Showing 179 reviews of 165

Revelation Pets

Online software for kennel and cattery management

Showing 179 reviews of 165
Martin F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Non Support

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

Initial eagerness to support. At critical times support is non-existent. Only support contact is via non responsive help application. Billing is increased without notification and ZERO recourse to questioning re:billing. Looking for an alternative, just had enough of this support shame.

Pros

It worked most of the time, if you were prepared to "learn" the non intuitive user interface.

Cons

Complete lack of support once they "got you" loaded. Suddenly loosing booking without support to explain why or offer assitance.

Response from Revelation Pets

We sincerely apologize that you have not been fully satisfied with Revelation Pets. We strive to provide an exceptional level of customer service and we will work hard to give you a more positive experience in the future!

Crystal F.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Revelation Pets

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

My overall experience with revelation pet was very positive I thought that it Inc. efficient and effective communication between clients during boarding and daycare visits.

Pros

what i loved most about this software that’s how user-friendly it was and efficient for clients to use and book boarding and daycare visits and appointments.

Cons

what I like least about the software was some of the formatting however once you got used to it it was easy to maneuver

Lisa S.

We love the software from Revelation Pets.

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Pros

We have a small but rapidly expanding boarding and daycare facility in New Zealand and to have a supported software package that is constantly updated and kept in the cloud is an true asset to our business. Anyone can use the product with ease and you can suggest enhancements which the team at Revelation Pets will develop for release to all without further costs back to their clients.

Our customers use the product to make their own bookings which is really beneficial to both our customers and ourselves and the reporting features help us to keep track of our progress from year to year or week to week.

Recently I asked fir an enhancement to check off multiple payments in one action and this was acknowledged quickly, developed and presented back to me with a very short time frame. Pretty exciting really when you are the client and you ask for something that then gets delivered free to you all within a couple of weeks!

A further bonus is if you have a question you always get a reply from the team in a really timely manner.

We fully recommend Revelation Pets to anyone, anywhere in the world that would like to grow or enhance their business and make it simple for their own customers and your staff. Simple to use, packed with features, regular upgrades that are free, one set price, and a product that teams up with other products such as mail chimp to make your services even better.

Great stuff Revelation Pets!

Justin M.

This software is a great value for the money!

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

Number one is the web-based functionality. I can update things on my phone or iPad, and I don't have to lug my laptop around with me. I really like the ability for my customers to be able to set up bookings online, as it frees up my staff's time to take care of our business. I also like the different tracking features, such as vaccines and birthdays. The customer service is excellent, and they are very good about incorporating user feedback into updates.

Cons

There are a few things that I think operate a little clunky (such as blocking off daycare runs when boarding runs are full) and take more clicks than they should.

Yuniati S.

Great

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

User friendly, quick response from their customer service, simple and useful report for boarding kennel owner

Pedro arturo A.

It has helped me a lot to manage my kennel business

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

I've been using this software for several months and now I spend my free time helping more dogs and their owners

Pros

It's very easy to use and to set up. The customization features to add logo, business name, address, prices and forms of payment make your business look serious.
It's very helpful to have all the features you need in one place to manage kennels's booking and vacancies, customers, pets, vaccines, payments.
Reports are very important for my business because they allow me to keep record of the arrival and departures, dietaries and vaccines notes and overall improve my service.

Cons

I would love to have the PayPal plugin as a payment processor to charge my services with it, lot's of my clients use it

Richard J.

The leader of the pack!

Reviewed on 2016/07/15

I cannot rave enough about this software and the company behind it.
We have a 60 room cattery in Tasmania, Australia and we made the move from a paper based system to Revelation Pets after months of reviewing all of the software available. To us, Revelation Pets were head and shoulders above the competition because of the features and the ability to give it a really good test run of all of those features before we committed was great. Everything we threw at it it was able to cope with and the customisation features give customers a sense that they are dealing with you and not a generic piece of software when making an online booking or receiving a confirmation email. It's obviously been designed with plenty of input from people in our industry and looks good so my team WANT to use it.
Revelation Pets has not only made our business more professional, but has increased our productivity. We have fewer phone calls to answer - not only for bookings but also for information that is now emailed to the customer after they book. I love that I can take bookings or view information on anything with a browser including my phone and it looks great and is easy to use on that too.
To back up their great product, the customer support is awesome. These guys really listen to what their customers want and act quickly. I have made several suggestions for changes I'd like to see and usually within 24 hours (usually less) I have a response and then shortly after that a notification that the change has been made complete with instructions.

Pros

Feature rich
Great UI
Customisable
Web based - always up to date software and available on any device with a browser
Scales well to work on mobile phone browsers
No lock in contract
Amazing customer support

Cons

It would be a minor concern if we lost power or internet access at the cattery, but then we have our mobile phones as a back up :-)

Dewald C.

My first experience with such software, and find it incredibly useful .

