Showing 63 reviews of 51

EasyHire.me

Video interview platform for hiring faster, better!

Showing 63 reviews of 51
David D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

This has been easy to use and well worth the money

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

easy and cheap for video interviews

Pros

Cost, ease of use while integrated with Greenhouse our ATS. It is fast when reaching out to candidates for their review

Cons

The product seems to be a bit lacking in full feature options in a video interview product. It would be nice to add a live technical screening option, etc.

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Revolutionary for our Hiring Process

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

We use EasyHire to conduct video interviews of candidates for our business, and we are then able to send the recorded interview to other interested leaders who may want to see what they think about the candidate. It's well worth the price we pay.

Pros

Our team loves being able to have an organized platform for our recorded interviews. Before we used EasyHire, we tried some free alternatives, but none of them come close to comparing to the ease-of-use and organized platform of EasyHire. Their customer support team, if you ever find yourself needing them, are REAL PEOPLE who take pride in their product and they truly care about helping users. They've been wonderful to work with.

Cons

Most of our candidates don't have any trouble getting onto the platform for their interviews. As will probably always be the case, we have had a few people who struggle with the pre-interview set up. Personally, I think it's more of a user-issue than a software/accessibility issue.

John F.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Snap

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it was very easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing that I did not about the software.

Meredith D.

Exceedingly Happy, and Saving Money

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

We have been exceedingly happy with EasyHire. The quality of the interviews is very high, and whenever we've run into technical issues, the staff is very responsive. The on-demand function has helped us save time and increase the dynamics of our interview process. We researched many tools in the space, including Take The Interview, SparkHire, and RIVS, and found EasyHire to be the highest quality produce for the price point that we needed.

Pros

Intuitive platform, ease of candidate use/experience.

Cons

The sorting functions on the "interviews" page takes a bit of getting used to; our team had a bit of a challenge seeing that they were excluding interviews due to some of the columns being filtered.

Dexter J.

Overall very good and very positive.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Easy to conduct advanced screening of candidates for a job/role.

Pros

It is a very effective tool for what it provides and does. It is fairly simple and straightforward to setup and very intuitive to use from an interviewee perspective.

Cons

Certain workflows and use cases are a bit challenging due to questionable design choices. Tasks like viewing interviews and changing the status of a job/role could be made simpler and more intuitive.

Ashley C.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

We've used EasyHire for a few month's now and I can say that it has been relatively...

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

We've used it exclusively for on-demand interviews and we've found it to be very useful for getting a sense of the person before any in-person interview.

Pros

The software tends to be easy and quick to use. We very rarely have issues with any of the functionality.

Cons

I have noticed, on occasion, that some of the interviews that have been taken will disappear from the interviews tab and I will have to go to the job itself in order to view them.

• Industry: Higher Education

Amazing

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Pros

EasyhHire completely changed our hiring practices for the better. Very easy to use, and perfect to share notes. Costumer service is fantastic. Try it, you will not go back.

Cons

It will be great if there was a way of setting up a pipeline for each job, and perhaps being able to email candidates directly. Otherwise, amazing!

Mahesh G.

Excellent Do IT Yourself tool for hiring candidates

Reviewed on 2016/04/11

As an entrepreneur now and as a manager of the team earlier trying to manage an offshore team, I cannot afford to outsource scheduling, screening and interviewing candidates both cost and time reasons. EasyHire gave me an excellent option to schedule the interviews and have my interview questions collated and available for easy access. A video, audio, text and coding window to quickly evaluate potential candidates for a longer and more detailed interview session.

Nicole S.

Interviewing made easy and the software keeps me organized

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

Not only was EasyHire appropriately named, the software kept me accountable for asking the same question to each candidate. Sometimes when interviewing it is easy to get caught up in a conversation or story or forget where you left off. With EasyHire I was kept on track and organized. Once I found some candidates I thought might be a good fit, I was able to share their interviews and job documents with my colleague. Highly recommended!

Nathan O.

Good product

Reviewed on 2017/02/25

I liked this product, it made it easy to filter my applicants. Only criticism is the load time on the videos. Has to wait quite a while for some loads. Also needs integration with Safari. And invites to each of my interviewees were sent to spam folder. Guessing that may be because of the .me email address

Rafael F.

Convenient, data-driven, & collaborative product.

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

Pros:
-Extremely self-intuitive (no need to waste time on-boarding)
-Responsive team open to valued feedback
-All around solution with high caliber partnerships (Greenhouse.io/Slack)

Dimana G.

Very nice look and feel, needs more usability

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

The overall look and feel was good. There are some features that were missing, like the ability to have more than one interviewer at a time.

Nick L.

Slick platform takes grunt work out of hiring process

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I enjoyed my experience and would use again. The user interface was simple to use, I picked it up within a few minutes.

Brandy C.

