Little Hotelier

Try free for 30 days. No Credit Card. Cancel anytime.

Lars
  • Industry: Hospitality

Important even though we are small!

Reviewed on 2021/04/21

Instant booking from our website and booking agencies has really helped to increase our reservations. We are very pleased with Little Hotelier

Pros

Little Hotelier is designed for small Hotels/Bed&Breakfasts. We have only three rooms. When I looked at others and they asked if we had more or less than 100 rooms, I felt they were not interested in hotels like ours. Yet, Little Hotelier is part of Siteminder a company that does work with the large hotels, best of both worlds. Little Hotelier offered an easy gateway for deposits and channel manager to connect to booking agencies. When we change a rate or availability, it instantly updates everywhere. Customer service with chat or a person by phone has been wonderful.

Cons

I feel the most complicated thing is connecting to Channels. I find I need help each time I add a new channel and still cannot master it on my own. The good thing is support is quick to answer questions and makes a new connection easily. Once a channel is connected, I do not need to go back again.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Lars,

You are so right! Little Hotelier is completely designed for little properties like yours - we are the one for the small! You'll always find us prioritising your unique needs above all.

It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is really helping your property get time back so you get the efficiencies you need everyday. And yes, our support team are always at the ready to help you 24/7 on chat directly in your product, or on the phone if you prefer to speak to someone.

Thanks once again allowing us to be part of your small business journey! We're so glad you're with us.

KL

Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue

Reviewed on 2018/07/09

Pros

Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.

Cons

I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.

Micah
  • Industry: Hospitality

You asked for my opinion

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

barley enough to do the job, and for context, we are a seasonal 19 room golf lodge, and it barley gets the job done.

Pros

The customer service team is extremely helpful

Cons

As the manager and sole operator of the system with the phone app I do not have the ability to make a reservation, change the length of a stay, build out a quote. or any of the most basic operations of the job. the phone app is only a window to view what is happening with the system and does not let me alter anything in the system. A broken tool.
The reporting functions are EXTREMELY limited, we only have 19 rooms and i have to compile multiple reports just to compare year to date revenue.
A broken tool.
As the sole operate during the winter season i built the Lodge Email to receive the customer notifications and my business email to receive the management notifications. the customer notifications are full of vital information that the management notifications do not have, like the actual date the guest is going to be staying with us. Again, a broken tool.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Micah,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience has not lived up to our normal high standards.

Regarding the App functionality, I wanted to point out that you are able to create a reservation and change the length of stay. To do this, navigate to the homepage and select "Create Reservation" at the bottom right.

If you have a persistent issue with the app, please contact us directly so that we can resolve this for you promptly.

We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us.

Karl

The Cabins at Cloudcroft

Reviewed on 2021/03/22

We love LH and have had several chances to change providers. With the exception of the two issues above, we would not change.

Pros

It's easy to use, the reports are on the spot, and the online interface (booking button) is top-notch. Customer service is some of the best I have experienced.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot combine duplicate guest records. Every time a reservation is made and there is something as simple as a changed "-" or period, a new customer record is made and the previous reservations tied to the first customer record are not coupled. This is a big time-waster for me, especially when I am making reservations. Having to thumb through multiple records when I have multiple customers who come in from Mexico and El Paso who have the same first and last names.

The final thing that we need is the ability to blacklist a customer record. There are customers who have caused damages, etc. who we do not want back and we currently have no way to quickly search this, especially with multiple records from the same customer. We need to have the online system check our database, look for a blacklist selection, and refuse the reservation and have them call the office, then we can decide to rent to them or charge cleaning/damage fees or deposits at booking.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our booking engine and our support team.

Working on improving our customers' experience is always a collaborative journey for us, so on your point on duplications and blacklists, we've shared your recommendations with our product team's for consideration alongside other customer's suggestions.

Thank you again for choosing Little Hotelier, Karl.

Kindest,

John

Why I switched to Little Hotelier for my small holiday stay business

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Superb training and help in understanding the system, developing it, using it. I would otherwise be using a set of spreadsheets, manually, to organize and record information crucial to running a small holiday stay business.

Pros

1) ease of use of Front Desk for bookings on my own website
2) excellent Channel Manager software, and Payment software, integrated with booking calendar in Front Desk
3) unbelievably friendly and helpful customer support and training video resources
4) modern mobile phone and tablet friendly software for users
5) innovative tie-in with Google maps and search

Cons

Inability to easily customize forms and templates for reports for self use as well as for customers . It can be done if one is comfortable using java script style code. But I'm only an HTML/css trained guy. I'd like to see something friendly like Wordpress uses - our own website is run through self-hosted Wordpress and its "templates" and customizability is excellent for someone with my skill set.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SiteMinder! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best possible customer experience.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly, and our support staff helpful!

