Trainerize Reviews

Trainerize

Personal training software for fit pros and gyms

4.6/5 (562 reviews)
Katie H.

Best tool I could find for my online training & health coaching business

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

My overall experience has been very positive. It's very easy to program for individuals and groups, communicate, see progress, give nutritional help, and charge/track services. I recommend it to any trainer looking for an online platform.

Pros

I really like how there are video demos of all the exercises - and if there is not an exercise in the list that fits what you are looking for, you can use a YouTube video and create your own. It's user friendly to the clients as well, and they can track their progress in various ways. They can track their weights used for each exercise, refer to weight they have used for that exercise in the past, and then when they finish a workout, the app tells them if they have set a new personal best (and it tells me too!). I was also able to upload nutrition information and set macro goals, and see their progress if they link My Fitness Pal. I also appreciate how I get a push notification when a client completes a workout, sets a personal best, or messages me - eliminating the need to constantly open the app for updates. It sends them reminders to do their workouts as well.

Cons

I feel like it took me about a month to figure out how to create workouts and have them appear to the client how I wanted them to. There are also features for the client that I don't think they are aware of, and would be helpful if there was a mini tutorial they could go through when they get started (tracking weights, substituting an exercise, etc.) I also had one client who said she had to take the app off her phone because it was slowing things down/wasn't working - but that could have been an issue with the phone.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Katie!

You are making us blush!! Thank you so much for your kind review :) We are thrilled you love our workout builder! Good news, our marketing team is currently working on some great "how-to" and educational videos that will be coming out soon! I can definitely pass on your feedback to them so they can touch on those topics!

- Team Trainerize

Jacqueline L.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

I love the app and think it's a great concept. There's lots of room for improvement. I've been using it for about half a year now and I'm getting more used to it. But it wasn't too easy to figure out initially.

Pros

1. I like the timers for the circuits and the rests.
2. I like the ease of creating the workouts.
3. All the video demonstrations are great.
4. The automated messages, reminders to workout, ability for clients to check-in.
5. Data! Weight charts, measurements, progress pics, tracking stats
6. Love how you can deactivate clients without having to delete their data.
7. The daily recap sent to email.
8. Ability to upload meal plans

Cons

1. I don't like how you can't modify a program from your phone. There are a lot of things you can't do from the phone and have to be at a computer to do.
2. It'd be nice to link the Apple Watch.
3. The check-in and start now is confusing to my clients. There should be one button to start the exercise and that should automatically check you in.
3. It would be nice if there was a fast forward or a skip for the circuits, just in case they need to skip an exercise. Maybe they're injured or for some reason can't do that one. Instead of waiting until the time is up, they can move on.
4. It would be cool for my clients to be able to watch the demo video during the circuit. Instead they have to pause the workout to watch the video. It would be great it the video played while the time continued so they can do the exercise while watching the demo video.
5. Should be a way to add drop sets or a variation of reps.
6. Would be cool to keep a client subscribed to a program and still be able to customize one or two things on their program without unsubscribing them/converting to custom plan.
7. Small issue, but I'll still mention it: on the newer iPhones, it's hard to fast forward the demo video because the slider is very low. The exercise doesn't start until he explains it so usually 5-10 seconds later and most people just want to get to the demonstration part.
8. Inability to send video over the messaging app
9. Would be nice to be able to load multiple meal plans

Response from Trainerize

Hey Jacqueline!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback!

We are so happy you like the ease of creating workouts and tracking your clients progress in Trainerize!

Good news, we will be integrating with the Apple Watch soon. We are also going to implement a feature that allows clients to skip exercises in interval workouts!

Stay tuned :)

Chris D.

