Showing 52 reviews of 47

Udutu LMS

Hosted course authoring & learning management system

Showing 52 reviews of 47
Ross H.

It was very easy to use and understand.

Reviewed on 2018/02/01

Pros

Development and implementation was very easy/ Corrections were a breeze to make. It is easy to learn how to use.

Cons

The help document/application is not helpful at all. I attempted to find help with many things, but it never gave me an answer, but in fact was very confusing.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hey Ross,

Thanks for the feedback! We're continually working to refine our support options (in-app walk-throughs, our Knowledge Base, video tutorials, etc.) to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Of course, if you ever have any questions you're free to email or call us for some one-on-one support!

- Stu

Howard F.

Easy to use Authoring tool and very cost effective.

Reviewed on 2016/06/03

I have kicked the tires on Moodle and many other Authoring tools and LMSs, and UDUTU.com always makes the top 3. It is the least expensive by far.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Howard,
Thank you for your review and your perfect 5 star overall rating. At Udutu , we work very hard to make the user experience and value we provide to our clients as world class. Our customer support is also free for our 4 million users and 70K customers, which can sometimes lead to a temporary delay in response due to the enormity of our free support program. But still , we will take your 4/5 star review of our free support seriously and will improve even further. Thanks again for your review and please feel free to contact us anytime!
Thanks
[email protected]

Tanya S.

Used it for past 10 years

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Very easy to use, intuitive and price is effective.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Tanya ,

Thank you for your perfect overall rating.However I am disappointed to see the two star rating you gave our customer service. We at Udutu pride ourselves for our exemplary customer service( which is free for all) and so its a bit of a surprise to see this. Nonetheless, I apologize myself and on part of the team if we were not able to properly address your concerns. I can assure you that we don't take these issues lightly and will make super sure that you are happy & content the next time you deal with our support.

Regards
Sedan

Cosmin G.

We are proud to use Udutu

Reviewed on 2016/04/18

We Odl Department of University of Bucharest, Romania we are proud to use Udutu like a platform of odl learning.

It is easy to use, they have very good customer service.
Thank you Udutu for making learning so easy

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Thanks Cosmin!
For Udutu , our customers are our top most priority and we do everything possible to keep our customers happy. We are glad to hear that you found our support and customer service similar to what we have envisioned- that is to be it awesome! So thanks again! - The Udutu Team

Pamela B.

I found this software to be pretty good.

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

I like the ease of the use of this software.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Pamela,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to know that you are finding Udutu's LMS very productive and user friendly. A great user design / user experience is at the core of the Udutu LMS's philosophy and we work very hard to keep it this way. It makes me very happy that you see it the same way as well.
Regards
Sedan - [email protected]

Andrea G.

Very good, easy and complete.

Reviewed on 2016/04/16

My experience with the LMS was very good. Everything that I needed I found in LMS

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for your comments. Here at Udutu , we work really hard to keep customers satisfied and the product experience exemplary. I am very glad you found the experience the same as we have envisioned for all our users.

Sedan

Chinmay P.

Convenience to spread knowledge

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Udutu is a great tool to create efficient training courses. It allows you with a lot of flexible options to include in your course materials.

Ulisses G.

Great service

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Great user experience, the best service i have use in many years

Margaret M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Udutu Newbie Review

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

I found the tutorials helpful, and quickly figured out how to use the authoring tool. I was able to create a functional learning object in one day.

Pros

Cost and ease of use for someone who does not have coding experience.

Cons

I would like to change the colors of the jump button so that each button on a page of 4 buttons is different, enhancing signaling.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Margaret ,

Thank you for your review. We will take your recommendations very seriously and will make adjustments accordingly. We are glad you are finding Udutu solutions and services awesome and representing great value for money.

Thanks

Bridget G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great for start ups

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Pros

I love that they have a free option for small businesses to use as they grow and scale while still providing a great user experience. I am so thankful and grateful!

Cons

There is nothing that I disliked about the software.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Thank you Bridget. We are glad that our product is useful for your start up!

Roy B.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Terrific user friendl program and the Best customer support in the modern age

Reviewed on 2018/12/15

I use UDUTU for several online courses, and have done for several years now, I have not trialed their LMS as yet but if it is as efficient as the course builder I would guess it will be excellent.

Pros

Ease of use, does what it says on the box, and real customer support,\! when a glitch became apparent they said sure we can fix that, they even called me back on my time, and took time to understand how UDUTU worked for me.

Cons

occasionally as with all programs, something changes and I would like more notifications when it happens.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Thank you Roy! Always a pleasure working with you.

Christine V.

I think the UI looks great and clear.

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

pros - UI look and feel and is easy to use.