Just the beginning

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

We haven't really started implementing EasyHire into our hiring process just yet, but we are looking to get started in January when hiring picks up.

Pros

I like that it can be integrated into Greenhouse. Super helpful in that way

Cons

I don't like that we can't automate adding the questions and details of the job from GH where we already have all of that information.

Parul K.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It is a cloud based platform for taking online interviews

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

Pros

My company uses this for taking interview of candidates through video conferencing and record it as well.
you can save the live video interview and watch it later to share with higher authority.
We sometimes schedule calls with candidate and ask them to record the video and share it with us to analyze later.
It has a library with all the questions for candidate and user and add his questions as well in that.
It saves a lot of time of both sides and we pay its price monthly or annually depending on our requirement.

Cons

It can be a little bit difficult to use for the first time because of many links but other then that we have never faced any issues.
One thing i would suggest is the ability to delete the old interviews.

Conor M.
  • Industry: Research

Great resource for our organization

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Will continue to use the service in the future. Very affordable and easy to use.

Pros

It does everything we need it to do within our organization. Its very affordable but just as good as any other video hiring service. Highly recommend.

Cons

No cons. Did everything we needed it to do and EasyHire is very quick to respond if you have any questions.

Courtney C.

EasyHire

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

I love EasyHire. It is very simple to use and helps with our Talent Acquisition process. Our hiring managers were skeptical at first but are now bought in and love the product just as much as the HR Team. We can pre-screen with customized questions per position that give us a good idea if they meet the skill set we are looking for. I would recommend this product. I spent a few months trying to find the best product to fit our needs and Easyhire was the one chosen. So far, it is one of the best investments and we have been using it for close to 2 years.

Pros

This product saves myself and the team so much time. We no longer have to spend hours on the phone conducting phone screens. It is affordable and a time saver.

Cons

The only thing is sometimes we do not receive updates when the software has been updated so we then have to take extra time to figure out how to do the things we were used to doing.

Shyam V.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Awesome tool for transparency and accountability

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

We recently started using easyhire to screen engineering candidates and we love the experience. There was some initial friction in adopting a new process but the overheads of using easyhire were acceptable. What I love most about easyhire is the level of transparency it brought into the process. The transparency has both directly and indirectly improved the quality of the interviews in a very short period since we have started using the product. Infact, the team has naturally started planning out and structuring their interviews. The easyhire team has been very receptive to feedback and went the extra mile to onboard our team. Yes, some of the workflows seem clumsy but I have seen the product evolve even within the short time that we have been using it. I strongly recommend using this product whether you are hiring small or large as it helps bring about culture and mindset changes required to hire right in this day and age

Pros

Helps bring about transparency and accountability into the interviewing process

Cons

Some of the workflows are not very intuitive. However I have seen the project evolve rapidly over the last few months that I have been using it. The easyhire team has also been very responsive to feedback

Sam D.

Awesome platform with awesome support!

Reviewed on 2016/07/14

Have had an awesome experience with EasyHire. The platform is extremely easy to use but also powerful enough to meet all our needs - whether as part of the pre-screening process for candidates or to facilitate complicated technical interviews. The team is responsive and executes on feedback from customers extremely quickly. Finally, their prices are fair and extremely scalable (i.e. grow as you grow). The features

Pros

- Easy to use platform that is dynamic enough to handle complex technical interviews face to face or on-demand
- Tailored for technical interviews making screening developers super easy
- Team features make working with your teams simple and make EasyHire perfect for Start-ups and Small Businesses without the same resources to commit towards a comprehensive ATS system.

Cons

- Young platform - so making the system better all the time (for ex/ have slackbot integration however this could be more comprehensive).

Samip B.

Most easy, intuitive online software to conduct interviews.

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

I used easyhire.me online solution for interviewing many software engineers in US and India. The biggest issue I had taking interviews, especially software engineers is inability to see them sometimes due to issues with skype etc. Also not been able to test their coding skills in real time and after the interview an easy way to get feedback from the interview panel. This tool hit all those points in an easy and consistent way. It makes the entire process from scheduling, to conducting interviews to feedback without downloading any software. Features such as question bank etc. makes it even more easier. I strongly recommend giving this tool a shot, especially if you are hiring globally and also your interview panel is also located in various locations.

Andrew L.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easyhire makes hiring easy.

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

Thanks for this app to help our company find talent for hiring. Employees can be very good with the process.

Cons

Like most programs finding one with the features you need isn’t always available. But easyhire is close.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Favorite Interview

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Pros

I applied to a healtcare job and they used this software. I love the whole we ask the question and you record your response, I even got a chance to redo it if I wasn't happy with my initial recording.

Cons

I wish more employers used this tool especially when your applying for jobs outside of the normal commute range.

Karan U.

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

As the name suggests, it indeed makes things easy for you. It makes the entire recruiting process easier and setting it up is a breeze. Highly recommended.