Ringostat Reviews

Ringostat

Intelligent call tracking, monitoring, and virtual PBX

4.9/5 (15 reviews)
Olga H.

More profit for our company

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Professionals work nn Ringostat. They helped us improve sales, make it more quality and reduce the cost of ineffective advertising.

Pros

Integration of call tracking with the CRM system allows to automatically create a client card in the CRM. Now our reps can see information on all incoming calls. Call recording is automatically saved in the customer card. The manager can see the history of communication with the client and as quickly as possible to answer all questions, given the history of communication. Besides Ringostat connected us to their free virtual PBX. We turned on call forwarding. If the manager is busy, his call is transferred to any free manager. Thanks to this, we have improved customer loyalty to our company.

Cons

We are not a big company and in the beginning it was expensive for us. But we took the chance. And now thanks to Ringostat the revenues of our company have increased several times.

Daniil K.

Excellent support & functionality

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Ringostat helps to increase our site conversion and customer loyalty. As well we determined the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns.

Pros

1. Easy to port tracking numbers over from another tracking company.
2. Ability to (spam) block callers and IP.
3. Ability to have sub-accounts, separate notifications, separate reports.
4. The flexibility of the callback. You can change how it looks, text, language, how it behaves on the website, etc.
5. Ability to hide inserted number under bottom Show number. It was really helpful when we had a sharp increase in traffic.
6. Ability to estimate and comment every call in the report.
7. Ability to set up integration with CRM in several clicks.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to make phone calls directly from my CRM. But Ringostat support said they will realize it soon.

Nataliya N.

Right statistics is the basis of successful advertising

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

We like to work with Ringostat because the analysis data is most accurate. Customer support is always in touch.

Pros

The servise is really easy-to-understand. Every team member I've introduced tp the software has picked it up easily. When we analyze what kind of advertising brings calls from potential customers we disable ads that do not generate calls or sales. Also we exclude inefficient expensive keywords and raise bids for keywords leading to target calls.

Cons

I cannot say that there is anything that I dislike about analytics. We had set up call tracking with the help of support. Within five minutes they connected with us and helped to solve all our questions.

Alex P.

Great time saver for making my tracking more accurate

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

"Success with Ringostat.
1. We are getting calls data automatically.
2. We connected managers to determine the type of calls. In this case, the manager does it in 1 click.
3. We get more accurate analysis for targeted and untargeted calls."

Pros

Our goal was to automate the process of obtaining data on calls. We set up IVR for managers. This was the best solution. After the end of a call, the manager inserts the calling code according to its type. So we know if it was a target call or not. Finally, we get more accurate statistics on the call for 1 click of our managers. In addition, we receive data by 10 types of calls automatically from Ringostat.

Cons

To set up the IVR we needed the help of support. But they answered all the questions quickly and we were able to customize the work of the IVR correctly.

Stanislav S.

Stability & Reliability service work

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

We use dynamic call tracking. I like the quality of the connection. With Ringostat, I can generate reports on calls with more than 30 parameters. In addition, a great support that is always in touch.

Pros

The customized forwarding of calls to our telephone numbers is an additional guarantee of the client’s connection with our company. Ringostat adjusts call forwarding through various communication operators depending on the region. In addition, if there are no calls to our substitute number, the support automatically and promptly checks the phone number.

Cons

I would like to customize the callback widget for off hours. For example, a client calls at night or at weekends. And the widget suggests him to write working time and day when a manager can call him back.

Nickolass J.

Dedicated and service minded. Smart toolset.

Reviewed on 2017/11/20

Knowledge

Pros

Dedicated Service, Nice people Ringostat has a killer feature with a wow effect and people to help you set it up. It makes it easy to impress new users on your website and to measure the impact on incoming calls that people make when they are on the website. But the bad thing about that is that for me, I actually received too many disturbing calls and it interrupted my daily routines.

Cons

Unfortunately, it was hard for an end client to get used to using in combination with their own internal call forwarding system, so we had some issues when testing it with four different users, as they would not always understand that the call was from the Ringostatsystem. Secondly, a third-party provider of local phone numbers had misused the phone number that was in use for my client in a way that they received angry calls from people that were not trying to reach them, but another company for complaining about Phone terror. I later found that the phonenumber is use was registered on the norwegian list for plhonenumbers never to pick up calls fram, as it was deemed a Phone terror number. There were actually a lot of articles about one of the spammers who had been using this number earlier on. This cost both me and my client valuable time and was hurtful for the brand experience.
We decided then to not use the software anymore.