We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us around customisation of templates and forms.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. We are here to help so please don't hesitate to let us know if a customer success person can reach out to assist you.

Gina

Little Hotelier

Reviewed on 2022/05/19

The cons led me to leave Little Hotelier for a company with a personal technical customer service department. I pay more for it but its worth it to have a local accent to help when I need as well as my own account manager.

Pros

A lot of good functions, mostly easy to use.

Cons

When you need help with something the customer service is not good - it started off good but the outsourcing or whatever they changed it became difficult to get through then when you did get through you would need to be able to get over an accent issues as well as the technical issue you calling about. The calendar was also not helpful as if I had a one night stay in one room and the next day there was a one night stay in another room it would appear like we have a 2 night stay availably but we didn't so I would get abuse and be accused of lying not very pleasant.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Gina,

Thank you for leaving us a review! We are happy to learn that you find Little Hotelier has a lot of good functions. Now we are able to view the calendar at one glance. In the meantime, if you ever wanted to reconnect, we'd love to welcome you back anytime.

Our team takes all feedback and suggestions seriously to ensure we are supporting Hoteliers and continually improving your experience. Thank you once again for leaving us a review!

Warm regards,
Ereena

Adam
Adam
  • Industry: Hospitality

Are we losing business because of Little Hotelier issues?

Reviewed on 2022/07/25

Frustrating

Frustrating

Pros

They certainly have their sales pitches down pat. Generally pretty easy to implement.

Cons

What really concerns us is that we keep getting mapping errors despite having mapped our channels with the help of their people multiple times. Bookings keep going into "unallocated" instead of to an actual room, and we have some that have never showed up in the front desk at all. And you can't get a real person on the phone to help. Just a chat window. We might have to eat the year contract to go with a system that actually works. Oh, and their websites are really really basic and lack important things like ADA compliance (one template does but it is heinous.)

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Adam,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Little Hotelier. It's great to hear that you found it generally easy to implement and that their sales pitches were effective.

However, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with mapping errors and bookings not showing up at the front desk. I understand how frustrating it can be when you can't get a real person on the phone to help you and only have access to a chat window. I will address these issues and improve the system's functionality to meet your needs.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I hope our team can address these issues and continue improving the software's functionality to better serve your property needs.

Dan & Joanie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Little Hotelier could not have arrived at a better time.

Reviewed on 2016/08/02

After spending one month with front office manager we added OTAs. Two days before our second month ended I had to get surgery on my foot. I am now in the 5th week of having to spend 7 weeks with my foot elevated 23 1/2 hours a day. Because of little hotelier I have been able to run the office and manage the OTAs from my bed and the couch. July is traditionally one of our 3 slowest months. Despite my Recuperation restrictions we closed July with 87.6 % occupancy. How many times do you get to lay in bed for a month and earn a bonus.

Pros

I like to be able to view the calendar wherever I am, in order to check availability . My wife and I also give it a quick look in the morning and plan for the day. Second I love the reports key. I can check income, statistics and break them down in so many ways in seconds. It is great to be able to rattle off numbers to my boss at the drop of a hat. Third I have been very successful filling up rooms by running last minute specials on the OTAs. It only takes a few seconds to advertise world wide . I can also cancel them just as fast.

Cons

I would like to be able to remove any reservation or payment in cause of last minute change. Once you check someone in you can't reverse it. I would like to have a master code to check credit card information instead of having to go to my e-mail for a new code each time. One other very small item that is just a pet peeve but I wish it would auto format the phone numbers.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Dan & Joanie,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with Little Hotelier.

We have taken on board your feedback and will look to implement these features in the near future to make the operation of your property easier for you.

Regards,
The Little Hotelier Team

Liz

Reviewed on 2021/05/14

The biggest benefit is having everything in the one place. Website, channel manager,booking engine and front desk. Once set up makes my job very easy.

Pros

Integration was simple

Cons

Very basic software but does the job
Front desk grid could be customised to suit large or small business. Rows are too thick so hard to see enough information at a glance.
No trust accounting
The training was a bit rushed.
Need better support and be able to talk to someone
The ability to send marketing emails from the database would be handy.
Overall there is lots that could be done to improve the software but basic cost basic software. I'm happy enough for what I want to use it for.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Liz,

Your review shared is greatly appreciated! We loved hearing that Little Hotelier is simple, easy to use and good value for money.

Little Hotelier is specifically designed for small properties so making it simple to use is so key to us.

