Showing 131 reviews of 120

Cloud-based visitor management solution

Showing 131 reviews of 120
James C.
  • Industry: Utilities

User friendly sign in system with all the bells and whistles.

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Pros

iLobby is a very user-friendly and intuitive visitor sign in system that replaces the old pen and paper/sign-in binder approach. From badge printing to host notifications via email/sms/phone call, this system is the absolute deluxe luxury package of sign in systems. It's easy to manage from both a technical perspective, and an administration standpoint. Address book integration was very smooth with our locally hosted AD, and iLobby provides very clear and concise documentation to help you do it. It also has the ability to integrate with Office 365/Azure AD if you choose to go down that path. The support staff is quick, knowledgeable and friendly. Our rep has been a pleasure to deal with. Overall, iLobby is a gorgeous sign-in system that does so much more than a regular sign-in binder, while doing so without complicating the user. Any business who wants a professional looking sign in system should look into it.

Cons

Only a few minor things:
- certain adjustments to the user interface such as adding fields can only be done through the back-end by the support team. However, since the support team is so responsive and quick, this is not really a big issue.
- we have had some wireless network stability issues on the provided iPad since our area is so congested with wifi networks. I would love to see a more reliable wired ethernet option.

Christina S.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

iLobby Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

This software is a great asset because it allows our guests to check themselves in without my presence or assistance. Because there are times when I can't be present to greet our guests this allows the check-in and check-out process to go smooth.

Pros

This software is easy to use and for the most part self sufficient. I don't have to be present for people to use it. The software is easy to manage and keep updated.

Cons

The biggest challenge I have is the printer and the kiosk break communication occasionally and there's not much to do but call for customer service at times. There have been a few times when my system was down for a short time until the system corrected itself.
When I have large groups checking in, it does take a while for them to check in, because of the slow communication with the printer. This causes impatience with guests at times.

Scott C.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Great Product/Service

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Although I don't get to use it much, I do maintain the hardware and software for the devices utilizing the iLobby service, and I can say that it has been pleasantly simple. The straightforward UI makes almost any user capable of understanding and completing sign-ins for our office. As far as an experience from a business perspective, it's hard to deny the convenience allowed to our receptionist who can remain on the same floor as the rest of the company and not have to waste time or money managing the front door of our office.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience on tablet OS makes the visitor/contractor sign in experience much more efficient and user-friendly.
At a company with multiple warehouses and many summer student/temporary employees, this service is a huge help in keeping track of hours and helps enforce security for our office entry points as well.

Cons

Already wrote my cons in a previous review regarding online messaging support, however after having a direct line of communication with an account coordinator, we have yet to have any further problems in acquiring assistance for the iLobby service.

Elan Y.

Futuristic and Easy

Reviewed on 2018/08/08

Pros

We like the fact that administration can now be better utilized towards other tasks. Having iLobby in our facility transcends a message to our visitors/clients that our company is a step ahead of its competition with such a forward-thinking platform that is not yet been seen in our industry. Our clients love the simple and easy to use iLobby sign-in process and that makes us happy; seeing our clients happy. The customer service team is very friendly and always available, which was a big plus for us when we had urgent questions that needed to be answered right away.

Cons

Not sure if we would have any constructive criticism to note, overall we had only a positive outcome with the iLobby team. Very pleased.

Jonathan C.
  • Industry: Plastics
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

iLobby Makes Visitor Sign In Easy

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

iLobby has helped our business save valuable time with our visitor check in process. No longer are we wasting time in this process as iLobby handles the process for us in an automated manner. The alerts to hosts that you have a visitor waiting for you is great. Giving the visitor the ability to check themselves in through iLobby and even print off a badge with a real time picture saves a ton of time. All of our plants have been very pleased with the overall product and customer service we have received. Highly recommend!

Pros

Very automated and allows hosts to be notified when their visitor(s) have arrived.
Printable badges upon entry.
Emergency email notification can be triggered in case of emergency.
Saves time for our employees to not be boggled down helping visitors check in

Cons

All positive thus far. No negatives have come to light.

Aimee A.
  • Industry: Food Production

iLobby Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Pros

Walks visitors step by step for the check in process. It contacts you by email, phone and text when you have a visitor. We were able to add additional visitor types and customize our check in flows to fit our business needs.

Cons

The check in flow can only be customized by the support team. Printer has connection problems randomly and has to be reconnected to work again.

Cole T.
  • Industry: Machinery

iLobby is a set and forget system

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

We are able to keep track of who comes to our buildings and when. We can see how often they come in, who they are here to see, and if they have been waiting alone in the lobby for too long. It is just as good (and in some cases better) than having a dedicated employee at the front desk.

Pros

This software was incredibly easy to use with very reliable hardware. Brother printers and Apple iPads, very dependable.

Cons

Setting up the address book, which would be a pain to do with ANY software. If that's this software's worst problem then it clearly has a lot going for it.

