Visme

Write a Review!
The all-in-one online presentation, infographic tool

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Death by power point be gone

Reviewed on 2022/02/11

Pros

It has tons of features and object galleries. This is one of the most robust and at the same time easy to use software to create visual information for work or education.

Cons

Some of the objects are not as straightforward to change. There is a learning curve you have to take in order to get the most out of visme.

Beautiful.ai

Reasons for Switching to Visme

It has a more comprehensive library of objects and things you can do with it.
Lauren

Visme for Presentations

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

Very positive, once we started using Visme we've found multiple ways to use it and benefit our company. They are constantly adding new products.

Pros

The ease of use, the availability of graphics and easy to modify templates save me time and effort while allowing me to create engaging and aesthetic presentations, flyers, and infographics.

Cons

There are sometimes bugs in the system but this seems to resolve within 24 hours.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Promise, Disappointing Execution: Buyer Beware

Reviewed on 2023/06/13

This experience left us genuinely concerned about Visme's misrepresentation of their system's capabilities and their lack of willingness to provide a reasonable refund when their software failed to work as advertised, despite our best efforts.While Visme may have garnered positive reviews from other users, my own experience was far from pleasant. The lack of functionality, the unsatisfactory support, and the strict enforcement of a no-refund policy left a sour taste in my mouth. I urge potential buyers to approach with caution, as the system's capabilities may not live up to the enticing promises made by Visme's marketing materials.

Pros

I recently had the opportunity to try out Visme, a software that promised to simplify my marketing efforts with its turnkey approach and compelling features in the Pro package. Initially, I was enticed by the great marketing and the impressive array of tools, such as the 'Brand Kit,' video and GIF creation, and a wide selection of templates for infographics, brochures, presentations, and more.The software did an excellent job of showcasing branded templates being effortlessly created, and the variety of templates available seemed endless. This gave me high hopes for the Pro package, as it appeared to be well worth the investment.

Cons

my enthusiasm quickly turned into great disappointment after I purchased the non-refundable Pro package. To my surprise, it was essentially identical to the free version, with the all-important 'Brand Kit' section non-functional. Despite being advertised as a feature of the Pro package, it simply did not work as expected.In an attempt to resolve the issue, I reached out to the support team. Their initial suggestion was to log out, clear my cache, and try using multiple browsers, including Chrome. Oddly enough, Chrome was already my preferred browser, so this advice seemed redundant.When the issue persisted, I informed support that the branded templates were not being generated, even though they had already been created during the conversion to the Pro account. Their response was unexpected: I was informed that the templates could only be generated by running an automatic branding tool based on a website URL. We followed this process, but Visme only correctly identified our logo while getting the brand colors and fonts completely wrong. Despite this incorrect information, the branded templates still failed to populate.Frustratingly, after spending two hours troubleshooting in Visme, it became apparent that the Pro account, for which we had prepaid for a year, simply did not work. Upon requesting a refund, we were met with a disappointing response: there were no refunds, regardless of the software's functionality or lack thereof.

Venngage, Canva and Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Claimed features, functionality, and pricing value that did not end up being experienced.
Georgios
  • Industry: Maritime
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Visme is a very useful tool

Reviewed on 2024/02/15

Visme is a very useful program I suggest it for sure as an alternative and if you want to try something different by using the ''big name'' programs.
It take a little time for me to learn all the features of this program but since then I'm very satisfied.
I can complete several tasks with very big success.

Pros

It is very useful for presentations.
Have a big library and you can customize many features as you like.
If you don't have any designs and templates you can find it here.

Cons

Is not a very friendly for use program.
Have unique designs to make your projects but comparing to other programs is a little bit poor the library.

Jessica
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Visme has revolutionized our client deliverables.

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

Visme is easy to use and affordable. It has definitely upped our game!

Visme is easy to use and affordable. It has definitely upped our game!

Pros

As an engineering firm many of our standard templates are black and white report documents. Utilizing Visme allows my team and I to create visually appealing, easy to read studies, plans, and proposal materials.

Cons

There is not much that I don't like about Visme.

