Connecteam Reviews

Connecteam

Enhance employee management with the only all-in-one app

Barbara Anne Elliott
Barbara Anne Elliott
  • Industry: Sports

I love Connecteam!

Reviewed on 2023/09/16

The quality and ease of our communication has improved exponentially. All Employee management has improved as a direct result of implementing Connecteam!

Pros

Connecteam is the solution my clients have been looking for for Staff Management!

Cons

Like anything there is a learning curve and the set up of all the features does take some time - but man is it worth it!

When I Work, Slack, OneTeam360 and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Home Base was not user friendly and I just couldn't get it set up to do what I wanted.

Connecteam is THE BEST!

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It's so great to hear you were able to switch from 4 different software to Connecteam's all-in-one, and that you were able to customize it to your liking and dramatically improve communications in the company :)

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us! If there's anything you need, we're available at [email protected] around the clock :)

Jose
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

An amazing app for startups and established businesses

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

The team has been great! very attentive and respond to questions very quickly. They are also willing to listen to ideas that would make this software better. They have been improving this app dramatically and I thank them for their continued effort in doing so.

Pros

The ease of use and implementation is always important to reduce the time it takes to train and have to correct errors.

Cons

Some great features are only for the higher tear subscriptions which as a smaller company is a bit costly.

Silvertrac Software and TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Tracksmart was a good app. Although it did not allow much flexibility with other features such as report writing, communication with our team and etc. Compared to this app Tracksmart does not have many features and anything else requires you to subscribe to additional apps that integrate with one another.

TrackSmart Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, number of features, price, and above all the team has been great and willing to jump on a call whenever needed. Very important when we are trying to get something done.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the warm review Jose!
That's highly appreciated :)

Stay tuned for upcoming product updates with more great features to enhance your day to day work!

Sheree

Need to focus on PTO option

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

I keep all my emails. I have been told the same spill every time I ask for 2 years straight like its a scripted answer. Just quit with excuses and get the PTO option

Pros

price I guess if I have to choose . but not a lot. same story different day

Cons

NO PTO option . I have begged for this to be implemented and keep getting told they are working on it. initially I was told they had it

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for your feedback.

While we have a planned roadmap for new releases, in most cases there are unexpected things that happen that need a higher prioritization, and the company needs to make decisions that may affect the ETA of certain features, which may also make some people unhappy. We understand that.

We have no intention of promising customers things that will not happen. It has no value for us as a company and no value for our customers. But it doesn't change the fact that you feel like you were misled, and we apologize for that.

The PTO option is a big one and has been in the works for the past few months. We already had a live webinar about this feature and we've demonstrated it to customers and gathered feedback.

In the next 10-14 days a BETA version is scheduled to be released to some customers that wanted to try the PTO first. If you wish to join that BETA, please email me at [email protected] and we'll add you to the BETA program.

Thanks,
Chen

Peter

Amazing Platform for Business development

Reviewed on 2023/11/09

Amazing! team always on hand to support me.

Amazing! team always on hand to support me.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the platform.

Cons

Lack of offline availability for bad signal areas

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam!

We agree 100% that offline capabilities are a must-have for Connecteam, and it's on our roadmap to add it, so stay tuned for future updates on that matter :)

Thanks again for your review!

Kristina

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

I can not praise your customer service enough! It is no secret that I love working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He is my favorite to chat with because he always makes sure he understands what I am asking, gives in-depth responses (so I fully understand him), often shares personalized quick videos, and always has a workaround when I am having an issue. He continually tells me how wonderful it is to work for Connecteam (and I am so glad to support a company that treats its employees so well). I know that anytime I chat in with a question, anyone can and will provide exceptional customer service. I have never been disappointed with a conversation with them.

