CAKE

4,7
Tammy C.

CAKE, WOW!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

24/7 Friendly, Supportive and Caring CAKE team member answer the phone ready to help! As a brand new business owner this is what we needed from day one of choosing CAKE to even now 18 months of being in business. I am never made to feel like my question is dumb or my confusion is stupid. The team member works with me until my issue is resolved or they offer to get additional clarification or help for me if needed. If you ever want to call me I will be happy to go into further detail as to how we could not have made a better decision for THE COFFEE SHOP, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

When starting our coffee shop we knew we needed a POS. We did not know where to start. Once CAKE came to our attention is was hard to look anywhere else. The help from understand our need as newbie's to walking us through every step of set up was fantastic. What I like most about the software would take too many words.

Cons

There is not much I do not like about the CAKE software. If I had to choose a "least" favorite issue it would be that I wish the "Busy Hour" report was available on Universal Admin with a date range option. Also I wish Dashboard had a changeable date range option.

Kristin S.

Value, Function, and Top Notch Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

We were so thankful at how easy it was to activate online ordering. Our customers feel confident providing their credit card information through a secure system, and we love that we can remove items from the online system from our POS when we run out of a certain special. We appreciate the way the user dashboard online is simple to navigate and provides a clean pie-chart or graph style analysis of our sales, popular items, labor vs. income, etc. Those graphic visuals are invaluable when we are quickly checking in during a busy shift to see where our numbers are. We have a wide range of literacy comfort levels at our restaurant and we feel like our employees are all able to navigate the system easily and effectively. We think that is important from an accessibility standpoint.

Pros

We switched to CAKE from another POS system in 2016, after being in operation for 1.5 years. We have been impressed with the way CAKE constantly tries to provide new features. As a farm-to-table quick-service restaurant, our menu changes weekly and we find it simple and straightforward to make updates each week. Due to COVID-19, we recently activated the online ordering and we believe it has saved our business. We were able to activate and integrate it quickly and we love the reporting capabilities the system gives us. Our customer service has been top notch--from our sysco rep to our CAKE customer support manager, we have received a quick response to any question we've had. We feel very comfortable requesting new features and integrations based on our needs and we feel like they really listen to us and try to incorporate our ideas quickly and simply. We did not have this level of customer support with our previous POS system and we really value being able to get a live person on the phone quickly and easily when we have an issue. We love the intuitive, easy-to-read sales analysis reports and use them each week with our management team to evaluate our menu items and determine our next round of specials. We really like that we can make menu edits both on the POS and with the online platform---hoping for a mobile app next for very quick and simple edits!

Cons

We first purchased in Spring 2016. The software felt a little sluggish and honestly, we were not sure if it would easily keep up with our pace. But we have been very impressed with CAKE's constant evaluation and roll-out of new features and integrations--they haven't missed a beat! We don't use all the features yet, but because of the recent success with our online activation, we are now considering two more apps. I would prefer a tiered/capped monthly pricing system depending on how many apps/additional software platforms we integrate (like accounting, customer management, 3rd party delivery apps, etc)--rather than installing each a-la carte, but hopefully that will be an option in the future. The additional monthly fee per app has made us hesitant to try new ones. We would also like to have more control over the look and feel of the online ordering page--functionally it meets our needs, but would love to integrate it into our own website and select the background color, text color, etc, to make it feel like a seamless integration rather than making our customers feel like they are "leaving" our site to go to another. There are some features/edits that are only available from the POS system (not menu items, but system preferences/settings categories) In the future, I hope they make those features editable from the online access platform as well, because sometimes I want the flexibility of making certain adjustments from home on my computer during off-hours.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you Kristin for the detailed review about your experience with CAKE Point of Sale and being a customer since 2016! We're excited to hear that you've had such a great experience so far and we'll definitely forward your suggestions to our product team.

Jojo O.

Must have “POS”

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

Overall Cake is head and shoulders above the rest! If you are thinking of going with Harb.rt.uch think again!!! Cake will put all other systems to bed!!

Pros

The system is extremely easy to operate and customize

Cons

Everything seems to be exactly how it should be

Bridget B.

