Brigade POS

The most reliable and easy to use restaurant POS.

5 /5 (10 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Thomas V.

This was clearly designed by restauranteurs and is really amazing!

Reviewed on 2016/05/06

I've read all the claims and have used a few iPad POS systems. I lost faith until I used Brigade. Clearly designed from the ground up by restauranteurs and is truly intuitive. Not just feature based and false promises, but an actual solution. Best customer service I have experienced to date outside of Zappos. Do yourself a favor and use Brigade Society!

Nick H.

We've been a customer of Brigade POS for over a year and continue to enjoy using their system.

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

It improved our customer service, reduced our labor expenses, and reduced our stress levels!

Pros

The simplicity is great. I rarely have to train any new employee. They always pick it up right away.
Their customer service is outstanding. We don't reach out very often, but when we do they are always responsive and helpful. We've never had any connection issues, bugs, or crashes.
Their pricing is extremely reasonable too.

Cons

Our bar can fill up and get extremely busy. The one feature we would like that they don't have (but they said they'll be adding in the future), is the ability to pre authorize a credit card and hand it back to the customer. We have to currently hold onto the credit card.

Alexis K.

Only iPad POS That Worked For My 2 Story Restaurant

Reviewed on 2016/04/30

We do a lot of covers through out the day and none of the iPad systems we tried in the past cut it for us. There were always issues, my servers were constantly making mistakes, and the support was atrocious. We switched POS systems twice and almost were about to spend $28,000 on Micros until we came across Brigade. I feel like these guys understood my restaurant and took the time to get me setup. I had already purchased all the ipad and printers so they were able to get me up an running in an hour. They even setup my entire menu for me. I wish I found them sooner and saved myself all the wasted time! They are good people and know their stuff.

Ashton A.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Simple. User Friendly. All I want from a POS.

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

I've been in the food and beverage industry for 10+ years. I've used every POS out there. Brigade is by far the most reliable, user friendly, and intuitive system. New hires that have never seen this system learn it within a couple hours no problem. The creators are restaurant guys so they know what works and what doesn't. I also like how responsive and helpful the whole team is. I recently requested a custom report that their engineers are building just for my business. What other POS company does that?! I've been a customer for 2+ years and I don't ever plan on using another POS.

Cons

Can't open a tab and give the card back at the bar.

Steve C.

Very Happy New Customer

Reviewed on 2016/06/16

I just became a new customer of Brigade POS about a month ago. My employees and I are very happy we switched! Having used Aloha for the last 3 years, I became more and more frustrated with our system. Menu set up was a chore, navigation was not intuitive, and customer service was a joke. Worst of all, I paid a lot of money because I thought I was getting a reliable product. I've been shocked how often it needs to be re-booted and shuts down.
We haven't had 1 issue with Brigade. Their system amazingly doesn't require an internet connection, so when our own crappy AT&T internet went down last week...we were still able to run our restaurant without a hiccup.
I think the thing I love most about this company though, is their genuinely friendly customer service. They obviously care about their customers!

Pros

1. It's reliability.
2. How easy it is to set up and use.

Cons

None so far!

Heather W.

Customer Service is the best!! Reporting is very easy!

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

On the reports end it's the easiest system I have ever used. I know they have my back.

Cons

The printers gave us a little trouble but was able to trouble shoot and had a solution to us in just TWO days. I miss have a "payout" option to keep track of drawer payouts for goods.

Eva M.

Best Restaurant POS

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

These guys just started, but already they are far superior than anything we've ever used.
It's obvious this was designed by intelligent restaurant people. Both the front end and back end are so easy to use, that our training time for new servers/managers is minutes. They also solved our previous reliability issues.

Ron T.

Fast and Easy

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

We've used (and hated) Lavu, Breadcrumb, and Revel. Was extremely frustrated before thankfully finding Brigade. They are friendly, prompt, and most importantly, support a fantastic product. This is the first system that is truly easy to use. Definitely the best option for Full Service restaurants.

Nicole K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great System, Amazing Support!

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

The best, going with this system you will not be disappointed!! Best customer service in the industry!

Pros

Best platform, easy to use, simple to change and make updates to menu, easy user management, great reports. Couldn’t ask for a better system, great value - always making updates and changes that continue to improve this!

Cons

Nothing - best system I’ve ever used, no questions asked.

Phoebe A.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

It seems too good to be true...but it’s not. They’re that good.

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

It is so easy to track things like comps by server, sales by server, and highest and lowest items sold. We pull up Brigade at all of our manager meetings and easily navigate sales and comps to discuss as a team.

Pros

I really enjoy the easy user interface (for both employee and employer). As a business owner, though, I most love the system’s backup LTE just in case there’s a snaffoo with our WiFi. There is no data lost at the ease of mind of us and our guests.

Cons

There are some minor things like changing the seat number on an already rang item and splitting checks in odd ways (I.e. 1/3 and 2/3), but customer support are always looking to make it better and listen to our suggestions.