Sleeknote Reviews

Sleeknote

Generate leads and increase sales on your e-commerce site

5/5 (7 reviews)

Our secret weapon

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Pros

Smart triggers is a gamechanger in our industry where we try to target highly qualified prospects and make them move further down the funnel.

Sleeknote allows us to seamlessly create and optimize our lead collection, data enrichment, and lead stages.

Cons

Nothing really other than my own highly unrealistic addons. I'm pushing it to its limit at the moment I'll probably get something to put my finger on in the future :)

Lasse O.

Great piece of software for almost anyone

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

We have used Sleeknotes for several years now, and after I got an introduction to the possibilities of the software by the Sleeknote team we have used it with great results ever since and are going to use it more and more on our website for promoting deals, new items, USP's and much more.
Bottom line: I would recommend this to anyone running a website or webshop primarily for capturing leads but also promoting stuff on the website.

Pros

Very user friendly, and a great team behind it that works their asses off to help us get the best results

Cons

Some minor missing features, but I have spoken with Sleeknote about it, and they are on their way.

Jesper lykke M.

User-friendly and effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

Increasing sales, generating leads

Pros

User-friendly tool that are easy to use and very effective at generating leads and increasing sales

Cons

There isn't a lot of options for the product, but it is nice that this won't bloat the code and increase load time

Good tool

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

- Easy to setup and use
- Smooth integration on your website

Cons

It is a really good tool for what it does.

Thomas H.

Extraordinary software experience

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

Sleeknote is very user friendly. It has a broad appeal, which means that it is a great tool for all businesses no matter the size or level of ambition. You simply adjust your sleeknotes to your specific needs and requirements. Even a small business with limited IT skills could easily implement Sleeknote, which they wouldn't be able to with a WordPress plugin for example.

Whenever I contact you, I get the feeling that you are ready to help me. You have short response time and outstanding service.

Mike S.

Excellent Software (but expensive)

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

The ability to customize these conversion boxes is amazing. Goes way beyond just capturing email addresses. And all templates are already beautiful.

Cons

The software is quite expensive compared to competitors in the industry. They have a pricing model that charges you as you pass different thresholds for sessions. So if you're getting a lot of traffic you'll have a big monthly bill.

Erlend V.

Excellent software, easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

This is an excellent piece of software if you want something that is easy to setup, easy to use, doesnt empty you bank account and does a great job getting customers to sign up for your mailing list.