CampDoc

Electronic Health Records & Online Registration for Camps!

Carl
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A Users View of CampDoc

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Generally positive. Great team who care about what they do for the professional camp community.

Pros

The functionality of CampDoc for a camp director and the health team is second to none. You have important health information quickly and efficiently.

Cons

There are a few areas which could be improved including updating the messaging application and communication with families.

RMS Cloud and CampWise

Reasons for Choosing CampDoc

CampDoc is more reliable for camps.

RMS Cloud and CampWise

Reasons for Switching to CampDoc

Better functionality

Response from DocNetwork

Hey Carl,
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of CampDoc! I'm happy to hear that it's been working well for your camp.
Take care,
Elise

Stacey

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2023/01/03

Pros

I like the customization a lot. Customer service is fast and helpful! It seems user friendly for parents as well. Unfortunately we can't use it for registration software but it seems like it would integrate well and other aspects of the software would be useful. The

Cons

There seems to be a lot of issues with the report building - I can never get it to pull everything I need in one single report. I also hate that you can't see attendance lists until the program actually starts. I'm the one who set up our system and I'm pretty tech savvy but it is a little cumbersome. The customer service I've spoken with tend to talk in their jargon which isn't the same as mine so it takes a bit to get things worked out. Our price basically doubled and we were not happy about that. But, we did so much work to get it up and running, we decided to stick with it for a couple of more years. We will look into switching in the future to save some money though.

Response from DocNetwork

Hey Stacey. Thank you for taking the time to review CampDoc. We are making enhancements that will allow more customization options and reporting options. More to come on that very soon. Also, please reach out if you'd like to chat more; happy to discuss how we might make the experience more productive for you and your staff.

Tory
  • Industry: Executive Office

Looking for a great Medical Registration System you found it

Reviewed on 2023/01/03

I like the system it's just becoming obvious this may not be the long term system for us with the state of Ohio requirements for childcare forms. The staff and customer service is very responsive but the ease of use and timeliness is not where we want it.

Pros

The medical information captured, the roster development and the ability to run reports

Cons

The inability to change things or add programs to register for ourselves, the high cost of Credit Card processing to non-profits, the minimum charges for ACH/Credit Cards processed annually even though we pay a monthly fee, the inability to collate questions to fill in forms which are required by our state.

Response from DocNetwork

Thank you for the detailed and honest feedback Tory. We do pride ourselves on the health log and medication administration capabilities so good to see they're working for you. I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts on the payment administration fees to the Product team, too.

Megan

This is the second year my camp has used the CampDoc.com program.

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Consistency with the year before (previous campers), medical information at our fingertips, ability to sort in a variety of ways and pull lists from the sorts.

Pros

Ease of use, eMAR is very well thought out (I know we aren't using it to it's fullest capacity, but we find it great for our needs, filters to narrow down specific populations are excellent and came in handy daily.

Cons

Customer support was very much a disappointment this year compared to last. Parents were told to call the help line, advertised with very broad hours, yet the line was often not picked up by a person or parents were told to call our camp by the help line. This caused distrust among the parents about entering in their children's medical information in this system. The representatives also seemed less willing to help our staff this year when called with problems, less educated on problem solving, and at times, short on the phone or by email with our staff. I'm not sure what the change was from last year's wonderful experience, but it definitely affected our experience this year. We will most likely use this program again, and we are hoping for a better overall experience.

Kimberly

CampDoc assessment 2022

Reviewed on 2022/12/20

It's been a bit of a transition since Covid, but my support teams is wonderful and really works hard to understand our business and support our annual changes. We haven't had a "normal" year since 2019, but we are arriving at our new normal.

Pros

The ability for participants to register and pay on-line as well as the digital approach to forms. Online forms saves countless hours during a summer season. It's also easy to print out forms for host venues that require it.

Cons

It would be super beneficial if CampDoc could generate emails that collect data and populate that data into a participants account. For example, as part of our application process applicants must provided a teacher email address. We then reach out to the teacher (using another 3rd party software) and collect a standardized teacher recommendation. We would love to house this data in campdoc so that all of our data is in one system.

Josh

One of the best

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

For anyone that is using Daxko for your summer camp as a registration system, if your camp is over 60 people, you should be having something like camp doc to help manage information. You don’t know how much extra work you’ve been doing until you see what the system can do.

Pros

From design to use ability, camp doc is one of the most comprehensive and user-friendly systems for managing camp information.

Cons

The list builder feature has a little bit of a learning curve but once you understand it, it makes sense.

Response from DocNetwork

Wow Josh many thanks for the terrific review! And REALLY big thanks for calling out the CampDoc - Daxko integration. Awesome to hear it's making life easier for you and your staff. Have a wonderful camp season.

Ryan

You continue to "set the curve" with your features!

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

Our account manager is great! She's always knowledgeable, helpful, and professional, and she's also fun and personable. It usually felt like I was reaching out to a friend for help.

