Visme

The all-in-one online presentation, infographic tool

Nelson G.

Easily create eye catching content

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

I've used Visme in four different businesses at this point and have recommended the product to countless others. As someone who has zero marketing experience, I feel as if it gives me the opportunity to talk about our offering in ways that would normally require a graphic design professional. Having at least one license for your business or organization is a no brainer.

Pros

I was able to create content for our business within minutes of using Visme. Great for any business that is trying to tell a story about their product or services.

Cons

I'd like to see more of the animated icons, I think that's a game changer for folks who incorporate video/gifs in their social media strategy.

Patricia K.

Using Visme for Online Instruction

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

I use Visme for creating instructional materials intended to engage students and motivate learning. I have created 24 class slide shows and 20 infographics over the last year and a half.

Pros

Visme provides a wide variety of capabilities that allow designers to make infographics and slide shows visually enticing as well as informative and concise. I enjoyed learning how to use graphics, fonts, color, music, and animation to bring my class preparations to life online.

Cons

It takes a while to learn how to use the many features of Visme. In fact, I feel as if I am still learning even after a year and a half. That said, even when I first started using Visme and was rather novice, I was still able to create presentations that were visually compelling.

Kim O.

Content Creation, No Graphic Design Experience Needed

Reviewed on 2021/01/12

Overall I have been very pleased and will continue to use it to deliver quality content for my clients.

Pros

As a business owner, Visme has been a wonderful tool for creating content that is professional and engaging without the cost and delays of outsourcing design projects. It is easy to use and learn.

Cons

I have found sometimes it is buggy - slow to load or features do not work at times.

Bradley S.

Visme for Simplicity

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

I have been praising this software since my first use of it. I am a 20+ year industry veteran and familiar with all the usual suspects, it doesn't replace our Adobe Products, but it does work as a fantastic partner or alternative at times for client workflow. It is a great alternative however to Powerpoint and Keynote where you so often end up with version or compatibility issues. Being able to design in one place, alongside the end user and them see it come together and work exactly as they expect is priceless. I love the ability to have everything hosted in the cloud as well as the direct integration of video. The software has a very small learning curve, a experienced designer can be up and running in minutes and an average user in a few hours.

Pros

We love the centralized ability to have everything in the cloud and accessible for our team and clients. For years we do as everyone does and have passed presentations and documents back and forth that were simple and needed minor edits and you would deal with compatibility and version issues. This simplifies this greatly, giving our clients often times a place to dump in content that we can design around or a place where we can be completely creative and they can dive in and review, what they see is what they get and we love that feature.

Cons

The software is new, therefor you can expect some unexpected bugs, things don't show up as expected or the page needs refreshed so it works as expected. Overall, these have been very minor and we see how quickly the visme team is working to improve the product so I see this being less of an issue over time.

Adam G.

Visme- Your Permanent Solution to boring PowerPoint slides

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Overall, it's excellent and easy to use. Some clunkyness that I specified above makes creating a slideshow take a bit of time compared to using software like PowerPoint, but you can't argue with the results. The slides are infinitely better than anything you can do with PowerPoint.

Pros

The crispness and simplicity of the final slides.

Cons

A few tweaks would make this software better. Being able to paste images onto slides would be great. Also, when you want to change text, you can't just highlight all the text and start typing or backspace it and start typing because it will change the font and format. So, I have to highlight all of the text except one letter, and then backspace the last letter once, and then I can type and keep the same formatting. It's pretty aggravating and slows things down. I also don't really like how the default import image drops into the background, so I end up dragging another photo onto the canvas, which I then replace with the image that I want to use. Finally, if I create an infographic within Visme, I don't think there is a way for me to import it into my presentation, which would be really useful.

Tim A.

People love my presentations

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

I feel I am delivering my message much more effectively - and people envy my slides and ask me how I did them.

I enjoy putting presentations together much more

Pros

Let's face it - Powerpoint slides get boring. Even their new auto-design gets tired after a while.

Visme presentations look amazing, and it guides me to be very simple and direct in my messaging. I find it helps me get my message out much more powerfully.

Also - when it comes to infographics - there is no way I would have been able to do these without visme - and they have been very powerful

Cons

It is still an evolving product. Sometimes things haven't worked as smoothly as they might, but they have sorted most of that out. I think the ability to produce graphs is great, but could do with a few more options. On the other hand, by keeping the charting options simple, my charts remain simple and clear.

Nash C.

Look Amazing - in very little time

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Great. Customer service and community efforts are outstanding. They want you to get your moneys worth.

