WhatConverts

Call, lead and conversion tracking with real-time reporting

Joe S.

Great Tool, Amazing Customer Support

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

WhatConverts not only helps me and my clients to see where and how we are generating leads, but I also use it as a selling point with potential new clients

Pros

I have been looking for a tool like this for years, I even considered having something developed at one point, but as soon as I started using this software it became the complete solution for us... We used to have clients who would say that they can't tell whether it is our marketing efforts that are bringing in more leads or theirs. Now it is all there in an easy to understand dashboard, Form leads, Calls and brilliant reports. WhatConverts solves all this for us.

Cons

Only issue I find sometimes is that I need to ask support for help on setting certain things up, but they are brilliant at helping so not much so much a problem, but I just like to know how to do things myself sometimes.

Response from WhatConverts

Hi Joe,

We really appreciate your review and feedback. I'll give our support team a huge pat on the back :)
We're working to make a few features more self explanatory, but we also enjoy speaking with our customers and make sure we're developing what you need.

Thanks again for your review!

James L.
  • Industry: Sports

Easy to use, affordable, amazing customer support and service.

Reviewed on 2016/08/16

Whatconverts is a great product that's not only affordable but easy to set up and use. On the rare occasion where we've hit a problem, or needed some sort of customization, they've resolved our issue in a very fast turnaround time.

Because of Whatconverts, we are now able to track where every lead is coming from and are able to match offline sales with our online data.

Pros

Price, customer service, user-friendly interface.

Cons

Although it has a simple interface, it's not quite ready to be used a full-fledged CRM system.

Josh G.

Amazing lead tracking software

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

I use this product every day. It works so well and helps me maintain my clients trust in my work by showing them the results I am getting them. I currently use it for lead tracking in 3 agencies I work for and there's nothing but good results from using What Converts.

Pros

I like that WC can be used whitelabel for the multiple agencies I work for and it generates great reports and is very accurate in reporting calls, forms and other sources of contact.

Jeremy K.

What Converts Has Amazing Customer Service and Makes Sense For All Marketing Agencies

Reviewed on 2020/05/22

I am an agency owner and am starting to use this for all my clients.

Pros

The instant chat support with an intelligent person like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the reason I will stay a customer for life.

Cons

Can't think of any negatives at this time other than trying to figure out how to record leads for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] chat requests.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you Jeremy for your great review. I know our support team will be thrilled with your feedback. We look forward to working with you for a long time.

Oscar V.

We help customers implement a tracking system that can tie all the mediums and sources they...

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

The attribution for ROI is definitely a tool every marketer should have. The dashboard is easy to use and can be customized to find what you are looking for easily.

Cons

I have been very satisfied with this product until now I have nothing that I am unhappy about. Maybe in the future they will be able to track more sources to make unparalleled

Fausto B.

It's a great platform with an easy to use interface with outstanding support.

Reviewed on 2016/08/15

I've tried different call tracking solutions that promise simple and seamless integration between Google Analytics and Google Adwords. WhatConverts is by far the best platform I've used that integrates your call tracking data with Google Analytics and imports keyword level tracking into Google Adwords. The excellence of their platform is only exceeded by the level of support they provide.

Pros

Ease of use and intuitive interface.

Cons

None

Shaun R.
  • Industry: Automotive

WhatConverts Please and Thank You!

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Support is tremendous. the customer representative is stellar! Readily available, deep knowledge and capable of helping her clients over technical hurdles. WhatConverts is a great technology with impressive support.

Pros

Call and form (leads) capture data is excellent.

Cons

I'd like to tell you, but it's a secret.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank You Shaun! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We look forward many more years working together and improving:)

Chantelle K.

Part of our team

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Lead tracking for our clients

Pros

It is very user friendly for our staff and our clients

Cons

Some of the filter options but that has been updated since.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for your review Chantelle.

Melissa R.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/11/27

Great software, great team.

Pros

The software is pretty slick, however, the best part is the customer service that comes along with it. This software was purchased and implemented by someone else, so I didn't have a lot of background on it prior to using. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were so patient, quick to respond and incredibly detailed in response. They do whatever needs to be done to figure out the challenge.

Cons

No negative feedback on this at this time.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for taking the time to give WhatConverts your review. I've let the team know that you really appreciate the help and support. As always just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Eric G.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2021/01/29

Pros

We use WhatConverts on several of our own accounts as well as our marketing clients. The program gives us great data and information that helps drive our marketing strategies. It's got a seemless integration into Wordpress that has been easy to implement.

Their customer services has been top notch since implementation. Highly recommended.

Cons

I have no complaints about Whatconverts currently.

Response from WhatConverts

Eric, thank you for taking the time to review of WhatConverts and our awesome support team.

Kathy L.

Best conversion tracker ever!

