Automile Reviews

Automile

#1 Fleet Management for US Businesses

3.4/5 (7 reviews)
Charles L.

Automile has saved our company thousands in our everyday operations.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

We have saved thousands in fuel curbing the idle time of vehicles and personal driving has all but been eliminated.

Pros

The Automile system is easy to install and use. It lets us see every vehicle we have in real time. It has cut down on idle time and personal use on weekends. The install is just a plug in and you are ready to use the product. The overall use is crazy easy and user friendly. We love it.

Cons

The Automile software needs to expand and offer more products. ELD's and a maintenance module so we could mainstream their products throughout our fleet.

Great service for fleet tracking

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

Pros

Easy to use app and website. Simple log-in and set up of the geo-fences is really helpful

Cons

Dosen't support ELD in the right way. Our driver received a warning for not tracking his hours correctly.

Kyle J.

Automile Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/22

Pros

I love having real time location tracking of my team, as well as viewing their past trips. Helps with Taxes

Cons

The app could use a update, to re organize things better.

C. pierre O.

Automile Vehicle and Asset Trackers - Poor Quality Equipment and Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

I have purchased one vehicle tracker and seven asset trackers.
The Vehicle Tracker did not function as it was supposed to and they had to replace it. Poor quality control.
Two of the seven The Asset Trackers have broken and had to be replaced.
Terrible quality equipment. They company makes you jump through hoops to "Prove to them" that the tracker is broken. I would not recommend this company or their trackers.

Pros

The IDEA that I could track my equipment and vehicles

Cons

The trackers break constantly. Higher defect rate that I was led to expect.
Trackers do not function as described by the sales team.
The Automile company changes tracking parameters without informing users.

1.0/10
Gary P.

Bait and Switch marketing

Reviewed on 2019/02/10

Using Automile was beneficial but when it came down to the practical use of the hardware and software it's failed.

Pros

Free trial, simple setup, ease of using app

Cons

Cost. Locating device - vehicle in a emergency situation. When device is disconnected it should have a battery backup built in show that if device is simply unplugged and kept inside vehicle it still able to transmit this location one of the primary features. This is supposed to have his GPS location as soon as the device is unplugged he lost any type of way to use the system to find a stolen vehicle

2.0/10
Johan N.

Just started using Automile

Reviewed on 2015/11/08

Very satisfied with the software and interface, many thumbs up.
It will be nice to start using the driver's log. Should only install it on the rest of our cars and remove what we have today (Abax)
Many thanks to Jacob Ponten

Francine R.

Terrible customer service

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/17

Pros

Nothing, absolutely nothing. Very deceptive practices. Liers and cheats would never recomend to anyone.

Cons

I need a call immediately.
The device is being returned and you decide to charge my card . Refund that immediately or wr will have an issue

0.0/10