message without moving up to another tier

LiveChat

Cost

Response from Tidio

Hello there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here
We really appreciate your kind words and the 5-star review! We hope that you will keep enjoying our product after the trial ends :)
Have a great day and stay safe!

Bukhosi

Tidio is an amazing chatbot

Reviewed on 2022/10/09

I think Tidio is amazing and with the rapid rise of AI it can be one of the best platforms out there for customer support.

Pros

I like that you can try it out for free with most of the premium features included and you only pay more when you start expanding.

Cons

I think it would be nice if they can increase how much you can use on the premium side of things...Maybe from 100 chatbot initiations to at least 300 that would be awesome.

Damon
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

Pros

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Cons

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Tidio

Drift is too expsensive. I get 10X more stuff for less than 5X the cost.

Drift

Above reasons

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We are proud to be a part of your business.

Yara

To effectively control the channels of communication with customers at all times

Reviewed on 2023/01/06

Tidio has quickly connected customers to our service staff in various locations, and our response time has improved, helping us find the right solutions faster. The logs provided by Tidio have greatly helped us improve the efficiency of our Customer Service Center services.

Pros

Tidio allows us to perform many duties, including live chat which I love for its efficiency and speed, and ticket management, which we can assign directly to members according to their specialties. I love that we can automate email, text, WhatsApp and Messenger responses so customers can easily get what they need. Tidio's powerful integration with social media marketing helps us reach more people who are interested in our products. Tidio's unique logs and reports display all information accurately, allowing our quality control team to instantly analyze complaints and gain better knowledge of our performance issues.

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about Tidio, as notifications arrive immediately without delay, and the dashboard makes it easy to find updates as well as quickly access and respond to active updates.

Raúl
Raúl

The most powerful active chat widget

Reviewed on 2022/07/01

Pros

The possibility of connecting other business chats such as Messenger or Instagram offers incredible possibilities in order to give attention to your potential customers. In addition, the price is affordable for all its functionalities.

Cons

The most complex thing is getting it to be properly integrated into a small business as a central customer service tool

ClickDesk and JivoChat

ClickDesk and JivoChat

Response from Tidio

Hi Raúl! Thank you very much for your review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind for future improvements. Let us know if you need any assistance with integrating Tidio, and we'll be more than happy to help.

Terry
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Tidio is your go to chat software

Reviewed on 2021/06/28

From implementation to online support (David is awesome!) there is no program that matches TIdio.

Pros

I have used several other online chat providers but Tidio is the most comprehensive program out there. There mobile app is a game changers!

Cons

Nothing! I haven't found any cons as of yet.

Lucky Orange

Mobil app

Olark

Response from Tidio

Hi there!
Maciek from Tidio Support here

Thank you so much for the 10s across the board. The fact that you were not able to find any cons is a great indicator that we are going in the right direction with our product.
I will make sure to forward the kudos to Dawid too!

Have a nice day and take care

Andrew
Andrew
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Reviewed on 2019/01/28

Pros

By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Cons

Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Bessy
  • Industry: Accounting

Could Be Great Were It Not Inconsistent

Reviewed on 2022/04/21

It's been OK.

It's been OK.

Pros

Tidio gives us a chance to help Website visitors feel like we are present and ready to help them.

Cons

It's inconsistent. Sometimes we'll get notifications and it's amazing. Most of the time, we don't even know when people have left messages even though we have the app on our devices.

Response from Tidio

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Tidio, and I'm very sorry about the inconsistencies you mentioned in your review! If you want us to look into this further, please contact our Support Team at [email protected], so that we can check what the reason behind this is. Again, my sincere apologies for the trouble!

Miguel

How i contact my clients

Reviewed on 2022/11/19

Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Pros

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Cons

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jonatán

Very expensive

Reviewed on 2023/03/21

Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to use and intuitive for users.

Cons

It is too expensive for the services it offers, for example 40 000 chatbots and only 50 conversations, it does not make sense. 40 000 chatbots is fine, but with that amount you can reach at least 1000 conversations to attract new customers or give help.

Jayden
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A Chatbot and Live Chat Solution with Some Limitations

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Overall, Tidio is a great option for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use chatbot and live chat software

Pros

Easy to use - Tidio is straightforward and user-friendlyMultiple communication channels - Live Chat, Chat Bots, Email etc.Amazing Integration - integrates with popular website builders like WordPress and Shopify, making it easy to add to your site

Cons

Limited reporting: Tidio's reporting is not as comprehensive as other chatbot and live chat software

Selim
Selim

Not Just a Live Chat Program

Reviewed on 2021/10/20

It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

Pros

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Cons

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

Response from Tidio

Hi there!
Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more!
Once again thank you and have a nice day.

Miguel
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

What I was looking for!

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

Pros

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option.
I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Cons

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Response from Tidio

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review!

We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)

Romualdo
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Works Perfect for us

Reviewed on 2023/03/03

I give a 10, even with the opportunities to improve the tool, since is easy to use, very good technical support and solve our need at the moment. I will purchase the license after I see the performance with customers. Since I install it 2 days ago, is to early to evaluate the performance and the use by the customers.

Pros

The drag & drop interface. No programming knowledge needed

Cons

That is not able to change the order of the pre-configured answers in the list that the chatbot display on the conversation

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Helps in managing Live website chat

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Pros

I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Cons

Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Response from Tidio

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at [email protected] - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)