Delivra Reviews

Delivra

Email marketing & market automation platform for marketers

4.5/5 (85 reviews)
Abigail G.

Amazing support, like an extension of my own team

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Delivra helped us through a really difficult and incredibly fast transition from our last email service provider. The team answered every question, hopped on phone calls, and completed the data migration for us on time -- no easy feat in less than two months!

I couldn't be happier with the support that I get from the Delivra team. They are always available to give insight, answer questions, and make suggestions to improve our email campaigns; at this point, they feel like an extension of our own team.

Processes like list segmentation that used to take hours can now be completed in minutes because of the custom extension tables that Delivra created for us during implementation. Manual coding in Dreamweaver to make our campaigns mobile-friendly is now done automatically in the Drag-and-Drop editor. Our open rates are going up because split testing can be set up so easily.

We're now becoming a well-oiled, email marketing machine. Thank you, Delivra!

Pros

The drag and drop editor, visualized segmentation, and the data reporting.

Cons

Oddly, the site itself doesn't seem to be mobile friendly, or at least the system is difficult to navigate if the web browser isn't full screen. Sometimes the Drag and Drop editor can be a little difficult in that you can't often move some elements around and you have to recreate them instead. For example, a row of buttons within a text box can't just be lifted out of the text box and made into its low row--it has to be completely recreated. My graphic designers have also told me that the interface isn't as Mac-friendly or clean as they'd like. These are all very small things, though.

Murel W.

Delivra fulfills our needs!

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod has used Delivra for 10 years now with my involvement for the last 8 years performing emailing tasks for our users. From experience I know that Delivra has a great customer support team who are very responsive and helpful! Working in our company's IT department I routinely work with our user departments to create their emailings to their expectations and upload email lists into segments for their needs. Delivra is easy to use and understand so we've set up access to key folks able to take on the responsibility for their own emailings. These include weekly, monthly, and quarterly newsletters, as well as notices, information, or surveys for conventions, gatherings, and workshops. Generating reports for the count results afterwards of those emailings delivered and read, clicked and forwarded, or of bad email addresses is very helpful for our departments and show how successful we are in reaching those recipients. Delivra has been a great resource for the LCMS over the last decade!

Pros

Intuitive and very easy to use. Does not need interaction with others to operate or understand.

Michelle M.

A Lifesaver for our Company

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

VERY positive, I can not recommend them highly enough!!!

Pros

Literally one of the best tools I have in my arsenal! Delivra helps me reach my customers and potential customers in a professional and easy to use way. Every time I have contacted customer support they've been great to work with and help me resolve my issue easy - and usually it's user error not Delivra!

Cons

The reporting is sometimes over whelming because I don't need it to be as intricate as it is. But for many I think this is exactly what they are looking for.

Cody A.

Couldn't Ask For More

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Best email provider I've used, and I've used a lot! The interface is simple, easy to use and most importantly visually-appealing. As someone who uses it daily, the look and feel of Delivra is important. Plus, our support team couldn't be beaten! It's like having another staff member whose only job is to know the system and help us find solutions for OUR business, not universal solutions. I can't praise Delivra enough!

Pros

Ease of use, wide variety of functions available, attractive look of UI.

Cons

Inability to store suppression lists for future list.

Nancy H.

A fraction of the cost with as many bells and whistles as their competitors

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

We were using a competitor that cost a lot more because we were under the impression that the competitor was the best in the industry and they were the only ones that offered the features and benefits. After some detailed research we found Delivra and made the switch. We couldn't be happier with the great solution that Delivra has created for a fraction of the cost. Thank you!

Pros

The ease of use with the software as well as the many options for automated emails, drip campaigns and segmentation.

Cons

Nothing.

Alicia C.

Long time Delivra user

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

I've been using Delivra for nearly 8 years and am generally very pleased with the product. It certainly has grown since I started using it and I look forward to experiencing even more growth. If your in the data industry and you hear the word upgrade, 9 times out of 10 you cringe because you know you need to brace yourself from growing pains. This is not the case with Delivra. The upgrades are carefully tested before they are rolled out to ensure that you don't experience delays in your operations. Customer support is fantastic! Every time I have had to use them I get friendly, fast, quality service. Recently Delivra rolled out a Drag-and-drop editor which is worlds better than the HTML editor but it is still somewhat touchy. If you are concerned about the cost I can tell you that it is 100% worth it. Email communication is so crucial to a business's success in this day and age.