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

Pros

I like how easy it is to use, straight forward, and not complicated.
Absolutely love the online booking function, and so does my clients.
Love the ease in editing anything.
Like the internal note option.
The system is very easy to make it work for my way of charging and storing information.
Like how I can connect other software like mailchimp to revelationpets.
Revelationpets support is awesome, friendly and incredibly responsive.
Love that it is mobile phone friendly.

Cons

That my clients can't pay boarding in advance as a package deal.
Wish the reports could show what each client have spent in total.
Wish reports were a bit more organised.
As we charge daycare by the hour, wish it tallied the cost by the time in and time out.
Wish 90/180/365 unlimited day daycare packages was an option in credit packages were available.
Would love a 'happy birthday' automated email to become available.

Janelle P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use, loaded with features. Sweet relief that I have finally found "the one".

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Confidence in moving forward with a system that we know will more than adequately support our upcoming new business.

Pros

This system is amazing already after a day of trialing it for our upcoming new business we are sold. We are opening a cat exclusive hotel this year. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and watched my previous employer develop an operating system for her cattery, I now view decent software as essential in this business since seeing what it can do for freeing up time and appearing professional to clients. We decided we wanted a system that was easy to navigate, and that allowed an online booking and payment portal from the get go. During our market research a third of respondents said they wanted to book and pay online, so it is important we deliver, as this may mean the difference between gaining a new customer or them going elsewhere. The review platform and Facebook booking widget are just amazing additions we were not expecting to find. Also the manner in how you can tailor everything word wise, is awesome. I have trialed a few kennel software systems and this is by far the best I've seen. Glad to be here. We expect to be clients for a long time.

Russell R.

LOVE this Software!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

It's simple to setup, and even easier to use. Loaded with functions, and the team are constantly looking to update and improve it. Personally, the tracking of dogs in/out and having a simple calendar function that syncs with mine, rocks my world. It makes the whole operation look and feel more professional.

Cons

Not a lot to be honest. Each user could no doubt highlight 1 or 2 things they would like to see included in the software which are personal to themselves, or their own business - which may not be useful to anyone else per say!

Gabriela P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

I love Revelation Pets!

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

I love Revelation Pets! It is a very complete booking system, for all pet related services.
I especially love the fact that the Revelation Pets team is constantly working on improving it and listen to their clients request to adapt as much as possible to their needs.
The customer service is amazing, super responsive and friendly.

Pros

The Customer Support is really quick and helpful

Cons

Nothing springs to mind as they try their best

Lisa H.

customer support is excellent. Software is really good but not perfect.

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

It's a path to keeping my business organized

Pros

I like the customer service and cost the most. Your support team has been helpful, quick in response and nice even when we have silly questions.

Cons

It doesn't do everything I need it too. There are a few more functions I wish it had.

It was hard to learn, I dont think it is intuitive. I still have trouble navigating it.

I often think I'm adding information in the correct place and then I loose the screen.

Teresa H.

Professional, easy to use software - I don't know how we'd manage without it.

Reviewed on 2017/07/19

Pros

Love the calendar feature where you can see all your bookings at a glance and simply slide them about to juggle bookings to different suites.
And the support has been fab - most sensible change suggestions seem to be implemented and very quickly.

Cons

I would like more reporting (e.g. occupancy) and it would be great if it could cover more finance functionality (expenses as well as customer payments)

Gonzalo E.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

The best kennel administration software

Reviewed on 2018/11/26

Almost all our administration issues in one place

Pros

All. Is really fantastic and easy to use

Cons

It has some detail to improve but they are making improvements all the time

Susan B.

At long last!

Reviewed on 2014/05/14

literally been search for over 2 years for a online booking system. Revelation pets it it! What struck me first was the "feel" of it. Easy to read, not cluttered. I am in Florida and 90% of my customers are elderly. Though they are working the internet well, I needed something easy for them. This couldn't be easier.

I have tried every program out there, both for pets and and humans. Not one single one would work. The ones that were for pets want 5% of all my bookings price! Since I do boarding that would be a fortune! They mainly bring you customers. I didn't need that, just needed my excisting to be able to book online. The others wouldn't work because I have split hours. Revelation pets is very affordable and split hours isn't an issue.

I also don't have a computer and only use my ipad and smart phone. I love how is comes up on my phone. Very easy to read and use. And when I'm making a booking it doesn't make me get a bunch of info, I don't have time for that!

When I needed help they got back to me ASAP. I look forward to them growing and tweaking some things.

I have almost 4,000 cats in my data base. I am very busy plus work by myself, having people book online is helping greatly. Cuts down on mistakes, not stuck on the phone while with a customer in person, etc. Life for me just got easier! Thank you, Revelation Pets!

Holly L.

Couldn't be without it, we implemented this as soon as we moved into the business and it's...

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

It helps us to run the briskness efficiently and stay on top of bookings and what is going on on a daily basis.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and the fact it works out the bill for you. I also love the reports I can run so I can see occupancy, payments and sales reports at the touch of a button. My customers love that they can book online and we've had lots of positive reviews that this software takes the business into the modern day era.