The best online fitness platform in existence

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

I have worked with Trainerize for about a year and a half now, and it's been a great relatioship. I have gotten to know the support staff in the executive department quite well, as well as the other staff on the technical side, and one person on the customer service side. Everyone at Trainerize is about making the online fitness experience better for both the professional and the end user clients. It was a pleasure getting to organize the initial conference calls with the executives at Trainerize and the executives at Under Armour Connected Fitness to make the MyFitnessPal integration possible. I am very proud of this addition and my part in it, because it means that thousands of trainers across the world, and probably hundreds of thousands of clients now have a way of managing nutrition in real time.

End of the day, it's all about making things better, and Trainerize is at the forefront of that movement. Pleasure to be associated with them, and I look forward to a lot more success together in the time to come!

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, the MFP integration honestly is everything and I worked directly on this so I'm so happy that it has come out the way that it did

Cons

Wish some of the branding looked a bit better...I might have also not sent the most optimal files. I also wish that messages from clients and to clients were received as better notifications. I don't notice messages from clients until I am inside the app and I am assuming they don't see mine until they log in. Perhaps I'm missing a notification thing here but I just wish messaging was a little more noticeable. Clients might not want messaging going thru all the time, but I certainly would like to receive messages from them right away.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Chris!

WOW - thank you so much for your review and kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Please feel free to email us ([email protected]) and one of our coaches would be happy to help fix your notification settings so you are notified on your device every time.

- Team Trainerize

Jorden B.

Trainerize has helped me build my online fitness business. I absolutely love it!

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Trainerize allowed me to build my online personal training business and has helped me work from home and not in a gym. It has enabled me to work with more clients, get them better results and with less time and effort!

Pros

I have been using Trainerize for over 3 years. It has helped me build my business. Being a personal trainer my wife and I were able to move everything online vs in a gym. Freeing us to train more people and in less time. We can create programs, see the client's activity level, see how often they are working out. Trainerize also has a built-in messenger which is great since it is separated from our personal text messaging. I looked into and tried other programs similar to Trainerize but Trainerize, in my opinion, was so much better than the competition. Not to mention my ideas were heard on improvements to make and things to change. They are always coming out with updates and making things better.

Cons

I don't really have many complaints about Trainerize. Typically if I had a problem with the software or needed something to be done that it could not currently do, then the developers would work with me on making those improvements. It has been amazing to see the updates they have come out with since I started with them. They really want the user and client experience to be great and they want you to be successful!

Response from Trainerize

Hey Jorden!

Thank you SO much! We are so excited Trainerize has helped you build your online fitness business and that you love our in-app messaging feature!

Stay tuned for even more exciting updates!

- Team Trainerize

Best Online Training Software on the Market

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

While I have used Trainerize to work with clients exclusively online, the biggest benefit is with my in-person clients. Trainerize has really filled in the gap for those who only see me once a week. It has enabled me to offer a more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to my clients.

Pros

It's easy to create workouts in the formats that I want. The exercise demo videos included in the Trainerize library are great, but I also have the option to use videos from YouTube. This gives me the flexibility I need. It's easy for clients to log their workouts which is a huge help to me in tracking their progress and keeping them accountable. The messaging system is a convenient and efficient way to keep in touch with clients. Customer support is very responsive. The team at Trainerize is regularly updating and improving the functionality of the software.

Cons

Occasionally an update will change or phase out a feature that I like. There are some minor issues, like the lack of a simple way for clients to log the resistance bands they use or that there's no way in the app for them to see notes from previous times they've done a particular workout.

Response from Trainerize

Hey!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad you like the Trainerize Exercise Library and our in-app messaging features! We are also thrilled that Trainerize has allowed you to offer more complete and comprehensive fitness solution to your clients.

I can definitely pass your feedback to add resistance band workouts and the ability to view previous workout notes on to the development team!

- Team Trainerize

Erik W.

Workflow

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Broken enough to do alot of really cool things the developers did not intend. They are constantly trying to get better and their customer service is top notch.

