4,8
4,8
Seth F.
Industry: Retail

It just works great all of the time

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

We use Crankwheel because it's easy and requires no installation.

Pros

Ease of use and dedicated URL for my company. Customers don't have to install anything.

Cons

Can't find anything. It exceeds my expectations and the pricing is great.

Moe M.
Industry: Insurance

Easiest friendly software

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

The system is so easy to allow others to view your screen. One url link and bam a whole presentation is ready for you

Cons

There’s was not much not to like easy platform

Kenzo N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool to improve your sells!

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

My sales improved, I look more professional, easy to use for everyone. I definetly recommand this tool to any seller in the web!

Pros

Control the eyes of my customers to make them see exactly what I'm talking about, so I can show them what are the errors in their web marketing, to show them other tools I use and to close my deals

Cons

Sometimes the software is a bit slow to respond or sometimes my customers tries to open the link by e-mail but doesn't work. So I have to tell them to go manually to my presentator.

Kenneth W.
Industry: Insurance

Screen Sharing Gold

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

I need to use a webinar environ to present insurance option. Crankwheel does a more than competent job and a price that cannot be beat.

Pros

Ease of use.
No bugs.
No cost.
Newsletter tips.

Cons

Nada. It fits all my needs. Why write falsehoods?

Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great idea for product where demoing is helpful

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/28

Pros

It's great for sales and bring you closer to the customer

Cons

The freemium plan is great and generous but its a big jump to the next level. For that reason I have held back a bit

Mick M.

Screen Sharing for more sales

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Pros

Unbelievably easy for screen sharing. Just hit the button in Chrome and send the link to the other person. No need to fire up Skype or Hangout.
Great little tool for remote sales presentations, onboarding, demos, troubleshooting.

Cons

Nothing really to complain about. It works as intended.

Response from CrankWheel

Hi Mick, thank you for the review! I would love to hear what it was you found lacking in our customer support so that we could improve on that. Best regards, Jói (CrankWheel CEO)

Achir F.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

really good its easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

the facts that i can have a better connexion with the custumers and i can bring them to my zone and show them what i want

Cons

nothing for the moment i really like it and it helps me a lot to convainc the managers of company .

Karen R.

Best marketing tool around!

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

I have been using crankwheel for over 5 months now and it has been a great addition to my sales process. Its very user friendly and allows me to focus on parts of my presentation using screen sharing to zoom in! It gives my presentation a more professional feel which helps me close more deals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to grow there business from a visual point!

Steve A.

CrankWheel is fast and reliable

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

We are using CrankWheel as a screen sharing solution for our students. It is very fast and simple for teachers to initiate a sharing session and even easier for students to click the link and get into the sessions! It just works.

Pros

Ease of use and stability.

Cons

It doesn't include audio, yet!

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review

Fras D.

CRANKWHEEL best full screen sharer out there!

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I was looking for a free solution to share my screen with others without having to install anything on the receivers' computers... This was up and running within 5 minutes of download to my chrome browser.

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Company size: Self Employed

Screensharing for frelancers

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

Pros

Simple to use for frelancer
Very simple oto use for customer

Cons

There is nothing not to like but silly GetApp forces me to write something.

Blazej S.
Industry: Human Resources

It works every time

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

I dropped Skype and Hangouts for this product. To share my screen I just have to click a button in Chrome, then send a link to someone I'm already in contact with via chat, e-mail, or even on the phone just by telling them (literally) to type in meeting dot is dot blazej. Love it!

Pros

Convenience and reliability. It's accessible as easily as, say, the Enter key on my laptop's keyboard. If you ever used Chrome extensions - well, it's as easy as any of those.

Cons

I'm not using the Enterprise features that are available (choosing to display a full screen vs. browser window). I go full screen every time and don't care about sharing my notifications. I can see the point of having this enabled though...

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I use it for presentations all the time

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Pros

The first time I used CrankWheel I hated it. I was giving a presentation and it kept freezing, the conferencing part dropped and I was furious. Guess what? It was my internet connection, not the software. After I got over my initial experience, I started using it all the time and I like it way better than WebEx and some of the others that I've used. I'm not even using all the features, but I think it's a great piece of software.