Pros

I love that this solution is easy to use, is aesthetically pleasing, and is a great value for the cost. I love that they are constantly working hard to continually improve (on an already amazing solution) and send out updates often about what new features they are adding on.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that some things are found in very weird locations (Why is Geo-Fencing in time clocks and not in settings under job scheduling?). I also wish there were training videos for employees. I work remotely and our employees are older and wish there is a way to send them a tutorial without having to try and teach them over a call. (I gave up and made my own training videos on how to use the app and they still struggle).

QuickBooks Time, Workiz and FieldPulse

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Ease of use, aesthetic (you guys are much more hip and sleek), features, and cost.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for amazing review Kristina!

The reason the Geofence settings are in the Time Clock and not in the Schedule is because the Schedule focuses on letting employees know what they need to do, where they need to be and when of course :)

The Time Clock is the feature they track the actual work time with, which includes tracking their current location to ensure they at the worksite. That's why the settings for the Geofence are there :)

Once the features are synced - Viola! Harmony :)

As for more training videos - we're on it!

Thanks again for such a beautiful review :)

Brittany
  • Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic app and customer service team

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

We reached out to Connecteam in the summer of 2020 on behalf of one of our clients, who was looking for a time tracking solution for deskless employees, ideally with a geo-location feature. From day 1, the entire team we engaged with was extremely helpful and generous with their time, taking us through multiple demos till we were able to select the right fit pricing package. What started out as a simple time tracker evolved into a way to automate and embed day-to-day tasks and procedures, provide a resource for emergency information and reference materials, and engage an entire team in a completely new way. Connecteam reduced our client's reliability on pen and paper and enabled them to have a safe and reliable method to track COVID due diligence (live reporting of employee data, attendance lists, COVID screening, etc.).

After our initial success with our first client, we have implemented connecteam with a second client and will continue to refer this app to clients looking for a modern, user-friendly solution to time tracking, employee communication, and process improvements.

Pros

- We LOVE that the app is easy to use from an end user standpoint, and extremely customizable from an admin standpoint (everything from setting user permissions per team/job title/individual to changing the names of different features within the app to suit the unique business operations)
- The "library" asset with its search feature is incredible - one of our clients uses it to house an emergency contact / medical info database, and the ability to easily search important information rather than manually checking pages of data saves time and stress
- The flexibility to assign a geofence to restrict where employees clock in and out was critical for one of our clients, who relies primarily on mobile workers who aren't in a traditional office setting
- The job scheduler is incredibly intuitive and the ability to template and duplicate shifts is such a timesaver
- The customizability of the workflows and the many different features is awesome - we've barely scratched the surface on all it can do still
- Last but perhaps most important, the customer service is unparalleled. The Sixth Sense team has managed a number of different software implementations over the years but this has been far and above the smoothest. Shahaf, Alon and the rest of the team are responsive, professional, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. The customer support does not end when the app implementation is complete, and they are a valuable resource for ongoing troubleshooting support.

Cons

Before I list any cons, I'd like to say that the team is always working on new updates, and we've already seen some of our suggestions and feedback implemented. Here are a few areas the app could continue to be improved:
- Timeclock and workflow reporting could be a bit more robust (ability to customize timeclock reports and fields, automated ability to merge different workflow reports together). Our clients use the timeclock timesheets to run payroll so the customizability would be extremely helpful.
- The synced vs unsynced time clock and job scheduler and the benefits/limitations to each was a steep learning curve but once we figured it out, it ran smoothly
- It would be great to have more areas where we could do a batch data upload (eg. within workflows, library assets)
- At this point, the geofence settings are applicable to all or none employees, it would be great to be able to adjust these settings on an individual level

Clockify

Geo fence feature Robustness of app features Client service

Response from Connecteam

WOW Brittany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Connecteam!

Ease of use, customization and the ability to scale within the same platform is WHAT WE DO! So it's amazing to know that your clients are able to accomplish just that, and we would never get enough of hearing that :)

You'll be amazed with what we have planned for the next few months and down the road, so make sure to stay tuned for upcoming releases!

Thanks again for the feedback and product suggestions, you're awesome!

Cora
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazingly flexible platform that is super affordable!