Pros

Data available.
Once the system is learned it is very powerful

Cons

Workflow suffers. When training strictly online weight selection is tied for number one in importance with technique. Where you time is squander is with clients who have to have their weights added to guide them. They must be entered for every workout. We currently use our workout builder we have designed in excel to program the training and then have to transfer those numbers. We use a formula or boolean statement to process this. If trainerize could allow for weight percentages that are based of a weight we define and then define that percentage for each individual exercise your time per client will be cut in half. We haved used this program strictly online with high level athletes and your every day gym goers. The price per minute of your time is slightly over breaking even. I would love to talk more about how we use our builder and trainerize togther to help come up with a solution.

Also there is no list of new exercises that are imported. I have filmed exercises only to see a month later trainerize has their own version.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Erik!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! Your idea regarding weight percentages sounds like a cool feature to have in Trainerize's future. Could you email [email protected] with more details on how that would look? We can pass that on to the developers and they can get in touch with you if it is something they are going to add to Trainerize.

Also thank you for your feedback on our customer service - made our day :)

- Team Trainerize

7.0/10
Greg C.

Maximize your time and get Trainerize!

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

I mainly use Trainerize for my one-on-one clients. Before starting with Trainerize two years ago I would easily spend 2+ hours per day writing up client's workouts in notebooks. It took away time from my family, and limited time I would be able to use meeting with clients. Now it doesn't take me more than a half-hour per day to program. I use a tablet to track my clients throughout the day, and it has greatly streamlined my business! Trainerize also uses easy ways to schedule and progress entire macro or mezo cycles at once, and copy plans from client to client!

Pros

I love what my clients love. They love being able to track and reference back to their workouts. They love having videos and instructions on how to do exercises when I'm not around. The app gives them a direct connection to me to answer questions. And I can help motivate and keep my clients accountable though check-ins and goal tracking.

Cons

The system doesn't work the greatest with android devices. Also, if I am training more than one person at a time I have to have a separate device for each person.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Greg!

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled Trainerize has helped you streamline your fitness business!

I wanted to let you know we are getting close to releasing a brand new version of the Trainerize app. This is a project we've invested over a year in (rebuilding the app from the ground up) and will definitely improve the overall performance and stability of the app (on Android phones etc)!

- Team Trainerize

Yesenia G.

Great for workout programs. Needs improvement for nutrition.

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Customer service is very responsive but when I ask questions about the items I listed above for improvement they always promise the changes are coming soon however I have yet to see any of the changes they promised months ago.

Pros

This software is great to write workout programs. There are great demo videos for clients and the option to import videos from YouTube is very useful. The charts showing my clients' progress are great snapshots that help me keep my clients' progressing towards their goals.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the lack of weekly averages for weigh-ins and weekly averages for calories and macros. Right now I am hand-calculating both of those and it's a lot of extra work.

The second thing would be to make the timer automatically start counting down upon the completion of an exercise. This is a feature that my clients love from other apps and miss in this app.

The ability to make edits to clients' programming via the mobile app is almost nil. I always have to get on a computer to change anything which can be a hassle when I'm on the go.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Yesenia!

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy Trainerize helps you keep track of your clients progress towards their goals!

We are always listening and taking trainers feedback and suggestions into account, however we do have a roadmap in which these are prioritize and that sometimes it is hard to get exact timelines for product changes that are months ahead. With this being said, we encourage you to vote on suggestions at ideas.trainerize.com, our product team is prioritizing based on all suggestions.

PS: The timer countdown is in the works. We'll share more information in the next few months. Thanks for your feedback and confidence.

- Team Trainerize

7.0/10
Ana F.

Makes my life as a trainer 100x easier!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

Helps me stay organized with programming and client communication. I can stay on top of all my clients without going nuts or spending too much time. Clients are always impressed with the professional structure Trainerize gives my business, and they love keeping track of how many workouts they've completed, receiving messages for their Personal Bests, etc. A simple feature that goes a long way in client retention! I can't say enough good things about Trainerize. In the 2 years I've been a customer, I've seen them listen to customer suggestions and put them into action. The app has grown and developed exponentially in 2 years, which makes me look forward to every update they make. If you're a trainer, and you're not using Trainerize, you're missing out on a system that will make you more efficient and professional with your programming and client connection.

