Versum

Web-based beauty salon software for SMBs

5 /5 (159 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Nikola B.

Amazing company and software

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company for a LONG time! The attention to detail and attention to your customer is unreal, the offers I got and the genuineness were by far the best, I’m loving this companies ethics and the way they treat their customers 😍 I was dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I couldn’t not be happier!! He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you!

Pros

I love the monthly view, that was very important to me, birthday messages this is the only software where this is available in this way! And I’ve tried MANY. I like the side by side view and all the different views You can choose, all client info in one place, I like the way you can see the past appointments, this is all just the phone app, I use this the most, but otherwise all the add ins are so amazing like the loyalty program! Spot onnn! Haven’t seen a software with this yet, the marketing is easy to use and set up, little things like being able to have your text sent with your name as the number, love how to gift cards work, its all super amazing and super easy as well, I’m yet to explore and play around but I’m LOVING it so far !

Cons

I think the only thing I’d like is more features in the phone app that are on the desktop version that’s it!

Ruth M.

Try Versum

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

customisable marketing tools, loyalty scheme, rosters, management tools inventory, online software so everything is available on every devise.

Pros

So easy to use and very financially competitive
great marketing features and up to date processes that suit our brand

Cons

Based in Europe so the support is not available throughout the working Australian day. responses are very quick considering. Plus there is a comprehensive support guide with nearly everything addressed.

Agnieszka K.

Brilliant application

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Pros

Very clear and easy to use. Everything what you need to run a business.

Cons

That there was a lack of features on the mobile app

Beata T.

Versum- nice and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Pros

I love Versum because I nice and easy to use. I do like the fact my customers don't have to download any application, to book the appointment, they just simply log in to my booking page, at the same time we collect information needed for marketing, like email address or phone number.
I did link my PayPal account, so my customer will pay deposit before booking appointment, where some others software not allowed this.
Versum has fantastic customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- one of the adviser, assist me with all set up, I had a 2 phone call meetings with him. On first one He explain how everything works, give me some homework to do like update my calendar, enter details of all my customers to the system etc, on second appoitment my booking website go live.

Cons

So far, so good....I can't find any Cons ;)

Nicola S.

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been...

Reviewed on 2017/05/27

It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print!
Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line!
Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

Pros

the software is user friendly and simple to view. the information collated is contusive with salon life and has given me a better understanding of our figures within the business, this is available at the touch of a button.
The staff have been available to answer any query's I may have had with a prompt return email. Nothing is too much trouble and we are not made to feel silly for our questions.
On initially taking on Versum we were given a full Lesson with a member of staff to show us the full workings of the system.
There is no costs incurred for hardwear as we could use our own computer where as with other companies there would of been initial costs.

Elena G.
  • Industry: Banking

Excellent Salon Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

Excellent experience. The interface seemed to me a bit too poor at first glance but I got used to it very quickly. Functionality is perfect. I love the freedom in creating own labels for the appointments.
The customer support can not be praised too much. Excellent communication.

Pros

Functionality
User-friendly interface
Accessibility

Cons

Confusing location of some of the features

Charleen G.

Versum brillant

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

No-shows

Pros

Love the booking system for me the SMS reminders is such an asset to the business . Alot less no-show and last minute cancellations

Cons

Online consultations for our services . If we could send them out via link and save on the there profile to save time in the salon

Artur Z.

Versum and everything is so easy now :)

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

I'm so happy for the new experience with versum!!!!!
Now I have time for my people:)before versum I need extra one person for help in office.Versum gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare.
before customers list was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite is the inventory and service. Thank you very much guys great job!!! Ws Academy Hairdresser salon Belfast

Pros

Versum company gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare.
before we have customers list that was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite allis the appointment book,inventory,services ,statistics ,allowed I loved.

Denise J.

Totally love this software. We have been using Versum for a couple of months now and it's...

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers every aspect of our business. Clients love the appointment reminder and online booking feature.
Versum is a one stop solution for managing your salon and the price is very reasonable.

Cons

Would love to be able to link Versum reviews to my google business account. Or even to add a link to google.

Simon B.

Easy to use easy to recommend to other businesses always ready to educate new staff members....

Reviewed on 2017/07/21

Pros

Knowing that if I do make a mistake the salon isn't going to self destruct in 10 seconds ! And the team at Versum are always at hand.

Cons

Ah I see what you are doing here throwing in a trick Question to put me off my flawless review of Versum, won't work I have no least thank you very much.

Sandy W.

Great online booking tool. Easy to use. Good value for money.

