Showing 23 reviews of 13

LegalTrek

Legal billing and project management for law firms

Showing 23 reviews of 13
Nico H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Excellent for a law firm network

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

LegalTrek really has excellent software for a network of law firms.
Before we implemented it, it was hard to work between different offices on projects together.

LegalTrek's Legal project management helped us achieve really smooth operations. Now the work between offices, with of-counsels and clients is easy. It automatically tracks budget and time. This means that almost 100% of our project now runs on budget which clients really love.

Pros

We like friendly stuff from LegalTrek that help us not only get the most out of software but also to upgrade some of the functionalities to work better for us.

Cons

No problems.

Response from LegalTrek

Nico that is awesome. Thanks for the review!

Neha K.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Smooth app for making timetables and client contacts an

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

End to end legal practice management solution

Pros

It is very organized app where we can keep log of our clients and can also save their data and history of case . Also updating of upcoming date of hearings is available. Data security, daily backups ,GDPR compliance are plus .

Cons

As it is paperless , Sometimes it doesn’t operate if there is something wrong with server .

Erika M.

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Pros

The ability to budget using this software is very helpful in making sure expenses do not exceed the limit. Customer service and tech support is also wonderful.

Cons

I did not encounter any problems while using this software, I would highly recommend it. No problems.

David L.

Happy with the budget tracking!

Reviewed on 2017/03/08

As a general counsel in a big energy company I had to optimize my legal spending and accommodate for a bigger in-house team.
That's when I stumbled upon LegalTrek. Their legal project management includes budgeting so it's very easy for me to immediately know if we are going over estimates.
Honestly, I did not know how much their software would help but now we cannot imagine our internal and external projects without LegalTrek.

Response from LegalTrek

Thanks David! We are proud of our LPM - Legal Project Management module, it's budget and time tracking and how much it improved lives of our customers!

Eva A.

Nice software overall

Reviewed on 2015/07/16

Our firm really needed a good software solution and tried some of them, but LegalTrek was by far the best. There are some quirks to fix, but overall it fulfills our needs perfectly. We achieved better organization and effectiveness when distributing the different tasks, as well as clear understanding of the progress of each of the tasks.

Yorick V.

First and only choice

Reviewed on 2015/07/23

I have tried many platforms offering similar services, but LegalTrek has been the best by far. Their product is the best in terms dealing with many international clients and matters.

Jenny P.

Improved my practice

Reviewed on 2015/07/23

The team was great with the onboarding and helped us getting our data inside the software in just a day.

Richard T.

Great and improving

Reviewed on 2015/07/16

I am saving significant amounts of time with regards to checking on status of client receivables, issued invoices, and time entries. Best customer service I have seen!

Christopher P.

I wouldn't recommend any other solution

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

LegalTrek delivers by far the most outstanding and responsive customer service and technical support that I have ever experienced. EVER. On a scale of 1 to awesome, these guys set a new standard that I don't think has even been defined.

Miriam C.

Great software

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

We had no problems using this software and it helped us improve a lot of processes in our law firm. Tracking and billing now take me just a few minutes compared to hours before.

Sevde G.

Valuable asset to our firm

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

With Legaltrek's help we keep our overheads lower, thereby increasing our profitability and enabling us to deliver greater value propositions to our clients.

Julio C.

Very impressed

Reviewed on 2015/07/17

I started using the software recently. It is better than using Excel and makes many things easy.

Charlene C.