Pros

It is generally easy to use and the support is outstanding.

Cons

I actually don't have any real cons regarding this software.

Jenny K.

Great program. Use it Daily.

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

We are able to use this product for all of our communications. Professional looking with consistent design of our communications is very important.

Pros

The templates are easy to use. The program is versatile. The program serves all of our needs. We get a quick response if we have any trouble.

Cons

When you are pasting the text into the template, all of the spacing is lost. I save a lot, and the length of time is more than I like, but understand that the more text we have, the longer it takes to save.

Matthew S.

Great service and makes our job easier!

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Overall, the service is great. Customer support does a perfect job helping with any issues as well. The Drag-n-Drop editor is so easy to use (Thank you for creating that!) The only common problems we face is Delivra's compatibility with certain email clients - mainly Google Mail, Microsoft Outlook, and Outlook Portal.

Pros

Ease of use - especially with Drag-n-Drop editor.

Cons

compatibility issues with email clients - Google, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Portal

Joanne G.

Reaching Customers with Ease and Style

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

Delivra delivers just what we need to keep our bowlers aware of upcoming specials and events. The ease of set-up is greatly appreciated. We send over 1 million emails a year -- and every one of them looks professional - thanks in large part to the excellent templates provided. We are very satisfied customers of Delivra!

Pros

The pre-designed templates

Cons

The reports feature - a little cumbersome

Charlene H.

IMA Delivra Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Great experience. My only suggestion is on the editor. It would be really nice if it would keep the line breaks from when copying text into the editor.

Pros

Pretty easy to use and user friendly

Cons

Can't keep page breaks when copying text into the editor

Sarah S.

Email Marketing on Steroids!

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

We switched from Constant Contact to Delivera and immediately saw our open rates jump. The options of design for your email are endless and completely customization which allows for our readers to easily read and navigate - getting our message across easily.

For the back-end, I highly recommend going into the Delivera to learn how to use the software. It is very detailed and complex - but it is what makes your email your own. Customer support is always quick to respond. They can come to you (if possible), hop on a call or have you come in as soon as possible.

Pros

Complete Customization, Quick & helpful customer support

Cons

Complex back-end - recommend training

Joel Z.

Happy with new provider

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

We are excited to enter our second year with Delivra. Last season we simplified our overall email operations. The features and functionality are much simpler than our previous provider. Looking forward to implementing a full year of Clickstream to track revenue and ticket sales. Also hope to get our automated pre/post game emails off the ground.

Pros

ease of use

Cons

working with integration with ticket provider has been challenging

Bob B.

Excellent customer support

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Whenever I have had issues, and let's face it all software will at sometime, Delivra's customer support is extremely responsive. That's not to say I have had to call them very often (it's just that we have some special characters that we use), it's just when you do, you know that they'll respond promptly!

Pros

Generally easy to use

Cons

Needs subscript and superscript functions

Stephanie M.

Easy to use email marketing software!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Delivra is easy to use whether your email marketing campaigns are large or small. I have been a Delivra customer for 6 years and during that time they have become incredibly versatile in order that no matter what kind of campaign you are designing, Delivra has a send option for you. They offer thorough and robust reporting functions that allow you to see the impact of your campaigns over time. I would recommend Delivra to anyone, whether you are a beginner or a seasoned marketing professional; it is flexible enough to be an appropriate solution for any size company.

Pros

It is easy to use and they update the software regularly to be competitive with other providers. They have extensive tools for help and learning. Their customer service team is friendly and helpful as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like. They have streamlined a lot of features recently, so things that were kind of "clunky" - like the send feature, have been dramatically improved.

Denise B.

