Xüdle Reviews

Xüdle

Cloud-based POS and eCommerce solution for wineries

4.5/5 (19 reviews)

Intuitive, comprehensive system that provides a one-stop solution for winery management

Reviewed on 7/13/2018

Pros

We have been very happy with our Xudle experience. Starting from the beginning, Xudle has a very organized and formal onboarding system that is handled in-house with key staff members who help you set up and customize your system, while guiding you through the training along the way. We moved to Xudle because it is designed to make the user experience intuitive and efficient. Compared with other winery POS systems we've used, this system truly simplifies the process to minimize the clicks/screens and speed up the process. This reduces errors and provides a more streamlined and professional customer experience. In addition, the Wine Club and shipping tools are robust, yet streamlined to provide an efficient process and low risk of errors. Finally, unlike past POS systems that had you email your database from within the system using somewhat wonky formatting and cumbersome processes, Xudle integrates with the experts (we use Mail Chimp) making the email process more efficient, glitch-free, and more professional.

Cons

Xudle is organized differently than other POS systems (which of course is why we moved to it). However, this has been challenging at times to find reports or trouble shoot issues on the back end. They have an online help desk which has some information, but it is sometimes hard to find what I'm looking for. However customer service has been very patient and responsive to my many questions and requests . Also, we are one of their first customers in WA, so there have been a couple of features that we have needed that hadn't been built into the system because they weren't necessary in other markets. Again, customer service has been excellent and they have literally built and uploaded the needed changes within days. Very impressive.

Overall Xudle is an advanced system that offers better features than other websites & POS systems

Reviewed on 7/14/2018

-More advanced than Square (previous system)
-Great for managing out wine club
-Love being able to edit our website content quickly and easily
-Customer service is prompt

Pros

-Editing website content is very easy
-The system overall is very intuitive both on the back end and POS
-The design team at Xudle is creative, professional and easy to work with
-Customer support is often very prompt
-System works great for managing wine clubs! One of it's best features
-Love that you can track sales of associates
-Wine club sign-up kiosk works great and uploads quickly!
-Wine club check-in's and pickups work great for wine club events

Cons

-No automatic six bottle discount in the POS (only bottles or cases)
-Not being able to offer multiple promotions at one time (i.e. free shipping promotion with case discounts- Xudle will override separate promotions and only apply the best one)
-Xudle offers a pre-order option on online products, but charges shipping and tax in advance before order is fulfilled
-Not being able to adjust sales on the back end without having to refund the entire order and start over. (Customers often call and change their orders.)
-The POS system is slow and freezes in peak hours (could be internet speed issue)
-Card swipers must be loaded and pre-loaded multiple times a day
-Would like to be able to see totals of sales from all associates on the POS in a given day. Currently it's only available on the back end.

6.0/10

Review for Xudle Software for a fast growing winery with multiple needs.

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

The support staff is EXCELLENT! They are quick to respond and are always willing to help us either create a new element to our software or make changes & fix issues we may be having.

Pros

Once familiar with the software, program, the processes, and steps to take within this software to perform a particular task it has proven to be an excellent product for us to use. We, as a growing, fast paced, ever changing business in the wine industry, Xudle has implemented and created many avenues for us to calculate sales, track inventory, and help manage our very large wine club accurately.

Cons

The Point of Sale (the front end) sometimes has too many steps to take to have something entered correctly. This really only applies to, for instance, an exchange or credit.....however, steps and measures have been taken to minimize these steps.

very pleased

Reviewed on 2/19/2019

Overall we're very happy with this system, they are responsive and making regulars upgrades and improvements regularly.

Pros

Not only is this software specifically designed for use by wineries, it also offers a great wine club solution and the ability to book reservations. When we were looking for a new point of sale solution many needed to have 'add-ins' to solve all of our needs. Xüdle does it all and offers great support when we have questions or need help.

Cons

We're still adapting to the system after 10+ years with our old system. We were used to being able to export any type of data we could think of for slicing/dicing in excel. While we can export many reports it isn't quite as flexible as we were used to.

Xudle is great!

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Pros

I use their system for my online store and virtual wine club as we don't have a brick and mortar tasting room. My favorite tool is their wine club management. It's automated, allowing me to run my club alone without hiring an assistant. The team is also great to work with and very speedy in their response to my requests they are also open to customizations which some other suppliers are not. Xudle is a progressive solution that really has solved my challenges.

Cons

There are times when the internet speed is less then desirable at our office, which affects the speed on producing a report in a timely manner. This is less of a Xudle issue and more of a connection issue.

Good product that is continually improving

Reviewed on 9/18/2018

It is a flexible software that allows us to fully integrate all channels of our business. Like with any software, it is important to take the time to learn how it works which takes time. We are happy with the product (have used it for three years) and would recommend it to others.

Pros

Customer support is good and they address questions and issues promptly. Their features are improving as they learn more about customers’ needs. Wine club software is very good with little hiccups and is seamlessly integrated with POS.