Abdellatif

Not the best

Reviewed on 2021/11/23

I will probabky stop using this solution soon

I will probabky stop using this solution soon

Pros

The export to PPTX but it was disabled and this is frustrationg

Cons

Very bad support
the team is arrogant
sometimes they don't answer

VistaCreate and InVideo

Reasons for Switching to Visme

It was a Mistake because at there launch this solution seems be good but not anymore now
Flavian
  • Industry: Media Production

Powerful comprehensive design and communication tool

Reviewed on 2024/05/30

Pros

I really like their templates which are accompanied by well written how to articles explaining the use case for a template. I like that the tool can be used for many different use cases like presentation, sales, social media, learning, courses, etc. I like that the company is constantly innovating and adding new feature like AI integration.

Cons

The only thing I don't like that not enough people are familar with the tool and it is challenging to get new people to want to use it. I think Visme could improve their video library like other competitors as things move more toward video.

Meagan
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Content Creation!

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

Overall, Visme is a wonderful tool that I rely on as a digital marketing manager. Using this for presentations and other marketing assets ensures that we produce high quality, professional marketing assets efficiently.

Pros

Visme is an amazing tool for content creation! As the digital marketing manager of growing company, having amazing templates and great stock photos and videos is absolutely essential. The high quality of the assets and templates saves me time and improves the quality of the content that we have to produce!

Cons

Editing is a bit trickier in Visme compared to Canva, which has a lot of AI capabilities that are very easy to use. I find myself editing in Canva and then uploading in Visme to use the better templates, stock photos, and other assets.

Kevin

Visme Review

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

Pros

- Ease of use
- Simple to share
- Multiple ways to share
- Data Analytics

Cons

- Interface can be wonky at time, but Customer Support is very good
- A notice oof upcoming changes would be nice to see before they are implimented

Wendy

Visme Review

Reviewed on 2024/05/23

Pros

It looks nice to present to a client. we received positive feedback from our clients on how it look

Cons

whoever creates the file can only delete it

Fidelis
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Heartwarming deals with Visme. Recommended.

Reviewed on 2023/10/22

This is the best when creating presentations, because it is quite easy to use and it gives us control to customize their tools.It is good for content creation because of its phenomenal features.

Pros

This transforms the normal way of creating presentations into something great.We can share our stories and translate that boring information to something interesting.You can publish online or download for offline use.

Cons

Everything about this software is very good.No cons.

Nelson

Easily create eye catching content

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

I've used Visme in four different businesses at this point and have recommended the product to countless others. As someone who has zero marketing experience, I feel as if it gives me the opportunity to talk about our offering in ways that would normally require a graphic design professional. Having at least one license for your business or organization is a no brainer.

Pros

I was able to create content for our business within minutes of using Visme. Great for any business that is trying to tell a story about their product or services.

Cons

I'd like to see more of the animated icons, I think that's a game changer for folks who incorporate video/gifs in their social media strategy.

Toonly

Reasons for Choosing Visme

Intuitiveness.

Prezi

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Felt as if it gave me the most bang for my buck.
Joshua
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

A Fresh Take on Presentation in Education

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

Visme is a great product that I will continue to use in my classrooms!

Visme is a great product that I will continue to use in my classrooms!

Pros

I love that the features of Visme are crisp and clear and provide a welcome alternative to other presentation software choices. My students love the way the screen looks and notice the difference from other platforms used by other instructors.

Cons

At times it can become frustrating that formatting within text boxes is altered unexpectantly.

Patricia

Using Visme for Online Instruction

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

I use Visme for creating instructional materials intended to engage students and motivate learning. I have created 24 class slide shows and 20 infographics over the last year and a half.

Pros

Visme provides a wide variety of capabilities that allow designers to make infographics and slide shows visually enticing as well as informative and concise. I enjoyed learning how to use graphics, fonts, color, music, and animation to bring my class preparations to life online.

Cons

It takes a while to learn how to use the many features of Visme. In fact, I feel as if I am still learning even after a year and a half. That said, even when I first started using Visme and was rather novice, I was still able to create presentations that were visually compelling.

Reasons for Switching to Visme

I was drawn to Visme by its wide variety of document styles, plethora of graphics capabilities, and simple pricing structure.
Carolyn
  • Industry: Utilities

Love Visme

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Again, I'm not a graphic designer, but it makes me look like one. I've been able to create graphics, presentations and social media posts that look professional and are clear and easy to understand.

Pros

It is so user-friendly! I'm not a graphic designer but it makes me look like I am!