Thank you for your recommendations - these have been shared with our product team who will consider this alongside all the other great suggestions our customers raise for prioritisation. In the meantime if you feel you need more training we do have extensive resources available here: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/?language=en_AU
or our support team are available24/7 via chat to assist with any issue you have. You can also reach out to us via phone call from 08:30 17:30 | Monday to Friday using this number in Australia 1300 797 447.

We appreciate your input and thank you so much for trusting us to be your partner.

Jessi

Neal

Review Of Little Hotelier

Reviewed on 2021/05/24

I am just completing my 1st full year and it has been money well spent.

I am just completing my 1st full year and it has been money well spent.

Pros

Ease of use and simple processing of payments. I also love that I have not had any auditing issues and needing to chase down money owed!

Cons

I would love it to be able to do split reservations with multiple rooms and different dates. I would also love to have a email button right on the guests reservation page to send a standard or customizable message other than just the confirmation and invoice.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Neal,

Happy 1 year anniversary with Little Hotelier! We are so thrilled to be your partner and hear that you have found our platform to be money well spent.

We are constantly working on improving Little Hotelier and have added your suggestions to our product teams list for consideration and am pleased to let you know that split reservations is something that is being considered already.

We really appreciate your suggestions and your partnership with us.

Conrad

Try Cloudbeds!

Reviewed on 2017/04/10

As with most software companies, someone is trying to sell you the product. I was told that you can use the 'unallocated' feature as a waitlist. Now after a year I find out I can't, all this time, the 'unallocated' feature was pulling rooms from inventory which could then not be booked online. I reported the issue twice and this morning I finally got a call and the technician confirmed my fears. I've been losing revenue for the last year...GREAT! they are based in Australia, apparently they don't use 'waitlists' there? Heck when I started they didn't even have Discover as a credit card option! That they fixed. There is no list of upgrades, new features etc. The product appears stagnant, aside from the option to use Stripe and pay an additional 1% to Siteminder. Cloudbeds has a list of bug fixes and upgrades which they share with the customer, apparently they appreciate customers. Oh, and no audit trails, so if someone deletes a guest booking, you have no idea who did it. So if you have more than one employee, it becomes a game of finger pointing.

Pros: Short learning curve, simple interface
Cons: Too many to list

Pros

Ease of use, short learning curve.

Cons

Most everything else. No wait list. No audit trails. No customization. No custom reports (ie can't use all fields in a report. Can only view 2 weeks at a time on the booking screen. The list goes on.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Conrad,
We¿re sorry to hear your feedback as it¿s not our typical customer experience. We¿ve escalated your comments to our product team who will look into this further and ensure we can learn and make improvements where necessary. Our customer success team will reach out to you to talk to you about your feedback.
Thanks,
Clare @ Little Hotelier

Brent

Little Hotelier is a great Management product for our motel

Reviewed on 2021/09/18

Going on my 3rd year and I am overall very happy with the product.

Going on my 3rd year and I am overall very happy with the product.

Pros

Easy to track reservations and make adjustments. Does a great job of minimizing overbookings. Most issues are with the external OTA's.

Cons

A few times I have called tech support, it transfers you to voicemail to leave a message, and it is turned off.

innRoad

Reasons for Switching to Little Hotelier

I liked the how the interface was.

Response from SiteMinder

Hello Brent,

We are happy to hear that you are happy with our product! How it has helped you with your reservation as well as easy to make adjustments as and when you need. We will look into improving our external OTA and we have highlighted your feedback on this to our product team. We have escalated your experience with our tech support and we will continue to provide the best customer experience for you in near future.

Ereena

Susana
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use and cost effective

Reviewed on 2021/04/12

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

- The fact that we don't have to insert the same information for repetitive guests. The info pops out as soon as we type the name of the booking.
- The fact that we don't pay commission for bookings coming from OTA's - we pay only a flat monthly fee
- The type of reports given
- So easy to use

Cons

- The fact that we have to create different bookings for same guest coming for interrupted dates (some guests leave for 1 night and then come back).
- The fact that we have to create different bookings for guests that move bedrooms. (some guests have to change rooms and the system doesn't allow the same booking to have a change of rooms or dates)

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Susana,

We really appreciate your feedback and the time taken to share it. It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is helping you to save time, so you can focus on your guests. We are really glad you are able to manage your business cost-effectively with us.

In relation to your suggestion about creating different bookings for the same guests, this is something that has been considered by our product team.

We really appreciate your feedback and ongoing partnership.

Jim

Underdeveloped

Reviewed on 2022/01/10

Online and phone support people know less about the software than me, a user of it.