Bowen's Tavern

Reviewed on 2020/01/28

We are very happy with CAKE, it saves me time bookkeeping, helps with inventory and is easy for our employees. The support is wonderful and I can not say enough how nice it is to use CAKE payments for credit card processing and have everything under one system with easy to use reports!

Pros

The thing that I like the most is being able to connect to the POS with my computer or phone. It makes life as an owner easier, I can make buttons for items or change prices even if I am not at the tavern. Also being able to pull reports up on my computer is much better than working only with the close cash slip. The support is wonderful, I always get an answer to my question or the help I need. It is just so easy to use that even employees who have never used a POS can learn to use it easily and fairly quickly.

Cons

There are only a few features that we would change such as, if you set hours for happy hour, after it is over, items cannot be cashed out if they are already on an open order so you would have to have everyone pay as you go or cash out before a certain time. The other feature that doesn't really work for our tavern is that if a refund is performed, the whole amount doesn't show as a refund, part does and the other part is refunded on the employee's tips. We would love to see the ability to close cash and assign drawers from the website as well. Other than that, we are totally happy with this system!

Kristin R.
Industry: Restaurants

Cake support and management assistance

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Overall the system has assisted in staffing better, seeing trends with sales, reports are continuously being improved. Easy to update menu pricing and item changes. Great system for table waits, using text to notify guest table is ready is easier. Monitoring table times allowing us to see where weaknesses are. Up to date information regarding the sales, labor and comp, refunds, voids, staff errors. Everything is in one easy report.

Pros

Easy to use, 24 hour support, customer services is exceptional, constantly working on improving the system and uses the customers feedback in assisting to redesign and implement changes

Cons

With the support team so far away it is sometimes difficult to pin point the base of the system problem. Especially through phone conversations. Recently we had a Pos terminal go and it would enter things units own. It was extremely difficult to capture the incidents while it happened. Sometimes you can't capture the problem through a video or it just would stop when on the phone with support team. The problem went on for a month. Cake was outstanding and replaced the terminal free of charge for a one time customer courtesy.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Hey Kristin, thank you for your review.

We pride ourselves on our ease of use and we continuously look to improve our Point of Sale, so thanks for noticing!

Also, glad to hear that you are putting our Point of Sale and Guest Manager to great use.

Shaun H.
Industry: Restaurants

Gives greater control over your point of sale and tracking!

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Order accuracy and data tracking

Pros

Conversation Summary/Sample Review:
Before we started with CAKE, everything was done by hand so we had to write stuff down which posed a challenge because now you had to know what went on everything and how much things were to charge for extra. There was also no way for us to track anything, really. Now we can track sales of items in general as well as hourly, and there is even an option to track by 15-minute period, which is even greater. Changing the menu is easy and I don't have to have meetings to tell people about new prices and things, I just give a heads up and then it just shows up on the machine. Customization is super easy, so even if the customer wants something we don't have in there it's super easy to enter. And then my favorite part is that I can have different printers that send information where it needs to go, so I can send the fryer exactly what they need and the grill what they need which has helped us out a lot. Instead of looking at an order with a ton of information that makes it hard to see what needs to be done, each person can see exactly what they need to do for their part and then have it come together with better accuracy.

Cons

It would be great if customers could order online and pay with PayPal. An app for remote access to the system would be amazing.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you Shaun for a great review! We do offer online ordering, and an app for remote access to the system. We've contacted your Customer Success representative to ensure that CC Diner and Ice Cream gets your just desserts! We're happy to hear CAKE Point of Sale saves time for team and adds more money to your bottom line.

Carol L.
Industry: Restaurants

We have been very pleased with our experience with Cake, from the employer and employee standpoint.