Pros

I am in the business of going big. My skill is making products and services look slick - world class - and Visme let’s me do this fast.

The templates are broad and intuitively set up - as if a business mind is behind their design. When it comes to putting your best foot forward you can’t take a risk with making a first impression - and Visme let’s you enter the party looking your best, and turning every head in the room.

Cons

It’s a bit expensive, I pay far less for a suite of adobe products.

Dalia G.

Visme Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Pros

Templates are great and very good icons and colour options.

Cons

The software can glitch sometimes. Sometimes when you try to paste an item it will not paste directly to where you want it. When I view my projects it shows double the amount for some reason as well. There could also be more shapes.

Great visual storytelling tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

Great experience, completely changed how we report things internally (no more cumbersome PowerPoints or visually unappealing excel graphs).

Pros

Affordable, and premium offers a lot more features, options, and templates. Tons of templates and forms of graphic assets to choose from. Video at the beginning of each new project is easily searchable to learn how to use a new feature, but the tool itself is intuitive. Premium also allows for brand pallets with new default colors and fonts for a unified theme. Great alternative to illustrator for far less money and for users will little design experience. Love the feature to upload excel doc and output is a visually appealing graph or chart that’s customizable.

Cons

Doesn’t allow you to copy and paste things into visme from another tool or document. Would be nice if some of the tools on the toolbar were labeled, it’s odd to locate the duplicate and delete button because it’s not in a easily accessible place. Wish the PowerPoint presentation templates came in a size other than widescreen.

Response from Visme

Thank you for the review and your comments. We will certainly take your recommendations on improvements into consideration.

Matt T.
  • Industry: Publishing

Infographics made easy!

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

It's a great product and well worth the time and money if you want some unique and functional ways to present content to a wide audience.

Pros

The thing I like most about this software is the variety of high quality infographic templates. Infographics are tough to make in general (with gathering content) so the design sometimes gets left aside. Visme gives plenty of opportunities and designs to present your content in unique ways.

Cons

The design software is a bit clunky on the zooming in/out and the use of layers, fine-tuning, and other options. Also, I have all of my projects visible on the main page and it can be hard to find what I'm looking for. I'd like the option to hide all of my designs in a folder once I've finished with them.

Response from Visme

Thank you for your comments Matt. We appreciate your constructive feedback and this helps us to improve the Visme experience.
It would be wonderful if you could provide more details such as a short screenshot and steps to duplicate your zooming issue so we can have our dev team investigate this further for you.

Laura V.

Visme - Positive Experience

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Very positive, easy to use, user friendly, stylish, lots of variety.

Pros

My team has been able to use this platform to revamp our material look, and we truly love it. We were a bit outdated and now we feel proud to show case our information to the public. We utilize this product almost on a daily basis. It's simple to use and learn.

Cons

I wish you could have documents that are compatible with Microsoft so the information can be transferrable.

Melissa D.

Visme amped up my ability to create compelling visual content without a lot of heavy lifting.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Visme brought my ability to create incredible visual content from painstaking to super easy and fun! It helped position me as a credible, high level content creator in multiple forums.

Pros

What I like most about this software is its ease of use and the incredible icon library. The content blocks make it easy to customize content. And there are so many great templates! The customer support is stellar, as well.

Cons

Sometimes, only sometimes, there are some beta-ish issues where you click on something and it acts a little funky.

Jena apgar, W.

It is hard to wrap up all in one review all the aspects I love about Visme.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Branding set for our company and the ability to save color palettes for our clients to create material without constantly referencing their hex codes.

I present Marketing Strategies to clients direct from the platform and can send the client a link to see and print and they don't have to download anything or worry about who is on a Mac vs PC

So many graphics included along with icons. Easy to get whatever format I need including HTML5 which I didn't even know what that was before Visme now I am in love.

Cons

Hard to always grab just the 'item' I want. Tons of great infographic templates...lite on the social templates

Emilio A.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Love the visuals

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

We use Visme to create high-quality pitch decks for our startup, the price is however a bit on the high side for our early-stage company without revenue.

Pros

The quality of the graphics, fonts, and diagrams is one of the highest I have ever seen, the chart options are fantastic.

Cons

It is not as intuitive or easy to use as it should be. Coming from PowerPoint (as likely 99% of the users), I had to lose some time to learn where the things were and how to implement them as I wanted. Even today, I have to ask my team to help me edit a chart, which shouldn't be needed at this stage.