Katherine T.
  • Industry: Insurance

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

The customer support is exceptional! They always get right back to us no matter what question we have.

Pros

I LOVE the pre-registration option for our employees and their guests, as well as the time it saves us at the front desk since employees are notified via email and text when guests arrive.

Cons

Occasionally it won't allow a returning visitor to sign in as "returning visitor" so the visitor has to sign in as new visitor and go through the whole procedure again.

Sai sashank M.

Easy to use application

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Pros

The software is pretty much user friendly and everything is readily available to access both for the Admins and non admins. Helps keep a track of all the visitors in a accurate manner and makes it easier to retrieve their information when necessary.

Cons

Couldn't think of any. Had a few issues but the concerned person answered all my questions and/or provided an alternative.

Lore B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great Product and Service.

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

iLobby is responsive to anything we need. I have only had to call them once after the product was installed and that was to confirm the size of paper I needed to order.

Pros

It is the easiest piece of technology in our building. Our visitors and the employees they come to visit find it extremely easy.

Cons

Nothing. I spend like no time with problems on it - the only thing I have to do is change the badge paper roll.

Heather M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

iLobby Saves Time

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

More time to work on other duties.
Guests are impressed with the system.

Cons

I do not have a con to report. Thank you,

Vilma C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

My Office

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

Overall I have liked it. I know when my client is here without having to keep checking.

Pros

I liked that we just set it up and it pretty much just did the work on it's own.

Cons

Adding members had to do two different steps and in the very beginning was confusing.

Will W.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

iLobby review

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Pros

The summary dashboard which provides a clear picture of who is on site and who has been having the most visitors.

Cons

In order to analyze our visitors, we need to export the data which is typically very slow.

Michael C.
  • Industry: Building Materials

iLobby

Reviewed on 2019/07/22

Pros

The features of tracking the visitors from when they sign and sign out.

Cons

I find at times that the software and printing abilities at the kiosks can be in and out at times causing issues with printing badges.

Robert G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

SE Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Overall iLobby has been a great addition to our facility.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and has a user friendly design. It is quick to train new users.

Cons

The only downside to the iLobby product is the price.

Evgeni I.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

iLobby used for year and a half

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Pros

Ease of use, user friendly GUI. Really well appreciated by the visitors. Good visibility of the people traffic.

Cons

Rare issues with the printer (disconnecting)

Andrew B.

iLobby review

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

We had an issue with guest coming to the main entrance and not being able to contact their host. This lead to frustration and guess being missed and having to make another visit. Additionally, the paper log book we were using was bulky and not very useful in the event of an evacuation. Much easier and functional to review the guest list on a phone app.

Pros

Product is very easy to use and configure, with several language and notification options.
People really seem to appreciate that fact that they get email and Text message notification of visitor

Cons

the quality of the image printed on the badges in not the best but as most people don't even look at the badge it is not really an issue

Betsy D.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Ilobby

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

it is ok, but no services in french, and the salesman that we have the first day was supposed to come in Montrèal to show the machine and He never came, no show, He was supposed to come after and never came!!!! no services after sale!!!

Pros

It is Private for the customer, aesy wen they comeback

Cons

service, I would like to do some changes by myself

Roman S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Great tool that saves you money

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

Great tool! Simple to use. Great ROI. It was my first visitor management tool I used and looks like it will remain the last one.

Pros

Simple implementation.

Len M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Emerson Mansfield review

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Our overall experience has been very positive and ass other sites indicate that they are looking to upgrade their aging systems we make every attempt at pointing them in the direction of this program.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to implement. From start to finish was an amazingly simple process and the software was easy to use.

Cons

some of the more customized looks for the badges were an additional charge that we weren't told about up front but it was certainly not a show stopper.

Emilia C.
  • Industry: Government Administration

ILobby Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

We are able to solve the manual version of signing which was not efficient or effective.
We are able to get real time statistics about the number of visitors on a given date. This information is essential for security purposes.

Pros

Signing in of visitor goes really fast and efficient.

Cons

For some reason we get notices that a visitor did not visit a particular person. Not sure what happens in this instance. Perhaps this is when it is a repeat visitor and the ifnoramtion

Erfan K.
  • Industry: Insurance

Amazingly Easy

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

The software is very user friendly and amazingly easy to deploy, I love that it can send emails or send texts directly to people. Also, the badge printing is very cool feature with guests pictures on it.

Cons

There are no real cons I can think of when it comes to iLobby. I look forward to additional features in the future.

Derrick S.
  • Industry: Machinery

WPD

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Customer service has been great. I love the product and hope to grow a great relationship.

Pros

The notification features and the ease of the dashboard.

Cons

The photo angle and log placement on the printed badge.

Lori F.

I Lobby

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

Time savor for me my phone is not ringing off the hook and I am not chasing down the person for the guest it goes directly to that person

Pros

Easy to follow for anyone checking into the lobby

Cons

don't have a con at this time system is working fine for us