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

I'm a marketer. WhatConverts helps me improve on the work I do for my clients because I really know what's working and what is not. We're not just tracking calls. We're tracking conversions! It also proves to my clients that they are getting an ROI. I couldn't be happier.

Pros

It tracks everything - calls, texts, form submissions, and then in the dashboard we mark which ones are real conversions. Who cares how many calls you get if none convert! Now we have accurate metrics. It also connects with Google adwords so I can send back to Google Analytics ACTUAL conversions, not just phone calls or form submissions that weren't good leads. I can confidently set the adwords to a "optimize for conversions". In addition, customer service is incredible. The day I signed up, I was in the middle of setting things up. It was easy, but the live chat monitor popped up and asked if I needed help. In 15 minutes, he had all my phone numbers and website forms set up and tracking leads. Every time I've had a question, either live chat answers on the spot, or they respond quickly in email.

Cons

One complaint. It doesn't remember me when I go to login. Which is really saying, I don't have any complaints about the software itself. Actually, I do have a feature request. I'd like the ability to add another label to apply to some of the leads we're turning down, rather than labeling them as rejects or spam. Some are actually good but the client is being picky so they are not taking them at the present moment. To label them as good leads isn't right, but neither is it right to call them rejects.

Forget The Rest. Go With What Converts

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Client phone lead and form lead tracking made super easy.

Pros

I have tried other solutions like Call Rail but WhatConverts is the ONLY solution that I have found, that offers both form and call tracking in one platform. Pricing is very competitive and the software works sealmlessly. As a digital agency, white label is critical. The white label works beautifully and the data fully integrates with just about anything you can think of and most major CRM's. The support team is FAST and very helpful. I wish they had been around 10 years ago when we first started. I recommend WhatConverts all the way for any size digital agency, big or small.

Jesse B.

Essential to the Growth of Our Agency

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

WhatConverts has been incredible. Their support team always provide prompt, digestible, in-depth answers to any questions I have. They have also been very accommodating in terms of adjusting their platform to our needs.

Pros

It has allowed us to provide real, accurate lead data for our clients. A challenge that business owners face is calculating accurate ROI from their marketing efforts. WhatConverts makes it easy for them to see actual results from their website while also creating a simple platform for them to keep track of their leads.

Cons

Some tracking numbers receive frequent robo/spam calls.

Response from WhatConverts

Hello Jesse,

Thanks so much for your great review, we really do appreciate it.
We continue on our crusade to eliminate all spam calls, and we can replace and credit you for any numbers that are giving you hassles.

Mark E.

Amazing Product, Value and Support: Incredibly Powerful Insight into Call Tracking

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

I was looking at software that could do call tracking and provide valuable analytics for a rapidly growing customer base in healthcare. I started with the biggest player in the market, and while their product was good, it was above my budget.

I found WhatConverts and so glad that I did. I like it far better. The user interface is superior and the pricing is much more cost-effective. I am now using WhatConverts for 19 accounts and counting. Despite a number of questions and calls from me for support, they always welcomed my calls and took the time to help me structure my accounts in a way that is optimal for my company and clients. I am a very happy customer; you will be too.

Pros

Intuitive. Right from the start you feel right at home in the software. It quickly presents you with relevant data in a layout and format that quickly communicates everything you want and need to know.

Support is better than any other product I have ever experienced. They have earned my loyalty and then some. Great company that cares about my success.

Cons

There aren't any. Really.

Robert M.

Great Software Solution with Terrific Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

This product overall is a terrific value add for the company I work for and our clients. In addition to the software itself, the customer service is fantastic. They really try to make sure you get not only great support, but they also supply you with a solution to all your questions within a very quick timeframe! Thank you WhatConverts and keep it up!

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. I can always find what I am looking for efficiently and the level of detail that this software provides ultimately helps me to find certain trends I may have missed previously.

Cons

I wish there was a way to get more granular with the actual conversion cost. If this could interface with Google Ads and/or Bing Advertising that would be great. I have had clients ask how much they spent on a particular conversion or in a particular week; so to have that in one place would be great.

Kaylee R.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best support member

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always responds to request, no matter what time, and sends answers and explainer video responses very quickly. She is great!

Pros

the support team is fabulous. The data is tracked very well

Cons

nothing the software works great. I wish that could edit some things myself without having to ask support

Response from WhatConverts

Thanks for your great review. Our support team really love the positive feedback from customers, it's what drive them.

Jonny L.

A great product with even better customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/09/27

traffic and user experience information

Pros

Alerts and a easy to use UX. A detailed report at the end of the month enables us to report to clients on the value of their website.

Response from WhatConverts

Thanks Jonny,

For you review, and thanks for the suggestion to incorporate traffic and user experience info.

Chris C.

Call Tracking to the next level!

