Showing 20 reviews of 10

Lecturio

Medical course and video lecture delivery platform

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Mohamed jambai K.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

Michael S.

Lecturio has been one of my best allies during university

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

Lecturio is a great tool, in my case to follow university lectures. With this software all my university lectures that are recorded are kept on the Lecturio database and in case I miss any lecture I can easily access them on their portal and enjoy the content with just a click. Great tool, thanks Lecturio!

Pros

Quite useful, especially for students. In many cases I couldn't attend lectures due to other appointments, but when I had to lern for my exams I could just watch the old lectures on their platforms. Its like travelling in time, thank you 21st century!

Cons

Sometimes the video lags, but it is rarely the case.

Jacob F.

Lecturio Review by PA-S1

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Great for supplemental study material

Pros

The questions at the end of each lecture

Cons

Absence of orthopedic lectures because I’m wanting to go into ortho

Lavinia F.

Medical and Business Training Use

Reviewed on 2017/03/30

Using it for medical and business training (such as project management, software etc.) - all video, very high quality trainings. System-wise overall great, easy-to-use - not a fancy authoring tool but offline access on apps and self-publishing etc. all included and we love it.

Mobile Learning
Ready Content
Easy Publishing

Dallas C.

Great studying tool!

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

I am able to utilize Lecturio on material that didn't quite make sense and that I need a better explanation on.

Pros

I have enjoyed how much material is available to me in all the subjects relevant to my studies. It is also very easy to move about the material. I love the detail of the explanations to test questions while taking tests.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like the test questions aren't 100% relevant to my studies.

Landon N.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Lecturio is an awesome tool

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

This has allowed me to test my knowledge of topics as well as dig deeper into things I may not quite understand.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about Lecturio is how easy it is to use. Everything is very easy to locate and navigate through. I also love that each section you complete has thorough explanations

Cons

At this time, I do not have any negatives to report.

Robert C.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Educational Product

Reviewed on 2020/06/24

My overall experience with Lecturio has been positive and I will at least continue to watch their free videos.

Pros

What I like most about Lecturio is the free videos they currently are producing on COVID-19. They have been very educational.

Cons

What I like least about Lecturio is the price. I would like to access some of their other videos that might provide me useful information on how to raise my personal training knowledge, but I am unsure if it is worth the subscription cost.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Helpful and informative

Reviewed on 2020/06/17

Overall, I would say my experience with Lecturio has been positive.

Pros

What I like most about Lecturio is the information and way of giving information. The videos give useful medical information in an easy to follow way.

Cons

What I like least about Lecturio is the price. It is a bit higher than I am willing to spend when there are so many free resources for similar information.

Kalin H.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Amazing Educational Resource

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Lecturio offers a wide range of educational experiences and materials. I have found it to be a great resource for gaining and testing my knowledge.

Pros

I am currently a PA student and my program has used this software for a few semesters as a supplementary resource for medical education. Lecturio offers great lecture video material, practice exams, and great ways to track the material you have reviewed. It lets you know what topics you are proficient at and which need work as well. I think the quality of this service is great!

Cons

The only issue I have had with Lecturio is understanding great use cases for paying for the service. My PA program has used the service to provide additional material to study, but with all the material we are already given by the school, I rarely have time to take advantage of the full Lecturio service. For someone who is already enrolled in a school program, this is too much information to handle all at once. This would be better suited perhaps for someone who is wanting to gain an education and is not already enrolled in a separate program.

Joshua B.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Lecturio Review

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

I am a student that uses the software as part of a PA program.

Pros

I liked how the classes were organized by subject and specialty. And how the classes were given by an expert in that field. I liked how the display looked kind of like a powerpoint but was on a screen.

Cons

It was slightly hard to navigate, and I thought that many of the lectures were too in depth for the PA students. Also the quizzes were very hard and I think you should be able to fine tune the difficulty of the quizzes. Shorter lectures about specific sub topics would be nice