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

Pros

Versum has excellent and versatile functionality but is simple to use. It is excellent value for money and the support staff were really fantastic in helping us to get set up and switch over from our previous system. It allows us to keep track of all of our bookings and income. Customers can book and also pay online if they wish to and it has really streamlined our booking process. I can't recommend this software highly enough.

Cons

So far, we haven't really found a downside to this software. We are relatively new to using it but so far it has met or exceeded the expectations of what we require.

Brynn E.

A gem in Salon software

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Amazing! Wish I’d discovered this System years ago. I’ve moved from salon Iris and this is 2/3 cheaper and 110% easy, reliable and transferring was quick and easy.

Pros

Really amazed at the ease of use and the cost! By using Versum im saving 2/3 of what I was paying before. I’ve used a few systems and by far this is the easiest to use. My staff find it easy and helpful, saving the salon even more money!! Also there’s no hidden costs

Cons

Honestly can’t think of any. Versum was there at the end of the phone to deal with ny questions

Aline A.

We are very happy to have Versum for our business !

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

What I like the most about Versum is having an organized agenda,time saved,easy to manage both parts( administrator/employees/clients)
that is so helpful for us that the customers can book anytime they want and that the Versum system send before an appointment a sms reminder.
Really recommended for similar businesses where you need to schedule appointments!
Is just perfect !
Customer service and Versum Support very friendly,promptly and professional .

Cons

Just till today I don't have no issues to reclaim

Sarah D.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

It really helps us schedule our appointments easily and the system is very well thought out and excellent value. Customer service has been professional but not pushy and that has made the experience so easy.

Cons

Ideally the app calendar would be easier to view and have a weekly view option. A faster load time of the days as you scroll would be a big help.

Dominika S.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Domela

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

I don’t have to send remaind messages any more. That system doesn it by myself.

Pros

I couldn’t believe in that how useful might be this software 😊 totally I love it. Already I forgot what does it mean-booking. My client are doing that by them self’s
-self booking
-remains message
-invoices

Cons

-Mobile app (Suppose to be more clear)

Phoebe M.

Super software and amazing support talked me through everything

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

easy to use and also reports do everything for you for tax/vat, the support team is amazing they spent 2 hours on the phone with me setting up everything and are very quick to respond to emails

Cons

there is no option space between development time of colours but i know they are working on this and that is only a small error everything else is perfect

Joanne S.

It was pretty easy to set up and get going. The staff are very helpful.

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

being more organised and professional with my clients

Pros

It is very easy to navigate through, even though over the phone training is provided, its also easy to figure a lot of things out yourself.

Cons

I wish there were more colour options for the calendar :) apart from that everything has been fine with the software

Gillian S.

Awesome love love it made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 2017/10/02

The benefits I have got is more family time I don't need to reply to clients on my days off. And clients are really enjoying it. They find it so way to use

Pros

Everything. The lady who has done my training was so helpful and there factor night to help me. She made the training look so easy to use can't thank her enough

Angelika S.

Perfect!

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Double bookings are not happening anymore everything is showing up in program, no more confusion. No shows are down to minimum cause of payments while booking.

Pros

Conduct business was never that easy. it's a pleasure to work with.

Cons

I like everything about this program, my employees also. Very clearly organized.

Sadia M.

Amazing and excellent

Reviewed on 2018/01/05

Pros

It is user friendly, very efficient, increase the sales, makes the customer happy, 24/7 availability for customers.

Cons

Not having the option to download the customers data in excel file. There must be a direct option while clicking a customer record to send sms or email.

Monika Z.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Perfect help for Small and big bussiness! Highly recommend

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Saving time !

Pros

It is very easy to use. The best is the record of clients which you can see and check at any time.

Cons

It will be good if it will work as an app on the phone because sometimes it's slowly. Otherwise I like most of things in this software.

Kristine V.

Reviewed on 2017/05/03

Pros

I like it that customers gets a notification by sms for appointment confirmation and for reminder before the appointment.

Cons

It would be nice if you can change it into the language I need. Also maybe have the option for different colors for different services

Isara M.

Its a very simple system that does what it is supposed to do

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

The software is intuitive its fairly easy to work out what everything does. So far anything I have wanted to do has been possible

Cons

Its a shame its not got an APP to use on an IPAD or IPHONE. Confusingly a VERSUM App exists for another spa product

Malgorzata W.

Best customer service ever

Reviewed on 2018/03/20

Pros

Make my life easier , don't need to remember to send text messages to customer, system is doing everything

Cons

One thing is deposit option not available , would be great to make it that option

Kinga J.

very happy and I highly recommend it

Reviewed on 2018/04/15

I have not noticed any faults or inconveniences so far.

Pros

The best program to run the salon, in the first week of use I raised the turnover by 30%, irreplaceable and easy to use, works on several devices at the same time