Pros

Beautiful interface. Progress charts. Keeps track of clients' progress on specific lifts in specific workouts. Easy client communication.

Cons

I can't access my workout templates from the APP - I have to open a client's profile for that. I can't change/update training plans of multiple clients at once - having to go one by one is really time consuming.

Response from Trainerize

Wow - thank you SO much Ana! We appreciate your review and are so happy you love the Trainerize interface!

Regarding having more functionality on the mobile app, I can definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review!

- Team Trainerize

Every Online Trainer Needs This

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

I have had an amazing experience. Great customer service. Good incentive to refer other trainers. Lots of updates. And never a reason to leave or look for something else.

Pros

I love that Trainerize is always looking for our feedback as trainers and making improvements. I have only ever used Trainerize because there has never been a need to go anywhere else. They fill the holes when they see them. It allows me to give an amazing experience to my clients too. I receive referrals just because of the app alone! I feel like I can over deliver with it

Cons

I don't like that there are some auto messages even when I don't want them. There is difficulty with scheduling sometimes for international clients. I also think some of the videos need better form from the Trainerize library. I also think that there are too many glitches between phone and computer. Sometimes my phone will say 30 progress photos even if there is only 3.

Response from Trainerize

Hey! Thank you so much! We are so happy you love using Trainerize.

We really do value the feedback of our trainers and I will definitely pass along your suggestions to our development team for review.

I think the auto message concern is something we can fix for you right away! Do you mind emailing [email protected]? One of our coaches can show you how to turn those off.

- Team Trainerize

Stacy B.

Trainerize Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I've been using the product for over two and a half years. As a Fit Pro for over 32 years I am thrilled with the success my clients have achieved as a result of having access to workouts 24-7! I am not only thrilled with their results but applaud the efforts of Trainerize and their constant updates and changes to make the program more supportive to our clients needs and also the rapidly changing science and technology that the fitness industry presents to us personal trainers. When I started with the program the capability of using many wearable technology was minimal. Not only has Trainerize embraced that portion of the industry but is constantly evolving in supporting my business making it easy to manage from the sales and marketing standpoint. Kudos to Trainerize! Thrilled with your product and support.

Pros

I love everything about the App. From my management of the business to what my clients are able to use when training.

Cons

My only complaint is to make using the Zappa easier. I've had a difficult time connecting all the systems together and stopped using them all
Together.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Stacy!

Thank you!! We are so happy Trainerize has helped you manage and run your successful fitness business!

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any Zapier questions. One of our coaches would be happy to help answer them for you!

- Team Trainerize

Daniel M.

I really like it. I tried PT distinction for awhile but didn't like it. It fits my style of program

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Easy client management - I run my entire business using this software and Facebook.

Pros

I like that you keep updating it and making it better so that it stays in line with your competitors.

Cons

I'm struggling to think of something. I think you changed it so that now I have to use the calendar to copy a programme from a current client to a profile which I am currently logged into......... but in the past there was an option to do this in the clients 'training programme' section. I'd like to have that back. (I think you can only add a brand new programme now when in the training section) I'd also like to be able to schedule messages to people so that on day x they'll recieve a message. I know there is an option to do a few of these at the beginning but I'd like to be able to schedule a lot of these running over the course of a 6 month programme. A bit like PT distinction and also another software called coachcatalyst (previously habitcatalyst)

Response from Trainerize

Hey Daniel!

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy Trainerize fits your style of programming!

Good news, we now have program auto messaging! You can set up auto messages in your clients programs for specific days. Feel free to check out help.trainerize.com for more info!

- Team Trainerize

Mike S.

Online training is amazing!

Love it overall!