The eMAR is HUGE for us! In a perfect world, we would save money by using the Health Log and EHR in Camp Brain; however, they don't offer the eMAR, and that's a deal-breaker for us. It seems like most camp management softwares are integrating health modules, but yours is still so good that we're unwilling to switch. As long as you continue to "set the curve" with your features, you make it too hard for customers to stray.

Cons

We always have a handful of parents who express concern with putting so much personal information online. We also have a handful of parents who struggle with uploads; my guess is they're using old browsers. It's not hard to help those few families with their profiles.

Kristi

Great software and our parents loved it!

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

I have only heard positives from our staff. Obviously, there was a learning curve and we had internet issues at our site, but after that things went smoothly. I had a question one day and reached out to your support staff. They responded quickly and with an easy to understand answer!

Pros

Our director just sent out a summary of the parent questionnaires. There is one question on our eval form specifically about registration and here is what we heard back from our parents:

Pre-camp Registration: Very easy to do; easy online; good - love online; very easy to access and complete; ok; online took some getting used to but was good - liked email reminders; easy; Awesome! Love the new online system - it made preparing for camp so much easier and smoother; it went fairly well; great; Love it! Pretty easy to work with and make payments; online registration was great! New software/company used for registration was very thorough and I loved knowing how complete/incomplete each section was. Also appreciated not bringing forms to camp registration day!; very easy; smooth; easy; online registration was great!

So, as you can see, it went over well.

Kris
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Just some positive feedback!

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

I really stand by my support for you and all the work you do. It's truly been great working with you. Thanks!

Pros

I just wanted to leave a note to express some appreciation for everything you all do for us. One of the reps is our main contact but I've spoken with a number of people at CampDoc and every single person I've worked with has been helpful, knowledgeable, and positive. I really feel like the staff at CampDoc are part of the team of people who make my job as Director easier, and it feels like we're all working together to give campers a great summer. Additionally, I don't ever feel like I'm being upsold or pitched to, even from the staff who work in sales and services.

Cons

No cons to report at all, I am very happy with CampDoc!

Trish

Customer Service is Top Notch!

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

My experience with CampDoc has been wonderful! I would highly recommend it.

My experience with CampDoc has been wonderful! I would highly recommend it.

Pros

The customer service provided when implementing this system was incredible! The whole team was responsive and enthusiastic and never tired of all the questions I asked. The program is very user-friendly and so easy to use.

Cons

My only wish is that branding could be consistently kept separate for the school and the camp.

Response from DocNetwork

Hi Trish,

Thanks so much for your glowing review of CampDoc, especially regarding customer service! I will pass your feedback along to our team. We appreciate you!

Take care,
Elise

Sandra

Crystal lake Park District

Reviewed on 2022/12/20

The customer support has been wonderful!

The customer support has been wonderful!

Pros

We were able to customize the features to what we needed. With the option to add more in the future.

Cons

Getting our registration software to intergrade with Campdocs was difficult.

ePACT

Reasons for Switching to CampDoc

ACA recommended it.
Linda

A very happy CampDoc.com user!

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

One of the customer reps. was exceptional! He always worked at my pace and never made feel like I was asking dumb questions. I felt that the live training was very informative but it was especially important to me that I could go back to a pre-recorded version to refresh on a topic or relearn something at my pace. I loved the screenshots as I could print them and walk through the materials with staff using them as a guide. The support team was always helpful to me and in many cases our parents too!!

Cons

We currently do not have the ability to use a computer to store information so had to print everything for our various camp sites. We knew this going into the process, but hope to have some tablets next year to help. It still is such a time saver for staff and parents to be able complete all the paperwork online!

Anne

GSHH and CampDoc

Reviewed on 2023/01/03

Positive! everything has been a pleasure.

Positive! everything has been a pleasure.

Pros

It is easy to use once you set up up. and Setting up is easy and stress-free as well.

Cons

the only con is user experience. since I use this once a year, I have to "re-learn" every year (and sometimes the team wants me to teach them!) the help section is helpful and I do admit to just calling. EVERYONE I speak to is very patient. I look forward to each summer!

Response from DocNetwork

Awesome Anne - really great to see CampDoc is working so well for you. Our Training team recently created dozens of brief tutorial videos that will be very helpful for you and your staff. Visit support.campdoc.com to check them out.

Cody

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2023/02/17

Pros

Product is easy to use and navigate. Everything is in one spot - registration, medical records, administering meds, contact info, etc. Customer support is INCREDIBLE and HELPFUL !!!

Cons

N/A there's always new things to learn but it's easy to explore and figure out!

Response from DocNetwork

Thanks Cody! Especially appreciate the ALL CAPS on customer support feedback; they'll appreciate seeing that! I noticed zero stars on Value for Money. Hopefully just an oversight but if not, absolutely reach out to chat more if you'd like. Have a great camp season.

Zach

Improved and streamlined our camp!