Cons

I found creating tables and charts to be very cumbersome but talked with a Visme team member and they were able to walk me through linking Google docs.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Visme

Ease of use, mainly, but you can't beat the pricing!
Ametra
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Tried Something New and Enjoyed It

Reviewed on 2020/04/11

The learning curve for Visme is very simple, especially because of all the helpful tutorial videos on the site. Just looking at Visme itself might seem intimidating for some, but those tutorials did a remarkable job of making me feel at ease and making me want to dive right in. From a business standpoint, Visme is great.

Pros

The first thing that impressed me was the ease of use with Visme, and I was hooked right away on the video tutorials, which are short and to the point. With as busy as I have been and continue to be, I really don’t have the time or attention span to watch long videos. Just get me in and let me tinker.

The library of templates is vast from quizzes to marketing plans and presentations. All of those, and more, combine to go a long way toward supplementing a business of any size, including those run by people like me who are their own Marketing and Networking departments. There is much more to Visme than assistance in the creation of ads. You can make graphs and charts, printables such as flyers, and you can publish survey results – for those of you who like that sort of thing.

The layout is very clean, catches the eye, and I didn’t get fatigued by going through pages of what’s available. I enjoyed looking around and tinkering with Visme a lot.

Cons

While this isn't necessarily a bad thing, I do feel that Visme is very business-oriented and maybe doesn't have the flexibility to just be creative for fun projects. I felt much like Visme is perfect for presentations, portfolios and the like. If I want to put that business foot forward, Visme is it. But, if I want to relax and be silly, making something fun...I wasn't so sure.

Susan
Susan

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good.
It's SO...

It's SO SIMPLE!!

Pros

I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme.
You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes.
If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like, except I wish we could store more projects. 15 isn't enough.
I would also like to download my own fonts in the standard package, I think that's important for all levels. You can't do branding without consistent fonts. Maybe allowing up to 5 fonts for the standard package? That's all I really need.

Mohamed
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The best platform to prepare fully detailed presentations without any complications

Reviewed on 2023/02/13

With Visme, I was able to develop the presentations that I prepared, and I have additional tools that helped me display all the information in an organized manner. It is also great that all the presentations are stored on the cloud, so that I can return to them at any time and make the appropriate updates with ease.

Pros

I love using Visme to prepare presentations and design posters, as it provides many beautiful and innovative ready-made templates that can be easily customized, and formatting slide components such as text boxes and their contents, adding images and shapes, and adjusting their sizes and colors is very simple. I also like that I can easily add tables within the slides, and I can add graphs and show them all in great detail. I also enjoy the show time setting and autoplay options, as they allow me to adjust the slideshow to match the time it takes to actually explain it.

Cons

I had no problems with Visme; all the tools are easy to use, the ready-made templates are unique, and it's great that they are constantly updating them, and there are many educational materials to help with creativity.

Cassandra
Cassandra
  • Industry: Design

Visme: The Easy Way to Create Professional-Looking Designs

Reviewed on 2023/04/12

As a user, I can confidently say that Visme is an excellent tool for creating engaging and informative visuals. I love that it's so easy to use, even for someone with no design experience. The templates are great, and the drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize them to match my needs. I also appreciate the wide range of features, including charts, graphs, and other visuals that can be used to present data in a clear and concise way. Overall, I'm very happy with Visme and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, user-friendly tool to create visuals.

Pros

I love using Visme because it's an easy-to-use, versatile tool that can help me create professional-looking visuals for a variety of purposes. Visme offers a wide range of features, including templates, charts, graphs, and other visuals that can be used to present data in a clear and concise way. I can also add images, videos, and text to my visuals to make them more engaging.

Cons

I have been using Visme for a few months now and I have not found anything I didn't like about it. It is a very user-friendly tool that allows me to create professional-looking visuals without any design experience. I would highly recommend Visme to anyone looking for a powerful and easy-to-use tool to create visuals.

• Used for 6-12 months

Create your Presentation with a modern touch with Visme

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

My overall experience with Visme was great. I was fascinated by how good the presentation templates look and how well presentations can be designed with the use of this tool. However, as I used the free version I was not able to get my presentations as .ppt files which was slightly inconvenient to me.

Pros

Visme is a web-based Presentation and Infographic tool. What I liked the most is that Visme has some great looking, modern templates that can be used to create amazing presentations. This vast template library makes the process of making a slideshow very interesting rather than making one with a conventional tool like Google Slides or Microsoft PowerPoint. The modern look on these templates is fascinating. Moreover, there are a lot of icons, shapes and logos to be chosen to include in your presentation. Furthermore, smooth and modern animations can also be included in the presentation.

