bestPT

Physical therapy billing service & practice management

4,4
4,5
4,1
4,6
Dillon L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very helpful service for a great program

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Billing Dynamix is a great medical billing software! They are very responsive to all potential problems and provide great and super fast feed back.
When I first started using this program, there were a few things I found inconvenient (it was only because I wasn't aware of how to properly navigate the system). I left a review in within maybe an hour or two, Billing Dynamix was calling me trying to reach out and help. They immediately helped me learn and navigate the part of the system I was having problems with. The training session lasted about 45 mins and I knew (as far as I can tell) all the ins and outs of that part of the system.

When you get this billing software, you'll come to find out that there are many ways to navigate the system. There is no one set way, and that is something I love. If you need information on a patient there is always numerous way to find said information.

When you do a training session they call your phone or do a "Hangouts" call so they can see your screen and give you on the spot feedback. Before the end of the call they always look for ways they can improve their costumer service and their system. Lastly, your next session is scheduled so you always have your next training to look forward to.

Pros

I really enjoy how fast and responsive the costumer care is. If you have a problem and leave a review on the program and or send them a "task" they will respond very quickly. The "help" button is also very informative and easy to use.
There is always more than one way to access the information you desire. While you're writing a doc you can easy jump from the schedule to tasks then back. If you need to send a note to the front desk (or where ever ) with patient info, the PT file can easily be attached and sent securely to the your desired person.

The schedule is very versatile and easy to use. It can easy be modified for any clinic and any number of providers. It also has numerous colors to choose from for different kind of activities scheduled.

Cons

Some of the words used are confusing. Instead of using the word "sent" in their messaging system, they use "owed." simple things like that which are a little confusing at first but it gets easier after a few sessions.

Christina L.
Industry: Medical Practice

CUSTOMER SERVICE/BILL REVIEW

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

ITS AN EASY SOFTWARE TO USE ON MOST ASPECTS OF OUR OFFICE

Cons

SOMETIMES MY TICKETS ARENT ANSWERED QUICKLY, BUT AS I WAS TOLD WE NEED TO CHANGE THE URGENCY OF THE TICKET

Cheryl P.

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

Our clinic is a pediatric OT, PT and ST clinic. We started using this program in 2010. It has made our clinic flow so much easier and our payments are coming in much quicker than they used to! It was not set up originally to do multiple disciplines (especially speech) but the team at bestPT has worked with us to make changes that will fit our clinic! Tom and Naomi are our "coaches" and they check in with us once a month to make sure everything is working the way it is supposed to! They are also quick to respond to any tickets that we open on the workbench when we have problems. We are still having to "tweak" some things for our speech therapists but overall this is a great program! It's the best of scheduling, treatment notes, and billing/posting all in one...and most of all, customer service is THE BEST!

Response from Billing Dynamix

Thank you Cheryl. It's a pleasure to work with you, Melanie, and everyone else at Kid's Creek Therapy.

Jennifer R.

Review of bestPT

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

I had no medical background when I started this position. The software at first was very difficult to follow because there seems to be so many different ways to do one thing. Terminology for me was difficult to follow (i.e. Workbench v. Tickets v. Claims). Sending tickets to people is also very confusing and configuring the ticket (Role v. Owner)...I still have a hard time remembering who is who. But, even though I struggle at times, I know that I will always have support from Naomi and Tom when I ask for it. They are great to work with and very patient when I require a little more "hand holding".

I do have a hard time with the billing team and the communication between us. I don't always understand what they are trying to ask and when I ask for clarification, I often get the same response that triggered my question for clarification. This takes up a lot of time and is very frustrating.

I appreciate the training under the HELP tab and all of its valuable information. There is quite a bit of information and it's difficult to get through everything. I just wish there was a way to stream line a lot of this software and make it more user friendly. This is very overwhelming.

E H.

Comprehensive EMR Program and Customer Billing Service

Reviewed on 2015/08/17

Good, flexible, and customizable EMR with comprehensive billing team. As it is out-sourced there are occasions for the few and far-between mistakes by billing team members. Superb customer service though, as they will give you any level of assistance you desire/require. Costs are not prohibitive and software updates, insurance, and billing (ie. Medicare and State regulations) changes are integrated into the system. No additional yearly costs for updates and no huge upfront costs. Great for those like myself that are completely new to billing and EMR.

Mary S.

Billing Dynamix customer review

Reviewed on 2015/08/12

We have worked with Billing Dynamix for a few years now, the company is going the right direction, as far as customer service, if they cannot answer our questions via ticket, we receive a phone call, we are a busy Physical Therapy business, encompassing 12 clinics, over 3 states, so this is a welcome policy. I have had good experiences with all the SPOC's (to include Naomi, she has been awesome), Support and Enrollment staff. We appreciate all of the help offered by the staff....Thanks!

George V.

Great team work

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

Working with Naomi and Tom in the BestPT Center for PT Excellence has been been a wonderful experience.