Pros

Staff that don't understand computers in general can still muddle through

Cons

Can't merge customers, so the same staff that doesn't understand software make duplicates all the time
If a person calls to make 3 scattered reservations you have to get the same cc info FOR EACH ONE
No back end logs. Can't see what time someone was clicked "Check in" "Check Out" etc...

Doesn't integrate with quickbooks or anything else

No supported credit card reader. So you better enjoy typing in credit card numbers FOR EVERY RESERVATION. Even if it's the same person making multiple

Response from SiteMinder

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to come to a solution about how we can make Little Hotelier work for you. We are here to support hoteliers and property owners and our aim is to provide you with a user-friendly experience and better control over your day to day, plus more time to delight your guests. I have emailed you directly with my email address for you to provide me with the best details to contact you and one of our team will be in contact asap to support you.

Jen

Little Hotelier makes our small business more professional and cuts down administration time

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

It was easy to set up and is easy to use (for a non-technical person!) and it streamlines our booking process. It allowed me to set up an 'enquire only' on the booking engine so I can vet my guests and gave me the ability to use a pricing calculator for booking enquiries and the use of a compliant credit card system. It was good to link it to my Facebook page. It is very handy to have it on my mobile to use whenever and wherever I like.

Cons

My only problem is that it's not a channel manager and the calendar doesn't link to Air BnB and Stayz - I have to change the calendars individually for every booking. That's because I don't take direct online bookings and need to vet guests first, but it would be good to link the calendar bookings to i-Cal.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Jen,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

It's great to hear that you had a good experience setting up the system and are enjoying the convenience of our app.

You'll be excited to hear that it was recently announced that Airbnb has chosen Little Hotelier to be the first channel manager with a real-time, two way connection. This will eliminate the need for an iCal connection as you can connect to Airbnb as a channel and your inventory will be automatically updated as a booking is made on Airbnb.

Your hotel will be able to apply to connect to Airbnb over the coming weeks when our connection live. Keep an eye out for the link on our website or communication via email.

Let me know if you require any more information.

Thanks,
Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

Cathy
  • Industry: Hospitality

Counter intuitive, frustrating and ENDLESSLY time consuming!

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Pros

It is visually appealing (which unfortunately gave me false hope that it would be more user friendly), it is easy to add staff to it (even though they then don't have access to a user friendly platform without being on a laptop/desktop), their customer service seems helpful once you get them on the phone.

Cons

Counter intuitive, frustrating and ENDLESSLY time consuming. Sometimes things I expect will take me 10 minutes to change (like a discounted room for 4+ nights) ends up taking me 8+ hours.

The two people (including myself) who are in my office are both in our early 30's and are fairly tech savvy - growing up in the technological era. We spend a LOT of time discussing glitches, horrible lack of syncing, its counter-intuitive process and how often we spend HOURS on hold trying to reach someone in customer service. It even is lacking some very basic capabilities like being able to add links or images to auto emails which send to guests after they book a room.

I really wish I had chosen another company to work with. I can't imagine a worse one out there but I don't have the time now to change over all of our information to a new system so I am trapped with them for the time being.

I would HIGHLY recommend you look in to alternatives before choosing Little Hotelier.

Getu

Very Poor customer service

Reviewed on 2021/08/20

Very bad as we are still using their software but we are looking to change once we know which front desk has good customer support.

Pros

Everything good in the software makes it bad as no support. You are left alone to learn everything .

Cons

Must admit the people who are helping in customer support are not trained and we have to wait days for finding answer for one question and sometimes they never get back

Response from SiteMinder

Hello Getu,

It's great to hear that you think highly of the Little Hotelier system rating it 5/5 for overall quality and ease of use. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced when getting answers for your queries and we try to resolve every question in a timely manner. Our support teams are available 24/7 via chat support or phone and there are region specific contact details available on the Little Hotelier contact page (https://www.littlehotelier.com/contact/). If there is anything we can do to support you with any of the features, please reach out at any time!

Jay

Sam
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Woopi Backpackers

Reviewed on 2021/04/20

Overall we really like it, however it you could fix the cons above it would be greatly appreciated.

Pros

The new four week view is useful. Overall it is simple and suits our business.

Cons

Since the updates, it lags when you try to drag a booking between rooms/ beds and it also refreshes every time you try to do something which is very frustrating.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that the new calendar upgrade has been the simple yet powerful update your business needs.

On the refresh matter, we did experience a little issue last week which should have been resolved. Nonetheless, our team will make sure we close the loop with you on it this week to make sure it's completely taken care of. We want to ensure you experience is as smooth as possible.