Cons

It doesn't have an online payment option that works with our card machine provider but it does link up with quick books so I can send an invoice this way which still works out alright. Whenever I have a question the team come back to me immediately so I don't have anything bad to say about Revelation Pets!

Louise W.

Small Animal Boarding - perfect!

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Great and perfect for my business. Great customer service, always available to help and listen with improvements coming in every upgrade Highly recommend

Adaptable to my business
Minimises my admin
Maximises my occunpancy
Great Customer Service

Cons

Its not as easy to use on ipad/phone - could have an improved mobile version

Angela L.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2015/09/14

I inquired about using Revelation Pets before I opened my business. From that day on, the customer service has been impeccable. They are quick to respond to any questions, concerns & emails expressing my love of the software.
I emailed them today to suggest a "Note" option in the calendar. To my pleasant surprise the option is there, I just never realized what it was! This just made my day & my business run even smoother. It's so easy to use & customers find using the Reservation Button on my website easy to use as well.
I love that you can change the color scheme to match your business personality if you want. I love the emails that are sent to my customers. I love that a Review request is also automatically sent to customers.
This truly is a great software & I am very grateful to have found it has met every need I have for my business. I have recommended it to a friend for her business & she is now proudly using it as well. Highly recommend to everyone!

Emmily B.
  • Industry: Insurance

Completely automated our business.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Saved time. Allows us to track bookings so we can make business decisions. Allows customers to book online instead of calling us. It is amazing all around and has automated many of our processes that took hours in the past, such as vaccine and birthday tracking.

Pros

Customer service responds instantly and solves all issues and helps to come up with creative solutions. Love the ease of use and the modern design.

Cons

We do wish it had more POS functionality. Hopefully will be adding Square POS which is a bit stronger than their current Square integration.

Stuart H.

An enjoyable experience compared to other systems we trialled

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

The brilliant layout made using the system very easy an enjoyable. Especially as we are new to the industry. We are hoping to be in our Kennel business this month and Revelation Pets has been stress free in our planning

Cons

We would like an app to be created as we use the system on our IPad and iPhones. Other than that we haven't been using it for to long so we haven't experienced anything we don't like.

Andy D.

Best so far.

Reviewed on 2015/12/01

I am a very technology, simplicity and convenience minded person. Revelation Pets is great for accessibility - I can literally change or make appointments from anywhere with an internet connection, with most any device. I enjoy being able to look at incoming/outgoing appointments before I even get to the office, the online booking options for clients drastically reduces phone calls and employee time spent making simple appointments and the reminder emails have really helped with our no-show rate. This software has proven to be simple enough to be easy to teach and learn but deep enough to keep and access all the information you would want. The customer service is very attentive and motivated to help and the price isn't too bad, either. Strongly recommend.

Moira H.

Perfect Software

Reviewed on 2014/03/28

We're just starting up a business and have various pieces of IT kit that we use for our other projects and wanted a booking system that we could access through PCs, Macs, iPads and iPhones to allow maximum flexibility. Well we found it here with Revelations Pets.

It's a breeze to set up and we can make bookings even when we are away from home and check availability for prospective clients without having to take a number and needing to call back later so it's also great for customer service.

You don't need a degree in computer science to use the system as it is very intuitive and the customisation that you can apply is really fantastic. It records all of the key information about both the pets and their owners including vet and emergency contact details.

Thoroughly recommended.

Becky F.

Great Software for the price!!

Reviewed on 2014/11/06

Attention Fellow Boarding Kennels.....If you want to be cutting edge in today's dog/cat boarding market without breaking the bank then Revelation Pets is the way to go!! It is easy to setup a link on your website & is very user friendly. They have several great tools that you can customize your business rates/invoices so you can easily create a very professional invoice for your customers. Our customers love that they can create a booking request any time day or night, especially when trying to balance their busy lives! The support team members are very quick to respond to any support issues you may have as well! Is it a perfect solution? No, but which software is? I look forward to several enhancements which include a birth date field & additional reporting tools!

Michelle B.

A comprehensive booking system, perfect for my needs.

Reviewed on 2015/07/28

Your site was the third I checked out. The first was easy but had no reports. The second was way too complicated and more for a larger business with staff etc and then I found Revelation pets which was perfect. Dinky dogz is a small affair with up to 30 dogs, a small in house grooming service, no extra staff and we will take a few cats in the future once we have redesigned another building. So you are perfect for our needs and will make a refreshing change from my handwritten diary, my forgetfulness and having what I call " surprise " dogs arriving which are the ones who have booked that I have forgotten to write down. Also the customer service has been fast, helpful and friendly which is a complete bonus for an IT novice such as myself.

Veronica P.

Fun to use and so helpful

Reviewed on 2017/01/21

This software makes it fun to manage our bookings, and see various reports, it's visually appealing, modern and the customer service always answers in a day or a less. Highly recommend