Reviewed on 2020/10/08

Our experience has been wonderful, from implementation throughout. We've got almost a 100% participation rate amongst our staff, which is incredible. It allows us to communicate much more efficiently than ever before, and has really made the company feel more united. We have a variety of departments within our company (full service restaurant, multiple retail stores, on-site and off-site events, a convenience store, a quick service restaurant, and E-Commerce). This platform has been integral in streamlining information. With the challenges presented by COVID-19, Connecteam has never been more valuable to us. In addition to using Connecteam for sharing important information, we also use it for daily checklists and inspections, daily temperature and screening checks for our teams, etc.

Pros

What was most attractive to our organization was the fact that many of our employees do not have company email accounts. We needed a platform that could allow us to streamline our communications across a very diverse team using their personal email accounts. We also thought the pricing was extremely affordable in comparison to a few other platforms we looked at.

Cons

It would be great if the "Events" abilities were spruced up a bit (allowed pictures and further customization). Other than that, I can't really think of any shortfalls!

Trello, Slack and Blink

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Pricing and ability to have users outside of the company email system.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the amazing review Cora!

We love having you as a customer, and it's great to see you scale with Connecteam and make the most of its capabilities.

By the way, the Events feature is about to receive a GIGANTIC update very soon! You're in for a treat :)

Pia

Connecteam:

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

Pros

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP!
Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

Cons

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

Gusto and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

price and features. Couldn't find a product that had an LMS that would work for me and then found connecteam has LMS capabilities inside an EMS?! Its like I hired an assistant and a staff coach!

Response from Connecteam

Pia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We love having you as a Connecteam customer!

Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC!

Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Don
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Save time and money with Connecteam

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

Pros

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

Cons

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

Response from Connecteam

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it!

Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed!

Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Shanna
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Connecteam has been a complete Game Changer for our company!

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Overall experience is 150% wonderful! Their customer service is the best! The best thing about Connecteam is that it can work with any type of business. It is so customizable!!

Pros

We had been looking for a program that would provide a "one stop shop" for communicating with our employees who are in the field 98% of the time and stumbled across Connecteam while looking, about 1 1/2 years ago. This platform has completely changed how we do almost everything relating to back office, communication and safety! It is so user friendly, not only on the back side but to our employees. It has cut down on so much paperwork and allowed us to train people during their down time in the field instead of having them come into the office. I could go on and on....we use Connecteam for Safety Training, Announcements, Time Clock, Benefits, Repair Orders, Flash Reports, etc. It is AMAZING!!

Cons

I don't know if there is something I like least about Connecteam, maybe that they are still developing the software. Which is really a good thing....everything we have communicated with them such as suggestions they take very seriously and most of the time the next update you have what you need!

Response from Connecteam

Wow Shanna!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review about Connecteam!

Connecteam's development will never "end" :) We're always adding more and more capabilities, improving existing features, and use customer feedback to pursue the best in class product experience!

Hofsep

Innovative All-in-one

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Since its' implementation we have had phenomenal feedback from our employees. We had a difficult time keeping track of all the different (and expensive) software that did different things. We had 4 software companies doing different thing now all in Connecteam.
Compliance tracking was an issue as well, but with workflows you can easily see who submitted & who didn't their reports and many more features. I have nothing bad to say.

Pros

Everything is great in it. It is literally an all-in-one software. We use it to communicate with our teams, do online training, write incident reports, have them emailed out to appropriate recipients, time & attendance, scheduling and much more. It's incredible what you can do all in one app. Very innovative and best of all is their customer service + the pricing.

Cons

There is hardly any dislikes.

Scheduling, time & attendance needs a little more features such real time alerts for unscheduled shifts, wrong locations, in late (while synced with Time Clock) and having the ability to send schedules out to clients.

Minor bugs here and there, but whenever you bring them up to customer service, they are fixed within 24 hours

TrackTik and Trackforce Valiant

TimeTrex

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Pricing, functionality, customer service, and no-pressure from the company to buy their product or sign a lengthy contract.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much Hofsep!