Director of Communications

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/01/13

We have been using Delivra for 6 years. There have been a lot of updates made to the product over this time, and while we receive e-mail messages about these updates and are invited to attend online seminars, it would be nice to receive a phone call or visit from someone at Delivra just to personally check in with us and see how we are using the product. I am certain we are not using it to it's fullest capabilities. As a customer for more than five years, it just seems like someone would want to check in with us on a personal level

Pros

It's a great way to send out messages for a relatively low cost. I also like being able to see who opened the message and if they clicked on any of the links in the message, forwarded the message, etc.

Cons

I don't find it to be as intuitive as I would like it to be (for creating messages, generating or reading reports, etc.)

Lynn A.

Very Happy with Delivra

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We started using Delivra about 2 years ago and have been happy with the software. We typically send out a few newsletters a month and Delivra makes the process simple and efficient. For a small, locally owned business, being in contact with our customers is vital. Delivra is perfect for what we need.

Saved templates
Pre made templates
Seamless integration into our website
Good designs and layouts
Segmenting capabilities

Cons

One issue I had recently is that once I uploaded a segment of emails, I wasn't able to open that segment up to see who has been added to it.

Tori K.

Delivra really delivers!

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Delivra has the features and the functionality and still maintains a reasonably-priced product. I've used many other email platforms and Delivra is so easy to use! My internal customers are happy and so am I. We're thrilled we made the switch.

Pros

The ease of use and how simple it is to get started.

Cons

This is being really picky, but more customization options for cell groups.

Megan S.

Email Marketing

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

Delivra's customer service sets them apart from other email marketing providers. Some of the design features you don't regularly use and can be tricky to figure out. It always looks intuitive when they show you, but can be a bit difficult to figure out. When we ask for help, they are response and helpful with all matters.

Pros

Local firm to us. Lots of reporting options - way more in my experience than with Constant Contact.

Cons

The drag and drop editor is great, but the preview doesn't always match what you have designed and the little nuances can be confusing to figure out.

Alison B.

Delivra Review 1/17/17

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

Our staff really enjoys the customizable templates in Delivra and the ability to segment lists to reach the right people every time.

Erin D.

Delivra Keeps Getting Better

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

Delivra was a good solution to our needs. They have a lot of capabilities and opportunities to reach your audience. They are always in touch with their clients about what's improving/changing and it appears they are always adding new things to make the email process easier.

Pros

I like the automation tools and split testing. It's great for setting a campaign and then letting the software do the work for you.

Cons

Sometimes the draft view and the test email view do not match up correctly and it causes a little extra time to get it to look just right.

Courtney P.

Great! not amazing

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

Delivra has been very helpful in our search for an email automation system. Some things have been more difficult than others.

Pros

It allows for much more tracking statistics.

Cons

The difficulty in transferring data (email lists) and unsubscribes.

7.0/10

We will be implementing Delivra in a few months and I'm so excited to use it.

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

The ease of use is incredible. The drag and drop format is so user-friendly. The staff is great, too. They walk you through everything from the sales pitch, to the training, design, integration, and implementation. I couldn't ask for more.

Cons

They have automated email reminders if you don't respond to their staff within two days regardless of whether or not you tell them you will not be able to respond for a longer period of time. It's a little annoying, but I understand the purpose of the reminders and appreciate them.

M. C.

a stalwart supporter

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

Delivra has been our email service provider for many years. They have supported us in our many changes, and technical support response time is excellent They now have many email creation options available for the varying levels of expertise which their customers may have.

Pros

Easy to use, fast.

Great Delivery Rates but HTML Editor UX Needs Work

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Able to reach audiences that can be difficult to connect with via email due to security and firewall blocks. Delivra is able to still get your messages out to your desired personas.

Pros

Delivra always ensured our messages were getting delivered without any hiccups. We saw great open/click rates when sending through the platform. Minimalist user interface helps to make things easy and avoid confusion.

Cons

The HTML editor was difficult to work with and could sometimes distort how you wanted your message to look when sending. Browser would sometimes crash without notice.

4.0/10
Nelly R.

We LOVE Delivra

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

I love how easy Delivra is to use, I can choose from multiple templates. Delivra has great customer service, any questions or concerns i have are taken care of almost immediately. Thanks Delivra Team!

Pros

Cons

Wish there were more variety of fonts