Pros

I love Trainerize! It gives me the power to create a superior experience for my clients while allowing me more time and freedom for content creation and spending time with loved ones.
It is truly the future of personal training and I am excited about the new features that Trainerize will continue to add. It is also a very affordable service, which is great for trainers starting out online to ‘get their feet wet’ and build a client base.
Keep up the great work!!

Cons

1.) I wish I could view and create master programs and master workouts through the app. Especially since I am currently on the go a lot and it would be awesome if I could build my client templates on the go.

2.) A ‘trainer’ slot for our own workouts and programs would be a great addition. It would also give us more experience with the app, which would be helpful in answering any client questions.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Mike!

Thank you! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to deliver a superior experience for your clients while also freeing up more of your time!

We will pass on your feedback regarding creating programs from within the app to the developers for review.

Did you know you can use "Timmy" the test client to train yourself? Feel free to email [email protected] and one of our coaches can walk you through how to set that up.

- Team Trainerize

Darrell M.

A solid platform for virtual coaching and OPT

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Overall Trainerize has been a positive experience - it has allowed me to create, build, and grow my virtual coaching business and greatly increase my earning potential.

Pros

I appreciate that they continue to add features and innovate. I also like the ability to create workout and program templates and copy it over to individual clients, with the ability to modify the workouts from there. The ability to add my own custom exercises is also pretty crucial.

Cons

I wish the payment system was easier to navigate, and I wish there was a way to add a one-time billed product while a client has an existing package running - currently I need to cancel the existing package, do the one-time billing item, then re-subscribe them to a recurring billing package. This is wildly inefficient and disruptive, but not an often-enough-needed feature that it causes major problems for me. I also wish I could modify program templates once assigned to a client.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Darrell!

Thanks for the review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to increase your earning potential as a online personal trainer!

We definitely understand where you are coming from regarding Trainerize Pay. Our payments team is currently working on the best way to allow clients to purchase multiple products at at once. We will let you know as soon as we have a solution!

- Team Trainerize

Pete W.

If You Want to Scale Your Fitness Business, This is the Way to Go!

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

I like the ease of use, and how it allows me to keep tabs on dozens of clients at once. The morning reports indicate who's following the program laid out for them, and who's not. The automatic messages it has enable me to do simple things like wishing my clients a happy birthday, and holding them accountable when I don't. Can't recommend this app highly enough!

Cons

One thing I would like for Trainerize to enable is to have a preview of what each workout you create entails. Over the years I've used it, I've come up with hundreds of workouts, and sometimes I forget which exercise are in each. Depending on the client, I'll sometimes have to flip through several workouts before finding one that's varied enough in comparison to what else they're doing that week, and is at the appropriate level.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Pete!

Thank you so much! We are happy Trainerize allows you to keep tabs on all your clients in an easy and efficient way! We will definitely pass your feedback regarding workout previews on to the development team for review.

- Team Trainerize

Simple and straight forward

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

It has helped my client journey so much better than simply sending them away with homework. They have to check in when they do it too which means that they get much better results.
It keeps everyone accountable.
One wish is to have a calendar to book my appointments and to accept payments in my country. Then It's a one stop shop! I love it. I'll never leave again.

Pros

The exercise builder is my favourite part. I can upload whether it's reps and sets or an interval or a circuit.
What I love most about it, is you can upload videos for the client to check if they're not sure.
I left trainerize for a year and tried other providers but non compared when it came to actually building a user / client friendly experience.

Cons

I would like to be able to run the interval training on the desktop site and not just the mobile app. That way it can also work for clients without compatible phones.

Response from Trainerize

Hey!

Thank you so much for your review and feedback :) We are so happy you believe Trainerize provides the best client and user experience for online training.

Can you email [email protected] and let us know the types of phones your clients have? We can work on making the app more compatible with them!

Appointments is a feature coming soon so stay tuned :)

- Team Trainerize

Brittany S.