• Industry: Design

Cool Software for Creating Vivid Presentations

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

Pros

With all the different features and options available with Visme, I have been very pleased since I started using this application. Visme has different templates and fonts to choose from and assists you with the creative process. My presentations and info-graphics are always a hit now and are an absolute upgrade over PowerPoint and similar applications.

Cons

I sometimes work on my Smartphone and was disappointed to learn that they don’t have an app for this software. It would be very helpful if they do because I’m sure they will get a lot of users. I am not going to deduct any points for this issue.

Noelia D.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Amazing App for multiple purposes

Reviewed on 2021/01/30

I find this app incredibly useful to use it for tons of different projects levelling up your presentations and social media content. The price is fair for the features, especially if you are a student as they have a special price for you. Give it a try!

Pros

I like the multiple possibilities that this software offers: I have already used it to create dossiers for meetings, banners for websites and different materials for my social media. I like all the ideas that the templates offer and the possibility to edit to adapt them to your needs. Finally, I find very useful all the features that allow creating the perfect images regarding colours, size or position.

Cons

Sometimes I miss some basic icons or the possibility of hand-writing. The other thing I do not like at all is that there is a limited number of projects you are allow creating even you pay.

Alain M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

A great tool, easy to use, lots of excellent templates, improve communication immensely!

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Great templates which greatly improve our communication. Communication is more than content, its mostly the visual appeal which increases immensely the attention, retention of information.
Great tool!

Pros

Templates and individual graphics, stats, objects we can use and adapt easily.
I introduce it to my IMPROVEMENT / DATA team.

Cons

The fact we need a licence in order to share with colleagues.
Also, it would be great if we could "drag and pull" different objects easily form different templates and it would adjust itself to the "space provide". By doing copy and paste, we have lots of formatting to do.

Catalina A.
  • Industry: Program Development

Great product for my presentations

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

It is a great product to do amazing presentations. Cisme upgraded my business.

Pros

It is very friendly to use and has great features.

Cons

It took time to integrate with other products. I wish I could transfer data from one presentation to another.

Recep E.

My honest opinions

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

It saves time because with powerponit i spent too much time design it.

Pros

I like it because there are ready templates which helps me to build presentation easily. And those templates are look good and user friendly.

Cons

There is one thing i really hate about it. I can not able to mix slides. For example i need 1 slide from template A and another slide from template B. I can not use them in one project. There is a way but which is not good. Way is should save any slides as my favorite then i can add it in another project but in this case i could not able to edit it.

Amenah A.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great Improvements

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

Pros

The most pros are the recent improvements which really solved issues made me unable to utilize Visme in the past, such as supporting the right to left languages, enhanced objects shading and adjustment control, and of course presentation mode.
Another good feature of Visme is the variety of ready-to-use sizes and templates which cover the majority usage.

Cons

I do not really have serious cons at the moment as did try it all yet.

Amish D.

MS PowerPoint has been dumped

Phenomenal. Awesome

Pros

Templates, animated objects, crisp colours

Cons

Lesser animation options, lesser landscape infographic templates

Ludmila F.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Amazing software! Made my teaching experience reach higher level.

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

Great experience! Increased didatics in classroom! Made sharing teaching videos and materials very easy

Pros

Easy to use, the graphics are beautiful, presentations and teaching were improved with this software

Cons

The price is expensive. But good cot benefit

Stephanie H.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great!!!!

Reviewed on 2021/01/13

My overall experience with Visme has been wonderful! Will continue to renew my subscription every year.

Pros

I originally subscribed to Visme for the creation of infographics for school projects. After browsing Visme's website, they offer SO much!! I now create a newsletter for my community health initiative through the use of Visme, pamphlets for my school organizations, and they even offer online friendly features, like animated items. LOVE the versatility of this website.

Cons

It has taken some time to get used to; however, once you get the hang of it, it's very easy to maneuver.

A Great InfoGraphic tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Visme is a great tool with some great features and helps me to produce engaging reports for my business partners.

Pros

The interface is simple to use and fairly comprehensive with many templates to choose from. The options for posters, banners and other use-cases is really helpful as well.

You can also create flowcharts and other interactive elements and if you publish the design online many of the elements are animated and include analytics.

Cons

When working on more complex infographics there is a bug where the text will look bold or not the right size and occasionally elements can move around but these a few and far between so not overly an issue.

Ayanna B.

Visme has been a wonderful tool for creating beautiful Infographics for me as a non designer

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

Easy to follow wizards and instructions. Lots of useful templates.
I really like the clip art and Icons available.

Cons

Text editor needs work. When adding or pasting text I often find the formatting gets messed up and the fonts sometimes unexpectedly will not change.