Salon management software system

4,8
Sundeep P.

Exemplary service as always

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Fantastic service by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me with setup on a new machine and encountered many issues and the girls took it upon themselves to take responsibility of the task and made sure it was all working correctly and also were very thorough in making sure we were comfortable with all features and services available.

Pros

Ease of use and very straightforward to manage

Cons

Nothing a great system and service very easy to use and would recommend

Damian M.

Salon tracker review

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Easy to get hold of somebody during working hours but if something goes wrong outside of these hours you are a bit stuck

Pros

It’s is easy to use once you know how and it is very easy to book in our sunbed customers and keep track of their usage and purchases

Cons

It can crash or freeze from time to time

Response from Salon Tracker

Hi Damian.

Thank you for your kind review of our software services, we are glad that you find the system easy to use.

In regards to the out of hours support, we do have a mailbox for emergencies, in which if you require this service in the future please dial 0113 350 8232 and leave a message.

My apologies to hear you are experiencing problems with the system freezing. If this re-occurs please call 0113 350 8232 or email us at [email protected] with your availability and a member of our support team will take a look over your software and perform any recommended updates.

Best Wishes,

Salon tracker user

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Still learning but getting there

Pros

The software is easy to update and navigate

Cons

It cant integrate with facebook unless you have 2000 likes

Response from Salon Tracker

Hi there and thank you for your kind review of our software services.

With regards to the Facebook integration and the 2000 likes rule, this is a new requirement from Facebook themselves and therefore is unfortunately out of our hands. We are working hard to resolve this in a timely manner, however you can still link your online booking URL to your Facebook 'Book Now' button, therefore still allowing clients to be directed to your online booking via the Facebook app.

If you are still learning areas of the system and would perhaps like a bit of extra training, please contact our team on 0113 350 8230 or [email protected] where a member of our sales team would love to help!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best Wishes,

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ceri H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Can’t be without Salon Tracker!

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

So many benefits to having Salon tracker in our Salon. Things are more organised, I can keep track of stock, sales & marketing campaigns all in the same place. The team at Salon tracker are always done helpful and don’t ever seem fazed when I first set up and was constantly calling with queries or advice. Lovely customer service!

Pros

Very easy to use. Love the marketing module which allows you to text customers with offers etc.

Cons

Would like to be able to text individuals off the system for example if they have left something behind

Response from Salon Tracker

Hi Ceri,
Thanks so much for your very kind review. We are so pleased that you find the system very easy to use and love using our marketing feature!

With regards to the con stated, this is an available feature and will be more than happy to show you where it is on a quick session of training.

Thanks again!

Christie

Pam G.

Salon Tracker Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Good

Pros

The ease of booking clients in, display looks good too.

Cons

Customers cannot text back to the messages we send.

Response from Salon Tracker

Hi Pam.

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased that you find it easy booking clients in and like the way the software is displayed.

With regards to customer's not being able to send texts back, the software is like that due to feedback about it being easier if clients cannot reply as it saves staff working out of hours and makes it easier to manage.

This may be something we look at in the future to amend for those that want it.

Hope this helps!

Thanks again,
Christie

Leah S.

Best way to run a tanning salon

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

We have been using Salon Tracker since we opened our new Tanning Shop. Its a great way to provide your customers with best experience. Your customer can buy anything from 3 Minutes to over a hundred minutes. The customer can be book in in just a few seconds, and they are ready to use the Tanning Bed. From our point of view we have good financial control

Pros

ease of use, good control, easer for customer

Cons

Not much

Rachel M.

Easy To use & Affordable

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

I have been using Salon Tracker in my Salon for several years now. We use it for Hair, Beauty and Sunbeams. Works really well. Simple to use. There is always someone at other end of phone also if any problems occur

Pros

Cons

Need to be able to add gift cards onto system & Deposit accounts for clients for pay in advance

Tracey H.
Company size: Self Employed

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

It’s benefits my salon running smoothly.

Pros

It’s so easy to use and helps me with my tanning salon I no who’s on the sunbeds and how long my next customers have to wait also helps me record every purchase ready for cashing up.

Cons

I need to get other items purchased to use it to it’s full advantage x

Joan M.

Bronzing Room

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

I love how I can track the usage o f minutes at a glance, and the way it links with my Tmax and starts the bedsAutomatically is brilliant!

Pros

Love its Simplicity, very good when training new staff as it isn't complex

Cons

The fact that I can only have it on one device. I don't have time to look at reports etc in work as customers are there. It would be ideal. To be able to sit at home after work with my laptop and analysis reports and print them off!

Jessica G.

Shakatan review

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

The system is very easy to use and we all got the hang of it very quickly.