Cons

There are few cons in this tool as well. The free version gives only a small amount of icons, shapes and templates to be used in your presentations. Also, the free version doesn't allow the user to download a presentation in PDF format or .ppt format. Free version only allows the users to download the presentation as a bunch of JPEG files which is a huge drawback (not applicable for Premium/paid version). So in free version, if you want all the fancy animations and effects to be on your presentation you should connect to the internet and present the slideshow via the website.

Andrew
  • Industry: Insurance

Great Software for building infographics

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I used Visme to build my online portfolio of infographics to assist me during the interview process while i searched for a new role

Visme was great and helped me land a new Director of Communications role at a company that needs more visual communications. I will be recommending that my new employees get up to speed and use visme.

Pros

I found the software intuitive and feature rich. I was able to easily import individual elements I had created in illustrator and have them appear and get arranged exactly as I had imagined.

The templates provided are strong as well and I could easily apply my own branding.

I also found it very easy to make them interactive.

Cons

I think that the presentation builder (ie slide shows) could allow more flexibility. right now, you need to create individual duplicated slides with an element or 2 added or removed to simulate a slide

John
  • Industry: Government Administration

High hopes shattered

Reviewed on 2023/05/01

Pros

The initial offering looked good but in use it is terrible.

Cons

High hopes shattered. I was really excited to use this tool and even got my agency to purchase multiple licenses. I have, however, been really disappointed with Visme's software and the customer service in my attempts to have it corrected.We have had weird experiences like buttons not working, so you have to refresh constantly, backgrounds disappearing, video not working, and animations totally breaking. I have submitted tickets for this and reached out in chat, each time without resolution. Even when we initially set up our accounts with Visme assisting, they gave us the incorrect configuration, and we had to redo it a month later.

Xorla

Very capable graphics creation tool

Reviewed on 2021/09/23

Visme has been a constant in all of our marketing campaigns since we discovered it. It has been especially useful for creating captivating content and data outputs for our presentations. And about 40% of all the content we used while developing our new website was created with Visme -- and that has been one of the most useful things about Visme, it's versatility.

Pros

Visme is packed with an extremely useful library with a ton of amazing stock content and templates that I easily adapt for most of my projects. Also, the UI is very user-friendly, not requiring too much time for first-time users to know their way around and become comfortable with the features.

Cons

There should be more flexibility in altering and modifying the shapes and sizes of objects without needing to always work within preset aspect ratios.

Stephanie
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

love, Love, LOVE me some Visme!

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

The ease of creating great looking interactive infographics just blew me away. I was always intimidated by creating infographics, but was able to whip up an html5 version lickety split, first try.

Their library is expansive. A vast amount of great templates which they seem to update pretty frequently. When you create a new project you can choose between:
Presentations - Choose between Classic (400 + slide templates) or Modern (400+ slide templates)
Infographics - Where you can search hundreds of templates by keywords to find the perfect, completely customizable template
Reports & Ebooks - Includes Surveys and Charts subcategories
Printables - Choose Posters, Flyers (8.5"x11" and 5"x7"), Menus, Invitations, Postcards, Business Cards
Web Graphics - Sizes range from standard, wide, tall, medium rectangles, leaderboards, and email headers
Social Graphics - For all the main social media platforms organized by headers, posts, regular graphics, channel art, and covers
Custom Size - Where you create your own graphic based on width and height of your choice

Cons

I don't think they have a version available for tablets and smartphones yet. I would LOVE to be able to use this on my tablet to create graphics on the fly!

Sometimes the template choices can be overwhelming. But, I can safely say that I'd rather have too many choices than not enough!

Jay
  • Used for 1+ year

Cheapest way to make an attractive presentation

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

I use Visme for a month or two at a time and cancel the subscription when I'm not actively using it. The price lack of crazy longterm subscriptions are what keeps me coming back.

Pros

First and foremost, the Visme is a very affordable option to making presentations that look fantastic. There are plenty of customization options and applying a theme to use across your deck is much easier than it is in other more expensive pieces of software.

Cons

When a project gets on the larger side, the software has a hard time handling it and sometimes will change colors on a chart or move an image ever so slightly.