We appreciate you took the time to write such an elaborated review, and are extremely happy to see how you utilize so many of the platform's capability!

Many more exciting features and capabilities are coming very soon, so stay tuned :)

Rina
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Small Business

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses.
We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

The other program was not able to support some of the added features like updates and Chats that we wanted.

Homebase

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

It was easy enough for us to use as a small business without having to get too bogged down with features that are for larger businesses. SUPER easy to use.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina!

Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :)

We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business.

Thanks again for being awesome!

Sierra

All of the tools I need in one place

Reviewed on 2020/12/28

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

Pros

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

Cons

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra!

You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Raquel
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

All in one with great services!

Reviewed on 2021/04/10

Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the...

Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pros

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Cons

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

Volgistics, When I Work, WhenToWork and Homebase

Reasons for Choosing Connecteam

Connecteam offers all of those tool in one. Amazing!

Access PeopleHR and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

Honestly, their price, training materials, customer support, and tools customization of connecteam surpass all of them.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel!

An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do!

And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :)

As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved.

Thanks again!

Lori

Great Experiences!

Reviewed on 2021/09/27

First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons

At this time I really can't think of anything.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori!

All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :)

Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you!

Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :)

Thanks!

Harry
  • Industry: Sports

Great software would recommend

Reviewed on 2022/06/01

I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

When I Work and SimplyBook.me

Reasons for Switching to Connecteam

I felt like it offered the best overall service when i used the free trial

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Harry!

It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :)

Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :)

If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at [email protected] at any time :)

Thanks again!

Alhassan

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked...

Reviewed on 2021/07/17

The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan!

It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

JoAnna
  • Industry: Machinery

Connecteam Is A Team Connected!

Reviewed on 2022/08/29

The best thing? The Connecteam support staff are with us every step of the way on our journey and this is what makes the difference. Sometimes, you purchase an app and there is no support at all – they take your money and you never hear from them. But with Connecteam, you are assured support with real people in real time! I can’t thank this team enough for their collaboration and their incredible assistance. You really believe that you are a partnership, that your success is their success. Don’t hesitate to reach out to these guys, they are quite simply, awesome!”

Pros

I give Connecteam 5 stars (6 if I could!) - The app has bought together all of our systems into one place. Using the app on mobile phones, we are now paperless, the technicians can clock on and off easily and can write their repair notes effectively, and with the touch of a button, it goes back to the office in real time. Our labour efficiency has stabilised, our invoicing of customers is now done within 24 hours, and our profit margin is a lot healthier, meaning smiling faces on the Board of Directors!

Cons

No cons to this application. We would like however to have the techs diary sync with their hours that they actually worked.

Response from Connecteam

JoAnna, you're making us smile :)

It's amazing to hear you're able to better manage your company's day-to-day with Connecteam, saving costs and bringing people together.

We're super happy to hear you're satisfied with our customer support teams, they really go the extra mile every day in order to provide the best service for our customers.

We thank you again for the time you took to write this review! Have a great week!

Sara
  • Industry: Restaurants

Couldn't support my team without this app - GAMECHANGER

Reviewed on 2023/10/02

Pros

Connecteam lets me manage my employees effortlessly. Everything is in one place - our Schedule which we use daily for picking up, switching shifts, requesting time off, viewing a week, a day or a month in advance. The Task assignment option is great for delegating assignments, keeping up with employee productivity and sharing lists. I love the chat feature to keep us all connected. This app is really a to-do list, calendar, shift manager, time-keeper, and messenger all-in-one. This takes the place of what might be several apps. It is a priceless tool in my day-to-day workload that makes everything seamless.

Cons

I wish the clock-in aspect was a little easier to punch in and out when on the go, but overall is easy to maneuver.