Cons

We didn’t like that once the minutes have been confirmed, you can cancel it after.

Lisa C.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

An amazing software package

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

We are now able to work our staff commission with the reports

We are able to target messages to people

Pros

We have just started really using the most of this software using the reports to learn more about our business

A massive pro of salon tracker is the amazing customer service team they have

Cons

The finger print scanner is very temperamental, we aren’t using it at the moment due to Covid so not a major problem

Jo H.

Excellent experience

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

Very easy to use and customer service is brilliant. We've been using it for over two years and would recommend it to other salon businesses

Anna M.

Amazing Team

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I moved over to Salon Tracker from other software. The whole migration process to SalonTracker was seamless, the tech team took over and migrated our customers on to Salon Tracker in no time at all. Everything about Salon Tracker has been amazing. The support my team and I have had from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there, every step of the way. We have made endless calls to her. She has always been on hand to help, nothing is too much trouble for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. The remote access is great, the Salon Tracker team take over and set everything up for you, packages, prices, products. Thank you for making the change over so easy. 100 percent recommend Salon Tracker and their amazing team!

Soleil Tanning Studio, Coventry

Pros

Salon Tracker is a very easy to use system.

Cons

We use petty cash sometimes, there is no petty cash button, basic cash up

Lucy P.

very good

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

the clients like the text message reminder when it is correct that is

Pros

I find the customer service very helpful when there is a problem. There were a lot of things about the system that were not very easy to use when comparing it to shortcuts which I used to use, but the team have modified the system to make it a little easier

Cons

we have come across a lot of problems with the system.
clients have been sent text message reminders that are wrong.
You cant get individual stylist end of day sheets, my staff are self employed and the only way they can see what they have made on a certain day is by printing everyones end of day which people do not want other members of staff seeing their income.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Chris R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

The only salon software you need.

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

The ease of customer records for treatments and courses.
During the COVID drama they couldn’t have been more helpful with pausing subscriptions and the a discount when we were able to re-open.
Excellent customer service in challenging times.

Pros

The ease of use. Great features like fingerprint recognition. Bookings.

Cons

Nothing so far. Not had any major issues

Stephanie G.

Excellent software and customer service

Reviewed on 2020/08/10

Extremely happy. Whenever I have phoned there has always been someone there to answer and assist. The software has never been down, and then over Covid times the company froze subscription to help assist me financially.

Pros

The ease of it is fantastic. There is always someone on the phone to talk through issues/train staff members up.

Cons

Nothing. There was a report that I wanted from the system and salon tracker personally made this over several weeks to cover my request. Fantastic service!!

Stevie C.

Amazing does everything

Reviewed on 2020/06/08

Best software I’ve ever used easy to navigate and helps me get the best from my business while tracking staff progress too

Pros

I love how it gives amazing statistics measures sales of each staff members for me to set targets. And is easy to use for staff

Cons

I would like more mobile access to add customers and courses. Also to be able to extend all courses myself.

Chevonne T.

A must have !

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

The overall experience with salon tracker has been very positive i would recommend to other buissnesses.

Pros

The software is easy to use. The customer service is brilliant. They are there to help anytime. The reports part of the software is brilliant to see where your buissness is doing well and where you need to work on.

Cons

There is not many cons to the software. Somtimes out fingerscanner doesnt pick up the fingerprint straight away but that is seperate hardware not the software.

Michelle E.
Industry: Hospitality

Sunbed Salon user

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Good communication and service. Help is just a call away, consultants can interact with your system and give one to one training.

Pros

Easy to use and customer friendly. The finger print reader is fab. We found improvements to business by using the SMS text service .

Cons

It took us a while to initially set up as we used paper form prior.

Nic V.

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Pros

Very easy to use, good range of features

Cons

It does not automatically back up your data

Ahmed D.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Pros

Easy for the staff to use and keeps records in an easy access format.

Cons

Nothing much to least like about the system.

Asad M.

Beauty by beauty

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Pros

Easy to use , good customer help line,easy set up

Cons

To expensive for the program what I’m using

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Krzysztof K.

World Class Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Pros

* Reports
* CRM
* Finger Print / Security

Cons

Problems with Connection with Salon Tracker and TMax Manager

Angela M.

Constant help when I needed it.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

This is a great software. Does everything I need in one. There are a couple of functions that aren't available yet

Cons

It can be tricky to find and use the sales functions. It would be helpful if there is a one touch for sales for example. More user friendly.

Beverley F.

Excellent software and customer service

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

Salon tracker is very easy to use and only a phone call away if you need any help. Text reminders have reduced my no show rate and online booking is so handy for clients who forget to call during opening hours.