Cons

Still a few bugs but they are minor (like with any software). I wish there were a few more customizable features. You need a strong and fast internet connection as there is not a built in offline mode.

We set up our new winery last year and Xudle was a perfect all in one solution for us.

Reviewed on 7/5/2018

Streamlined software solution with easy scalability as our business grows.

Pros

We love that it is a cloud based platform. Our POS, Web-store, Website (in our case) and Wine Club management is all on the same platform. This keeps data entry and admin duties to a minimum. The customer experience is also excellent.

Cons

We really don't have any complaints. Xudle's customer service is awesome and their development team is very responsive and always making improvements.

Xudle provides a user friendly platform that was a breeze to learn.

Reviewed on 7/8/2018

Pros

What I like most are the countless number of reports that I can generate to track our wine club concerns and successes. I also like how easy it is to create promotions and sales through the webstore. The options are plentiful and I know we are just scratching the surface of what it can do for us.

Cons

It would be helpful to be able to look at my upcoming wine club shipments before it is actually processed/billed. We get a lot of custom orders with each shipment, but there is no way for me to see what that is going to look like before the shipment without going into each individual record.

Great operational platform for any size winery!

Reviewed on 2/19/2019

Pros

Ease of use at POS. Great functionality between back-office and POS.

Cons

Some limitations with tracking specific member benefits.

Xudle Support

Reviewed on 3/1/2019

Tech support, especially Dawna Brady, has been excellent.

Pros

I like that it has POS and wine club in one.

Cons

The reports and inventory tracking are confusing. Also, I wish I could send emails easily to members when not related to a wine club shipment instead of using another software like mail chimp.

Xudle Rocks!

Reviewed on 9/19/2018

Xudle is the best software for organizing, Point of Sale, Club Processing, E-Commerce under one system.

Pros

I've used many different point of sale systems but Xudle is one of the easiest to use. My favorite feature is the ease of accessing club member profiles to look up contact information, preferences, and order history.

Cons

Sometimes the POS buttons run slow but this is a minor detail.

Great Software!

Reviewed on 2/18/2019

Pros

It allows you to keep good track of your activity and your data base.

Cons

You sometimes find bugs in it, but they're usually simple to fix.

Focusing on customers rather than technology

Reviewed on 3/3/2016

Been with Xudle for quite some time. In the beginning it was dealing with the development and trials but doing so in a live busy environment. Support and ease of use was and have been exceptional since day one. We have 2 different companies using Xudle with POS, online sales and multiple wine clubs under both companies. Out of all of the challenges running multiple wine businesses, it is a pleasure not dealing with problems or staff complaints about our software solution. With multiple business partners in various parts of the country we all enjoy viewing real time sales data wherever we are. Simply login thru any internet enabled device and see sales up to the second.

Overall I am really happy with Xudle and the support from Infinity Arts.

Reviewed on 1/4/2016

We are a very small winery, so don't need many of the great features and options that Xudle offers. However, the Infinity Arts staff has been incredibly supportive and flexible in customizing some features and helping us to understand how to use the software to our advantage. They are very easy to work with and responsive when there are questions or problems. I think the software is very solid and has some great features and have recommended Infinity Arts and Xudle to many people over the last few years.

Xudle Winery Software

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

I have been using Xudle for a year now and have been very happy. I was looking for a solution for our wine club and POS software after the company we were using went out of business. I couldn't be happier with my selection. The set-up and integration with our website and client list was seamless and we were up and running in no time at all. The software is easy to use and when I do have questions I have immediate follow from support.

Great up and coming software system

Reviewed on 1/25/2016

As with any new system, there are a few features that need a bit more refinement. We needed to request some additional reports, filters and features but their team was extremely open to our feedback and has already delivered on many of our requests.. As for the front-end POS, the Tasting Room staff seems to be catching on great. We particularly love their wine club shipment management tools it has saved us a ton of time.

Customer Support Unhelpful

Reviewed on 2/4/2019

Horrible. From launch to back end support, our customer service representative has been annoyed with even our smallest of questions. The services offered are nice but don't ask for help unless you like being forwarded to a generic support database. For such a premium, that is unacceptable.

Pros

Integration with the new POS, in-store system.

Cons

For the price, customer support could have a better attitude.

Response from Xüdle

HI there,
I am so sorry to hear of your disappointment with our support team. We put a lot of heart and soul into this business so seeing your review this morning was very disheartening. Providing responsive and excellent support is paramount in our business so we will review our procedures and look to improve. Can you please reach out to me directly so I can assist with your needs? Please call our office at 951-541-0777 and ask to speak with me. Michael, CEO

0.0/10

Support team is WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

I e-mailed the support team at Xudle and the response was immediate and VERY helpful. Arianna explained everything in detail and simplified the steps so I could make all the changes I needed to with ease. I pleasure to work with!

Customer Service winner

Reviewed on 2/9/2016

Xudle is relatively easy to use as someone who has never used any type of software before. The customer service is excellent, always getting a response and quick phone call to help me with any issues I have.