Response from Connecteam

What an awesome review, Sara! Thank you so much for sharing how you use Connecteam and how it benefits your business, it's truly amazing to hear :)

The time clock has a big button, covering like 40% of the screen so users can clock in instantly. What do you think can be improved in that area? I would love to hear your thoughts! Please contact me at [email protected] so we can connect :)

As for the support chat - we have 24/7, live, human reps available :) Sometimes, when there are simple questions that their answers can be easily found in our help center, the bot kicks in to refer the user to the right answer, but if it's not the bot - it's 100% human being :)

Thanks again for the awesome review, we love helping small businesses grow and thrive so reading this review truly warms our hearts ❤️

Maddy

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Reviewed on 2022/05/12

Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy!

It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use.

As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :)

That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thanks again for your review :)

Ian

Connect for Business

Reviewed on 2022/05/20

This is the best part about Connect. They have been incredibly supportive and in a very timely manner. They are eager to listen, quick to react and take the time to help.
Many companies could learn from the customer service that the Connect team provide!

Pros

The ability to have one platform for the purpose of scheduling our employees, time tracking for payroll and the ability to create reports is very important. It makes it easier for our employees.
It's also a great platform to communicate with employees, to create engagement and a portal for feedback. There are so many tools available that we are just tapping into the possibilities

Cons

Some reports need to be improved such as the ability to create more customizable reports. While you can do this, not all information is available. The ability to create invoicing per job is also important.
For the GEO breadcrumbs, it would be good if the system could identify possible GPS tampering by the employee (turning their phone or device into "Mock" Gps mode.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your review, Ian!

Most of what you've mentioned we already talk about and some of it is already on this year's roadmap, so you can expect some of the features you mentioned to roll out in the next few months :)

Regardless, please keep the feedback coming! Contact us for any request or a suggestion for improvement, we're always happy to listen and learn from our customers :)

Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Gerard

Total Security LLC

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

Response from Connecteam

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the awesome feedback!

We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for!

It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :)

Thanks!

Jordan

Excellent tool with a bright future

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Pros

Connecteams geolocation feature, their timeclock, and employee management system are superb, easy to use, and configure. While task management and the calendar are a little cumbersome, I believe with additional time, money, and contracts they'll be the best in the business if they aren't already.

Cons

Calendar, task management, and workflow could all use a bit of work. They feel barebones and difficult

Response from Connecteam

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Connecteam has been around for about 6 years now, and with more than 50,000 companies worldwide using it on a daily basis, we can promise that it's a never-ending project :) It means that we'll never stop improving Connecteam, adding more capabilities to it, and ensuring that companies of all sizes can use it for all their employee management needs.

The schedule is about to receive some awesome updates soon, including an improved layout for the managers, and calendar integration.

As for Forms (Workflows) and Tasks - we have amazing plans for both which will take them to new heights :)

If you have more concrete feedback for us and would like to share it with the product team, please email us at [email protected] so we can get in touch.

Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Amanda
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great system for high compliance adventure park

Reviewed on 2023/05/23

Pros

We can do so much in one place. employee management, scheduling, documentation, communication. I love being able to manage multiple areas with one system.

Cons

There are so many settings for each feature. The set up took a lot of time. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but I have a very patient team and ConnecTeam's support was very helpful.

Response from Connecteam

Thank you for your feedback!

Connecteam is a real all-in-one platform to manage your employees. When we say 'real' we mean it has that ability for all tools to work seamlessly together or by themselves, so you're not forced to pay or use things you don't need. On the other hand, it also means that because each tool is a stand-alone product, it has its own settings and set of capabilities so it can work for your specific business needs, which sometimes have a slight learning curve :)

We're glad you were able to overcome it and would like to inform others reading this review that Connecteam includes full access to a super-rich help center, tutorials VOD, live 1-on-1 training sessions, and 24/7 support chat with the fastest response time on the planet, so you're in good hands! :)

Amanda, thank you again for your review and feedback!

Josh
  • Industry: Insurance

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

Pros

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

Cons

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

Response from Connecteam

Thanks for the feedback Josh!

We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before.

Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :)

Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it!

Take care and stay safe!