Cons
price - is a bit high compared to other LMS
authoring tool - looks like an old application

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Christine ,
Thank you for your review. Much appreciated. However , I see that you are not too impressed by our LMS pricing :> I can assure you that Udutu's LMS is one of the best valued LMS solutions out there in the market worth every cent you pay for it. Our cost per credit (i.e user per course) at $5 is one of the lowest in the industry and you can independently verify that by reviewing other providers. This cost goes even lower as your users grow! And all this happens without any compromise on user experience or product quality. This is the reason we have 4 million users! As for the authoring tool, it is free and has been designed for the non-professional course developer with little or no technical skills. This is probably the reason it looks "old" but that is by design so that anyone regardles of their skill & age can use it .If you are looking for more advanced features , please feel free to contact support and we will guide you through the process . Thanks! [email protected]

Andrew L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Quick and Straightforward

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I have used this software as an educational tool to guide students through lab sessions. The sequence of slides supported by embedded videos, and questions to check learning have been very useful. The SCORM facility means it can be imported into the LMS system in use in my workplace.
It is a quick and easy system that gets you going quickly, and there are many features which I have not explored, particularly the various online assessments options

Pros

Easy to use and produce a professional looking resource

Cons

On occasion there is not a template that suits my needs

Courtney S.

Overall a nice LMS

Reviewed on 2016/04/18

I mainly use Udutu for creating SCORM packages to incorporate in our Moodle classes. It is a nice resource but there are several formatting issues. I always find myself struggling to make the formatting correct and matching other slides.
If this issue was resolved, Udutu would receive 5 stars from me!

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Courtney ,
Thank you for your review. It seems like you are running into some formatting issues.I can assure you that formatting slides with Udutu's LMS is a easy and straight forward process if you take help of the resources and tutorials available on the website. If you are still finding it difficult , please give us a call anytime and we will guide you through the process step by step. Regards, Sedan @Udutu

Sadekie L.

Ease of Preparation and Delivery

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

I used the software to design a course for an education course I was doing in Curriculum Development. It helped me to show the possibilities in terms of the effective application and integration of technology in teaching. The software gave me significant scope and allowed me to show that a course can still be rigorous and engaging even though it is not offered using the face to face modality. I think it worked very well and I passed the course so I am very happy.

Shruti B.

very efficient and easy to learn

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

I used to create training materials for the software we worked on , which also required sub titles to be in multiple languages and some more complex requirements
udutu just fits my requirements and was helpful at our organization

Jenny F.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

This software is excellent.

Khang cheow L.

Easy to use. Lots of templates to help users to create e-learning objects easily.

Reviewed on 2016/04/26

Pros - easy to use. Highly customized templates.
Cons- not flexible enough to accommodate customized needs.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Khang,
Thank you for your review. I see that you are in need of additional customizability options. Please feel free to contact support to discuss your options in that case. I am sure the Udutu support will be able to provide you with an implementable solution that caters to your needs. Please note that even though the Udutu platform provides extensive customizability options by default , we still have to maintain a single standard for a consistent user experience , because of which some advanced users have to discuss options with support( which is free). For 99% (3.9 Million) of our users , this is not the case and they find the default customizability options within Udutu more than adequate for their needs.
Thanks- [email protected]

Walter R.

Easy and understandable software, rich in ways to give shape to different paths of learning

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

1.The seperate slides are automatically filled with different parts of content. In some cases I would love to see an easy way to use different styles for text, to fill the slides in a more aesthetic way.
2. Some YouTube movies were by the conversion loosing quality in convincing power, because the personal expression of speaking persons seemed somehow slower and by that somehow overdone, unnaturally enlarged.
Apart from these two cons I loved to work with Udutu. Ik tried some Dutch alternatives, which were certainly of a less value. I especially love the possibilities to create different paths in following the information for different students.

Tony S.

I am one of the first to use the LMS and it has been great.

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

I think the LMS is really easy to use. Navigation is very easy to understand. I have always had a great experience with UDUTU and the customer service they provide. Anytime we have requests UDUTU has always been very quick to respond and take care of any issue we have. There are now continued enhancements that will allow us to do amazing things in the future in which will make my job much easier.

Melody L.

Useful

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

A large variety of options to teach and build programs with. Rather than just lecturing, you can make interactive programs that students can go back and forth within.

Response from Udutu Online Learning Solutions

Hi Melody,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and will keep on striving to make Udutu's products even better.
Thanks - The Udutu Team

Paul T.

An affordable and quick option.

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

A little more intuitive in design would be helpful. It sometimes takes me a while to find out how to perform an operation.

David B.

Great product

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Was quick to get up and running, and support was very helpful with any snags that we encountered.

Matt S.

Easy and intuitive

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

The download was quick and I was able to get up and running in a matter of minutes.

Aman K.

JUST GREAT!

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Awesome software love it please use this I'm telling you it's the best