Constantly Improving

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Trainerize has helped me grow my business online significantly. I’m able to build custom fitness programs as well as sell pre designed fitness programs. They make it simple and easy to use compared to other softwares I’ve tried in the past

Pros

The #1 reason I love this app and training software, they’re ALWAYS looking for improvements. I’ve been using the software to train my clients for 4 years now and the Trainerize team has made HUGE improvements in the software. They’re constantly making it better and more effective. I’ve never been disappointed with their feature add ons or updates.

Cons

There are times my app is slow on my phone. This can be extremely frustrating when I’m trying to keep in contact with my clients and communicate with them.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Brittany!

Thank you for your review and feedback! We are so happy Trainerize is your online training software of choice. In regards to the speed of the app on your phone, can you email [email protected]? We can fix that for you!

Stay tuned for even more exciting updates and new features :)

- Team Trainerize

Bladimir L.

As a trainer, I've used this service for nearly 4 years now, and I must say that I have no regrets!

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

The fact that it contributed greatly in allowing me to expand my clientele and the way I track my client's progress. With the click of a button, I can go back and see how my clients are advancing. It's also great that they provide multiple means to track progress; such as body fat, pictures, and tape measurements. Once my client downloads the app, they will be able to see their progress, receive workouts and meal plans, and communicate with me through its built in messaging. I truly love this app and it's services.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that I am not able to print out a client's progress the same way I could their workouts,that is the only bummer that I have against it.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Bladimir!

Thank you for your review! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to expand your clientele!

In regards to printing progress, that does sound like a good idea to have in Trainerize's future. We will definitely pass your feedback on to the development team for review.

- Team Trainerize

Kelly D.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Overall I'm very pleased with this app. I like that it allows me to automate my online client workouts!! Ive looked at other apps but this one still seems the best for me!

Pros

I like the ease of uploading my own videos, my clients find it easy to use and easy to follow. I like that I can design programs for program templates. I like that it appears that this is my app

Cons

It is a bit pricey, I can't see exact meals my clients are having. I would like to be able to respond to check - ins using my apple watch for instant correspondence. It would also be nice to have a back office for trainers to have bookkeeping even if we dont use the stripe app that is actually very expensive for me to use.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Kelly!

Thank you for your review! We are so happy your clients find Trainerize easy to use and follow.

Did you know if your clients track meals with the Fitbit app you can see their meals? They don't need a Fitbit wearable and the app is free!

Feel free to email [email protected] if you have any questions about how to set that up!

- Team Trainerize

Carwin R.

Seems to be made for Trainers and Clients by Trainers and Clients!

Reviewed on 2017/04/18

I've been using Trainerize since 2012 or 2013 and the app has been detrimental to my growth as a trainer and as a business. Even at corporate gyms before I was independently training I used the app to give my services more value and sale more at my respective clubs. The best thing about the trainerize app is it constantly updates to better serve the trainer and be more convenient for the client. Anytime I have an issue I can email or call and get a response in a timely manner to have the issue resolved. I'm very pleased with the app and don't know how I would be able to give my clients so much of their needed attention or make each client feel like they are my only client had I not found this app.

Pros

Constantly updated to better serve the trainer and client. Best feature has to be the push notifications/reminders.

Cons

I want to access workout templates and assign workouts to training plans from my phone. I know this feature is soon to come.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Carwin!

Wow - thank you so much! We are so happy Trainerize has allowed you to grow your training business! Stay tuned for the new version of the Trainerize app coming this Fall :)

- Team Trainerize

Mercedes P.

Trainerize is the best if you are a personal trainer

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

I am able to create programs fast for my clients. With this software, clients are able to get support from me in real time.

Pros

Easily drop in YouTube videos. Creating master programs is amazing because you can copy and customize templates easily. The mobile app seems to be easy for clients to use. I like the advanced progression capabilities, its easy to change reps and sets, and descriptions on one screen.

Cons

I am a climbing coach, so the layout of exercises and drills doesn't work as well in Trainerize since each drill needs more detail and some need extra video support. The customization of this could be better. The calendar feature could be better.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Mercedes!

