RingCentral Contact Center

The Collaborative Contact Center solution from the industry

Josiah H.
  • Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Has everything you need at a great price

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Eric K.

Switched from Google Voice

Reviewed on 2021/04/06

Super happy using this software for call and text communications.

Pros

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use. It makes it easy to dial out, answer, set vm greetings, send texts and more. Very please with it and the associated mobile and gmail apps.

Cons

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

Jeff J.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

Pros

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Cons

When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Helen J.

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Pros

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin.
Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Cons

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Sean D.

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Pros

Great features for a small/mid size team
Great call clarity
Incredible management of calls when working from home
Fast support and assistance with issues

Cons

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Jessica L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

great tool for streamlining communication

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Pros

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Maddie B.

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Pros

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Cons

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Winnie L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Pros

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Cons

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

Larzel C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

Reviewed on 2018/06/10

It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

Pros

It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Cons

Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.

Rob J.

Good

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

Cons

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Perla M.

Very useful tool.

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Very good!

Pros

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

Cons

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Leanne L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Online faxing

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

It has been great

Pros

We use this product for all our faxing and the consistency of service is great.

Cons

We've used ringcentral for over 3 years and I have not had any issues.

Joseph D.

Ring Central call Center

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

Pros

They can cycle through your office, via cell phone. Each worker can set them self on live to be on the queue for a rotation, or first one wins- managers choice.

Cons

They do not have a great auto dialer system like some other options. It does not have great controls integration systems.

Michael R.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2016/11/28

RingCentral is a great phone product. I've used this for years and have recommended it to many people. It's features are easy to use and you get a lot for the price. It doesn't matter if you're new start up or you've been around for years, RingCentral has great options to help with your telephone needs. The extension and voicemail features are easy to use. I think the phone app is awesome. This product enabled us to provide phone access to our team members without having to install phone lines in each of our offices. The app makes it so that you no longer need a traditional phone on your desk. The software lets you set hours of operation. Plus, you can even create rules for call handling for specific days and times.

Pros

Very customizable.

Reyner T.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good Call Center Solution for Mid-Size Organizations

Reviewed on 2016/12/10

We have used Ring Central for a few years now and feel confident to recommended it. The features are easy to use and understand.
The pricing is fair.
Ring Central has a vast variety of features which I think will work for most Mid Size Organizations.They have a phone app which can be downloaded and used. We did not actually need phone lines for every rep because of its technology (I keep forgetting that name) . With this you no longer need a traditional phone. The working hours can be adjusted with the tool. You can create rules for call handling based on any business need

Pros

Good features
Integration
Call flows

Cons

Did have some downtime in the best
Customer Service is a little on the unpleasant side.

Mina A.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

This is a reliable system as long as you are not a call center requiring reports and...

Reviewed on 2018/01/18

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to set up new lines. The software seems reliable as well. Voicemail set up is easy and reliable.

Cons

Sales and customer service are not able to easily navigate the sight, import leads, utilize training software, login from other devices and software without ringcentral phones.

David D.

RingCentral app!

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

The RingCentral app is very straight forward, and simple to use! It does exactly what you need it to do. Which is make calls and send texts.

Cons

The cons for this app is the integration issues. It doesn't appear to integrate with the apps we primary use. It also had quite a few dropped calls, or just random errors.

Scott G.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

It does what it is designed to do, but just doesn't grab me

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

It works. Cloud based setup that doesn't require hardware. Nice looking application. Easy to use.

Cons

No method of tracking calls or metrics It just doesn't do much outside of answering phones for you. Customer service was lacking when I used it.

Eric L.

Team Phone System

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

Great for seeing which member of our support team is actually on the phone

Cons

Price seems a bit high for value but a very useful tool

Chris V.

I use this in the recruiting department of a Trucking Company

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

What I like most is that the real time reports that are available for everyone who uses it. It shows performance and productivity which is useful to gauge yourself throughout the day.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the inability to handle multiple calls at once. I'm unable to put one on hold and answer another which can be very difficult in this line of work.

Jeremy M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Feature galore

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Call center analytics side is fantastic, reporting is a sink, it takes sometime to get used to but afterwords its great.

Cons

Customer service when you do need something, can be quite challenging - this company has not scaled its support to sales very well.

Steven F.

Easy for call routing

Reviewed on 2018/03/24

Pros

Many analytics on calls, and customer habits which permits to adapt and optimize funner of conversion

Cons

I feel they are lacking a bit on features vs the other solutions on the market, but they have great cust serv.

Leah B.

Great overall busines communication system

Reviewed on 2015/04/01

RingCentral is wonderful for a small business. I love that I don't even have to have a phone. Just my computer. Also love the RingCentral Meetings. I use it to create training videos for my team. They keep adding features, which is awesome!

Mohammad A.

Lackluster support, misleading plan details. Most of these reviews are suspicious...

Reviewed on 2015/03/21

All these glowing reviews are suspisious. From a user of many years I can say that although their prices seem good, be very VERY careful. I was misled into thinking the minutes would roll over, was told not the case only after years of service. After an hour on support line they offered to move me to a more expensive plan. Wow....thanks. When I agreed only if I get a month of free service or more minutes for this moneth to compensate was told "NO" . Way to keep customer satisfaction and a long time loyal customer happy guys!