billage Reviews

billage

billage is the easiest management program for SMB

4.4/5 (7 reviews)
José luis A.

Many useful tools (budgets, invoices, crm) for little money. A great success!

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Control over charges and payments
View real-time status of my company's finances
State of each client and next action to be taken on the client
Bank remittance management
A calendar as easy to handle as google calendar and synchronized with the own tools

Pros

SOFTWARE: good manager of clients with their tasks, budgets or invoices synchronized with a calendar view that facilitates the work. Very useful control panel for the visual composition of your own statistics. Essential for managing your company's data and making decisions. Charges and payments manager.

TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Always available to solve your doubts or problems. The best of Billage.

PRICE: Very economical tool for everything it offers. Ideal for startups.

NEW DEVELOPMENTS: New tools usually appear that improve or complement the usual ones. Billage does not stop growing in functionality.

CLOUD: All tools on cloud for accessibility from anywhere.

FORUM: Forum where they listen to your needs and the other users can vote if they also need that development.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little longer than expected to activate tools with agreed dates. Although that happens to us all, right?

Robert A.

Hi, My experience is , in general, positive. But there are several things to improve.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

You can enjoy a easy sofware , if you are a small company, and with a very good price.

Pros

easy to use and with a very good price. Easy the moving ammong pages and sure answer from internet if you have to in.

Cons

You can't modify the grafic part of invoices/budgets/etc.
you can't make filters to organice better final resolts, delivery notes, specially if you do diferent kinds of work. How do you organize at the end of the month, if you have several jobs in the same invoice or delivery notes?
You can't change "delivered or not" by groups, only one per one.

7.0/10
Xavier R.

Awesome, finally we have one software in which we can manage commercial tasks, projects, invoices...

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Billage help us to organize our tasks, now we have a better control of the projects and tasks, managing these projects with billage makes them easier for us and everything is figure out.
Specially for me as a team manager, I could review tasks, commercial activity, invoices...anywhere, anytime and online.

Pros

The evolution, I started to use it 2 years ago and I realize they're constantly improving the app, adding more features and redesigning a new UI faster and friendly.
I didn't expect nothing less than perfection from the last version and they fulfilled my expectations once more.

Cons

I'd like to improve the dashboard adding more options that let users customize not only the elements available on the welcome screen, however the elements itself.

Raimon T.

Great SAAS Billage from developers located in Barcelona

ERP and CRM all in one

Pros

The very best of Billage is:
1. Its low price
2. Developers continuous improvements
3. How it looks like

Cons

Just some details like:
1. The way it deals with rounding amounts
2. The way it keeps users preferences
But developers are already working on all this!

Alejandra T.

Is a complete tool for SMEs

Reviewed on 2017/07/04

Pros

I like very much as a work tool that unites all departments in such an agile way and at the same time accept continuous suggestions from users.

Cons

I do not like not being able to customize the welcome screen and that I always appear something that I hardly use, I would like to be able to customize it. On the other hand they should warn of the updates with more time, lately warn when they are already implemented.

Marcelo A.

Easy , efficient, and practical

Reviewed on 2018/02/10

Pros

We like the complete experience . We have in one place all corporate information. We can controller all task and profits to my company. The flow work of the projects are very appreciated.

Cons

All is ok, only need improve a little bit details. Ours company we have habits and routines, and we need to adapt this work habits to the software capacity , but the software is perfect in a 90%.

Esther F.

easy and necesary

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

easy and always you can see your numbers or account

Pros

integrate whith other aplitations of CRM like teamleader or mailchimp for copy oferts or factura, copy list

Cons

I like least about this software that I can not insert pdf or image when I do a offert and I need explain more