Renterval

4,7 (13)
Web-based rental management software

Mike H.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

I love the software because you can access it from anywhere so can your customers

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

CSR is one of the most hardworking person i know! He's always on the job and his intentions is to make sure all Renterval's clients are happy with the service.

Pros

This software make my life easier my customers the make there orders online and pay and just come and pick it up or have it delivered.

Cons

The platform is vary stable. Like all software there is always room for improvement.

Patricia D.

Very good price.

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

The best rental website software I have used. Modern layout, easy of use and the website looks grest with lots of features and add-ons. You can also customise, give it a try you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Cons

I can't take a small amount for payment (deposit).

Response from Renterval

Thanks for your feedback, Patricia!

We will investigate offering the feature of a partial pay/deposit-only collection. Thanks for the suggestion!

- The Renterval Team

Mike N.

Some growing pains, but a promising foundation.

Reviewed on 2015/12/19

Pros:
* Customer service is fast and cheerful!
* Ability to import batches of inventory at once.
* Storefront is customizable and responsive for multiple screen sizes.
* Ability to add multiple pictures to inventory items, as well as good item descriptions.
* Calendar system to show at-a-glance what's been rented and what's available.
* Easy to navigate dashboard implementation for inventory, storefront, and customer management.

Cons:
* Ability to batch import still problematic; occasionally reports that an error occurred, and to please fix it, but no details about what the error actually is (meaning you can't work to fix it).
* No ability to mark specific items as cash-only, while others can be paid online.
* No easy way to mark variable prices (1-3 days for X.XX per day, 4-7 days for Y.YY per day) for items.
* Documentation for functionality and features is lacking and requires some exploration, reliance on an inadequate FAQ, or submitting support tickets (which occasionally gives an error instead of sending your request to the team).
* Payment page doesn't seem like it can be customized.

All in all, the Cons are more frustrations than anything critically important, and I'm glad that I looked into Renterval for our needs.

Response from Renterval

Thank you for the objective comments! We strive to continue to make Renterval better each day, and we're glad to have you as a user!

Rosa C.

Review renterval

Reviewed on 2017/02/06

It's a good site to start, but I would like more features to eventually transfer my website completely. More layouts, more freedom to customize my site

Pros

Rental features

Cons

Would like more design iptions

Jeff C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Very Innovative

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

We have been using Renterval for about 1 1/2 years now all together. Our clients love it and their team is always very responsive to requests or questions. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very responsive team. Easy to use for clients.

Cons

Inability to integrate with our current POS makes inventory tracking tough.

Response from Renterval

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We agree, there's great opportunity to integrate with other systems (believe us, we've offered!).

Until they unlock their systems, we'll keep adding powerful features.

Thank you for your comments!

Mike H.

Happy User

Reviewed on 2015/03/31

This on line program made our life much easier because we no longer have to spend a half
an hour backing up our system. Our business has increased 20% in the first year.
customers love it because they can get a quote online without having to put any personal
information. Business love it because they can reserve online without having to come in and make a deposit on the reservation. We love it because we can go home when we close and still
rent our equipment after hours. This program is worth every penny we pay for it.

Nancy L.

Great rental software!

Reviewed on 2017/01/22

Renterval is so easy to use. Getting started could not be easier, and pretty much any feature you want is included. The customer service is great. They succeed when you succeed, so they really work to do all they can for you. All this at a fraction of the cost of traditional rental software. I love it!

Response from Renterval

Thank you, Nancy! We're glad Renterval can help your rental business grow!

Sacha F.

Great Company to have on your side!

Reviewed on 2016/02/12

I really appreciated the high level of customer service and attention to my specific needs. It was a breath of fresh air to hear, "yes" we will try to get this done for you asap. I would recommend this company's services to everyone.

Response from Renterval

Thank you, Sacha! It's such a pleasure to support your business growth. Keep up the fantastic work!

Debbie F.

Easy to Set up, Easy to Maintain

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

We are using Renterval for heavy equipment rentals. It is a wonderful program that has helped us eliminate time consuming manual reports and reduce staff. We recommend it without reservation!

Response from Renterval

Thank you! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Dione N.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2017/01/15

It was do easy to list my items. Very user friendly! And the staff was very friendly in helping me put it together.

Response from Renterval

Thanks DIone! We love helping you grow your rental business!

Desiree M.

Amazing, Professional, and Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

I used Renterval and found it to be amazing for my company. I even turned on a few of my business professional friends to it, and they love it too!

Response from Renterval

Thanks so much for the kind words, Desiree! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

Ray M.

Rental software

Reviewed on 2016/01/21

They have it all when it comes time to your online store It seems like they come out with something new every week

Response from Renterval

Hanks very much for the comments Ray. I really appreciate it.

Gihan T.

Well done Renterval

Reviewed on 2016/02/15

Easy to use ..customet data base..no monthly fees...best customer support