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Pros

Before CAKE we were a small mom and pop shop handwriting tickets with no POS system. Having everything handwritten caused issues for cooks and if we were looking for specific item sales, we had to go through every single hand-written ticket to track that kind of data. What attracted me to CAKE was that it was a rental program, so there was not a lot of out of pocket upfront cost, which is really important for a small restaurant. Having reporting capabilities to see what we're selling and how much has been an invaluable service. I can see our busy hours, how we did last week, all that information is right at my fingertips. I can also change the menu from wherever, even my phone, so I love the fact that no matter where I personally am, I can change prices, add things to the menu, take things off the menu, and check out our sales. Our payroll company can also log in and generate payroll which eliminates the chance of human error and gives them the convenience to do payroll on their time frame. A huge plus is the ability to make changes, additions and deletions on our own without needing someone from Cake to do it. In addition, they are very receptive to our "wish list" and quick with trouble shooting and response to problems. This system truly saves us a lot of time and stress.

Cons

The updates on the system sometimes catch us by surprise and cause a little bit of confusion for the staff. Most of the updates are very helpful, but a times, they will make a change that does not work for us. Perhaps a little more warning on the changes would help.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

CAKE makes technology for independent businesses like yours to get more done with less money, time, and overhead. We're glad to hear that it's invaluable to your pizzeria. The next time you have an item on your wish list, please do reach out, and thank you for choosing CAKE!

Zick M.
Industry: Food & Beverages

They Give You Choices....Who Doesn't Like Choices?

Reviewed on 2016/07/01

The highest grade i will ever give a POS system is a 9/10 because there is always something new and innovative that you will be chasing, no matter which system you have. Therefore there is no '10' system. These guys got the 9. They have a nice system, but what i like best, is that they survey their CURRENT customers to find out what they can do better, then make it better. And they give you choices.....who doesn't like choices?!

Pros

Look: Unlike many of the Micros and Aloha-type companies out there, the machine looks modern and even futuristic with the customer touch screen. We demo'd with Revel and their multi-screen set up looks out of place and almost alien-like. What is that?

Ease of Use: It has many features that make training a breeze. Training mode, quick search bar for menu items, global modifiers, etc. The screen is organized, and not cluttered with a bazillion different colors like a fireworks display. i always hated that with other systems.

Price: They give you what you NEED, whether it is included with the system or a 3rd party add on. This helps keep the cost down for folks like me who don't need a robust inventory system or scheduling software....if i did need it, I could add that on. They don't include, and charge you for everything, when you may not use everything.

Sysco: How can you not feel comfortable doing business with a POS company owned by this food distribution giant? This was part of why we went with them.

Cons

i must say, the name sounds a bit silly, but does Apple sell Apples?

The Support was a bit shaky for a minute but i was told they just added an additional Support department in Texas. Since then, it has been great!

I would like to see more from their loyalty program. Support told me this is being upgraded and will be included in an upcoming software update!

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you Zick for your thorough and clear enthusiasm for CAKE! We're thrilled to have stood out among so many great options in the POS marketplace, and we'll continue to improve our POS based on what our customers want.

Brian C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Owner of 2 bars for 5 years.

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Pros

We were iPad based with our old system which made us slaves to wifi and it went out all the time. There were daily complaints and we had too much revenue for that kind of system so it just didn't work out for us. A POS should just work and CAKE works. It's been about two years since we'e switched and there are never any complaints from the staff anymore. As an owner, I'm a report guy. The backend reports are self-explanatory and extremely comprehensive. It makes it easy to check out what's being given out in discounts and comps, online orders, sales by category, sales by employee, sales by quarter hour, sales vs labor costs, pretty much anything you'd want to know. It makes tax and bookkeeping easier, which is very important to me. The whole system is easy to use, the interface is simple, and as soon as I can I'm going to switch my other bar to CAKE too.

Cons

I don't like the fact that it only reports cash closed on the back end instead of what is actually opened. So I don't get the true sales we are making until the very end of the night.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you for taking the time to share your great review Brian! We love reports ourselves, and we're glad the CAKE Point of Sale gives you the reporting you need to run your bar your way.

Thank you for your feedback on reporting. We hear you, and the issue is on our radar.

Jodine P.

Best System Yet!

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

The rep, our contact person at Cake, is AWESOME!!! :)

Pros

User-friendly, love that we can make changes off-site, looking forward to using their Guest Manager program and online ordering!

