FrontSpin

Inside Sales Communication Platform

Christopher L.

FrontSpin is the best sales acceleration software on the market!

Reviewed on 2016/03/12

I have either demoed or used almost every well-known sales tool on the market and have finally settled with FrontSpin as my go-to tool for almost everything I need. Our SDR team went from 45 calls/day to 80 calls/day with the help of FS' powerdialer and intuitive interface that reduces the amount of clicks and time entering data into SFDC (we previously used InsideSales). FS has also been helpful in training and development of my SDR team. Every call is recorded, so we can save both good and bad calls to critique as a team at the end of the week and continually improve our skill and messaging.
5/5 stars!

Response from FrontSpin

Thank you, Chris. It is always a pleasure working with Granular Team and we look forward to the future milestones together!

Katherine G.

Frontspin is okay, wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

It allows me to make calls from my computer and records the calls

Pros

I like the Playbook feature. I also like how you can send out mass emails automatically. Overall it's just okay though.

Cons

I don't like that you can't schedule emails to go out in the future. The reporting is also lacking. It's difficult to navigate the reports.

Derek K.

Frontspin the Power Dialer

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Overall for the price point and the features of the power dialer experience has been positive. If you are call heavy company and your target audience doesn’t use email heavily this is the best set up. Also if you do large amount of cold calls or outside prospecting from google etc, this is a good match as well.

Pros

The ability to have dialer that we can punch in any number to dial. Strong call cadences to organize the volume of calls per lead. The ability to create custom lead list that bilateral sync with Salesforce.

Cons

The Report section for admins. Difficult to pull specific details on call metrics. For example if you want to pull list of the phone numbers you dialed that day you can’t, you can only see the the call total. If you like to pull team info, they must be manually assigned to group and their limit on th amount of data available.

Great autodialer

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Pros

This is a great autdialer for an ADR or SDR to live in. Almost all relevant data can be accessed through frontspin and call notes can be almost effortless added in frontspin and automatically recorded in SF. Some SF data is actually easier to see like related contacts/relevant opportunities, and prospect area code/city which is great for scheduling across time zones on the fly. Reminders are great too.

Cons

The newer email template feature and the playbook feature are buggy. I can't see SF events in the Frontspin UI which is frustrating for our team's specific SF workflow. Sometimes the interface is slow to react or will double call someone. This is rare though.

Rob H.

Frontspin has increased my dials and decreased the amount of brainpower I have to use to get...

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

More dials, more contacts, more pipeline, more sales.

Pros

Absolute best dialer on the market, if you want your inside salespeople to call quickly and seamlessly this is the best tool for the job. Easy integration, and customization.

Cons

Email could be better, but who responds to cold emails anyway? Get your salespeople dialing. I also would like an easier way to switch my phone number but that is supposed to be coming.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great for dialing and making phone calls

Reviewed on 2018/04/22

Pros

- Call reports are easy to make
- You are able to customize your dial playbook for leads
- Awesome feature that enables you to record various voicemails which saves you a ton of time when you are power dialing

Cons

- Glitches frequently
- Not a fan of how the dialing reports are set up
- You are able to track opened emails, but you can only view the last 30 so its a waste if you do a drip campaign.

Adam G.

Frontspin suffers from the same issues as of SalesForce, but has less integrations

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

If you're budget is limited Frontspin is a viable option but is still not a respected leader in the CRM/lead management realm. E-mail functionality is wonky.

Pros

Does what it says it does & is worth the cost compared to other CRMs if your sales cycle is extremely cookie cutter and transactional.

Cons

Can slow the sales/lead management process when it's supposed to expedite it which can be completely counterproductive.

• Industry: Management Consulting

It was easy to use and fun

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Easy implementation and maintenance

Pros

I was able to make all my calls and email on one platform. It's easy to keep track of clients and workflow processes

Cons

I have to purchase salesforce in order to use it. It also does not allow for voice broadcasting which is important to my marketing campaigns

Sean S.

Great product for any sales team

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

Very easy interface to train to get our staff on the phones ASAP. It allows the rep to make a call, send an email, and set their follow up task from one screen. Our productivity has skyrocketed!

Cons

There are a lack of integrations with social sites that could streamline researching prospects.

Frontspin team has been great to work with and quick to respond.

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

We've been able to double our sales activity. The seemly use of the dialer the ability to know when and who to call at any given time.

Pros

Love only having to be in one tool all day to achieve all my sales tasks. When I onboard new sales employees it has been very seamless and has simplified training efforts.

