WorkRamp

Web based employee training & development tool

4,7
Mathew M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Easy to use sales LMS

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Pros

WorkRamp is the best learning tool if you want something easy to create, assign and monitor progress. The really clean interface has helped me quickly build training using a lot of unique features while keeping the content clean and engaging. It's clearly a modern platform that was built for enablement teams to start having an immediate impact.

Cons

Can't say that I've had any negative experiences with this software. Anything that's minor is always fixed promptly by their customer success team.

Eric G.

Great onboarding tool

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

Using WorkRamp has completely changed our onboarding program from something that was difficult to scale to a culture reviving endeavor. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee understanding, motivation, and growth. Getting our employees off to the right start has been a game changer, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp's platform.

Pros

Using WorkRamp has significantly helped us scale our onboarding program. After implementing WorkRamp, we have seen a significant shift in terms of new employee ramp times. Getting our employees off to the right start has been amazing, and it would not have been possible without WorkRamp.

Cons

We would love to see more onboarding examples from other companies so we can compare our programs to theirs.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks Eric!!

Industry: Automotive

Good for Simplicity

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/05

I'd recommend it to others for its simplicity to get the job done. But anything more specific or sturdy would probably have me turning to another program.

Pros

I like that you can do very basic training modules for employees. Setting up a page for your questions and answers is similar to that of a website like Wix. Dragging and dropping help simplify this training process. I find it's also a quick tool as well. If anyone in my company needs a quiz or short piece of training put together then we usually rely on Workramp. If you're not a supervisor then searching around Workramp is quite easy as well.

Cons

If you have supervisor privilege then the ability to search gets muddy. I often find myself having to start my search over after going down rabbit holes of old training pages. That can be frustrating if I am looking for a quick answer.

I also find the portals almost worthless. It's rare for me to type in a key word (like one commonly used within my company) and get the desired results. I often end up getting results that have little or nothing to do with what I am looking for.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great LMS tool

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Awesome tool!

Pros

Awesome LMS tool for both onboarding and continuous learning. Our reps love it and as the admin, it's easy to use.

Cons

The only thing I'd change is it can sometimes be hard to know whether you'll need a guide, path, or challenge. Would like this layout to be a bit cleaner.

Tory M.
Industry: Internet

Equip sales with everything they need to dominate

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

I love that WorkRamp makes me feel like I have a 100 person sales enablement team when really it is a two-person show. Being able to scale the resources and trainings we offer at a global level has allowed me to not only save time but also provide my team with everything they need to be more successful.

Cons

The landing page for classes could be more easily accessible across the organization. It took me a while to figure out how to expose it to the entire org.

Victoria T.

Awesome customer service and product

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

Over the last 2 years, we've trained hundreds of people in operations using WorkRamp. We only have great things to say about their customer service: they are there when we need them.

Cons

We use WorkRamp so much that we've built up a ton of knowledge in their system over the years. We've recommended better ways to organize all the content we're excited to see the improvements they have in store.

Industry: Computer Games

the best tool for my growing gtm team

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

its amazing!!!!!

Pros

i love that its always coming out with new and innovative features like their challenges scorecards and their new design. because theyre so nimble and well thought out, workramp does more than any other lms platform combined

Cons

sometimes its hard to keep up with all the updates but their support team is a+ and completely unmatched by any other team out there so its not a problem

Christina S.

Perfect for Client Services Training

Reviewed on 2016/04/06

We deployed WorkRamp to help onboard and train our global client services team. For administration, their system was very intuitive and easy to navigate, plus I loved receiving their daily summaries with progress summaries. For our employees, they adopted it really quickly, so we've been able to transition from paper based training manuals to digital guides on WorkRamp. Also, since it's cloud hosted, there were no hassles of getting onto VPN; it was just click and go from any computer.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the comments Christina. We're excited to be partnering with Equinix to help with your training requirements, both domestically and internationally. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help make the experience even better.

Lyndsay D.

Ideal solution for training your talent - would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

WorkRamp has been a great partner to work with and they're constantly innovating with new features. We use their software to create personalized trainings for each role at our company. We also love the manager collaboration functionality, which gives managers and team leads the ability collaborate with their team members for real-time coaching and feedback.
WorkRamp makes it simple to roll out new trainings to existing employee groups for our ongoing employee development initiative as well. They have great tracking metrics and their Excel export tool is extremely helpful.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for leaving the review Lyndsay! We're happy to partner with the great team at drchrono and please let us know how we can help in any way.

Peter L.

Training solution for global needs

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

We operate a global travel company and needed a solution to train all of our tour guides. There are so many things we need to teach our guides - from how to treat customers to how to meet legal obligations - so we really needed a solution that would streamline everything for us. I love that WorkRamp allows us to convey our company culture and also accomplish our training needs. The personalisation is key!

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks Peter! Glad to be partnering with such a great company like LBV!