Cons

We wish the pizza part of their system was easier to use. Half & Half pizzas are almost 50% of our orders, and it is not the easiest to enter on this current version. The only think we liked better with one of our former systems, is that it showed an actual picture of a pizza and we could click and drag toppings from one side to the other. Much easier and better visually. We are hoping Cake implements this in the future. :) (Hope that helps).

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Best System Yet?

Thank you for your kind words Jodine!

Glad to see that you are using Guest Manager and Online Ordering.

Caryn P.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Efficiency on so many levels....

Reviewed on 2017/05/20

loss prevention, reporting

Pros

We have seen an increase in profits, customer service and the reporting ability has helped to make our business better. Both in the front and back of the house. We had been operating on old-fashioned handwritten tickets, implementing this system has benefited us in so many ways. I love the ability to be able to log on from home and see the sales at any given time. In addition, I have been so pleased with the quality of personal customer service I have received from the lead sales manager. He has helped with the initial start up, set up and functionality of the system has provided attention to detail and any hiccups that have ever arisen he has all problems solved quickly and efficiently. I, as well as the staff, find the system pretty intuitive. We have decided to implement online ordering now, and I hope to see an increase in sales. Overall, I am pleased with Cake.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the credit card processing company that we must use, I would prefer to someone else.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you for taking the time to voice your experiences, Caryn! We do offer the option to choose a different credit card processor, although the problem is we can't offer support if issues should arise. If you'd like more information about a 3rd party processor, please contact [email protected]

Esther A.

Productive

Reviewed on 2017/10/21

Faster service, order is clearly read by the servers and chefs.

Pros

We used to run our restaurant old school with just tickets. We find that the computer system lets you have more readable tickets for the chefs and descriptive tickets with tabs for putting in how you want things without the servers having to write everything, so it saves them a lot of time and it's faster and neater. We use it also to take inventory, and we can see exactly how much we sold each day, which is easier for us. We can also see most popular items and if something's not selling we can try something different with our changing specials. The workers use it to clock in on our computers and it's really easy to get that to our accountant. Another thing CAKE did for us that no one else really offers is when we initially put our menu up, CAKE did all the work. They set up all the tabs and modifiers and it was super easy for us which was great.

Cons

Customer Support is not too helpful. They could work on that aspect. They are only helpful to a certain extent.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you Esther for taking the time to discuss your experiences with CAKE. We have revamped our customer support system and are proud to say we get to most calls in under 30 seconds and resolve issues under 2 minutes. Please feel free to get in touch and see how much we¿ve improved. We¿re glad Maranatha¿s Steakhouse is running smoother since ditching paper tickets.

Tony F.

Very Good experience

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Pros

We've had CAKE at this restaurant since day one. It's super user friendly and so far very low-maintenance. I love that it's cloud based, so there's no worrying about computers going down or something not booting correctly. The system has the complexity built in but it's also still easy to use. We use sales and labor reports to track item sales, which helps with inventory because it gives a direct shot of what we're using instead of guessing what to reorder or what we might need. It's easy to update the menu, and a lot of it you can even do from your phone. It just makes the job easier and there are so many things that I don't have to worry about. I don't take it for granted because I know better having worked in other systems in the past but if the average user knew the alternative to not having it they'd see how much harder it would be having to do everything by hand. It's a huge difference.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

CAKE is glad to hear our Point of Sale is robust enough to offer you the features you need, and simple enough to be easy for your staff to use. Inventory tracking and automation is just one way you can save money and time without unnecessary guesswork or expense. Thank you for your great review, and for choosing CAKE.

Austin B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

BEST Point of Sale System Out There!

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Pros

Our old system was constantly down. Their servers were in Vegas so if anything happened there or here we couldn't use it. There is no comparison with the pure ease of using CAKE. We love the detailed reports we can customize to see anything and everything I'd like to see, and they're quick and easy to run every night. It definitely saves us time, and it saves the team time in putting in orders and info. Another issue we had before was the old system constantly losing tickets during the process, and we haven't lost a single one since we switched. We also like that it looks presentable and not like a clunky computer.