Cons

Occasionally, can be a little buggy inside the email window and it will jump to a different section of the email as your typing.

FrontSpin has been an excellent tool for our team. Outstanding Customer Service.

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

Pros

FrontSpin allows my team to focus on reaching prospects and not the tedious administrative tasks in our DB. As a manager, I can easily see the progress of my team on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.

Cons

There is not much to point to as far as cons. When there are, they are extremely responsive. FrontSpin has added features and functionality whenever necessary. They seem to be always looking for ways to improve the product.

Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used before - I don't see myself going back...

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Our AEs have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time synch to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated. It saves our team a ton of time.

Pros

The reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time synch to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated. It saves our team a ton of time.

Cons

We would like to see other "plays" that allow us to specify social media touches, but the good news is that we understand that that is forthcoming soon.

Matt J.

A great way to call lead lists1

Reviewed on 2018/08/24

Incredible calling system. I recommend it for all teams who are trying to be efficient, and train reps.

Pros

FrontSpin syncs directly to my Salesforce account, bringing entire lists into the platform. I can then make calls to a large number of prospects very quickly, while organizing my notes and listening to a recording of my call.

Cons

The organization of the tasks and when they alert you is a little bit clunky. It would be nice to have a full alert system with follow ups.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Does the job

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Not the best.

Pros

Front spin is user friendly. It really requires no training to teach someone how to use. Very simple.

Cons

Front spin is not good for big companies. They don’t have the capability to dis allow users from deleting calls, and sometimes it doesn’t sync correctly with salesforce. It also goes down at least once a month.

Great functionality and intuitive layout

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Pros

Super easy way to log all progress and activities. You can send one off emails, list emails, record calls, log activity.

Cons

Sending a list email can be kind of tricky. A lot can go wrong if you aren't seasoned in all of the functions.

Stephen m. L.

Run for the hills

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

None - just problems caused

Pros

They let you have multiple accounts per user

Cons

Lack of intuitiveness, bugs, and overall garbage platform

Jagger G.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The perfect prospecting tool for Salesforce.com users

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

The automated activity tracking, call recording, and email tracking (including variant subject line testing!) allows us managers to effectively track metrics for coaching.
The Playlists allow our reps to efficiently time manage their days and accomplish their daily prospecting requirements.

Pros

First of all...the customer service is outstanding. I thought maybe the red carpet would get rolled up once we inked our contract with FrontSpin, but that is absolutely not the case.
Now...as far as the functionality itself? Comparing FrontSpin to the other tools I have used before - I wouldn't see myself going back to anything else. My reps have the capability to dial, log what happened, set a task, send an email, and go to next call on one page. The real-time sync to Salesforce takes care of making sure our systems are updated and has saved the team a ton of time. Which is exactly what we needed when juggling Hunting and Farming accounts.

Cons

The only restrictions we have in FrontSpin are based from our Salesforce.com instance and not a restriction of the FrontSpin tool set.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Frontspin

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Its been okay. If it wouldn't crash all the time i would have a much better experience.

Pros

I like the simplicity to call people. They have it set up well to where its easy to sort through tasks and lists and call prospects.

Cons

It crashes all the time. Pretty much on a weekly basis we're sending out slacks asking people if frontspin is working for them. Then we have to sit around and wait for it to come back online.

Chad B.

New business development just got a WHOLE LOT EASIER

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

I recently armed myself with FrontSpin to accelerate my new business development efforts, and I'm finding it to be an excellent outreach platform.

Any sales tool that enables me to engage 100's of contacts w/ minimal effort is extremely high value.

Pros

New business phone & email outreach automation & organization capabilities

Cons

N/A. Just initiated first Playbooks; no dislikes to date.

Aaron B.

Great Product: Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2016/03/12

Pros: My team loves FrontSpin because it's easy to use, fast to implement, and saves them time. They've adopted it quickly and productivity has soared.

Cons: None, the best product I have used so far.

Overall: I would recommend FrontSpin to anyone who has or does not have a power dialer system in place. My team's number of connects with prospects have increased almost 3 times compared to the old solution used. We will never go back to the old solutions. It's evolution.

Response from FrontSpin

Thank you, Aaron. We are delighted to be working with you. Couldn't have said it any better: evolution is the key and we are excited to be a part of it.

Stephanie L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Quality Product

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Pros

Ease of use, dialed for me, able to track responses in Salesforce

Cons

I didn't like that if you had a list you were working on, if you went back to the list, you had to find the last person you were working on to continue down. I didn't need to call down a list one after the other.