Thanks once again for being with Little Hotelier, Sam. We're so glad to have you as our customer.

chris
  • Industry: Hospitality

lacks reporting and statistical reporting

Reviewed on 2016/07/23

good for maintaining reservations but quite basic in its design. from a functional point of view does not allow for traces to be set for specific days for reminders, cannot set overbooking levels and cannot provide details by room type, business on the books etc. If you make one reservation for 2 rooms it cannot let you know later what the Average rate per room was as it combines the details. The reporting side is very weak and you cannot get all the details exported to excel to mange the data yourself. Good for the basics but don't expect much more. Call center good and responsive but as system is lacking capability most questions go to the development team so no idea when basic features will actually be added

Pros

easy to use
good interface to OTA

Cons

lack of reporting
no tracing features for reminders
not good statistical
cannot get data dump to excel to compensate for lack of reports

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Little Hotelier.

We¿re glad to hear that you enjoy the interface, easy connectivity, and customer service. We appreciate your valuable feedback on the functionality within the system and can assure you that enhanced reporting is on our roadmap. We¿re always looking to improve Little Hotelier to make sure the features are as powerful as they are simple to use, so please contact us at [email protected] with any additional feedback.

Regards,
The Little Hotelier Team

Monique

Whispering Pines review

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

I like using Little Hotelier

I like using Little Hotelier

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to use

Cons

I find it hard to make a reservation on the mobile phone when I am out. I usually use a desktop which is very easy to use. I don't really like using the mobile phone anyway. It is much easier on a desktop

.When you are making a booking and you put in a discount or a percentage. It doesn't take it off the extra people amount.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Monique,

We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. Thanks for leaving us a review!

We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and updates and have a dedicated support team. So we appreciate your insightful feedback on the mobile app.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Annette

A Big Stress Reliever

Reviewed on 2021/07/08

I am no longer double booked and the invoice is already created for me.

I am no longer double booked and the invoice is already created for me.

Pros

little hotelier has saved me from a lot of stress by preventing Expedia from double booking my rooms. Guests became very angry with me when they had to stay somewhere else. I was upset many times , especially during Canada 150 year (2017) when we had lots of bookings.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the extra cost for the Canadian dollar but that is out of your chands.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Annette,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's great to hear you are having such a great experience with us and you don't have to worry about overbooking anymore. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything.

Your partnership is very important to us!

Joaquin
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Worst experience ever

Reviewed on 2021/12/02

None,

None,

Pros

The process of integration is super painful, takes a lot of time, and they don't explain what the software can do and what cannot do, I have 4 properties and 1 extra where we rent the 4 properties, at the first moment they said he are a big company part of Siteminder, so they have all integrations with Airbnb that I asked to them many times, after days of mailing, they move to next step that is another call.

Onboarding call takes 4 minutes, why? because they don't have the integration they said before, they cannot sync all the calendars, they suggest adding manual requests and handling that.

Be aware of that kind of software that doesn't give you an opportunity to test the software by your self.

Cons

The integration is the worst, they are completely out of context.

Hostaway, Cloudbeds, Sirvoy and Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Little Hotelier

Because they cheat with their arguments
Jennell
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Little Hotelier is Great

Reviewed on 2021/05/31

Whenever I have had a technical issue I have found the customer service to be very helpful.

Pros

Little Hotelier has a App which is great when you are away from the office so can still do business on the move.

Cons

There are a few features that I feel are a missing.

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Jennell,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's exciting to hear you are enjoying the app and it's helping you manage your business from anywhere. We work tirelessly to keep improving and adding more features. In the meantime you can reach out to us for anything you need. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat, and we are always keen to hear out our customers and understand their needs.

Peter

Patience gone with Littlehotelier

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

Pros

I did not find many after this experience. MAy be that is very simple and u learn it fast. Stripe payment gets you to charge directly from the platform ... thats ok.

Cons

Waited 2 years until they came out with an easy revenue report that would show you the basic , but .... released , it completely fails to count and even shows you occupancy on days with 0 bookings, as an example. Support never sent a memo that the system is miscalculating. Rather let the hotel to use it and find out if you can... Lost patience and faith in this PMS and when u ask them when are they going to fix it , reply No deadline. So i would wait another 2 years probably. NAh, time to change.

Murray

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

Little Hotelier makes my life so much easier managing different OTA channels and is so easy to use and navigate. I would highly recommend to any small to medium sized B&B or Hotel.

Cons

The end of financial year reports for forward bookings is not great

Response from SiteMinder

Hi Murry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are extremely grateful for all of our customer feedback.

We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team.