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

Wow, I thought "regular" call tracking was nice, but WhatConverts takes it to a new level. The ability to track calls, forms, and chats is HUGE. Haven't seen this with any other software.

Cons

No cons have been identified at the moment. Sure, this isn't a low-cost option, but the value is huge.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to have you on board. Let us know if you have any suggestions or features you're looking for!

Jake R.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Fantastic Tool for Sales & Marketing

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

WhatConverts has been a lifesaver for us. We were evaluating the cost of changing to a new CRM system (which would have been a headache and expensive) before stumbling across the full functionality of WhatConverts. We're now able to track all calls and web form submissions and gain insights into the origins of the inquirer (Organic v. paid). On top of that enough cannot be said about Michael's support.

Pros

Easy of use, availability of critical data, ease to understand.

Rachel M.

Amazing team, invaluable metrics for our strategy, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2017/10/06

Pros

Reporting is advanced for outstanding insight into the effectiveness of our campaigns, yet simplistic enough to organize and communicate easily.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for your feedback Rachel. Our team enjoys working with you to help you get those metrics you need.

Abhishek S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Doent work properly

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

Pros

What it promises to offer, easy to navigate dashboard

Cons

I have been on call with your sales team a few times and the software still cant track conversions properly and traffic source of leads along with keywords.

Response from WhatConverts

We understand that it's frustrating when software requires that you add a tracking code. However, this is a common requirement for all tracking software.

Our team has reached out several times to help. Let us know when you have 5 minutes to solve this.

Kayla T.

Excellent product and EVEN BETTER customer service.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Lead source tracking - using phone tracking and web form tracking.
Lead notification emails.
A tool for clients to track quote and sales values that link directly to leads.
Whitelabel dashboard for clients to log into for realtime reporting.
Simple (one line code) integration on all sites.
Great value for the price.
Unlimited accounts and agency users.
Lead page and landing page information.
Independent cookie tracking maintained outside of Google's algorithm.
Unique/Repeat user data.
The list truly goes on...

Pros

We were looking for one tool with online form tracking that pulls channel information for each lead. We also needed something we could loop into our traditional (offline) media efforts and call tracking is a classic option and WhatConverts does it in a way that brings us into the world of digital reporting. I could not be happier with our experience using this tool, setting it up, the cost is so reasonable and the value is exceptional.

The tool checks every box we need, including a whitelabel, independent login option for our agency members and every individual client.

The best part, though, has been the kindness and expediency of the support team. I have had numerous questions to quickly familiarize myself. Not that anything is particularly difficult to figure out, but I want it to be right and for us to use this tool to its full capacity. And their team gets back to me with a wonderful explanation immediately (even after hours).

The integration is simple and the dashboard is beautiful. This is quickly becoming a feature we present our clients that they get excited about and won't know how to live without. Thank you!

Cons

None. There are few features I've requested (automated quote/sales value based on criteria from form fill outs) - but their response is never "we can't do that", but rather "we'll put it in the queue".

Response from WhatConverts

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for your review! We are working on getting the automatic values set up in our system and we're going to be sending out emails as soon as new features are ready.

Thank you for being a great customer! We're happy to have you on board.

Lionel J.

Gain confidence in your sales and marketing systems

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

Our agency's biggest problem is that our clients have different tools and none of them track leads effectively. Also, many leads actually call our clients so all of the results from phone calls are not being captured.

Pros

The tool was very easy to get set up and tracking leads. I didn't know all of the features at first, but love that I can see how many calls were answered and even hear a recording of every call if needed.

Their customer service team goes above and beyond and makes the process really easy.

Cons

I'm a newer user and don't have any complaints as of yet. I do anticipate that it will take some time to get WhatConverts fully integrated with my client's tools. As an agency, our clients are all using different tools and have different levels of sophistication. That isn't a concern with WhatConverts but it adds more technical work on our agencies side.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank You for your wonderful review Lionel. We look forward to continuing to work with you to track leads and show the value of your marketing for your clients.

Jackson G.

Great support and software

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

I am continuously learning about the new ways I can track attributions. The more I learn the better this tool gets. It really allows me to track everything I need to capture all attributions which is crucial for my industry! Their customer support is #1. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are extremely competent with the software they use and respond lightning quick. Easily the best customer support I have experienced.

Cons

The amazing customer support is needed. This software is great but a little complicated and difficult to get a handle on however it is all worth it due to the great support and functions this software has!

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for your review Jackson. We are aware that getting setup initially is not as intuitive as we would like it, but you'll be happy to hear we are busy doing an over haul on the signup process which will help substantially.
I'm happy to hear that you've persevered and have been able to appreciate the speed and value of WhatConverts.

Willy O.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Helping folks fix there cars and get them back on the road.

Pros

Easy to use and it works well. I researched for a long time and I am glad I found this product.

Cons

Nothing so far i am veryt happy with my test drive