We are thrilled you like using Trainerize to create programs with our Master Programs feature!

Thanks for your feedback regarding adding more detail to workouts and improving the calendar feature. Could you email us ([email protected]) with more information on what you would like the features to look like? We would love to learn more!

- Team Trainerize

Michael F.

Love the app and how it's growing and getting better month by month, year by year.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

-Ability to save a lot of time, as well as store everything in one central place.
-can now take on a much larger clientele base and train solely online - much better than old school excel spreadsheets and just simple email communication

Pros

Too many to type, but for sake of simplicity I'll pick the top three
-Programs feature which allows you to store pre-made programs and copy them out, or add subscriber
-groups feature, which is great for increasing social motivation and something special that the app offers
-It's integration with new payments that has incorporated automation aspects that will allow us trainers to create a program and then simply "let it run" and not more work is needed on our end if we set it up properly; just need to collect the $$

Response from Trainerize

Hey Michael!

Wow - thank you SO much! We are so happy you love the app! The Master Programs feature and Trainerize Pay feature are some of our favourites too.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates and features coming soon!

- Team Trainerize

Rob Y.

Best Overall General Fitness Platform I have found

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Overall extremely satisfied. We are very reliant on the Trainerize platform for our future coaching services.

Pros

It addresses most of the fitness programming and online coaching needs while allowing integration with other best in class platforms for an overall comprehensive system. (Still further to go, but the development team seems open to addressing these needs)

Cons

Well, it isn't perfect, and it isn't all things (but nothing is, so to be nit picky)
The big items are:
- the integrated pay system only allows one package or product, no add-on upsells to a pre-existing service
- there is not an integrated scheduling system (yet)
- we cannot assign Master program and a Custom program to a client

Response from Trainerize

Hey Rob!

Thank you for your review and feedback!

We are thrilled you think Trainerize is the best overall general fitness platform (we do too)!

Having two products at the same time is something we are looking into adding to Trainerize Pay. We will let you know as soon as we do!

- Team Trainerize

Natalie U.

A necessity for trainers

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

I like having all clients in one spot vs. worrying about individual files. I use Trainerize for both online and in-home clients. My clients love following the workouts and they are easy on my end to put together. I also like the option of tracking progress through photos, measurements and weight. It really steps up the accountability for clients.

I've used the software for three years and they've continued to listen to trainers' ideas and improved it more and more. It is a necessity in my business!

Cons

I wish they would incorporate healthy habits into the app. I have worked around it though by making habits as "workouts" to still allow clients to check in on them daily.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Natalie!

Wow, thank you so much! We are thrilled Trainerize is a necessity for your business and helps keep your clients accountable!

Good news - we are coming out with out a new Habit Tracking Feature in the Fall of 2019! Stay tuned!

- Team Trainerize

Jodi J.

On-line Training made easy

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

My clients and I really like Trainerize. The ease of use, the ability for the clients to change their workouts if needed or add on extra things they do is huge. I like the flexibility of the app and look forward to going on vacation soon and still training my clients.

Pros

This software is easy to use not only for myself as the trainer but also for my clients. (Not all of whom are tech savy) It helps to keep clients accountable no matter what their goals and my it allows me to continue to add on to my client base even when my face2face business is full.

The ability to take pictures, measurements and weight stats and see them all on a graph is a big plus as well. Some of my clients haven't lost much weight, but when we put the pictures together there is no doubt they are doing well.

I look forward to even more updates and to see where Trainerize goes with this app. Keep up the great work.

Cons

I currently have no cons with this app. I have not worked on groups or meal plans I am currently just using it for single clients. Keep up the great work.

Response from Trainerize

Hey Jodi!

Wow - thank you so much! We are thrilled you and your clients find Trainerize easy to use! Definitely check out the nutrition and groups features - they are game changers when it comes to online training.

- Team Trainerize