EventsCase Reviews

EventsCase

Event management & community solution

4.6/5 (17 reviews)
Kevin W.

Great product and even better support!

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

Since working with EventsCase, they've shown again and again that not only do they have a great, innovative product, but that their customer service is second to none. They have always been incredibly helpful in providing us with a soultion that works to fit our business, and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Pros

Great support, easy to use platform, innovative, flexible

Cons

Nothing

David W.

Working with EventsCase

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

We used EventsCase for two important conferences in 2015/6 and were really impressed by the simplicity that combined with extensive functionality. As a growing company they were always keen to work with us to develop the product to allow us to deliver on ever more complicated requirements. A great product.

Pros

Ease of use and adaptability

Jon C.

Great team and great product

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

We've been working with eventscase (previously pickevent) for a number of years and they've helped us adapt their software to our needs. This has included great support and an openness to listen to and respond to feedback.

Pros

Brings together multiple event management features together.
Excellent support.

Cons

Sometimes too many features which can make it a little confusing for a new user.

Stanley A.

Africonomie EventsCase Review

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

We are happy with the quality, functionality and most important to support we recieve from EventsCase team.

Sammy E.

The Best Case Support for Events!

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I have been using EventCase (Formerly PickEvent ) for two years now and it is a fantastic product, easy to use, loads of great features and most importantly a fantastic support team on hand to help with any queries.

It allows us to manage multiple events simultaneously and the historical data we are accumulating is priceless.

David B.

Amazing customer support and customization

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I used to work with companies that when you close a deal they forget you. But Eventscase is caring about my needs every time. I can trust them. In every event that I have organised with Eventscase any mistake was made and the websites were wonderful.

Pros

Value for money and customization. Besides, customer support is great.

Cons

I have organized 9 events and I have yet not found any disadvantage or a relevant mistake.

Response from EventsCase

Thanks David, it is a pleasure working with you and supporting your business

Jade W.

Really supportive staff

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

The EventsCase software was great for us because of it's flexibility, the team made lots of customisations to suit our needs and were really supportive throughout the whole process - always on hand to answer any questions.

Pros

How customisable it is, the friendly people that run it

Sally A.

Review for Capterra

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

I had an easy experience which really helped run out events. I ran small but also large annual event through the website

Pros

Easy and intuitive

Cons

Some payment complications at the beginning

Great for setting up events and driving traffic to them.

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Pros

I used to setup school events to meet and network with educators and administrators. Very easily was able to setup great events with little fuss.

Cons

Got lost in the navigation a time or two but sure that was on my end.

Alberto P.

Good and intuitive tool.

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I have been using the tool for over a year. While it is a great tool, the best part of it is the customer service that comes with it. EventsCase team has always been very responsive to our requests and has even made changes to the software based on feedback provided. If you are looking for a reliable and flexible tool, this is the best option out there!

Great Product with Customization Features

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Pros

It allows you to manage multiple events simultaneously. Their customer service is very supportive to our needs and allows for customization options. The website is very user friendly.

Cons

The are many features which can be overwhelming at the beginning and confusing for a first time user.

7.0/10
Sofia H.

Great costumer service

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

We've worked with eventscase on a number of different projects - some worked out better then others, but their team was always very attentive to our needs and suggestions.

Jose B.

Great value and very easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

We built a community with over 1,500 event professionals using EventsCase for websites, registration, networking and community. Very easy-to-use and I great support team.

James M.

Great Tech

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I have been using this platform for nearly two years. It looks great and is useful in so many ways.

Laura M.

Great tool for your event. And great technical team

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

My event was a success in organization

Pros

In my organization we use EventsCase to organize a sporting event. It was very easy to use for both the personalization of the web and the registrations of the guests to the event.
I would highlight the technical team that has always been very quick in managing my doubts and have been to improve my event at all times.
It is now an essential tool for all my events!

Jun ming Y.

Excellent service - Intuitive interface

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

Working with Event case has been a brilliant experience. The interface was intuitive and procedural. Allowing me to manage my event easily. When I had queries, customer support was quickly provided and I was able to discover powerful tools to fulfill my business requirements

Pros

Its intuitive interface

Cons

I am very satisfied thus far

Jared B.

Lightyears beyond what I need it for

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

It's definitely lightyears beyond what I need it for, but it works great!

Cons

Wish there was a tier between bronze and silver