Showing 69 reviews of 58

Showing 69 reviews of 58
Sara K.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I have used Clickbid for my organization's annual charity auction for three years.

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Makes the auction easier to manage for our volunteers and attendees.

Pros

Our organization previously conducted the auction on paper and handled the check out process ourselves. Moving to an online platform has made the process much easier and has required fewer volunteers to manage. It has also been more convenient for our attendees.

Cons

Getting follow up information and summaries after the event is cumbersome and not at all intuitive. Totals and wrap up information is spread out in different areas, not well defined, and takes a lot of time to figure out.

Response from ClickBid

This is great feedback. It will help us organize our post event better. We have several updates that will assist this process.

Alana C.

Thrilled with ClickBid!

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

As a small but growing non-profit, we've been implementing new technology over the past year to streamline our processes. ClickBid is by far the most user friendly, comprehensive system we've put in place recently. Last year for our auction we used a pretty cheap but low functionality text-to-bid software from a local distributor and it was not a pretty experience. We're so thrilled that we found ClickBid and invested in the software! The entire auction went off without a hitch and the system was incredibly user friendly, intuitive, and had everything we needed (plus more) to successfully run our entire fund me appeal, silent auction, live auction, and check-in/check-out process. We paid for a dedicated customer adviser and it has been worth every penny. Their support is fantastic and their team is incredibly knowledgeable about the product as well as responsive to support needs. The average price of our silent auction items went up compared to last year and most importantly our guests had no problem using the system. I can't recommend ClickBid enough!

Cons

Honestly, none. Worth the price entirely. If I had to pick a con it would be that we only have one event right now that we can use the system for, but hope to have more in the future to make the most of our one-year license.

Brenda R.
  • Industry: Higher Education

UMD Athletics Fall Fling Dinner & Auction

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

This is our third year using ClickBid for our event. They have always been great to work with. Their customer support is outstanding!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

The ticketing and bidder systems do not "talk" to each other.

Response from ClickBid

Great feedback! We are working on providing more integration with tickets and bidders. Our goal is not to automatically assign bidders from ticket sales. In the past, this has confused clients and created duplicates. However, we continue to look at ways to seamlessly move guests to bidders without any confusion.

Tim L.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Clickbid is a great platform to ease the pressure of paperwork & make your organization money.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

ease of use, backend efficiency, end user satisfaction. Overall, from start to finish, the web based platform was great.

Cons

cost is creeping upwards..... a way to minimize CC processing fees. Separation of ticket sales to bid numbers -- two separate accounts

Stephanie M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Our auction has improved so much!

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

Ease of use, ease of checkout! Customer service throughout the process is excellent. I love how it eliminates the need for paper bid sheets.

Katie H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

First time using this kind of software and the learning curve was steep

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Auction portion ran great.

Pros

Customer service was very responsive. Both email and on phone and it seemed they always had backup. Nights and weekends. Also I found the software easier to use once I learned it

Cons

Didnt work well with facebook merchant. Crashed during ticket push and I didnt get notification of error from company - from users instead. Also, I didnt like the video training. Id rather read how to use a product, I dont have time to watch videos.

Jacqueline P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

ClickBid was easy to use and the customer support was awesome.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Generated more revenue from our silent auction than in the past. Kept attendees engaged.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. They have tutorials built into the software that makes it easy to visualize what you need to do but you can reach out to customer support for assistance as well (fee based). First time users and we were able to generate more revenue on this silent auction than in the past. Our Gala attendees enjoyed the interactive approach which kept them engaged throughout the evening.

Cons

There really wasn't much that we didn't like about it. It really was very easy to use. The only thing that I can think of is using the "butler" during the event if your attendees to not sign up prior to. This can be a little time consuming but really is no fault of the software.

• Used Other for 6-12 months

Well educated and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

I appreciated that there was a hands on tutorial prior to set up. Then for me to teach others to use it or use myself was super simple! We also had great feedback from guests who complimented how user friendly it was.

Cons

As a small nonprofit with limited budget funds, we could only use a portion of the software. It would have been nice to have a few more options added with overall cost of fees.

Casey T.

I haven't had my event yet, but I have been supported by the company quite a bit.

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Not sure yet, but hoping we have great results and save a ton of money by using it!

Pros

The cost! It is very economical. Takes time to learn, but once you do, it is user friendly! I love that I can rotate pictures right in the content.

Cons

It is a little challenging to learn. There are 100's of tutorials which do help, it is just a matter of watching them before you get frustrated :)

Jean W.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

We had an awesome experience! The program was very easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

We feel we now are ready for our big EVENT in 2018.

Pros

Logical and easy to use program for our staff. Fun for our attendees to use at the event. We believe it raised more dollars for our agency.

Cons

We used Click Bid for our "small" event to do a dress rehearsal for our 2018 gala. Hard to adjust our thinking to a more technical viewpoint. Wish we would have had more phone support during set up.

Rachel H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

I will use this software again.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

The functionality of this software is good for those who are not tech savvy. As the one who set it up it is easy to maneuver around and customer support is easily accessible.

Susan S.
  • Industry: Sports
  • Used Other for 1+ year

I used Click Bid for my annual charity auction and it was easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

We raised a record amount of money the past two years we used this software for our annual charity auction. Also the ease of using the software allowed us more time to concentrate on other things pertaining to the auction because we did not have to worry about the software working properly.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use and also loads bid items, etc. very quickly. Bidders are notified when they are out-bid which I think helped us to raise record amounts with this auction the past two years we have used ClickBid. Also, the amount of reports that are available post-event were really helpful to our accountant and the rest of the staff.