Cons

Occasional issues with the time it takes to run a gift card. Not currently able to accept Chip cards and the online order system is a little dated.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you for the great praise, Austin! We're glad to hear Central Valley Medical Center is serving food and checking reports with ease. You'll never have to lose another ticket again with CAKE, and why yes, we have to agree our hardware looks amazing ;) You shouldn't have issues running gift cards, you should contact [email protected] and they can help you get you swiping faster. Support is also a great place to mention your chip card feedback ;)

Tia L.

I Like Cake!

Reviewed on 2020/09/17

Overall I am very happy with the Cake POS and would recommend it to other restaurants.

Pros

I like how easy Cake POS is to use and learn its functions for managers, bartenders and servers. We have 4 registers and are high volume and we rarely have problems.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to get support on the phone when something does go wrong. Also, would like to have had help in setting up the system initially, however, I think now you may get installation provided.

Jose F.

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

We needed a POS system that also helped us with the whole restaurant operation. As an owner, it helped me a lot in tracking food costs and scheduling employees. I can print graphs and see when we're busier and what resources we need more. It has helped us a lot with allocating resources better and making everything faster. Customers really like the modern look of the POS and using it which has been an unexpected bonus. Another thing we like is that it seems to be very intuitive, it's really easy to figure it out. The rates are good and the customer service is easy to reach and quick to give us solutions to the very few problems we have had.

Pros

Value, Exelent Customer Service, Modern looking. We never had a problem with the system, and any time we had a question customer service was readelly available.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

We're glad Wako Taco is doing great since it started serving CAKE! We enjoy hearing that our reporting empowers busy owners like you to make decisions backed by data. And thanks for the aesthetics feedback, we're not vain, but we think our hardware is looking pretty great also :)

Bud J.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Pros

The specific tipping point for me was our old POS system, when the internet went out, it just completely froze up. When I found out that CAKE has an offline mode so we can keep going even without internet and can keep running smoothly once the internet comes back on, that was the perfect thing for me. It's sleeker, looks modern, and everybody always thinks it's an Apple product because it looks so fancy. We use it for everything except inventory. I like that I can track all my different locations via my phone or laptop, so that makes it easier for me to stay on top of everything. It's really user friendly and easy to modify to your business.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

We're glad your restaurant is running better since you started using CAKE. Bud, we're delighted to hear there aren't any cons to your CAKE experience, and please do get in touch at [email protected] if you ever need anything.

Nestor D.

Great POS System

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

Great system, from POS to customer service on the phone and representative being great on the phone and sharing information! Great job CAKE!

Pros

The software is great, very simple to use. Everything is easy to find, buttons are easy to push. We love the Cake reports and how you can keep track of sales, update and change the menu in an instant. Well rounded POS.

Cons

Not much, everything works well. Maybe too many buttons on screen. but honestly cant find many wrong things. Maybe printing kitchen tickets mods in a different color so cooks can distinguish the mods easier.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Hi Nestor, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We love to hear that you think the software is easy to use and everything just works, as well as find value in our reporting. Thanks for the feedback as well, I'll be sure to pass this on to our team.

Ashlie B.
Industry: Restaurants

CAKE has been my favorite system that I've ever used and I love it the most.

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

CAKE is by far the easiest POS system I've used personally and I've worked with many.

Pros

I love the basic layout that makes it so simple to find different categories. It's very easy to learn, I picked it up in a day and haven't had any other issues with it. I like how easy it is to update in 5 minutes every morning, especially with our restaurant having changing specials every day. Closing out our cash every day is really easy, as well as changing employees time and taking different payments. This system just makes sense and each ticket has a way easier process, with 1 or 2 steps instead of 4 or 5

Cons

The only issue I have ever had was with our buttons on the screen being a little touchy but that has cleared up perfectly with a reset and a CAKE update.

Response from CAKE, a Sysco Company

Glad to hear CAKE makes it easy for you to run your restaurant Ashlie! We love building products with the hope that restaurant operators like you will be able to zip through processes like cashing out and tracking employee time.

