Showing 20 reviews of 10

Smarty

All-in-one business automation for entrepreneurs

Showing 20 reviews of 10
Samir Y.
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Apps looks awesome and design should get better

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

I can complete all my accounting tasks via Smarty easily. I am using CRM also and looks awesome

Cons

Sometimes I feel like, clicks to complete task takes forever. They could better job with that.

Freya B.

A Great Tool for Managing Your Business

Reviewed on 2017/01/14

Smarty software is excellent looking, has great analytics, is very reasonable, is easy to set up and manage. We have been using Smarty for several months now and we were impressed.

Pros

simple use, reasonable, targeted analytics

Cons

There is nothing I dislike. The software is easy to use.

Response from Smarty Software

Many thanks!

Anna maria B.

Great software for all business overview in one place

Reviewed on 2016/09/06

I love the product, fairly easy to use. I was already pretty fluent after two short training sessions. My favourite part is to have control over all aspects of my business, that is to see sales opportunities, all leads, active landing pages and financial overview. I have been using it for a few months now, can't really fault it.

Pros

lead profile in CRM as I have overview of all client interaction from recent sales, outstanding invoices, notes, campaign overview and any interactions.

Cons

SEO Analytics, quite similar to Google Analytics

Response from Smarty Software

Thanks Anna for taking time and submitting review. Feel free to get in touch with us if you have some improvement suggestions or ideas of new features.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Easy to use software

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

I found the software very easy to use, with comprehensive functionality needed for my business. I enjoyed the project management part and found KPI very useful for my business. Finding businesses near my location is a wonderful feature.

Pros

All functions under one roof , fair price, having a good control of important aspects of business

Cons

More businesses in business near me

Response from Smarty Software

Thanks for your feedback, we work hard behind the scenes to make Smarty best small business software out there. Thank you for being part of the journey!

Ethan S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Incredibly easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I have been using Smarty for over 6 months mainly for PA, landing pages and campaigns. It really useful and handy. with Smarty, we have saved lots of time in some time-consuming process

Response from Smarty Software

We look forward to working with you more!

Ewa D.
  • Industry: Accounting

Easy & professional accounting software, clients and accountants love it!

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

Software is easy to use and extremely reliable. Our clients love real-time dashboard where they how see how the business is doing, automated invoice system with customisable design of the invoice, handy financial reports and analysis. Smarty Accounting gives option to connect to your Accountant. Smarty helps us to be more efficient in the way we work and the accountancy services we can offer our clients. I would recommend this software without any hesitation.

Smarty PA - helped us with management of deadlines, it gives comprehensive set of alerts that are automated to a customer's profile, to manage all critical dates & deadlines. It allows to assign tasks to employees and keep track of timing.

Pros

Best Features of Smarty Accounting Software:
- Cost-effective and easy to implement,
- At-a-glance dashboard with graphs and performance analysis;
- Financial reporting with quick links to original transactions, all reports and data can be exported as a PDF file, CSV or an Excel spreadsheet.
- Perfect cloud-based solutions, you can upload and store all invoices and receipts and go paperless
- Beyond basic functionality, Smarty accounting offer additional features to give users more power, flexibility and customization including customisable invoices and customisable chart of accounts;
- Automated invoice reminders (our clients love it)
- Fixed assets management
- Smarty accounting is closely integrated with other key Smarty software solutions including CRM, leads management
- Fixed asset depreciation schedules;
- Automated inventory;

Cons

Implementation - you will probably need small initial help setting up an accounts to have it fully automated but it could be obtained from your accountant or the system provider, and there is extensive help & guidance available

Response from Smarty Software

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you like Smarty and so are your clients. Hope we can continue delivering great service for you.

Robert G.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I've had a good experience with Smarty over the past 6 months. They continue to improve and grow their services and it has been flexible enough as a platform for our organizational needs.

Response from Smarty Software

Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Peter D.

All-in-one software for small businesses

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

Smarty is an easy to use solution to your company's marketing, sales, accounting and support efforts. There is opportunity to configure and customize as much as you needed to make it work for your specific business model. It is an excellent software to small businesses.

Response from Smarty Software

Thanks for your feedback! We will do our best to make sure our customer service is always ready to help.

Catharina W.

Great CRM and Email Campaigns

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

Pretty good experience so far, I have been using Smarty for over 6 months mainly for CRM, sales opportunities, landing pages and campaigns but also for tasks and deadline management. It really helps with number of problems startups facing such as lead generation or appointment setting and payment chasing..

Pros

Love autoresponders which are easy to use, send messages to my clients, create newsletters. You can easily issue estimates for your clients, monitor sale and chase payments. You can also add unlimited users which is very handy to give access to all your staff and consultants.

Cons

I would like to see more detailed reports

Response from Smarty Software

We are always extremely happy to hear our clients like the product. Thank you for being part of our journey!

David E.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It's awesome!

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

Pros

Great for small businesses and start-ups.

Cons

Does not have dark mode or any additional themes.

Response from Smarty Software

Thank you for the review!