Esmeralda Z.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/05/11

I used ClickBid for one of our charity events in 2015. It was the first time we took the leap and moved from a very tedious paper process to an online software. From the beginning ClickBid's customer service was excellent, they understood that we were new and they always had a solution for all of our issues. We were able to open the silent auction 3 days earlier which created a lot of buzz. We were able to achieve over 106% of the market value of the donated items, compared to 80% in previous years. They have the option of just donating cash online and that was a huge success for people that were not interested in the silent auction items. The check out process, which used to be a nightmare, was so fast and easy. We were just so pleased, and the customer rep onsite (Jennifer Ruprich) was excellent, she was very patient and helpful.
Pros -
1. Very easy to use for the bidders.
2. Check out process was AMAZING.
3. Batch uploading of pictures and items is a HUGE time saver.
4. Last minute donations were easily added to the catalog.
5. Their customer service is the absolute best.
6. Cash donations are easy to make.

Cons
The comes are more for the Silent Auction team that is uploading the information.
1. Could not combine donations to group them as a package offering.
2. Had no control of the picture size.
3. Could not display multiple pictures for the same item.
4. Could not print out display sheets for each item.
5. Could not create a pdf of the catalog that looked presentable, with pictures.

Response from ClickBid

Excellent analysis of the pros and cons. Over the summer we plan to release several new features including multiple images, robust catalog guides using MS Word and photo editing (cropping, rotating, resizing).

Pam S.

Silent Auctions 2.0

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

- Increased revenue
- Increased amount of bids
- Better collection of attendee contact information
- Pre-event engagement

Pros

We love using ClickBid! We have an annual event with a revolving door of committee members, so the reports are awesome and the instant data is fantastic compared to the use of paper sheets. We also love the ClickBid does not have a commission fee in their pricing like others we looked at. The system is very easy to use and ClickBid has a great team that has gone above and beyond for us.

Cons

Really wish we could keep multi-years in the system for comparison/ease of historical overviews. There is sometimes a delay in the texting, which is problematic when you're trying to make real-time announcements to guests.

• Used Other for 2+ years

I got out of the paper trap and love Clickbid!

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Pros

2 years ago we moved our silent auction from paper to online with Clickbid. It made things SO MUCH easier and we raise more money! It is easy to add silent auction items and it is easy for people to bid - in fact, because they can bid from anywhere (vs at the event, in the silent auction room) we raise more money and people get in bidding wars!! We also love the reporting. Very easy reporting with valuable information about our event.

Cons

I wish the event registration and silent auction modules were tied together better. It works, but it could work better.

• Industry: Insurance
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Excellent customer support pre- during and post-event.

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

Pretty easy to configure, great YouTube videos with how-tos. I also like that we can do mas uploads of images and data, as well as mass extracts for reporting.

Cons

Some types of auction formats are not supported. Also the landing page for the auction is not necessarily intuitive to set up - requires intervention by the ClickBid team.

Rebecca H.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 2+ years

This is a super easy software to set up and easy to use for your bidders. Great customer...

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Higher bids. More bidders. Easier to set up and list items than paper bid sheets.

Pros

Ease of use for all parties has made our event more successful. The representatives frokm Clickbid are pleasant and responsive. Our bidders have thanked us for making it possible to bjd remotely and choosing such user frienday software. The cost is amazing!

Cons

Absolutely nothing! The only problem we experienced was at the end of the event, the internet access slowed down bidders. But, that was outside of Clickbid.

Mac K.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

This is the fourth year awe used Click Bid - it gets better and better every year. People love...

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Our net income has improved dramatically.

Pros

It's ease! When we first started we had many attendees scared to use the product. Change was uncomfortable for many. It ended up being no problem at all.

Cons

Perhaps the search component can improve. There were times I wanted to find an item but have a little difficulty in doing so. I know it's hard to put so much data capability on a smart phone.

Karen C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Very intuitive and easy to learn!

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Easy to use and I don't have to learn anything new since I've been using it a few years.

Pros

Everything you need is at the tip of your fingertips. Easy to navigate and the reports are great. I especially love the Dashboard that shows everything you want to know during the event.

Shannon M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I researched many options, and Clickbid had the best value.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

The ability to only pay for the options that you need. In addition to the pricing structure, the ease of use was fantastic. Most of the functionality is straightforward and all of the options are easy to understand.

• Used Other for 1+ year

ClickBid has been great for our annual gala's live & silent auction!

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

It is affordable and easy to use. The customer support team is very responsive and easily answered any questions I had.

Cons

We did have some technical issues ClickBid (we were unable to message winning bidders, some guests left without picking up their items or paying) on the night of our event that made extra work for us afterwards.

Harmonie H.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Mostly a good experience.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

We were able to make more money by using the software.

Pros

It's easy to get help when you need it. They are really great at getting back with you and walking you through any problems you may have. Misty went over and beyond to help me.

Cons

I didn't like the system update so close to my event. The pictures are a little difficult to add sometimes.

Suzuka H.

Highly recommend their service

Reviewed on 2018/01/04

Pros

Inexpensive but great service
Friendly and professional staff
Easy to set up
Quick Payment
Awesome website

Cons

Nothing cons about this company
It is easy to navigate
Set up can be intimidating but video surely helps to get job done

Shelley T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great but a little costly for a nonprofit

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Loved using it for our most recent event for the charity that I volunteer for.

Pros

I love that we're able to have people bid on items even when they can't attend our auction for nonprofit . I love the fact that it's easy to use the tutorial is great even for those that are less tech savvy.

Cons

You have to have really good Wi-Fi wherever you're using it or sometimes it gets bogged down. I also wish it was a little less expensive. It's a little pricey for a nonprofit . Also it be great to have more live customer service, not just email.

Michelle J.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

used for a fundraising event

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

ability to use at our event; learned new opportunities for this system. able to incorporate into our process

Cons

Difficulty training staff to use easily and to process data. Took effort to produce required reports.