Shelley C.

CAKE for my business

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

CAKE makes all administration problems easy to solve

Pros

The CAKE team is always upgrading their software to better fit our needs. We find that we do not use all the system has to offer, only because certain aspects do not fit our small restaurant. But what we do use is perfect for us!!

Cons

IN the beginning some of the software aspects did fit our restaurant, as time went on that has changed.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Hi Shelley, thanks for leaving a kind review for us.

We are glad to hear that CAKE makes your administrative problems easy to solve.

If you have questions about how to best utilize new/old features, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Partner.

Cory H.

Cake POS for Restaurant/Bar

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Overall, it’s way better than what we are using. Still have a lot of improvements to make but to their credit, they always answer the phone when you call tech support!

Pros

The ability to search any item in the system. Very slick if you have a lot of food/beverages.

Cons

Being a new POS, they are missing key features. For example, when we first started using a it, we couldn’t split an item between two checks, a very common restaurant feature. To their credit, we made suggestions and they updated the software to accommodate!

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thanks, Cory, for your review! Great to hear that you've found the search function and the overall point of sale such an improvement over your past POS solutions. Of course, there are always improvements to be made and we do our best to take customer feedback and incorporate that into product updates. As you can see, we recently release a brand new redesigned split check and split item solution. Thanks for your contribution in helping make CAKE better for all!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Toni C.
Industry: Restaurants

my Experience with Cake has been good, the customer service has been excellent.

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Reports
Sales tracking
Employee hours log

Pros

I like that it is very user friendly, employees catch on quick, and I like the reports where you can see what are your best sellers etc. I think it looks nice at the counter. I like the time clock, keeps employees accountable.

Cons

The drawer inserts are junk, and there is no where to purchase a new one, the ones after market are a poor fit! Please bring in replacement inserts for us to purchase!

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Hi Toni - we are so happy to hear you have had such a great experience with our customer service and the product itself. Sorry that you are not a fan of the drawers, you can always purchase third party drawers if you like, they will fit with the CAKE Point of Sale. Hope this helps :)

Katherine D.
Industry: Restaurants

We love Cake! We converted from Restaurant Manager 2 years ago and are very satisfied with this POS!

Reviewed on 2017/11/12

Pros

Very user friendly
Easy to change options
Helpful reports
Great value for the cost
24 customer support

Cons

Only processes through World Pay (credit card processing) so no freedom to shop for better rates. We also had a few issues at the beginning with freezing up when we were very busy. Issue has not happened lately.

Response from CAKE from Sysco

CAKE is happy to hear White Horse LTD is having a positive experience with CAKE Point of Sale. We strive to offer amazing support and value for all our products, and we're glad this has been your experience. We do offer CAKE Payments with a flat 2.5% fee, which is among the lowest in the industry. If you have more issues with your Point of Sale freezing, please reach out to [email protected] to get your issue resolved asap.

Nana P.

CAKE Point of Sale review

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

One of the customer rep. was so helpful. And if it wasn't for him we would have changed companies. We were so glad that he could help and he was so willing to make everything work. We loved the system, but everyone who came didn't help out like he did. And now it's perfect

Response from CAKE from Sysco

Thank you Nana for your kind words about CAKE and our own Daniel Harrison! He sure does know how to solve clients¿ problems, and we're happy your CAKE Point of Sale is now working perfectly.

We're hoping our training makes every member of the team more like Daniel! ;)

If you ever have issues with support again, please do reach out to [email protected] or Daniel Harrison directly, we'll make sure your technology keeps running eggsactly as you need it to!

Mariah S.
Industry: Government Administration

Clarkfield Cafe Cake Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

Easy to add/change menu items and reorganize from the POS or remotely from a work station computer. Easy to grasp so no additional training has been necessary. Reports & analytics have easily been the most important part of the software for our business.

Pros

Definitely the analytics! It is great and easy to pull reports for our monthly meetings, but you can pull daily and weekly information as well. That’s the biggest perk for us!

Cons

Upfront cost for software, it’s definitely an investment but it has been worth the money.