Filter by
4,8
Sonita T.

Practi is easy peasy!

Reviewed on 2016/11/20

I run a food stall at Kerb Camden and we have now been using Practi for around x4 months. Initially I was a bit worried as I am not a techno whizz and feared that it would be complicated and monotonous, slowing us down when serving. I could not have been more wrong! It's very simple to use, it is quick to use when making sales and the Practi guys have been really helpful with regards to training on how to use it and any issues! A thumbs up from us

Tulsi das R.

I am happy with this

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

I was using world pay card machine.since I am using this one it easy and conform payment.i can see the payment straight way in account.it is all good only receipt is not printed for customers.customers not all want to give theire e mail address.50% only give mail id.so any way it is very good.thanks for let us using this .

Jack H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Very helpful Very useful tool.

Reviewed on 2016/12/22

Practi has been extremely helpful to us as a business. It allows us to track sales from anywhere, forecast sales and control stock. The hour by hour sales data has helped us to improve on rotas and make sure we have the right amount of staff at our busiest times.

Pros

Accessibility, simplicity

Cons

Would be good to be able to use the clock in/ clock out feature with different codes to the sales data

Yuki M.

An easy all-in-one system that works

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

We have implemented the Practi POS at our location in Central London and have been very impressed with the features and ease of use. The remote location functions make it convenient to monitor and adjust via laptops and mobiles. It is an ideal system for any small to medium sized business.

Graham B.

We Love it!

Reviewed on 2016/12/19

The system is incredibly easy to use and we love using it. It gives us the options to look back as far as we need over sales history which is very important to us.
5 stars