7.0/10
Roman Y.

One of the best service for calltracking

Reviewed on 2018/12/01

We use Ringostat on several projects, where half of the leads we get via phone. It's easy to start and integrate this to your business.

Pros

- You can track source of your calls (CPC campaigns, organic search, etc.)
- Dynamic calltracking, you can track not only your source (CPC, search,etc), but also you can track your lead to Adwords campaign and keyword
- You can use this service in a lot of countries
- Company provides local telephone numbers and you don't need to buy and connect them on your own
- You can import Ringostat goals to Google Analytics and track your leads there

Cons

- Price. It's not effective for small e-commerce projects. It's best to have around 20 000 visits or more per month to use this service

Jeanie J.

Awesome Job

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

Ringostsat is great and it provided a great job doing the job. I would recommend Ringostsat to my friends.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

None

Alan M.

Call tracking with advanced analytics

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

I've been using another call tracking service before, but I wanted to find the one with more advanced analytics and more events shipped to Google Analytics. Ringostat lets you track the efficiency of an advertising campaign down to the keyword. There are a number of analytical reports to pick from. I use multi-channel funnel report and call log most often. The latter lets you see the date and time of the call, call status, timeout, call duration, the agent who responded to the call, utm_source, utm_medium, utm_campaign, utm_term, call recordings - really a lot of metrics.
The data is enough to do accurate campaign targeting for my clients. Overall, I have positive experience with Ringostat, and I will recommend it to my clients.

Romeo M.

A decent service for marketing agencies, web-analysts, ppc and seo-specialists

Reviewed on 2016/06/11

I am using Ringostat for more than 6 months now. As an owner of Man.Digital and a SEO-specialist I can not imagine how to measure phone call conversions without using a dedicated call tracking tool for that. I chose to work with Ringostat as first of all, their customer support is truly knowledgable, fast and efficient. These guys have a tight integration with Google Analytics and Kissmetrics and I was impressed with the amount of data I can filter to get insightful reports. Additionally, they provide call distribution report per day and hour and multichannel funnels report, which no other their competitors do. For me, these reports are super easy to use.
I just thinks that guys should add more integrations like with Google Adwords, structure and document their API, and provide more pre-set reports.

Response from Ringostat

Thanks for your review!

Engin S.

Enthusiastic customer support and plug and play product

Reviewed on 2018/05/28

Click to Call transparency

Pros

Realtime dashboards are really useful.
Credit management is transparent
out of the box integrations rocks.

Cons

Reports do not have a preview mode to understand how it will show at the end.
It is not so easy to configure bulk number lists

Sarah B.

Awesome service

Reviewed on 2017/02/27

I started using call tracking for the company I work for just recently. We make custom-built furniture for children and we get so many call queries about dimensions and configurations and other personal preferences. At first we were tracking only offline advertising and we had 5 connected numbers. Now we have a part-time PPC specialist who recommended this call tracking. We connected 10 numbers with Ringostat cloud PBX, we haven't had one before. It's very convenient that we don't need to buy anything else, the PBX is included in the price and we can just rent numbers.

Isabelle D.

Track your ads performance

Reviewed on 2016/02/09

In order to determine the most effective keywords and campaigns bringing a significant part of our income we decided to test this service. We focused on social media and launched Facebook and Instagram campaign offering a free makeup in addition to a haircut. The result was better than we expected: Ringostat provided us with the accurate information about our ads performance. We managed not only to track the sources of inbound calls, but also recorded them.

Response from Ringostat

It is nice to work with you, Isabelle. Thanks!

Radoslava T.

Analyze and grow

Reviewed on 2016/04/24

When it comes to content plans creation, many content marketers face with a serious problem: how to write an original, interesting and relevant content. As Ringostat proposes a keyword-level dynamic call tracking, it gives some clues. Moreover, you can find out a lot of things that worry the customers when listening to calls recordings. Maybe it takes some time to analyze all this information, but the interesting topics are worth it.

Response from Ringostat

You are welcome!

Sophia B.

Ringostat is a really good product

Reviewed on 2016/02/04

When we decided to implement call tracking we chose Ringostat for the best ratio between price and quality. Moreover, the tech support guys are very friendly and agreeably surprise with their degree of professionalism.
So, if you need good price and service combo - choose Ringo.

Response from Ringostat

Thanks a lot, Sophia!