Kelsey S.
Industry: Computer Software

Amazing tool but some functionality is elusive

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

We absolutely love using WorkRamp! We sent out a couple of training sessions with great praise from the team. However, there were a couple points of feedback:
- The difference between saving tasks and titles of tasks is not entirely clear.
- Employees didn't necessarily understand the difference between "next" and "mark as complete".
- Required action at the end of the session wasn't made clear. Employees just assumed they were done and left the training.

Pros

The ability to create sessions and tasks that easily incorporate other platforms (like Google Drive).

Cons

Some of the UI doesn't make processes clear to admins or employees.

Tushar K.

Personalized training that works

Reviewed on 2016/05/28

In the financial services industry, it's important to make sure our advisors are trained well. Giving sound financial advice is the most important part of our business, so we make sure every advisor is trained thoroughly for their job. WorkRamp has given us the platform to do exactly that: create training that is personalized and delivered in an easy to understand way. It also provides great tracking for us to make sure our training curriculums are effective.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Tushar! Glad that we could help train your team.

Kenny M.

Modern, easy to use, and employees love it

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

Compared to old and legacy options, WorkRamp sets a great example of what the onboarding and training experience should be like today. Their system took only an hour to get up and running and I was onboarding people in a flash. We received really positive feedback from our new hires after implementing their system. Felt great to know we were setting our great hires up for success through this software.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Kenny! Glad we could help onboard your new hires.

Suhaas P.

Very satisfied with WorkRamp

Reviewed on 2016/05/06

We bought WorkRamp as part of our effort to grow and educate our sales team. We work with both brands and agencies to create customized influencer campaigns, so we need to make sure our account executives know how to advise our customers on the best campaigns. Next, we plan on rolling out WorkRamp to our customer success org.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Suhaas. Glad we could help train your sales team and let us know if there's anything else we can do to help support you.

Miranda M.

Using WorkRamp successfully as our global training platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

We are using WorkRamp as our global training platform. Whether we are using it to onboard new hires or train team members on the latest talking points before a trade show, they provide us with the flexibility we need to train around any concept at any point. We chose them because of how lightweight they were to deploy and we are excited to continue using them for more use cases.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks Miranda! We're happy to be partnering with your team @ Bitnami.

Kathy Z.
Industry: Internet

WorkRamp is the clear choice for growing teams

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

This software is flexible to create any type of training, learning path or certification. While there are a lot of features, they're explained intuitively and easy to grasp. One thing I like the most is the video integrations are on the same page making it really easy for teams to submit videos and review their progress.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind....I haven't encountered any issues with the functions/features I use on the software for work.

Ashley W.

Effective way to certify our sales team

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

We put our sales team in front of customers very quickly; therefore, we need to be sure every team member is ready to convey the value of our solution. WorkRamp was extremely useful in helping us certify our new team members through video, voicemail, and email role-plays. Next, we plan to use them for on-going certifications.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Ashley! Happy to help your growing sales team.

Kevin M.

The best way to get managers involved with training

Reviewed on 2016/05/16

One of my favorite parts about WorkRamp is the ability to get involved in the onboarding process. Their system sends me notifications and updates as my reps are onboarding, which gives me the ability to coach and offer feedback. On days where I'm busy, I can rely on WorkRamp to keep me up to speed.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Kevin! Happy to be partnering with Intercom during your continued success.

Anthony I.

Great for onboarding and training

Reviewed on 2016/04/04

I've been using WorkRamp to onboard and train my sales team. It was extremely easy to get up and running and it's helped me ramp my reps faster than ever. I would highly recommend their software if you're looking to improve your onboarding process.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Anthony. Glad we can continue to partner with Lever to improve your onboarding and training process for your team.

Stephen M.
Industry: Telecommunications

Really poor execution and support

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Very Poor . Takes too much time to access the training, Costs the end user money and time trying to get the software to work rather than actually learning.

Pros

Nothing . The software is not fit for purpose. Maybe it works in US but not outside US.

Cons

Not fit for purpose outside US
Support is to' blame the client '
Forgets where you are on the course and you have to repeat modules
Difficulty signing in and and pages hang consistently

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Ian C.

Helping us increase sales

Reviewed on 2016/04/08

We were looking to improve productivity by implementing better training for our team. WorkRamp has been everything we've expected and more; with their software, we've been able to see a significant impact on our top line.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks Ian! Glad to hear we could help with your training requirements.

Justin B.

Great Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

I've really enjoyed working with the WorkRamp team--they provide some of the best support I've seen. We use them to help enable our sales efforts and now that we are using them I'm not sure how we did this before.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks Justin! We're happy to be partnering with you as well.

Gagan S.

Must have for product launches

Reviewed on 2016/06/07

WorkRamp is a must have for product launches. It helps you distribute new product materials, sales collateral, and even testing exercises to make sure people are "getting it". We have a fairly technical product, so it's been extremely useful for our team.

Response from WorkRamp

Thanks for the review Gagan!