Reviewed on 2018/10/13

Pros

Rep was amazing and always very helpful. They were readily available and helped us make decisions based on the system and our policies. Can't praise them enough!

We regularly sent our camp families to customer support and heard a lot of great things. As a staff we didn't utilize support.

Cons

We've loved using CampDoc and it's really improved and streamlined our records system! Thanks so much to rep and all the other amazing folks who are incredibly responsive and helpful.

Katie

Outstanding service!

Reviewed on 2023/02/28

[sensitive content hidden] are incredible, and are miracle workers! I cannot speak highly enough about this team!

Pros

The ease of collecting and maintaining required documentation for each camper.

Cons

It feels like a lot to learn at first, but the staff are so supportive, and once you learn it, it's intuitive.

Response from DocNetwork

Thanks for the review Katie. Seeing lots of great feedback on our Support and Client Success teams, which warms our hearts! Have a great 2023 camp season.

Justin

Great value at the price compared to the other software on the market!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

I don't have any negatives to report at this time. This service has worked well for us for the past two years. It has a lot of extra features from a health management side that we have not fully utilized, but could be very helpful for your camp.

Pros

It has also been great to be able to use this as a registration platform for other regional events, as campers already registered can basically sign up with a few clicks, and we already have all the other relevant information. Give it a try!

Sarah
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

CampDoc is a Camp Must!

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

The registration process saves a lot of printing of forms, having parents fill them in (sometimes illegibly), and shows them exactly what is missing to complete their registration. Saves a lot of parent phone calls with questions, or us having to continuously reach out to let them know what's missing.

Pros

We love that the parents create an online account and then can take their time with completing everything because we do have a lot of medical questions for our camp.

Cons

I wish we were able to make more changes to the staff application - for instance they shouldn't have to go to the page that talks about tuition or recieve notifications about camp insurance.

Response from DocNetwork

Thank you for the detailed review Sarah. We hear from a lot of CampDoc customers who love the progress tracking so they can see exactly where they're at and what's left to complete. We appreciate the due diligence when looking at options and thanks for choosing CampDoc! Have a great camp season!

Dawn

Nurse

Reviewed on 2023/01/02

Very good and efficient.

Very good and efficient.

Pros

Easy to use. You can customize the forms.

Cons

Sometimes the system is very slow. Other than that it works well.

Response from DocNetwork

Hi Dawn! Terrific to see high marks across the board - thank you for the review. We recently made performance enhancements that have reduced load times. Please let us know if that is not the case for you. Cheers to a great 2023 season!

Karsen

Camp Doc Review

Reviewed on 2023/03/02

it has been wonderful

it has been wonderful

Pros

It works very well for our needs. It gives me the most critical information I need for campers.

Cons

Hard to download reports, can be finicky

Response from DocNetwork

Thanks for the review Karsen and the overall high marks. Regarding the 3/10 rating on "Likelihood to Recommend," our training team has recently launched a suite of new videos including for running reports, which should be helpful. Also, would love to chat more about that score assuming it wasn't an oversight. Please feel free to reach out to me or your Client Support team.

Kelly

Girl Scouts <3 CampDoc.com!

Reviewed on 2017/12/23

Pros

The customer rep was great to work with, and I really enjoy working with your team and appreciate the ability to customize our tools to work for our needs as much as we can!

Cons

We did have some hiccups early on because of the complexity of our custom system, but once I explained our needs further, Customer rep was quick to assist and get issues resolved. Thanks, rep!

Scott

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2023/03/03

Pros

We use CampDoc to gather and keep our health forms and we find it very versatile and easy to use.

Cons

I wish it would tie in better with our enrollment database

Response from DocNetwork

Hi Scott. Thanks for the positive marks! We pride ourselves on those health forms so it's good to hear they're working for you. Have a great season!

Emily

Our account manager was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process.

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

Corey was the best! We plan on using Corey and CampDoc again next year since he made everything so seamless! Anytime I had a question, I would email him and have a response within minutes. He went above and beyond for us and we are truly thankful!

Pros

CampDoc was very easy when it came to looking up allergies, or activities kids could or could not participate in. Also the eMAR was extremely easy to use and made charting very easy! The knowledge base was very helpful for myself and our nurse too. I can't think of any improvements at this time.

Elvie

100% pleased with CampDoc.com!

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Many of the functions are easy to use, and very helpful. I love that they are always willing to customize to what our needs are.

Pros

From the user friendliness to the great customer service, CampDoc has been great for the summer camp that I coordinate. Most of all, CampDoc is so affordable given the power of their system and all of its capabilities!

Maya

Keep up the good work!

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what a pleasure it's been to work with Kris on our CampDoc transition. He's been extremely helpful, quick to respond to our requests, cheerful, and patient. Last year Kris helped us launch CampDoc for our health profiles, and this year we are using CampDoc for registrations and staff forms also. We launched last week and we are so happy with how functional the database is. Keep up the good work!