Cons

My only nit-pick was the fact that it was difficult to figure out how to add my own conferencing service instead of using the one provided with the software. And that was my own stupidity, this comment shouldn't reflect on the quality of the software.

Ryan L.
Industry: Program Development

Sensational, Easy, Effective

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

We are able to quickly and easily demo our product to potential customers with ease.

Pros

Crankwheel is so easy to use and the price point is impossible to beat! It's easy to get customers on, you have control over what they see and it is compatible with device under the sun.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that would be a con. I would like a little more functionality in the ability to do a powerpoint-like presentation before the sale, but that's minor

Jonas S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Awesome product. Superb support.

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Having meetings online with customers and prospects are way easier with CrankWheel than what we tried before.

Pros

Easy to use. Don't see how webmeetings and demos could been simpler. It's just what you need without any bloat.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say.

John C.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product. Great Service.

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

Much easier to use for both sides (presenter and viewer) than any other solution on the market. Lightning quick and lightweight unlike others. This is the most responsive and personal service I have experienced from any vendor in years - very accessible and responsive. This is a much better alternative to LiveLook screen sharing.

If you are in an environment that requires quick on-the-fly screen sharing for demos etc. this is the best solution.

Pros

Quick, easy to install, easy to train. Wonderful service and responsiveness.

Cons

Needs a couple tweaks with reporting which I provided to them and they are working into future releases. Really nothing not to like.

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Chris P.

I use this software daily for work and it has worked flawlessly.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Makes screen sharing very simple. I use this for my job at least 6 times per day.

Pros

I do several screen shares a day for my job and this makes it as simple as clicking a button. I love the ease of use and it has worked perfectly every time I have used it.

Cons

haven't had any issues at this time. I have used this for about 3 months and I can't think of something I dont like.

Jeroni V.

With Crankwheel

Reviewed on 2018/04/29

Pros

Cranckweel give all features I need to give a real time assitance to my customers. Also I have all features free. That is for frelancers like me an important help.

Cons

To upgrade to have all features is expensive to me. Maybe with a medium plan between big companies and selfemployed like me it would be interesting.

Beau K.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Absolutely Love It!

Reviewed on 2020/04/15

Overall, I love the simplicity of this software! It makes screen sharing easy!

Pros

CrankWheel is amazingly easy to you. The first time I opened it I knew how to use it. It hovers nicely on the right side of your screen. You can choose whether to share your whole screen or just your tabs. I love these options because I have a family picture that I love to show to clients on my home screen. Or, if my desktop is a little cluttered, I can just show my tab.

Cons

The only problem I have ever had was the link not getting through firewalls and to the customers. This made screen sharing impossible.

Agustin R.
Industry: Higher Education

Great app to improve your business

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Sharing experiences with user, excellent.

Pros

Excellent tool for sales and sharing your screen with customers. Fast server and great user experience

Cons

I would like to have the option for automatic webinars with CrankWheel, too. It would help me a lot on my business.

Jim S.
Industry: Utilities

Show Me, Don’t Tell Me

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Pros

I can share my screen with anybody in the world without them having to install software on their end. When I’m talking with somebody and need to show them something, a click on CrankWheel’s icon is all it takes.

Cons

Not much I don’t like about it. I wouldn’t change a thing.

Erla S.

Easiest way to screen share

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

As CFO, I spend quite a bit of time on the phone talking to various suppliers and financial institutions. You often get to a point where showing your numbers and assumptions is so much easier than just talking about them, and that's where CrankWheel steps in. It's very convenient for me, and incredibly easy for the person I'm showing information to.

Sveinn R.

Great Screen Sharing Ap

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

I started using CrankWeel after a customer of mine used it to share screen with me. It was quick and easy to set up and I now frequently use it to share information with clients while on phone, which makes exlanations simpler resulting in increased productivity and more effective phone meetings.

Sam I.

CrankWheel review

Reviewed on 2016/11/14

By far the best screen-sharing platform we have used.
Ease of use is fabulous
Customer service exceptional

Response from CrankWheel

Thanks for the review!

Merja R.

Easy and fast

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

It's so easy to use that even a child could use it :) It's available to use with your phone, tablet or computer as well.